• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X is really immature and likes to jump to conclusions a lot. I was going to include a part where Shantae was going to question the wisdom of attacking them, but when Tony mentioned "intel" X assumed they were Soviet soldiers. Shantae and Spider-Man are probably going to get to talking during the fight and resolve the whole situation. And with Stark, he's been nothing but starved for information for a long time now, and some jerk just took away his major chance.
Ah, so it's supposed to be petty! Well that makes sense.

Lance is just returning fire. I already had him drop a hint that they have no idea what's going on, but it's up to Eeveechu as to whether or not the other characters buy it.

Yang is just backing up Iron Man so he doesn't get 2 vs. 1.

Also @Toramaru I need you to explain the powers of your characters by Akame's group like Akame and the UA students have done. No rush just letting you know.

Also some ideas for the Cartoon Rescue Club people I might be interested in.

1. Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
2. Finn the Human (Adventure Time)
3. Jake the Dog (Adventure Time)
4. Raven (Teen Titans Cartoon, the original)
5. Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)

Undecided if I would go through with it or not. But yeah, a possibility.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
@Excalibur Queen
i would like to ask permission to harm Reagan, as well as destroy the weapon for my next post. now, when it comes to Reagan getting hurt, it won't be anything fatal, or too severe. maybe a slash, or something fractured, unless you're okay with a broken arm or something.
either way, may i?

@Excalibur Queen
i would like to ask permission to harm Reagan, as well as destroy the weapon for my next post. now, when it comes to Reagan getting hurt, it won't be anything fatal, or too severe. maybe a slash, or something fractured, unless you're okay with a broken arm or something.
either way, may i?

Sure. Reagan's weapon, right?

comic

Group A - Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang, Nathan, X, Y, Shantae, Snake
Group B - Hughes, Sans, Toph, P-body, ATLAS
Group C - Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Shou, Variant Fox
Group D - Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, Vegan
Group E - Hiro, Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser, Alkio
Group F - Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin, Midoriya, Murasa
Group G - Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley
Group H - Logan, Master Chief, Doomslayer
Group I - Ali, Catgirl, Jay Mexicano, Sleipmon
Group J - Z, Rick Sanchez

i decided to update this a bit, since this is how the groups currently look. it's no doubt that group a will combine with the previous group h, as well as snake, who's abandoned his other group. added p-body and atlas, but removed protato's character until he finally comes by.
combined the villain group with group d for now, since they're all interacting and fighting.
added doomslayer to the group with logan and chief so we can lessen this soviet army faster. rip and tear, all that good gory stuff.
added morty.
added a new group for z and rick.

am i missing anything?

Looks good. Teams Stark and Nathan will be combining after the battle to follow Team Toph into the Labyzinth, and that's when my- er Z's plan goes into action. Will Rick be sticking around for long, though?

comic

Looks good. Teams Stark and Nathan will be combining after the battle to follow Team Toph into the Labyzinth, and that's when my- er Z's plan goes into action. Will Rick be sticking around for long, though?
depends on how fast or slow things go. z may very well ask rick to leave when the groups get close enough, or ask rick for help. as long as morty isn't involved, rick might help, even.
but if things go too slowly, rick will leave before z can even ask him to leave or stay.

comic

That's fair.
...wait, what if Z gets Rick to go delay Team Toph and he just messes with them for a bit?
maybe, though rick may only do that for something else, considering he's extremely intelligent, and wouldn't want to be used that way, because it would seem demeaning to rick, and a complete waste of time.

comic

i'm not gonna post with Vegan until someone in group D does something to help out Reagan, considering her leg kick would hardly affect them, or even move them, really.

Sorry, I had a Marching Band thing. Also, I've got a thing that I need to do tomorrow all day, so I probably won't be available. If I am, it won't be for very long. Plus I'm also busy Sunday. Just figured I'd put that out there so y'all were aware.

Stormbreaker>Infinity Gauntlet (With all Six Infinity Stones)

Stormbreaker=Lightsaber

Lightsaber=Stormtrooper Riot Control Baton

Therefore Stormtrooper Riot Control Baton>Infinity Gauntlet (With all Six Infinity Stones)

Something seems wrong about this XD

Gotta go to bed, I hope I do not miss too much before I get the chance to post.

Oof XD

I just figured I'd check by before I had to leave. Since my characters are interacting with several different roleplayers and I don't want to slow things down too terribly quickly, I'm giving temporary permission to auto to:
  • @Eeveechu151(Lance)
  • @Comic(Keith)
  • @Godjacob(Hughes)
If you don't think that you can RP them well or just think someone else would be better suited to the job, feel free to pass them on. I would like to ask that you not progress things too far. I'll likely be gone for 2 days, but I would like to catch up XD

No, Ghostly. The only ones below ground at the moment are Team Toph, Team Stark and Team McAllen. Everyone else is on the surface, either hidden from the NAC/Soviet war or wrecking their shit.

And sure, I can handle Lance for a few days.

