• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should do what I’m doing with my Fire Emblem crew and wait until the next jump? We’ll probs be changing worlds when Team Stark and Team McAllen get mixed up by Z.

Fair enough.

Though my Dipper concern question never got addressed. The journal is kinda like one of his items/weapons and its knowledge would be useless outside of Gravity Falls so if I considered taking him I'd want to know what to do about that.

Starting to get ambitious now XD

I want a Top Tier Character, someone who can compete with Thor or King Sonic or whoever you all inevitable introduce. Though finding one without making it a story breaker is tricky.

I may group Dipper with an idea I have. The Cartoon Rescue Club. Basically Star Butterfly and some other characters (Dipper included) traveling to worlds trying to find you guys and try to help with the situation.

you're in. he said Doomslayer and anyone else requested are in, meaning we have GLaDOS and all that good stuff now.
Ah okay, just wanted to make sure, must've glossed over that.

I might just wait to hop in until the next jump, so it can be a little cleaner then. I don't want to suddenly jump into this thing at the last moment and mess things up.

Would Lucario sense a similar aura in Keith as he did in Ash/Sir Aaron? It's been a while since I watched Lucario and the Jewel of Life(or anything Pokemon anime related, for that matter), so I apologize if this question is a stupid one. I just thought it could provide some cool conflict between the two of them eventually.

Would Lucario sense a similar aura in Keith as he did in Ash/Sir Aaron? It's been a while since I watched Lucario and the Jewel of Life(or anything Pokemon anime related, for that matter), so I apologize if this question is a stupid one. I just thought it could provide some cool conflict between the two of them eventually.

The reason Lucario sensed the same Aura in Ash & Aaron is I believe Ash was supposed to be implied as a descendant of Sir Aaron. Not sure how this would work on a crossover character.

But we need to find an excuse to make it work. Cause this idea is pure gold.

I mean, Lucario can get a sense of what a person's like by reading their aura, right? Again, I'm not entirely sure about how it works, but once Keith gets attached to a character and into a fight or something, Keith's overwhelming desire to make sure that the person he's close to is safe would probably catch Lucario off-guard? Idk.

lol, as if.
WELL WHEN THEY'RE POINTING PLASMA CANNONS IN YOUR FACE

Alright we'll roll with that. Seems plausible enough (Though I totally still say Ash is a descendant XD)

Though I have to wait for Thor to respond to Lucario's attack before I can get around to that. And by respond I mean turn to Lucario and one shot like he should be doing to Bowser or Vegan XD

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Godjacob
you don't mind if i control hughes for a single line of dialogue do ya? he's just gonna ask; "Yeah?" to a question of Sans'. it's just to lengthen my post when i get to it.

Also who does Yang fight among the team?

And can you people give me a chance to post. Or at least slow the freakin pace down. I can't keep up at this rate XD

comic

also, @Eeveechu151
i was planning on Rick hopping into Z's place through a portal or something. you down with it?
if so, could you provide a brief description of wherever Z is so my post doesn't feel bland?

I was thinking we could have the battle pairings listed above. Nathan and Lance are the sharp-shooters, X and Tony have similar abilities, Y and Yang are the heavy-hitters, and Shantae and Spider-Man are the ones kinda just there and their battle could be fun.

Oh, sure. That works. Z is currently in his main lab on the deepest lair of the Labyzinth, which has a variety of doors, tables, computers, construction stations and a giant machine in the back with the afore-mentioned girl inside. Rick can comment on the girl if you want him to, but I’d rather not reveal any details about her until I get some of Teams Toph, Stark and Nathan down there.

*Parzula gets hit with a 6 x 5 nusiance block after taking major damage, as his trainer attempts to clear some tiles and destroy the nusiance block to prevent the tiles from topping out by hitting the uppermost row marked with red X’s*

Okay, so apparently I haven’t been getting anything from here after attempting to work on a response. (And after reading everything, I find it strange that the tags are not alerting me.)

*Parzula gets hit with a 6 x 5 nusiance block after taking major damage, as his trainer attempts to clear some tiles and destroy the nusiance block to prevent the tiles from topping out by hitting the uppermost row marked with red X’s*

Okay, so apparently I haven’t been getting anything from here after attempting to work on a response. (And after reading everything, I find it strange that the tags are not alerting me.)

Sucks to hear, sometimes tags a are fickle for whatever reason.

Also you guys are too fast XD. I have to edit my draft now cause of Comic's post. I think this is gonna be a common issue for me, I apologize...

comic

Sucks to hear, sometimes tags a are fickle for whatever reason.

Also you guys are too fast XD. I have to edit my draft now cause of Comic's post. I think this is gonna be a common issue for me, I apologize...
don't edit it. i'll just delete my post.

Hey Eeveechu, do you have a reference for Nathan? I don't want to say something like he's a teenager when he's actually forty or smth XD

Thanks. :)

Also I feel like I should say this out loud, Keith and Lance's shields are projected from things on their wrists. Idk how it actually works, but they don't have to carry them and they're just kind of activated spontaneously whenever the carrier needs to activate them.

Err...is it just me or is the McAllen v Stark fight super petty? There's no reason they can't both use the computer, nor did they seem aligned with Z. It seems like X kinda was an asshole about it. And both groups just jump to violence immediately rather than any discussion.

I mean, I get both groups were on edge but the interaction kinda made it seem really immature. Or is Z somehow influencing the groups? I must admit I'm not totally caught up.

X is really immature and likes to jump to conclusions a lot. I was going to include a part where Shantae was going to question the wisdom of attacking them, but when Tony mentioned "intel" X assumed they were Soviet soldiers. Shantae and Spider-Man are probably going to get to talking during the fight and resolve the whole situation. And with Stark, he's been nothing but starved for information for a long time now, and some jerk just took away his major chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.