• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh in what universe is toph stronger than specter?
The one where she bends his metal warship to crush him.

Toph is OP. Most of our best characters use some sort of metal. As a weapon or in their own bodies. Now, what can Toph manipulate? Metal. All of it. She can detain almost anyone in our cast- then again, only one at a time and I assume she needs some sort of focus to do so.

But I do really think your overselling Specter. I'm not sure what it is with Specter that just irks me. He really, really does. I guess Z knows he's evil but Specter keeps placing himself on a pedestal compared to everyone else and acting like this holy savior, yet he's planning enslavement on a massive scale for some petty revenge. Kale, please punch this monkey. Though, uh, this isn't a Specter rant so I'm going to stop myself here

Though I do have some slight grievances. Mostly with Priscilla's placement. She's not superhuman. She's a normal person :p Not useless, but definitely not on the level of the others. Below Solid Snake at least. I personally think Yang, Ruby, and possibly Nanashi are ranked a little high. Yang and Ruby are indeed strong and skilled with a unique weapon, but both only have a single power- Yang's I believe is super strength and Ruby's super speed. But Raiden (And Sam) shows similar abilities and are listed a rank lower. I think they are deserving to be on that rank as well.

I said possibly Nanashi, but the dude's title is godslayer...and he's being support by a god. Not to mention his demons. Yeah disregard that.

And in your group list, I also noticed that Kiran and Sarah are listed separately from the Grey Knight and the Thunderhead. Which is my fault- I probably should've referred to them as such in a post, but ah well. Those are just their "hero personas". Cover-ups, y'know? So Kiran = Grey Knight, Sarah = Thunderhead. And finally under Camelot, you missed the admittedly small Team Lora- consisting of Jin, Lora, Lucina, Robin, and Sarah. They are in a forest, but presumably far from the Villain gang. Raiden gave them a bit of a hand, though he didn't even realize it. Ran straight past them.

I've been referring to the area Team Lora are in as "Forest w/ Team Lora"- but I'm always happy to rename it "Forest w/ Team Sarah" :up:

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
this one, i guess.
and, considering toph can bend earth and metal, and literally almost all of specter's stuff involves metal, i don't think little monkey boy would last a minute against the girl.
Eh? Are you kidding? None of his moves have metal.

He can relate mini nukes and can use psychic powers and many other abilities

I honestly think you all overhype Toph. Yes she can bend metal, but her physicals are far more limited compared to say Akame, Yang, Ruby and so fourth.
Fair enough. I already said she could only really focus on one target at a time and needed to be pretty focused on only one target to make it work. Then again, she's been boring holes into buildings and thick walled mazes...Moving targets are obviously different though.

Yeah specter can do this. Many times over
DE1AD871-CC36-4F10-9C72-FCD84FAA53A4.png

I do really think your overselling Specter. I'm not sure what it is with Specter that just irks me. He really, really does. I guess Z knows he's evil but Specter keeps placing himself on a pedestal compared to everyone else and acting like this holy savior, yet he's planning enslavement on a massive scale for some petty revenge. Kale, please punch this monkey.
That’s more so character thank anything. And he has a paradoxical though pattern, mainly brought up by the helmet and he reasons it with his intelligence

He can relate mini nukes and can use psychic powers and many other abilities

Okay this kind of overhyping leads to problems Shen.

He lost to a guy with a monkey net and some gadgets. If he was as strong as you claim he is then that never would have happened. Let alone multiple times.

Honestly I feel this Specter debate (From the people who undersell him and you who oversells him) creates issues.

Okay this kind of overhyping leads to problems Shen
As in fallout style mini nukes. Mini. Not city destroying stuff. I sent a picture of said mini nuke. It’s what he calls it

He lost to a guy with a monkey net and some gadgets. If he was as strong as you claim he is then that never would have happened. Let alone multiple times.
In all fairness, they have mech suits, fighters, hand held lasers, amongst many many other things.

