• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Extra character!

Name:Kat
Height:1 foot 21
Dream:to be as strong as Soras
Appearance:long, blonde hair, shirt with a shiny eevee, red, trousers
Personality:like Soras', but she is less confident in a battle
Other:Hates Blaze
Pokemon:
Haun
Eevee(shiny)
Very friendly

Well I apoligize if I haven't been on lately, as I had been busy here. I will also be introducing a new Pokémon character that my trainer will be encountering here. I will also put his sheet down below soon, since he has some rather unique traits, abilities, and a unique backstory that is parallel to Cylan's.

Name: Unknown (This will be revealed later on.)
Species: Aron
Age: Unknown (He appears to look extremely young though.)
Appearance: He is your normal, everyday Aron.
Backstory: He had been kidnapped while unconscious, as he had barely escaped out of an unknown laboratory as a Pokémon. He knew that everyone would take him as the average Aron, as he went around the regions, avoiding everyone he could. He went over to the Bloka region, where he hopes that one day, someone will understand who he really is. He also hopes to find his best friend in his earlier life, Cylan, knowing that he had lost almost everyone that he knew, just for being in his Pokémon body.
Personality: He is very timid around others, as he will often use metal sound when he feels threatened, as he is also a huge crybaby. He has a fear of needles, while he also has an obsession with putting one of his arms in his mouth.
Skills: He is rather quick for an Aron, while his defenses are extremely brittle however. He also has the ability to gradually recover his energy in the middle of the fight, when out of combat. (Either when he is withdrawn, or staying in cover and hiding from the opponent.)
Other: He wears a light blue bandana around his neck, as it has his real name embroidered on the inside.

Last edited:
Sorry, I am a little late but , here it is.
Name:Danny Shatoru
Height:6'4"
Dream: His Uncle is Professor Sycamore and his Cousin onot the opposite side of his family Is Steven Stone. Danny just wants to impress them both.
Apperance: black gym shorts and a blue t- shirt. Black hair and blue eyes. Caucasian
Backstory: He was born and raised in the Kalos region.Sandwich
Pokémon:
Froakie. Doesn't respect Danny as a trainer. Froakie likes Danny, but he thinks he's an idiot when it comes to battling.Froakie still listens to him though.When Froakie get a commanded, Froakie takes a minute of thought and tries to "improve" Danny's plan.

Last edited:
@HydreigonBorn37 I know you joined Late but... No one actually has their Starter Final Evolutions, most people are arriving at the second city now, only a Select few people have Mid-Evolutions (Me)

Last edited:
I do have a Pokémon character that can go into her second evolution which is in her other form, but she will revert back if she takes too much damage or if her power runs out. It took quite a bit of time for me to balance this out, as her second evolution form is only her full stats and other things that do not directly buff her stats. The only thing that would power her is being able to use the more powerful moves that she can't normally use if not in her second evolution form.

IF you make it a Froakie or a Frogadier then that's fine. Purely on just the fact that you chose Greninja because it's "late" despite the fact only one person has the second gym badge...I think. Then you can join. @HydreigonBorn37

Ohhh
Just realized there will be a steel type gym.
That'll be interesting for both my characters.

And, so that doesn't happen again, is anyone waiting to challenge the GRIORU gym?

Last edited:
Well, you don't have to be interacting with someone at every post. Plus everyone isn't progressing considerably fast, so if u just post your characters journey or you find a way to get to further cities quicker. Like get a lift with the Professor or something

Well, you don't have to be interacting with someone at every post. Plus everyone isn't progressing considerably fast, so if u just post your characters journey or you find a way to get to further cities quicker. Like get a lift with the Professor or something

Hm... is it fine if I don't battle that much though? But thanks for the short advice anyway.

hey gpig it alright if I join
Name:Jake
Height:6.4 ft
Personality:calm, respects others, cares about Pokemon and friends.
Dream/Goal:To be the worlds first Pokemon zookeeper
Appearance:wears a blue trenchcoat, has jet black hair and brown trousers.
Other:
Pokemon:
Quilladin: protects the weak, hates bullys
Houndoom: loves to track down other pokemon, LOves a strong openent

Personality:calm, respects others, cares about Pokemon and friends.
Other:
Pokemon:

Nope sorry, read the rules carefully

Personality:calm, respects others, cares about Pokemon and friends."sandwich
Other:
Pokemon:

Personality:calm, respects others, cares about Pokemon and friends."sandwich
Other:
Pokemon:

Okay, now you're accepted.

@MegaCharizardZ Where in the anime did it ever fly? And just because it's a flying type, doesn't mean it can fly. You obviously never played any of the games if you think that Gyarados can fly just because it's a flying type.

Last edited by a moderator: