• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am tempted to add Dipper to the mix, to give a "normal" guy in this story without a tragic backstory or direct combat experience XD

Dipper, Dipper, Dipper!

------------------
Variant's gonna fanboy over Midoriya and butt heads heads with Kacchan.

Yeeeee!

---------------
Edit : @Toramaru waiting for a response from your Digimon character.

@Cloudswift Reagan just spoke to Keith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... Actually, just for later, I'd like to reserve Chrom, Lucina, Robin and Sumia in the same vein as I'm reserving King Sonic. I just made myself a giant folder of cute Lucina pics and in listening to Id (Serenity) remembered how much I love the game and its characters.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Toph: Oh kiss my butt, how am I supposed to know that?

Cannot respond at the moment. Stuck in class. Apologies.

Also @TheChildOfTheLettuceField are Kevin Levin and Kurome approved?
Ok, sure.

...I'm gonna be honest, I've been interested in this for some time though strayed away due to other things. While I was gonna join with original characters (and maybe Raiden from MGR:R and the Hunter from Bloodborne) I just wanted to check if this is still accepting people or not before I work on a profile and stuff. I can get an RP sample if necessary.
Sure, you seem like you have a good idea of rp, just post your characters.

Also, waiting on @Comic to post with using Rick.

Hughes: I wonder how Roy's doing...
*cut to scenes of Mustang involved in overthrowing the Fuhrer and almost dying several times*
Hughes: He's probably fine. Or not...

GLaDOS (Yea, I'm dragging portal into this ring C:<),
Name: Shadinji (Sha-din-ji)
Species: Ninji
Personality: Shadinji often acts cruel and harsh, often insulting his own army. He is surprisingly patient, however, and mature. He's great at flying around, using a wing suit all the time. He's good at art, too.
Appearance: Shadinji wears a black cloak, in which gives powers to shoot projectiles and move things using psychic powers. Under the cloak, he wears a basic Ninji suit. It has little flab's between the leg and arm sleeves. This allows him to glide, and he is also able to move on a little floating platform.
Other: Made of paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
If GLaDOS and stuff is accepted, she's going to go and save his life. Because I can't have the latter of people passing away in a RP I'm planning to join.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i didn't say Keith was struck.
that's up to Cloud to decide.
perhaps Reagan could save Keith. again. or someone else. or maybe Keith should back off of Vegan until he can get Black,

GLaDOS saves people!
...Then goes testing on them until they die...
See? She's saves people!
Somebody would have to come to Aperture and carry GLaDOS all the way there.
Omg...What if GLaDOS and Sans met? Their perspective on humans are different, so they would probably end up being friend-enemy's.
Maybe because GLaDOS would most likely test Frisk, due to the inhuman amount of DETERMINATION they have.

comic

what happened to Darth Vader? i thought he was supposed to be helping Vegan, Bowser and Lucario? he sorta just disappeared.
anyway, currently working on a new post. Vegan, Rick's intro, and a Sans part once Cloud posts next.
also, @TheChildOfTheLettuceField is Doomslayer accepted?

Well, If i'm accepted, I'm thinking their head come off and be kinda portable? And, its PotaTOS.
I mean, the ending of 2 shows she can move independent of that whole brace. Even seemingly remotely control the facility? I'm not entirely sure what happened there, it might've been potaTOS was accepted as the core and then she transferred her conscience to the original head again, but don't quote me on that.
Are we really killing Keith right now? Lmao ain't no way in hell he's surviving that one
Err...Boot up the Dues Ex Machina? Plot convenient new character?...Dies and plot convenient new character revives him? edit I suppose that works too

Anyways, I'll work on profiles soon. Considering the whole group thing, I'll have a handful to splice between em' all...The only one I really want to be together is the Hunter with Kiraru's crew and Hiro, I think a grimdark fellow wielding a saw alongside some colorful robots and creatures along with some kid with a key sword would be funny :p

Last edited:
I'm gonna get offline, it's late and I have to be up for school tomorrow. Yay. I'm thinking of adding a new character that's a bit more powerful than my others(if that's okay). I don't know who it will be yet, but I'll think on it. Night!

comic

if i had a fight theme...
i don't think anything could ever top this;
best fight theme ever.
don't need anything else.

Dipper, Dipper, Dipper!

If I am gonna include Dipper. There is one little handicap. Dipper is, while not helpless without it, much more suited for his role with the informative journal. Which only covers Gravity Falls, not the entire multiverse.

Would be hard to fit his skill set in given that.

-----Edit-----
Also now that Stormbreaker Thor is fighting this battle should be literally over. That hit should finish Venom Negan and Lucario is gonna be able to do nothing to help XD. Villains out outnumbered and really outgunned to make this a fair fight.

Last edited:
Okay, so Spider-Man can use Spider Sense, Iron Man can use sensors and Sans can sense souls but Toph's seismic sense is not allowed? That feels really unfair :(

Also Negan shrugged off Stormbreaker Thor's attack suspiciously well.

comic

wait, did i misread something? i must have missed thor attacking vegan. hang on.

comic

no. thor didn't attack vegan, @Godjacob
thor tussled with bowser, and vader sent some of the flames from bowser and electricity from thor at reagan and co. the light wolf blocked that, but vegan wasn't attacked by thor at all.

In fact Sans pretty much stole Toph's sensory utility on the team as he has eyesight and a special sense XD

#Tophistrash

-----Edit-----
Unsure when I should toss Kevin & Kurome into the story, and where they should be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.