Yeah specter can do this. Many times over
View attachment 675601
Y'know, I took my time and looked a up the video of the Final Boss of Ape Escape 3, final game in the series where Specter should be giving his all. And what I saw was...well, he wasn't nearly as strong as you hyped him to.
The dude is small. Especially compared to the Chief, Doomslayer, and Hunter, all grown adults.
The mini nukes? Those seem to actual be...mortar shells at the best.
The gadgets you fall back on mentioning never actually need to be used to best Specter. In fact, Specter is bested using a single sword or lightsaber- or should I say bat? It seems to be more of a hard-light bat. And then he's caught with the net. And he didn't get beaten unconscious- he just gave up.
I will admit, his psychic powers are pretty good. Can't deny that. Though it seems he can't hold that barrier forever, and even has to drop it on that big explosion attack.
Though, I will say. The video made me like Specter a lot more. He, unlike this Specter, seemed to be conniving and hammy.
tl;dr - Specter is powerful, but like Sans- one good hit? Donezo.

Yeah, I agree with Jacob. I adore hating the dude and to see him get beat up will make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. He's fairly neat, I'll admit. But I'm really sick of every time there's some conversation about Specter getting beat up- and you jump to defend him at every opportunity, leading to a page of argument with no resolution.

I'm sure the Doomslayer will spare Specter with hearty convincing from Kale and the others. He can live to declare war another day. Just come on...let's leave this conversation now.

The gadgets you fall back on mentioning never actually need to be used to best Specter. In fact, Specter is bested using a single sword or lightsaber- or should I say bat? It seems to be more of a hard-light bat. And then he's caught with the net. And he didn't get beaten unconscious- he just gave up.
Same logic as halo series being beaten by only using melee. I’m mean sure you can do it, but its much harder and not canon.

will admit, his psychic powers are pretty good. Can't deny that. Though it seems he can't hold that barrier forever, and even has to drop it on that big explosion attack.
Yeah he tires out of using some abilities consecutively, so he has to stop using those particular ones for a bit

Though it seems he can't hold that barrier forever, and even has to drop it on that big explosion attack.
In ape escape 2 he doesn’t need to.

The video made me like Specter a lot more. He, unlike this Specter, seemed to be conniving and hammy.
tl;dr - Specter is powerful, but like Sans- one good hit? Donezo.
I prefer ape escape 2 specter. He’s calm, collected, and brilliant. That and the Uk version of specter in ape escape 1 and 3. But the complement is appreciated lol

Yeah, I agree with Jacob. I adore hating the dude and to see him get beat up will make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. He's fairly neat, I'll admit. But I'm really sick of every time there's some conversation about Specter getting beat up- and you jump to defend him at every opportunity, leading to a page of argument with no resolution.
Yeah I apologize. Sometimes I get carried away when a character is misunderstood. But yeah, he’s meant to be hated and given off satisfying feelings if and when he is defeated. Especially since you guys are working pretty hard to do it. It’ll defiantly be a fun ride ^^