Hmm...I feel like Raiden and Sans would have a very interesting conversation about killing and morals. Raiden does revel in the kill and certainly doesn't try to hide it at this point, but he's not like Negan where he does it on whim because he felt like it, or Rick who casually does it because he doesn't care at this point. Y'know, these are sentences I never expected to type out...

I'm gonna change some very minute things about my characters, and I feel like I should still say them...Basically they have communications between each other (That being Sarah and Kiran) without communications between their mission control.

And I'll make a tier list, cause why not, it needs to be done. I've included only "active" characters- as in people who are in or are going to be in sooner than later. I'm also discounting characters who haven't shown up for some time, such as the Xenomorphs Lettuce originally had. Forgive me if it's inaccurate in sections, I'm not entirely familiar with everything so I may slip up in places.

S+ Rank (Omniversal being. These beings are incomprehensible, all powerful- almost unbeatable. A god among gods.)
------------
Nothing is in this tier. Yet. I think for the sake of the RP, we should let it stay that way.
S Rank (Nigh Godly power- possibly they are gods.) -
------------

King Sonic
Thor
Sleipmon
Nicol Bolas
A+ Rank (Incredibly Powerful- Very little in the mortal world can top this.)
------------

Venom Symbiote
Darth Vader
Sans
Logan
Doomslayer
Iron Man
Z
Raiden
A Rank (Powerful, while not the strongest of all they are definitely a cut above.)
------------
Ridley
Achilles Kitsuno,
Bowser
Alec Jade w/ Volt, Raider, Rapido, Demon, Soldier & Striker
Reagan Taurus
Master Chief
Lucario
Akame
Kurome
Link
Thunderhead
Flamebringer
GLaDOS
Hiro
X
Y
Izuku Midoriya
B+ Rank (Strong, possibly superhuman, but definitely not the strongest.)
------------
Spider-Man
Nil
Catgirl/Kitty
Rocket
Keith
Lance
Ali Catorce
Rick Sanchez
Bella Lazuli
Ezra
Yang
Toph
Katsuki Bakugou
Kevin Levin
Lucina
Chrom
Robin
Hunter
Kiran
Ichirin Kumoi
B Rank (Above average strength.)
------------
Polino
Letterman
Kaiser
Alkio
Happy
Maes Hughes
Marron
Drake Ricci
Negan
Snake
Sumia
Shou Toramaru
Minamistu Murasa
P-Body and Atlas
Keda & Alpha
Nathan McAllen
C Rank (Common civilian. Not necessarily weak, but when you compare these guys to everyone else, they basically are just normal.)
------------
Morty Smith
Dipper Pines
Shadinji

Your mileage may vary. I'm willing to make changes to it with a good enough argument, but I think I got it pretty clear on. Also the names aren't arranged in any certain way, just the way I put em'.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I feel that Ridley should be A plus. While he does 'die' a few times, most of, if not all of the time it is by Samus Aran, a bounty hunter from space with many abilities under her belt as well as many years of experience as well as more reasons.

Haha, sorry. I'm not really sure how Kingdom Hearts characters really square up against everyone else. I'll look over his profile to see if he deserves a rank up.

His bio is generic as hell. I'll just say at bare minimum he should be ranked around Erza's tier. KH characters are pretty damn powerful, fight people like Sephiroth and demi-gods in Hercules and gods in Hades along with the Disney version of Satan (Chernabog)

Also I do not see Akame as a tier above my other characters. She just has a hax ability that makes her dangerous to higher tier fighters (The poison in her blade). Kurome is equal to Akame, but depending on what puppets she has she can be ranked higher or the same if she manages to get an OP puppet in her arsenal.

I feel that Ridley should be A plus. While he does 'die' a few times, most of, if not all of the time it is by Samus Aran, a bounty hunter from space with many abilities under her belt as well as many years of experience as well as more reasons.

Ridley also died to an inexperienced Samus (Manga) and the worst version of Samus ever (Other M.)

Midoriya is also way too high IMO. He's strong, but I am confident that Erza or Hiro can give him a good fight and Akame murks him 10/10 times even if you remove her poison.

Due to how Keda is fighting-game-type Keda at the moment, I feel like he should be a rank higher. Also, Nathan is a normal human with some really good reflexes and decent tech, so I’d probably put him a rank lower. And Z is likely in some sort of pseudo-tier in between S and A+ - he’s freaking powerful, but he’s not on King Sonic’s level. Actually, fun fact about Z. The only time Nathan has actually beat him in a fight was when he had Shantae, Shovel Knight, Hat Kid and a mage backing him up.

I mean in said fight he also had Rosky Boots on HIS side. But Sonic’s the one I’m holding back with because Z’s meant to be a major - if not the semifinal - boss. He was specifically designed to wipe out humanity, after all.

Also I am discomforted by the fact that Y is two tiers higher than Yang. Making what should be a fun brawler battle into a stomp for Y.

My cast now feels very weak with this scaling presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.