• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Exploration of the Froena Region Sign Ups

Yes, I understand and I might as well stop after realizing this. Thank you @9012_dirt. (I apologize if I'm a bit on the other spectrum lately, and I'll try my best to get back to the RP before someone else bunnies me...)

EDIT: Removed the other posts for justified reasons.

I'm not sure if the movesets were given to us yet, though you might want to ask @Melody-Jez if you want. (I'm assuming they're powerful moves since well... they're pretty powerful Pokémon to say the least in my opinion.)

I edited the second trainer card (my theoretical final team, if its allowed) so that i dont have the same mons as others, i wanna be creative and it just feels unrealistic if two of us had the same mons

Okay so pokemon can know more than four attacks at once in this rp. Here are the six attacks Darla is most likely to use for each pokemon.

Gardevoir: Hypnosis, Moonblast, Psyshock, Healing Wish, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater

Emolga: Volt Switch, Agility, Pursuit, U-Turn, Shock Wave, Acrobatics

Ninetales: Flamethrower, Dazzling Gleam, Hex, Return, Rest, Sleep Talk

Nidoqueen: Endure, Earth Power, Focus Energy, Counter, Iron Tail, Venoshock

Noivern: Boomburst, Hurricane, Super Fang, Moonlight, Dragon Pulse, Agility

Galvantula: Sticky Web, Thunder Wave, Signal Beam, Discharge, Rain Dance, Thunder

There they are and yes, they do have TM moves. Darla has been a trainer for nearly 20 years; she is a Sinnoh league champion. There is no way she wouldn't have TM moves by now.

I feel like most of them have good movesets, but i think Nidoqueen should have Hyper Beam instead of Endure because its really good on Nidoqueen. Also, i find it weird that Emolga has both moves that make it switch out, but im fine with it.

Emolga is there for her to get initiative as well as be her favorite pokemon. With no four move slot syndrome in this roleplay, she runs both just in case U-Turn would benefit more. Basically is Emolga sitting in front of a water type or a ground type sort of deal.

Is Noivern male or female, because for half of that last part it was referred to by the pronouns "he" and "his" but for the other half, the pronouns "she" and "her"

Oops, my bad. I meant for her team to be entirely female. But tired, busy, and trying to play as two humans and eight pokemon leave room for error :p

Site rules, megas have to approved by the actual people who manage the website. They have to be earned by the individual. Pretty sure z moves are they same but not certain. Shinies and eggs are okay as long as the pokemon that hatch are leveled up at a reasonable rate for actual babies and the shinies aren't too common; they are supposed to be rare, after all.

And I edited my last post in rp so people have room to respond again without me double posting, yay!

Since Halt and Kaleb freed Noivern and Galvantula, respectively, and theyre both going to die unless caught in Heal Balls, theyre going to have to be caught by some of the characters. The only problem is i dont know which characters should do the job, and since ur making the RP, i feel that u should decide.

Glaceon, Noivern was buried to all but his tail tip. But since he was knocked out, if not dead, I'll allow the capture. As for Galvantula, it was buried completely. The odds of being able to unbury it in time... they aren't good.

Try unwatching them and then watching them again? Maybe it just needs to be reset?

Also, Noivern was nearly completely buried and it's around twice the size of Galvantula. There was no way it could be dug up so fast...

Storm, we all have outside lives we can't be here 24/7.

Also, we need to talk here about some things before going back to the RP

The noivern and galvantula shouldn't be caught or at least if they are they should be released because they are fully evolved pokémon and its unfair the the rest of us..

I get 1 alert then come back to see 20 messages ;-;

Maybe I should just hover over these threads :?

Might as well try to increase my posting frequency as well.

Yeah, i was planning on having Galvantula say no, and Halt was going to release Noivern either way. Also, im still waiting for my character to be introduced to the others.

I allowed the Noivern capture because it was near dead and couldn't fight the capture and it's tail tip was sticking out of the rubble. It won't be a team member, no way! But Galvantula was completely buried. In this thread, not every pokemon can be saved :(