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
i feel as though i missed some, but uh...
check it out, yo;
EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
-Team A1 (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor, [REDACTED])->Soviet City
-Team A2 (Hunter, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman, Doomslayer, Hiro, [REDACTED])->Specter’s Fortress
-Team A3 (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka, [REDACTED])->Soviet City
-Team A4 (Alec, Marron, Ridley, Kaleb, [REDACTED])->Marseille Outskirts
-Team A5 (Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, [REDACTED])->Battlefield
-Team A6 (Specter, Timeman, Kale, [REDACTED])->Specter Ship
CAMELOT
-Team B1 (Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose, Raiden [REDACTED])->Cave
-Team B2 (Serena, Artemis, King Sonic, Caliburn, [REDACTED])->Camelot Castle
-Team B3 (Dirk Strider, Kiran, [REDACTED])->Castle Grounds
-Team B3 (Negan/Symbiote, Sam, Azula, Nanashi, Susie, Lancer, [REDACTED])->Forest
-Team B4 (O’Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal’c, [REDACTED])->Elsewhere
GOLDENWALK CITY
-Team C1 (Spider-Man, Nathan, X, Y, Toph, Logan, Spider-Gwen, [REDACTED])->Robbery
-Team C2 (Toph, Logan, [REDACTED])->Streets
-Team C2 (Priscilla, Lucario, Thor, Rocket, Koji, [REDACTED])->Goldenwalk
-Team C3 (Thunderhead, Grey Knight, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
FENRIR
-Team D1 (Rick Grimes, Dr. Sakaki, [REDACTED])->Medical Bay
-Team D2 (Lenka, Alisa, Kota, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
HALO UNIVERSE
New Mombasa
-Team E1 (Sgt. Johnson, [REDACTED])->Apartment Complex
Alpha Corvi II
-Team E2 (Miranda Keyes, PVT Blakes, CPL Fisk, PFC Javier, [REDACTED])->Forest
UNKNOWN
-Team F1 (Omega, [REDACTED])->Labyzinth
-Team F2 (Chara, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
WASTELANDS
-Team G (Z, Papyrus, [REDACTED]))->Alone
UNDERGROUND
-Team H (Jet, Silver, Blaze, Gaster)->Snowdin
POCKET DIMENSION
-Team Z (Lance, Keith, Hughes, [REDACTED])->A Place
??? Tier (Failure to Categorize)
W.D. Gaster
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S1 Tier (Omniversal Power)
S2 Tier (Dimensional Power)
S3 Tier (Universal Power)

Goku (Full Potential)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
Artemis (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Artemis (Weakened)
King Sonic
Dirk Strider (With Weapon)
A3 Tier (God-Like Potential)
Z
Dirk Strider (Weaponless)
A4 Tier (Supernaturally Gifted)
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
B1 Tier (Immense Potential)
Hiro (Key Blade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
Omega
B2 Tier+ (Slightly More Beyond Superhuman)
Darth Vader
Bowser
Specter
Sans
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Akame
Ezra
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Angel Dust (Symbiote Bonded)
Nanashi & co.
B2 Tier- (Beyond Superhuman)
Iron Man (XLVII)
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Kaleb (With Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Variant Fox
Shantae
Ridley
Midoriya
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (With Team)
Lenka
Alisa
Kota
Serena (With Team)
Samuel
Raiden
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Spider-Gwen
Goku (Base Form)
Priscilla
Thunderhead
Grey Knight
Papyrus
B4 Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
Hiro (No Weapon)
C1 Tier (Way Above Average)
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
Finn
Rick Grimes
Sgt. Johnson
Teal’c
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Rocket Racoon
Negan (Normal)
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Suitless)
Miranda Keyes
PVT. Blakes
CPL. Fisk
PFC. Javier
COL. O’Neill
CAPT. Carter
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
Rex Raptor
Caliburn
Dr. Jaconson
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
Serena (No Team)
D2 Tier (Way Below Average)
D3 Tier (Physically Powerless)
D4 Tier (Useless Feker)

Jet: Ahem.
For the record, I could beat the shit out of Azula.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Azula: Eh, tier lists are subjective garbage anyway.
yes, they are.
just because character A is a higher tier than character B doesn't mean that B can't beat A. the tier list is just to have a basic understanding of their abilities.
now, i wonder where i've heard this all from.
oh, right.
me.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I know how to solve this fight, with a meme:
b6z8tl18bj121.jpg

Alright, time to do a little doo dee doo and post the bios for my new characters soon, might throw in Mettaton or Undyne.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Speaking of that, I need to get to work on finding my guy. I won't take Shard, since I don't feel right taking someone else's character. I'm pretty sure I will take a final character, I just need to discover who it is.
Somebody who I will enjoy controlling, while at the same time somebody who I'm satisfied with kicking the bucket when the moment arises.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
alright, i'll admit, i hadn't watched the movie Venom until tonight, which the symbiote in the RP is based off of.
i've been going about this all wrong, and i've seriously underplayed Venom's capabilities.
so, i'm now going to make sure i stay true to this version of Venom, as well as adding a touch of uniqueness with the bond between Venom and Negan.

