• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley also died to an inexperienced Samus (Manga) and the worst version of Samus ever (Other M.)
Well, Good point, not used to the manga and what not, Haven't played many games, just liked the character, I also meant to put 'I can understand putting him in the A class' at the end. Wasn't the 'Other M' ridley a clone?

Alright, I looked over it and yeah, I'll make some modifications. Tier Lists are bound to always make controversy, haha. But I'll definitely consider some moves.

Hiro goes from B -> A due to his sheer magical power and other such strengths.
Ridley A -> A, as despite Samus Aran being the only one to consistently take him out, and he is intelligent, he's not really all mighty. Despite several cybernetic improvements to increase his power and survivability, he continued to be beaten by Samus, each and every time. While he's strong, no doubt, he still is ultimately flawed.
Keda & Alpha C -> B. He's got a spear and wolf, no reason he can't be somewhat comparable to Sumia.
X & Y A+ -> A, because when you compare them to Z, who's so powerful you need all those guys to even try and defeat him, it's ultimately an insult to him.
Midoriya A+ -> A, while he seems to be incredibly powerful, no doubt about that, he still hasn't used his powers to their full extent to my knowledge.

Hopefully this fixes some concerns. Don't be too worried- the tier list was just my interpretation of the characters, and said characters, outside S+, are not infallible.

Also I am discomforted by the fact that Y is two tiers higher than Yang. Making what should be a fun brawler battle into a stomp for Y.

My cast now feels very weak with this scaling presented.
Oh, right. X AND Y SHOULD NOT BE A+ TIER. Y should scale to Yang, and X should scale to Y. Yang should be able to beat Y due to her superior experience and abilities. They should all probably be A tier. Iron Man’s placement is debatable but I think it’s fine due to his A-tier power being combined with his S-tier intellect.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
"Though the original Ridley's remains were incinerated in the destruction of planet Zebes in Super Metroid, some of his DNA still remained on the Power Suit of Samus Aran, along with that of other creatures she had defeated on the planet. After her mission, a faction of Galactic Federation scientists secretly obtained this DNA and used it in their illegal project to breed various life forms for use as bioweapons, including an army of cyborg Zebesians under their control." Is a quote from wikitroid.
I do not know.

This is a minor one...but I'd argue that Erza could beat Link straight up one vs. one. Hiro as well, so I'd probably put them above Toph, Yang & Lucario in raw power (Though Toph's metal bending screws them over XD). But I can also see Yang giving Hiro & Erza a fight so it is weird. Same for Lucario. I am confusing myself XD

Also Kurome is tricky as hell to scale. On one hand, she is an equal to Akame but on the other with her puppets she can usually end up fighting an entire party of people. So it's...weird.

But I appreciate the effort, nitpicks aside.

Just popped by for a second before I headed to bed to read up(so I could reply sooner after I got back tomorrow). Just a reminder(since I haven't seen you guys using them and I'm not sure if you just skimmed over my post or smth), @Godjacob and @Comic, you two have permission to auto Hughes and Lance respectively. Night.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I have made a decision.
I would like to claim one of the most powerful characters in fictional history.
I believe he would rank at a Triple S Tier.
Please allow me to claim...

...Suction Cup Man.

MY GOD, YOU'RE INSANE! INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!
Oh uh also, thinking about it, I'll be claiming some more characters too. Specifically, Lora and Jin from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Torna: The Golden Country. I have to specify the prequel because Jin is broken as hell in the main game.

I have made a decision.
I would like to claim one of the most powerful characters in fictional history.
I believe he would rank at a Triple S Tier.
Please allow me to claim...

...Suction Cup Man.
I'll do you one better! The most omnipotent being of the universe...The one...The only...

PEPSIMAN. I jest I jest

Anyways, I once again have changed my mind on some things. I'll be hopping in with a post to introduce one character, the Hunter...unless I suddenly change my mind again and find a good spot for the rest. Which is liable to happen. I also want to take a villain character, since the closest to a villain character I have is Flamebringer (Who would think twice before killing/following blindly), but I have no idea who lmao, the only one who I'm even considering is Sundowner from MGR:R but he seems a little too extreme, and that would really mess some stuff up for the game's plot. I might have to whip out another OC for that.

I just realised, we do have a literal multiversal god, the reason this all started, the mystery creature that opened all the portals. Btw any characters posted are accepted.
Oh, we do. But you haven't shown him, and all that god has done is sic Elidocroc and Trixie to mess with some people, and then abduct some villains and Lucario. Z and potentially Rick are a bigger problem. Though I don't think Rick's actually gonna do anything actively malicious...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
so... when is backwards crocodile coming back?
When he feels like it, So soon I guess?

Oh, we do. But you haven't shown him, and all that god has done is sic Elidocroc and Trixie to mess with some people, and then abduct some villains and Lucario. Z and potentially Rick are a bigger problem. Though I don't think Rick's actually gonna do anything actively malicious...
That was Zeliyis, Zeliyis 'owns' Backwards crocodile and Trixie, The creature opened the portals that connected all of the worlds, I'd tell you more about how they got there but that'd spoil plot.

I kinda want to include a nerfed Dragon Ball character as my "powerhouse" character to run with. And oddly enough, I'd kinda like to use Kale from Dragon Ball Super.

I feel her character's outline is enough for me to play with it and help her stand out. And plus, she'd be kinda on the weaker side without her Berserker power so she'd not be in a constant issue of possibly overshadowing others.

If I decide to use Kale, I'd have her Berserker form look like the version in the manga. Cause I think it looks better with Kale and makes her look less like a Broly knockoff.
kala_ssj_berserker_vs_freezer_manga_37_by_alejandrors23-dcf0e9l.png

Though the one major issue is I'd really want to add Caulifla as well (Who'd also be nerfed to hell for balance) but I am not sure if that is okay or not. All of this is hypothetical.

Status
Not open for further replies.