• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you replied? I thought I was waiting on you....

I am pretty certain I did. I had Weiss and Blake attack Goblins with Weiss & Blake reacting to his obsession with wanting to exterminate them. Tying into the Faunus prejudice Blake knows about, but agreeing to talk about that after the immediate threat was dealt with.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I am pretty certain I did. I had Weiss and Blake attack Goblins with Weiss & Blake reacting to his obsession with wanting to exterminate them. Tying into the Faunus prejudice Blake knows about, but agreeing to talk about that after the immediate threat was dealt with.
Oof, I'll write the post later, I have stuff to do.

Actually we... kind of already have three in the RP. Bog's Metal Sonic (I have to call it Bog's because it doesn't line up with any canon version), Shard the Metal Sonic and King's Artifice.

Sorry buddy!
Actually, if you want Shard, I'd be fine with you taking him off my hands. Though I would have to explain how he ties into Silver and Blaze's future.

Actually we... kind of already have three in the RP. Bog's Metal Sonic (I have to call it Bog's because it doesn't line up with any canon version), Shard the Metal Sonic and King's Artifice.

That feels like 2 too many.

IDK, not a fan of having multiple alternate versions of the same character in one story. But that is my view, you guys do what you want to do.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Actually, if you want Shard, I'd be fine with you taking him off my hands. Though I would have to explain how he ties into Silver and Blaze's future.
I'd need to know what he's done in the RP, and where in his chronological timeline he was pulled from. Like, was he pulled during his time as a Secret Freedom Fighter? After his final bout with Metal Sonic?

Actually, I wouldn't count King's Artifice as a major character... He's really only there due to my control of the Artifice, aka Camelot!Eggman, as he's Camelot!Metal Sonic. King's Artifice is mainly just there as a boss character and as a way for me to get rid of King Sonic if he'd ruin the current action setpiece.
I'd need to know what he's done in the RP, and where in his chronological timeline he was pulled from. Like, was he pulled during his time as a Secret Freedom Fighter? After his final bout with Metal Sonic?
Yeah see, this version of Shard actually has a... completely different history. This isn't Archie's version of Shard, but it's based on him. Shard actually was created in Silver's future as Metal Sonic 3.0, a creation of Doctor Nega Robotnik, and became a rival for Silver the Hedgehog before being granted free will by Professor von Schlemmer. Shard joined Silver and Blaze in fighting foes such as Eggman Nega, the Onyx City Council and even staving off the Ifrit itself. Shard remained in the future when Silver and Blaze ventured out to seal the Genesis Portals, which is why he wouldn't be in the Underground with them. Shard has the same abilities as before, though, as well as the same personality. The main advantage Shard has over his Archie counterpart is access to Nega's database, containing information on the Chaos Emeralds, multiple alternate realities and even Silver's ancestry.

Maybe Susie and Lancer should join up with them? The group is already pretty big, but then again it'll still just be you and Lettuce.

...Who's Jack?...Who's the King's Artifice? I'm so lost at all these characters that haven't been mentioned lmao

I promise, today will have a post at long last. I take far too long.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Well shoot, I was thinking that I could take a Shard that was rebuilt and repaired after being almost killed by Metal Sonic.
Anyways, Jack is the codename for Shard the Metal Sonic.
The King's Artifice is Metal Sonic from Sonic and the Black Knight.

Well we could theoretically go with what happens in FinikArt's Heroes Come Back comic, but at the moment Shard's down and out and I'm using a different Silver. Mind if we use the Shard from Silver's Future? It opens up more existing character dynamics and doesn't need us to deal with the I-almost-died baggage. Also I put a LOT of work into working him into the future...

D:
no way.
comic may not be an entirely original name, but i'm surprised that not that many people have already solely just used 'comic' instead of 'sans', because i'm pretty sure my name is better than just 'hey guyz, i'm snaz."
Don't worry, I was joking :p I didn't mean any offense, I was making a reference to an joke animation that sorta makes fun of people like us but yknow

Boom, it's finally done. More Hunter backstory, Raiden meets up with Snake, Priscilla tries to not get everyone arrested, and Sarah is a dork.

And here's something I cut because of Eevee's trucks and pursuit idea.
"Shit," His team was down. There were two guys getting away with him. Out of sixteen who entered. One by one, like some sort of horror movie, hearing their cries on the other end. He looked back. A shadowy figure in the dark. Two shadowy figures in the dark! The killers were on to them. "Shit!" The other two panicked, and attempted to run faster. But before they knew it, the earth crumbled beneath them, asphalt split and fell away. They had done this.

