• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were to have a "powerhouse" character, I think I'd go with an OC of mine named Ashley. I don't particularly remember if any of you were ever involved with Outcasts, but she's been my main character for that since the beginning. I'll actually probably make a form for her and throw her in with someone's group if they'll accept her.

Y'know for a bit I thought I perhaps listed Raiden too high, and he would be a "A" Rank...and then I saw that he does this. Yeah...I think he's good where he is. Anyways, I was thinking of tweaking the list...but nah, I think it's pretty much accurate at this point.

I'm not gonna rank the newcomers on the tier yet, since I'm not overly familiar with them. But the way you talk them up makes em sound like A+/S rank characters.

Jin would probably be A-Rank due to his Swift Swordplay ability and ice powers, but he’d be MUCH higher if I was using Flesh Eater Jin. Fortunately, I’m not, so Jin doesn’t have control over all elementary particles. Lora is likely to be probably B-Rank, because while she’s a normal human she’s able to fight on par with Addam, the legendary warrior and Driver of the Aegis.

I'm not trying to talk Ashley up, she's just going to be one of my more powerful characters.

Name: Ashley Sparks
Appearance: Ashley has curly, flaming red hair that she wears up in a ponytail, bright blue eyes, and fair skin. She's relatively tall. Her outfit consists of a blue hoodie(of the jacket variety), jeans, and blue and white sneakers.
Unique Abilities: Pyrokinesis and Aerokinesis
Weaponry: Herself? XD
Universe: Outcasts
Feats: Surprisingly, not much, unless you count being captured by the government an achievement.

I'm thinking about taking either Skylor from Ninjago or Ed from FMA. I'm hesitating on Ed a little, I kinda want to see what you guys think.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I feel like taking General Grievous, I mean he's a four armed cyborg with FOUR light-sabers I'll be using the 2-D clone wars version if I do decide to use him, so I guess I will. I'll put him with Began and the others I guess? Also, Any characters posted are accepted.

I personally think that confrontation would be kind of humorous myself, actually. Plus, since they never really found a body in this one(he'd come from the same universe as the one where Hughes was sucked through a wormhole, after all), Hughes would just be MIA. Definitely assumed dead by those close to him, Ed included, though.

Could you explain? I kind of want to try this out, because the more I think about it, the more I actually want to use Ed XD

I wanted to snatch up two more characters.

One is from that TV show called Alias. I just finished watching the series, and it was good. Anyways, I wanted to grab Marshall Flinkman, the tech guy. He has a great personality and I wanted to balance out my characters. He would probably be C Tier, he is just a normal human who knows a lot about weapons and tech. No special suits or anything.

The other one is my main Pokémon trainer OC, Kaleb Storm. Kaleb is a very experienced trainer with a full team of elite Pokémon. He has an eyepatch over his right eye, as it was sliced out during a war. He also has a metal prosthetic left arm. His team consists of: Pangoro, his long-time partner; Charizard, another partner of his, capable of Mega Evolution (X, approved by Stellar); Torterra, his third partner and main land transport Pokémon (Charizard is sky transport); Drapion, a heavy-hitter that has been on his team for a long time; Aggron, a dim-witted but powerful Pokémon; and Salamence, his main backup support Pokémon and his other sky transport Pokémon.

Kaleb would probably be somewhere between B and A Tier due to his Mega Charizard X. A- Tier?

My characters and their tiers (if these two get accepted):

Thor (S Tier)
Darth Vader (A+ Tier)
Bowser (A Tier)
Kaleb (A- Tier) (if that’s a thing)
Spider-Man (B Tier)
Rocket (B Tier)
Marshall (C Tier)

Right, because Dipper Pines is gonna make a difference 4 A-Tier+ characters XD

Spider-Man could fight the bulk of my cast, and he's your fifth best rated character XD

Didnt you say there was an S Tier character somewhere in the CRC?

And no, Yang could probably beat Peter. Lucario could too, he just wasnt fighting with all his might when he fought Peter earlier.

I thought a Pokémon trainer OC would be fun, seeing as Excalibur has a Digimon one. The rivalry begins...

Didnt you say there was an S Tier character somewhere in the CRC?

Not really.

Raven (Teen Titans version) is the only one who MAYBE could be if I include that once in a blue moon White Raven power. But that was a one time final hour kind of deal.

Star Butterfly, Jake & Finn (Could be lower or moderately higher, depending on how you view them) are B Tier characters. Raven as well in normal circumstances.

