• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
By top tier, do you mean most powerful, and not just physically? Because if that's what you're talking about, I'm pretty sure Deku would take an S.
Bakugou: SCREW YOU!

So I just started school and

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

I would have gotten on last night, but I have color guard practice right after school gets out and full band directly after that--which doesn't get out until 8--AND I got homework (yes homework on the first day. Blasphemy, I say!!) plus I got 3 hours of sleep the night before. So I was WAY too tired and stressed to get onto Charms.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
So I just started school and

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

I would have gotten on last night, but I have color guard practice right after school gets out and full band directly after that--which doesn't get out until 8--AND I got homework (yes homework on the first day. Blasphemy, I say!!) plus I got 3 hours of sleep the night before. So I was WAY too tired and stressed to get onto Charms.
it's chill bro. we all got lives to attend to.
anyone who just assumes you should be here for their convenience is an idiot.
there's a lotta people involved here.
no need to apologize for having a life, man.

Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans & Toph
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group D-Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, Reagan and Rocket
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser & Alkio)
Group F-Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin, Midoriya & Murasa
Group G-Alec, Marron, Rick & Ridley
Group H-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, and Negan
Group J-Logan, Master Chief & Snake
Group K-Ali, Catgirl, Jay Mexicano & Sleipmon

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Has papyrus (underswap) was walking around snowdin, he noticed his brother battling the human "lemme watch em" MWEHEHE!I, THE MAGNIFICIENT SANS IS GOING TO CAPTURE YOU HUMAN
But has he said the the human, sliced his head off , killing him "SANS NO .. NO NO NO " he said crying to his brother "you little brat" he said with his bad time orange eye activated

Im better at roleplaying with people more than making demo :p

Last edited:
Hey, @Ilikewater, patience yields focus(SORRY I HAD TO).

But in all seriousness, please be patient. I don't want to come off as rude, but it's kind of annoying when every other reply is the same person asking if they're accepted. I'll tag the creator for you, since you're new you might not know this but the alerts have a tendency not to work the best sometimes. The OP also sometimes doesn't get online super often(I'm assuming it's because he's busy IRL or has other things on other sites to tend to, nbd). @TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Also sorry I didn't get on yesterday, I was out of town all day. :'| Pretty much expect me to be inactive on weekends, since that's when I can actually do things IRL. School started this week, and it's been keeping me pretty busy. Hopefully when I'm back into the swing of things, I'll be more active, but it's kinda hectic.

EDIT:
he appeared to have technology implanted all over his body. Black technology.
I'm assuming you were talking about Keith? His Paladin armor is actually red(since he piloted the Red Lion first), and they didn't switch suits or anything. I'm gonna wait until you confirm that so if it wasn't Keith, I don't disrupt things.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I still didnt get my awnser for my acception as underswap papyrus
Look, I'd love to have another character join but I'm afraid your grammar will end up with a second warning for the thread, I'm not sure if there's a three strikes thing or what, but I think maybe you should just practice a little more. I think we heave too many people in the thread anyway, we have like 20 characters now, no hard feelings.

comic

Group A - Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang
Group B - Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans, Toph
Group C - Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Shou, Variant Fox
Group D - Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, Reagan, Rocket
Group E - Hiro, Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser, Alkio
Group F - Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin, Midoriya, Murasa
Group G - Alec, Marron, Rick Sanchez, Ridley
Group H - Nathan, X, Y, Shantae
Group I - Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, Negan
Group J - Logan, Master Chief, Snake
Group K - Ali, Catgirl, Jay Mexicano, Sleipmon

Is this still the groups to their fullest? This is still what we're going with?

comic

okay. the only things i'm waiting for is lettuce to use Venom, as well as to make a post in general so I can introduce Rick.

waiting for... well, whatever's going on with Sans, Hughes and Toph to continue. i don't mind them just walking and talking for a little bit, getting to know each other. that'd be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.