• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Specialty Arrow : One For All
Always hits the target.
Flashes red, blue, then green before being fired.
Delivers taser level voltage shock.

Sure you can temporarily control her.

I mean I guess Keda’s in the same boat.
Speaking of Keda, what’s happened with Team Erza since we got to Marseille again? Just so I can do stuff with Keda again.
Stark: Family? Hughes could totally be your father.

Erza is leading the group to a "safe spot" Happy spotted so they can discuss what to do going forward. Make a plan and then proceed with the battle ahead.

Toph: Eh, don't have the best...relationship with dads.

Yang: Could be worse, could be my mother.

Hiro: Eh, mine got kidnapped by a crazed cult leader who is invading all worlds.

Lucario: Well, my master betrayed me and the kingdom in its most dire hour.

Akame: Mine were killed and I was sold to the Empire to be raised as an assassin.

Hiro is the only one without family issues...not that it helps his situation much XD (How as the teacher not caught me yet? XD)

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Logan: My dad was the Gardner, but I didn't find that out until I killed him for killing my step-dad, who I thought was my real dad.

Master Chief: Wtf is a dad?

Snake: I'm a rapidly aging clone of my dad.

Sans: my dad is shattered across space and time, and forgotten over insurmountable amounts of timelines to the point where i'm the only person who remembers he existed.

Negan: Pussies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
so, i still haven't introduced Rick Sanchez. i haven't found a good time yet.
but i'm sorta lookin' at a new character to throw in.
Doomslayer from the Doom series.
@TheChildOfTheLettuceField
would it be okay if i went ahead and grabbed the Bane of Hell itself?

*Polino appears to be topped out, as Alkio sighs and begins popping some puyo to get a portal going*

Well, I am quite busy with school at the moment and with some other RPs, and if I cannot respond to @Godjacob soon, then I will have to let my characters use their method of getting around. (At least if it can still work in other worlds and if they are lucky enough to not cause too much trouble with it since their method of using portals by gathering energy from popping puyo and clearing minoes is still a bit in its infancy.)

*Polino appears to be topped out, as Alkio sighs and begins popping some puyo to get a portal going*

Well, I am quite busy with school at the moment and with some other RPs, and if I cannot respond to @Godjacob soon, then I will have to let my characters use their method of getting around. (At least if it can still work in other worlds and if they are lucky enough to not cause too much trouble with it since their method of using portals by gathering energy from popping puyo and clearing minoes is still a bit in its infancy.)

Sorry to hear man, but school takes top priority.

I would suggest I could auto them in the times you are not so active to keep them involved, but I don't have confidence I can do these characters justice.

...I'm gonna be honest, I've been interested in this for some time though strayed away due to other things. While I was gonna join with original characters (and maybe Raiden from MGR:R and the Hunter from Bloodborne) I just wanted to check if this is still accepting people or not before I work on a profile and stuff. I can get an RP sample if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.