Decided to go through stuff to figure out something.
Eevee's Cast - 20 Active
Nathan - Project X
X - Project X
Y - Project X
Z - Project X
King Sonic and Caliburn - Sonic and the Black Knight
Silver - Sonic
Blaze - Sonic
Lora - Xenoblade Chronicles
Jin - Xenoblade Chronicles
Lucina - Fire Emblem
Robin - Fire Emblem
Cut Man - Mega Man
Shantae - Shantae
Serena - Pokemon
Iron Man - Marvel [MCU]
Keda & Alpha - Alpha
Lenka - God Eater
Alisa - God Eater
Ruby Rose - RWBY
Nomad - Nomad of Nowhere

Comic's Characters - 19 Total Active
Sans - Undertale
Chara - Undertale
[REDACTED] (Gaster) - Undertale
Miranda Keyes - Halo
Sgt. Johnson - Halo
Master Chief - Halo
CPL. Fisk - Halo
Solid Snake - Metal Gear
Doomslayer - DOOM
Logan - Marvel
Spider-Gwen - Marvel
COL. O’Neill - Stargate
CAPT. Carter - Stargate
Teal’c - Stargate
Dr. Jackson - Stargate
Rick Grimes - TWD
Negan - TWD
Rick - Rick and Morty
Morty - Rick and Morty

Dirk Strider - Homestuck
Artemis - Mythology

Jacob's Cast - 16 Active
Hiro - Kingdom Hearts [OC]
Lucario - Pokemon
Dipper - Gravity Falls
Finn - Adventure Time
Jake - Adventure Time
Toph - The Last Airbender
Azula - The Last Airbender
Star Butterfly - Star vs the Forces of Evil
Raven - Teen Titans
Akame - Akame ga Kill
Ezra - Fairy Tail
Kale - Dragon Ball Z
Bakugou - MHA
Yang - RWBY
Weiss - RWBY
Blake - RWBY

Burble's Cast - 9 Active
Hunter - Bloodborne
Raiden - Metal Gear
Samuel - Metal Gear
Priscilla - HeroSquad
Thunderhead (Sarah) - HeroSquad
Grey Knight (Kiran) - HeroSquad
Quint - HeroSquad
Jackson - HeroSquad
Commander Cecil - Zeyilis Army

Excalibur's Cast - 9 Active
Jay - Miraculous Labybug [OC]
Danny Phantom - Danny Phantom
Volpa - Danny Phantom [OC]
Catgirl - DC [OC...?]
Happy - Fairy Tail
Koji - Digimon
Reagan - Digimon [OC]
Alec - Gonna be honest I'm not sure.

Marron - Charity Cheetah
Alicia - OC
Ali Catorce - OC

Dekiru's Cast - 9 Active
Ash Ketchum - Pokemon
Link - Legend of Zelda
Todoroki - MHA
Uraraka - MHA
Iida - MHA
Dex - MHA [OC]
Midoriya - MHA
Goku - Dragon Ball Z
Jet - Ninjago [OC]

Cobra's Cast - 7 Active
Kaleb - Pokemon [OC]
Bowser - Mario
Thor - Marvel [MCU]
Rocket Raccoon - Marvel [MCU]
Spider-Man - Marvel [MCU]
Darth Vader - Star Wars
Sawyer - Lost

Bog's Cast - 7 Active
Ridley - Metroid
Angel Dust - Hazbin Hotel
General Grievous - Star Wars
Elidocorc - Zeyilis Army
Goblin Slayer - Goblin Slayer
Metal Sonic - Sonic/Zeyilis Army
Lancer - Deltarune
Susie - Deltarune

Mok's Cast - 6 Active
Nanashi (And his demons) - SMT
Dagda - SMT
PVT. Blakes - Halo
PFC Javier - Halo
Papyrus - Undertale
Noah - Yu-gi-oh!