They shouted as they fell down the hole, the last one to escape being the boss, a sweaty mess. He had dropped his rifle in his haste. "Shit shit shit shit shit-" He chanted as he turned the corner.

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM." Shouted an officer over his loudspeaker. Three cop cars blockaded the road.

"Shit." The boss murmured beneath his breath. "I SURRENDER!" He shouted out, dropping to his knees. "I GIVE MYSELF UP!"

He didn't care about being put away for a couple years. He just cared about not ending up at the mercy of whatever it was that rumbled the building, split holes open in the earth, or becoming a bloody splotch on the floor.

And finally before I go to bed, next time we'll see more of Cecil and his cronies. The invasion is near!

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Boom, it's finally done. More Hunter backstory, Raiden meets up with Snake, Priscilla tries to not get everyone arrested, and Sarah is a dork.

And here's something I cut because of Eevee's trucks and pursuit idea.
"Shit," His team was down. There were two guys getting away with him. Out of sixteen who entered. One by one, like some sort of horror movie, hearing their cries on the other end. He looked back. A shadowy figure in the dark. Two shadowy figures in the dark! The killers were on to them. "Shit!" The other two panicked, and attempted to run faster. But before they knew it, the earth crumbled beneath them, asphalt split and fell away. They had done this.

They shouted as they fell down the hole, the last one to escape being the boss, a sweaty mess. He had dropped his rifle in his haste. "Shit shit shit shit shit-" He chanted as he turned the corner.

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM." Shouted an officer over his loudspeaker. Three cop cars blockaded the road.

"Shit." The boss murmured beneath his breath. "I SURRENDER!" He shouted out, dropping to his knees. "I GIVE MYSELF UP!"

He didn't care about being put away for a couple years. He just cared about not ending up at the mercy of whatever it was that rumbled the building, split holes open in the earth, or becoming a bloody splotch on the floor.

And finally before I go to bed, next time we'll see more of Cecil and his cronies. The invasion is near!
lol, you didn't offend me.
anyway, that could have been interesting.
but the car chase opens up more for Nathan and Gwen. because we all know, no matter what version of Spider-Man you may be, you will get involved in high speed car chases by swinging through the city.
unless you're that ONE Spider-Man nobody talks about.
you know...
the fat police officer who dresses in a spider costume with no powers.
well, i guess he does still get involved in car chases, being a cop and all...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
@Godjacob
Goblin Slayer
"Who cares how I word what I say, it's still true, so, lets just handle these ones, the only problem is that the babies will escape, so, lets just hurry this up, ok?" They continued slashing at the goblins while talking, they started muttering under their breath. The last of the goblins were killed, so, they didn't have much to worry about, "So, what rank are you? Silver? The only reason I ask is because you seem to be handling this better than most."
Name: Hiro

If Flynn's disregard to answer Hiro's question had not been disconcerning enough, now all of the sudden he discovered that they appeared to not be alone in this molten room of misery. No, soon enough a giant mechanical spider appeared before the two as Hiro had a stunned expression on his face, before he expressed his feelings with an exasperated sigh.

Are you kidding me?

Hiro decided to act, as he sprinkled Tinker Bell's pixie dust on himself. Once he worked up the belief he began to levitate in place as he faced the spider and raised his Keyblade.

"Alright ugly, I already turned one of you into tin cans today, if you back down now, you can avoid the same fate." Hiro replied, though he figured the spider was not one to consider his offer as he flew to the side and fired a fireball down at the spider. One that, should the spider dodge would hopefully strike the conveyor belt to stall it and if not would do some damage to the spider itself.
----------
Name: Kale

There was a sense of uneasiness from Kale, as she scanned the environment around her; which to be fair, as Specter had claimed, had not been as easy going as he had. Even as she took a seat, there had been a natural touch of nerviness about the situation between Specter's motives and the unknown over what happened to her friends. Which is likely why she had not taken her cup of tea yet.

"I-it....it does look nice. B-but, I.....I-I want to know. Why are you doing this?" Kale asked, as she managed to get that last part out rather quickly as she simply began with asking the biggest question she had at the moment.

-----------
Name: Azula

Azula gave a nod to Samuel once she saw he had been ready. If worst came to worst, some firebending could be used to propel herself if the timing for this was mistimed, but Azula figured there was little concern there. Though one could never be too prepared.

Azula jumped from the branch down towards Samuel, which opened up his chance to catch her as she free fell through the air.

-----------
Name: Lucario

"Well, it is encouraging to know I feel not to pretend to be your friends. Though I have not left yet for the sake of clarification." Lucario replied with a deadpan tone as his presence seemed to have been disregarded by Thor.