Also Thor should be creaming Bowser & Vader right now XD

Last edited:

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i was about to have an argument for Spider-Man's case as to why he should definitely be A Tier, until i remembered we're talking about the MCU version, who hasn't shown off as much of what the comics Spidey can do, so yeah.

And no, Yang could probably beat Peter. Lucario could too, he just wasnt fighting with all his might when he fought Peter earlier.

Generous.

But Lucario defiantly was trying to win. He hasn't hold back yet, he was just overwhelmed. And he's so far hasn't had much luck in fights as Reagan held him down pretty well as well XD.

I'm just waiting for the right moment to add Ashley in, but she'd really be my only character with special powers until I add either Ed or Skylor. It's looking more likely to be Skylor tho, unless I can work around that continuity thing. I already have an idea, but I'll wait for now.

comic

when it comes to Vegan vs Thor, in all honesty, Venom could survive a hit from Thor. Negan might be knocked out, however, allowing Venom complete control. Alongside that, Vegan's speed is superior to Thor. so the victor of that fight isn't so clear-cut.
Vader's use of the force could seriously put Thor to misery, though. i know you guys look at Thor as though he's practically unbeatable, but for one, Thor is still weak compared to his comic counterpart, and two, he has no idea what he's up against. he's never faced someone as fast as Vegan, as tough as Bowser, or as powerful as Vader, who's lightsaber would wreck Thor if it wasn't blocked by lightning or Stormbreaker. While Stormbreaker would definitely withstand the saber, the handle will not.
so, in a fight;
Thor beats Bowser easily.
Thor beats Vader while suffering some wounds.
Thor beats Vegan while suffering some wounds.
however, if Bowser, Vader and Vegan double-team and triple-team Thor despite Rocket's frequent distractions, Thor could be relatively easy to take down. he's not taking on an a generic army of disposable troops. he's taking on three characters that could relatively hold their own against him 1v1. 3v1 makes the fight hardly anywhere near Thor's advantage. yes, Thor is powerful. yes, Stormbreaker overtook the infinity stones, but Thor didn't. Vegan's speed is enough to get around Stormbreaker and land some hits, and Vader with the force is good enough to not bother with Stormbreaker and directly attack Thor. Bowser might even get in a hit or two with some pretty powerful punches when Thor is distracted.

[QUOTE="StormingCobra55, post: 665907, member: 245373]And no, Yang could probably beat Peter. Lucario could too, he just wasnt fighting with all his might when he fought Peter earlier. [/QUOTE]
I call Grade A BS here. Yang is strong, but Spidey has enough strength to at minimum deal with her attacks. Remember that Peter got crushed under the collective floor of the level above him and lifted that? He’s also able to take attacks from the Winter Soldier and even Captain America no sweat. He may still be a rookie, but he still has his Spider-Sense, as seen in Infinity War.

comic

It's a small silver pistol with glowing green lining on the sides, representing the charged plasma. When the gun's inactive or out of ammo, the green lights vanish and leave only black.
you mind if i have Snake pull a Snake move on Nathan?
the classic disarming move by Snake?

I call Grade A BS here. Yang is strong, but Spidey has enough strength to at minimum deal with her attacks.

Woah there, I don't need you bringing my underwhelming cast lower than they are. Yang is pretty strong, even without Super Saiyan Semblance.
WaryFineBluejay-size_restricted.gif

I don't want a world where Yang (The physical strongest in my cast. Physical) cannot compete with B-Tiers.

when it comes to Vegan vs Thor, in all honesty, Venom could survive a hit from Thor. Negan might be knocked out, however, allowing Venom complete control.

I'm skeptical. Thor with Stormbreaker overpowered Thanos using all six Infinity Stones. Thanos with one to two Infinity Stones was able to do things like this.
LimitedBiodegradableLadybug-size_restricted.gif

I have my doubts Venom could compete with something that destroyed the moon's surface.

I mean, Spider-Man and Yang should both be B-Tiers, but I'm saying that Peter can deal with someone like Yang. He's fought physically stronger AND faster foes before and come out on top, such as Hulk and Quicksilver respectively.

He's fought physically stronger AND faster foes before and come out on top, such as Hulk and Quicksilver respectively

Comic Spider-Man yes, but this is the MCU version. He fought neither Hulk nor Quicksilver. And well, he kinda could never fight Quicksilver now...

I agree they can fight each other fine. I just didn't want Yang to be considered scrub tier to Spider-Man is all I am arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.