Shen's Cast - 4 Active
Time Man - Mega Man
Elec Man - Mega Man
Specter - Ape Escape
Rex Raptor - Yu-gi-oh!

Skittle's Cast - 1 Active
Shaynuh - OC

Sarah's Cast - 1 Active
Twilight Sparkle - My Little Pony

Cloud's Cast - 0 Active
Keith - Voltron
Lance - Voltron
Hughes - FMA
Edward - FMA
Ashley - Outcasts

I think that's everyone who had a significant impact on the RP and are possibly still willing to come back. If a character is striked out, they are not active or no longer present in the RP.

Franchise Density
Video Game Franchise with most active characters - Halo, though if we include Susie and Lancer in Undertale, they tie at six. With Undyne and Asgore possibly coming into the RP, and including Susie and Lancer, Undertale will win with eight, the most characters in a single franchise present in the RP.
Movies with most active characters - The MCU as a whole have four characters, and win this one.
Television Show with most active characters - Stargate at four characters.
Anime with most active characters - My Hero Academia by far, with a whopping five (Six including Dex) compared to most others with two.
Web Series with most active characters - RWBY with it's main cast of four, compared to the one for Homestuck and the one for Hazbin Hotel.
Original Series with most active characters - Project X and HeroSquad butt heads here and tie at five.

Okay there's my statistics. Probably missed some but oh well.

Last edited:
Omega and Kota don't count as major characters - they're minor ones like Michael and Sir Lancelot - and you forgot the Nomad in my cast. Aside from that, seems accurate!
Not surprised I've got the biggest cast and have yet to introduce my full team, heh.

Decided to go through stuff to figure out something.
Eevee's Cast - 20 Active
Nathan - Project X
X - Project X
Y - Project X
Z - Project X
King Sonic and Caliburn - Sonic and the Black Knight
Silver - Sonic
Blaze - Sonic
Lora - Xenoblade Chronicles
Jin - Xenoblade Chronicles
Lucina - Fire Emblem
Robin - Fire Emblem
Cut Man - Mega Man
Shantae - Shantae
Serena - Pokemon
Iron Man - Marvel [MCU]
Keda & Alpha - Alpha
Lenka - God Eater
Alisa - God Eater
Ruby Rose - RWBY
Nomad - Nomad of Nowhere

Comic's Characters - 19 Total Active
Sans - Undertale
Chara - Undertale
[REDACTED] (Gaster) - Undertale
Miranda Keyes - Halo
Sgt. Johnson - Halo
Master Chief - Halo
CPL. Fisk - Halo
Solid Snake - Metal Gear
Doomslayer - DOOM
Logan - Marvel
Spider-Gwen - Marvel
COL. O’Neill - Stargate
CAPT. Carter - Stargate
Teal’c - Stargate
Dr. Jackson - Stargate
Rick Grimes - TWD
Negan - TWD
Rick - Rick and Morty
Morty - Rick and Morty

Dirk Strider - Homestuck
Artemis - Mythology

Jacob's Cast - 16 Active
Hiro - Kingdom Hearts [OC]
Lucario - Pokemon
Dipper - Gravity Falls
Finn - Adventure Time
Jake - Adventure Time
Toph - The Last Airbender
Azula - The Last Airbender
Star Butterfly - Star vs the Forces of Evil
Raven - Teen Titans
Akame - Akame ga Kill
Ezra - Fairy Tail
Kale - Dragon Ball Z
Bakugou - MHA
Yang - RWBY
Weiss - RWBY
Blake - RWBY