Lucario glanced at Koji with an eyebrow raised. "I don't suppose you know what happened or how you ended up here would you?" Lucario asked the newcomer.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

Erza had just finished a clean slash through a Soviet's gun, decked in her high attack Clear Heart clothing, before she knocked him out with a single bare footed kick to the side of the head. Erza's attention shifted to the sounds of barking as she glanced over and saw Keda along with his companion as she sensed they tried to get her attention.

"What is it?" Erza asked as she approached the pair.

-----------
Name: Toph

Toph had originally followed Spider-Gwen with her newfound gun gauntlets, but she had taken notes of the vibrations of Logan as he walked off on his own. Toph figured that leaving someone with his....temperament by himself could only spell disaster as she was quick to follow the former X-Men member.

"I don't think splitting up is the smartest idea." Toph replied simply, clear that she had no intention to let Logan go off on his own as she seemed far from intimidated by the mutant.
Name: Hiro

Hiro's eyebrows frowned as he watched the spider aim to dump lava on Flynn while at the same time it managed to launch a barrage cannon shots seemingly in every possible direction.

With no avenue of escape, and given these weapons seemed specifically designed to deal with airborne targets, Hiro had not means to avoid the shots but he had not been detoured as he took his Keyblade and prepared a spell.

"Wind!"

Hiro slashed at the open air around him with the Keyblade, which caused Total Eclipse to fire a powerful guest of wind in all directions; wind that sliced the cannons in pieces which caused premature explosions and pushed away the splash explosives over and around him away from his body. Hiro would repeat the slashes again, and again as he gradually lowered himself to get closer to Flynn & the spider.

No simple task, and with a close call or two to be sure, but Hiro managed to just avoid being blasted as he landed between the spider & Flynn and raised his Keyblade.

"Barrier!"

Hiro called out his defensive spell as he aimed to shield himself and Flynn from the lava.

------------
Name: Kale

As she listened to Specter recount his motive, Kale remained silent as she thought over each and every word that Specter said. In truth, she could almost feel pity for Specter; it was clear whatever struggles he had gone through were quite sever and she could not fault him for being bitter about it.

However, there had been one thing to keep her from fully supporting this ideology he seemed to develop.

"I....I can't imagine what that is like. The Earth, the humans we have had never done anything like that to my knowledge. But....but this, this isn't the solution. To treat every person like those m-monsters who did that to your kind is unfair to them. They are not all like that, but to treat them all as monsters even the ones who are the opposite doesn't make this right or provide an actual solution." Kale said, after she had a minute or two to collect her thoughts as she expressed her concern over Specter's cold view of all of humanity given the actions of the specific ones behind the crimes Specter's kin had been subjected to.

-----------
Name: Toph

Toph by this point had been close to her breaking point with Logan. She got that he was not a ball of optimism and what not like Aang, but this guy had been nothing but a constant pain in the butt to everyone to this point and now once again he seemed to be going AWOL much to the blind Earthbender's frustration.

"You know, the cool loner stick stops being cool after you spend every moment whining like a six-year old. I get you are unhappy, but I guarantee that drowning in your sorrows isn't gonna do anything." Toph replied, boldly as she clearly had not been scared by Logan as she felt the vibrations of the fleeing robbers. With a firm slam on the ground she produced an outline of a hole around them that they fell through.

-----------
Name: Lucario

"No, in fact none of us here are. Well, minus the girl here." Lucario said as he had tilted his head in the direction of the girl with the missing teammates who had come to speak with them prior to Koji's arrival.

-----------
Name: Yang

"Well, at this point, we should be open to any possible answer we can draw from this. To dismiss anything at all for being "too weird" or whatever would be kinda hindering us." Yang replied, as she seemed more open to Sans suggestion and at this point anything that could point her in the direction of whoever responsible for this had to be reassuring to the blond huntress.

-----------
Name: Akame, Bakugou, Dipper, Erza, Finn & Jake, Raven, Star

Erza listened to Keda explain that it appeared that Michael's side learned the location of whoever led the Soviet troops here, and that until he and his personal forces had been dealt with they could not get reinforcements.

"I see, thank you for sharing that information. I will deal with this threat, continue to aid the others here. I'll be back soon and so will reinforcements." Erza replied, her voice showed determination as she requipped into her Black Wing armor and took the air air, as she moved through the sky away from the battlefield to the other end of the city as she sought the Soviet command out.

"Eliminate."
Before the Soviet who cocked a gun could deliver the shot to Angel Dust, Akame appeared in a flash as she drew her blade and in one swift charge slashed clean through the Soviet's neck. Blood squirted as she Soviet gargled incomprehensibly before he flopped down on the ground. Akame glanced at her ally with those blood-red eyes of hers.

"Can you still fight?" Akame asked simply, her voice chillingly neutral.
Nothing about Weiss and Blake in these posts, these were after I posted, I must've missed one if you're sure you did make a post tho.

Sorry, must have missed that reply (Though Blake was whispering so how did he hear it?) my deepest apologies.

Working on my reply now. The one I mentioned came right before.

Blake is not the biggest fan of Goblin Slayer to say the least XD

What’s happening at the war zone at this point? I’m just sort of waiting for something to happen.

Fighting troops. Twilight doing the tanks from what I read while everyone is fighting everything else. I think we need Eevee to add something to spice it up.

Erza is going to the Soviet Commander to deal with him per Keda's request.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Blake is not the biggest fan of Goblin Slayer to say the least XD

Fighting troops. Twilight doing the tanks from what I read while everyone is fighting everything else. I think we need Eevee to add something to spice it up.

Erza is going to the Soviet Commander to deal with him per Keda's request.
Ah I see. Well Rex is just sort of kicking back and relaxing until there’s something to do

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i feel as though i missed some, but uh...
check it out, yo;
EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
-Team A1 (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor, [REDACTED])->Soviet City
-Team A2 (Hunter, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman, Doomslayer, Hiro, [REDACTED])->Specter’s Fortress
-Team A3 (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka, [REDACTED])->Soviet City
-Team A4 (Alec, Marron, Ridley, Kaleb, [REDACTED])->Marseille Outskirts
-Team A5 (Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, [REDACTED])->Battlefield
-Team A6 (Specter, Timeman, Kale, [REDACTED])->Specter Ship
CAMELOT
-Team B1 (Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose, Raiden [REDACTED])->Cave
-Team B2 (Serena, Artemis, King Sonic, Caliburn, [REDACTED])->Camelot Castle
-Team B3 (Dirk Strider, Kiran, [REDACTED])->Castle Grounds
-Team B3 (Negan/Symbiote, Sam, Azula, Nanashi, Susie, Lancer, [REDACTED])->Forest
-Team B4 (O’Neill, Carter, Daniel, Teal’c, [REDACTED])->Elsewhere
GOLDENWALK CITY
-Team C1 (Spider-Man, Nathan, X, Y, Toph, Logan, Spider-Gwen, [REDACTED])->Robbery
-Team C2 (Toph, Logan, [REDACTED])->Streets
-Team C2 (Priscilla, Lucario, Thor, Rocket, Koji, [REDACTED])->Goldenwalk
-Team C3 (Thunderhead, Grey Knight, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
FENRIR
-Team D1 (Rick Grimes, Dr. Sakaki, [REDACTED])->Medical Bay
-Team D2 (Lenka, Alisa, Kota, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
HALO UNIVERSE
New Mombasa
-Team E1 (Sgt. Johnson, [REDACTED])->Apartment Complex
Alpha Corvi II
-Team E2 (Miranda Keyes, PVT Blakes, CPL Fisk, PFC Javier, [REDACTED])->Forest
UNKNOWN
-Team F1 (Omega, [REDACTED])->Labyzinth
-Team F2 (Chara, [REDACTED])->Somewhere
WASTELANDS
-Team G (Z, Papyrus, [REDACTED]))->Alone
UNDERGROUND
-Team H (Jet, Silver, Blaze, Gaster)->Snowdin
POCKET DIMENSION
-Team Z (Lance, Keith, Hughes, [REDACTED])->A Place
??? Tier (Failure to Categorize)
W.D. Gaster
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S1 Tier (Omniversal Power)
S2 Tier (Dimensional Power)
S3 Tier (Universal Power)

Goku (Full Potential)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
Artemis (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Artemis (Weakened)
King Sonic
Dirk Strider (With Weapon)
A3 Tier (God-Like Potential)
Z
Dirk Strider (Weaponless)
A4 Tier (Supernaturally Gifted)
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
B1 Tier (Immense Potential)
Hiro (Key Blade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
Omega
B2 Tier+ (Slightly More Beyond Superhuman)
Darth Vader
Bowser
Specter
Sans
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Akame
Ezra
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Angel Dust (Symbiote Bonded)
Nanashi & co.
B2 Tier- (Beyond Superhuman)
Iron Man (XLVII)
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Kaleb (With Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Variant Fox
Shantae
Ridley
Midoriya
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (With Team)
Lenka
Alisa
Kota
Serena (With Team)
Samuel
Raiden
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Spider-Gwen
Goku (Base Form)
Priscilla
Thunderhead
Grey Knight
Papyrus
B4 Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
Hiro (No Weapon)
C1 Tier (Way Above Average)
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
Finn
Rick Grimes
Sgt. Johnson
Teal’c
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Rocket Racoon
Negan (Normal)
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Suitless)
Miranda Keyes
PVT. Blakes
CPL. Fisk
PFC. Javier
COL. O’Neill
CAPT. Carter
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
Rex Raptor
Caliburn
Dr. Jaconson
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
Serena (No Team)
D2 Tier (Way Below Average)
D3 Tier (Physically Powerless)
D4 Tier (Useless Feker)