Burble's Cast - 9 Active
Hunter - Bloodborne
Raiden - Metal Gear
Samuel - Metal Gear
Priscilla - HeroSquad
Thunderhead (Sarah) - HeroSquad
Grey Knight (Kiran) - HeroSquad
Quint - HeroSquad
Jackson - HeroSquad
Commander Cecil - Zeyilis Army

Dekiru's Cast - 8 Active
Ash Ketchum - Pokemon
Todoroki - MHA
Uraraka - MHA
Iida - MHA
Dex - MHA [OC]
Midoriya - MHA
Goku - Dragon Ball Z
Jet - Ninjago [OC]

Cobra's Cast - 7 Active
Kaleb - Pokemon [OC]
Bowser - Mario
Thor - Marvel [MCU]
Rocket Raccoon - Marvel [MCU]
Spider-Man - Marvel [MCU]
Darth Vader - Star Wars
Sawyer - Lost

Excalibur's Cast - 7 Active
Jay - Miraculous Labybug [OC]
Danny Phantom - Danny Phantom
Catgirl - DC [OC...?]
Koji - Digimon
Reagan - Digimon [OC]
Alec - Gonna be honest I'm not sure.

Marron - Not sure.
Alicia - OC
Ali Catorce - OC

Bog's Cast - 7 Active
Ridley - Metroid
Angel Dust - Hazbin Hotel
General Grievous - Star Wars
Elidocorc - Zeyilis Army
Goblin Slayer - Goblin Slayer
Metal Sonic - Sonic/Zeyilis Army
Lancer - Deltarune
Susie - Deltarune

Mok's Cast - 6 Active
Nanashi (And his demons) - SMT
Dagda - SMT
PVT. Blakes - Halo
PFC Javier - Halo
Papyrus - Undertale
Noah - Yu-gi-oh!

Shen's Cast - 4 Active
Time Man - Mega Man
Elec Man - Mega Man
Specter - Ape Escape
Rex Raptor - Yu-gi-oh!

Skittle's Cast - 1 Active
Shaynuh - OC

Sarah's Cast - 1 Active
Twilight Sparkle - My Little Pony

Cloud's Cast - 0 Active
Keith - Voltron
Lance - Voltron
Hughes - FMA
Edward - FMA
Ashley - Outcasts

I think that's everyone who had a significant impact on the RP and are possibly still willing to come back. If a character is striked out, they are not active or no longer present in the RP.

Franchise Density
Video Game Franchise with most active characters - Halo, though if we include Susie and Lancer in Undertale, they tie at six. With Undyne and Asgore possibly coming into the RP, and including Susie and Lancer, Undertale will win with eight, the most characters in a single franchise present in the RP.
Movies with most active characters - The MCU as a whole have four characters, and win this one.
Television Show with most active characters - Stargate at four characters.
Anime with most active characters - My Hero Academia by far, with a whopping five (Six including Dex) compared to most others with two.
Web Series with most active characters - RWBY with it's main cast of four, compared to the one for Homestuck and the one for Hazbin Hotel.
Original Series with most active characters - Project X and HeroSquad butt heads here and tie at five.

Okay there's my statistics. Probably missed some but oh well.

Marron's of the Charity Cheetah Universe, another Original Universe of mine. And Volpa's a Danny Phantom OC.

Man, I remembered Link and was like "Haha, I bet you thought I'd forget about you. I'll make sure to put you in." And then I like...didn't.

Also RIP Happy, so happy no one remembered him.

New fixes applied, including Volpa, Happy, Link, and Charity Cheetah. However these still don't change the top ones.
Shouldn't Young Link be fairly high on the tier list? I mean, he can LITERALLY turn into a GOD.
Actually, I have devised a tier list that will satisfy everyone.

S++
Everyone

There we go! Fixed that issue right there. If everyone's S++, it's all balanced, right? Fix broken with broken!
...But yeah, as said, Tier list subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.