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
check it out, yo;
-Team A1 (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox, Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly, Twilight, Ash Ketchum, Shaynuh, Rex Raptor, [REDACTED])->Soviet City
-Team A2 (Hunter, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman, Doomslayer, Hiro, [REDACTED])->Specter’s Fortress
-Team A3 (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka, [REDACTED])->Soviet City
-Team A5 (Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, [REDACTED])->Battlefield
CAMELOT
-Team B1 (Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose, Raiden [REDACTED])->Cave
-Team B3 (Negan/Symbiote, Sam, Azula, Nanashi, Susie, Lancer, [REDACTED])->Forest
GOLDENWALK CITY
-Team C1 (Spider-Man, Nathan, X, Y, Toph, Logan, Spider-Gwen, [REDACTED])->Robbery
FENRIR
HALO UNIVERSE
New Mombasa
Alpha Corvi II
UNKNOWN
WASTELANDS
UNDERGROUND
POCKET DIMENSION
W.D. Gaster
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)

Goku (Full Potential)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
Artemis (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Artemis (Weakened)
King Sonic
Z
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
Hiro (Key Blade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
Omega
Darth Vader
Bowser
Specter
Sans
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Akame
Ezra
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Nanashi & co.
Iron Man (XLVII)
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Kaleb (With Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Variant Fox
Shantae
Ridley
Midoriya
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (With Team)
Lenka
Alisa
Kota
Serena (With Team)
Samuel
Raiden
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Spider-Gwen
Goku (Base Form)
Priscilla
Thunderhead
Grey Knight
Papyrus
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
Hiro (No Weapon)
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
Finn
Rick Grimes
Sgt. Johnson
Teal’c
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Rocket Racoon
Negan (Normal)
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Suitless)
Miranda Keyes
PVT. Blakes
CPL. Fisk
PFC. Javier
COL. O’Neill
CAPT. Carter
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
Rex Raptor
Caliburn
Dr. Jaconson
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
Serena (No Team)
D4 Tier (Useless Feker)
Uh in what universe is toph stronger than specter?

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
check it out, yo;
CAMELOT
GOLDENWALK CITY
FENRIR
HALO UNIVERSE
New Mombasa
Alpha Corvi II
UNKNOWN
WASTELANDS
UNDERGROUND
POCKET DIMENSION
W.D. Gaster
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)

Goku (Full Potential)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
Artemis (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Artemis (Weakened)
King Sonic
Z
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
Hiro (Key Blade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
Omega
Darth Vader
Bowser
Specter
Sans
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Akame
Ezra
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
Nanashi & co.
Iron Man (XLVII)
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Kaleb (With Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Variant Fox
Shantae
Ridley
Midoriya
Twilight Sparkle
Ash Ketchum (With Team)
Lenka
Alisa
Kota
Serena (With Team)
Samuel
Raiden
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Spider-Gwen
Goku (Base Form)
Priscilla
Thunderhead
Grey Knight
Papyrus
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
Shaynuh
Hiro (No Weapon)
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Athlete)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
Finn
Rick Grimes
Sgt. Johnson
Teal’c
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Rocket Racoon
Negan (Normal)
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
Iron Man (Suitless)
Miranda Keyes
PVT. Blakes
CPL. Fisk
PFC. Javier
COL. O’Neill
CAPT. Carter
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
Rex Raptor
Caliburn
Dr. Jaconson
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
Ash Ketchum (No Team)
Serena (No Team)
D4 Tier (Useless Feker)
Aye, nice lists! ^^
...even though you forgot both Dagda and Noah on both of them :(

Okay I don't think Toph should be an entire tier higher than the bulk of my characters.

And I seriously doubt an Undertale character can beat Ultra Instinct Goku. But Undertale characters are hard to scale anyway.

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Okay I don't think Toph should be an entire tier higher than the bulk of my characters.

And I seriously doubt an Undertale character can beat Ultra Instinct Goku. But Undertale characters are hard to scale anyway.
What? There isn’t any character higher than Goku on thay list. Gaster is uncategorized.

Status
Not open for further replies.