• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want to check and see with @Eeveechu151 and see if my idea will fit with what he has planned, if it will then I'll use Ed. He's not lightspeed quick, but he's definitely fast. Ashley can be fast, but only if she uses her powers. I might add that overuse of her powers can end up in exhaustion.

Like @Godjacob said, continuity is kinda messed up anyway. If it's a super big deal, then I guess I can understand. Sorry if I seem pushy, I just really want to do this. Since whatever's going on in the FMA universe(other than the characters' prior experiences, of course) doesn't matter to the RP unless we take it there, continuity would be less than important. Plus the time thing would probably make it so only a few hours or something passed in the FMA-verse. Again, sorry if I'm being obnoxious or something. Let me know if I'm being annoying XD

Name: Alicia Arbon

Species: Artificial human

Appearance: Alicia has light brown skin, lavender eyes, and long brown hair with a magenta streak in the bangs. She wears a lavender shirt with a black stripe across the middle, black pants, and black sneakers. She has white gloves on her hands.

Universe: Currently unnamed

Powers:

• Super Strength

• Flight

• Heat Vision

• “Lullaby Voice” - Capable of putting people to sleep by either singing or talking.

• Zoolingualism

• Omnilingualism

• Superhuman Durability

• Superhuman Stamina

• Limited Invulnerability

• Night Vision

• Super Senses

• Sonic Scream

• Ability to breath and survive in space

• Fusion

• Super Speed

• Ice Breath

Name: Okimi Ozaki

Nicknames: Oki, Double O

Appearance: Okimi has pale skin, blond hair in drill curls identical in style to Mami Tomoe's , and brown eyes.

-As a civilian: She wears a black short sleeve shirt, a black choker with a circular gold colored pendant that has her last name in Japanese writing on it, black jeans, and black and yellow sneakers.

-As a hero: has beige skirt with black tips, and her top is a long-sleeved white shirt with puffs. In between her skirt and her top, she has a brown corset-like clothing garment. She also has black beret, as well as gray and white striped leggings, and black and blue, knee-high boots.

Powers:

• Able to summon guns from a pocket dimension

• Able to change outfits using magic
Equipment and/or weaponry:

• Rifled Percussion-lock Muskets
Universe: Currently Unnamed, same as Alicia and Gao’s

Name: Gao Wang

Nicknames: Growl, Wolfie, Fuzzball, Growling Torpedo, Blue

Appearance: Her complexion and facial features are obvious indicators of her Chinese heritage. She has brown eyes and short light blue hair.

-As a civilian: Gao wears a black short sleeve shirt, jeans, and blue and white sneakers.

-As a hero: She wears a light blue short sleeve shirt with dark blue tiger stripes, matching pants, and magenta and white sneakers.

-Wolf form: Gao’s wolf form has golden eyes and light blue fur

Powers:

-As herself:

• Changing clothes via magic

• Wolf form

-In wolf form:

• Super Speed

• Superhuman Senses

• Enhanced Durability

• Superhuman Stamina

• Fur that is stronger than Mithril, despite its softness
Universe: Unnamed, same as Alicia and Okimi’s

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
the only reason Vegan stands a chance is due to Venom's spider-sense-like ability. while Vegan may not be that fast, the move can be predicted, hence, making Vegan not a completely pointless villain.

Plus--and correct me if I'm wrong--Negan's already a strong character. With Venom's enhancements, he's incredibly strong. I'm not saying that he's too OP--he's supposed to be a villain, after all, and they usually have to be pretty powerful for one character to beat them, let alone half of ours--I'm just saying he does have stuff on his side and will definitely be formidable.

EDIT: I'm going to work on a character sheet for Ed just bc I'm bored af right now, if @TheChildOfTheLettuceField doesn't accept him than whatever I guess lol we'll have to figure out somewhere to fit him in with the other characters, though. Definitely not with Hughes, I want to wait a little while for that interaction to take place(unless you guys think it'd be a better introductory interaction?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Edward Elric
Nicknames/Aliases: Ed, Fullmetal Alchemist
Appearance(hoo boy let's see how this one goes): So since we kind of got into trouble for using pictures before, I'll try my best to describe Ed. He has fair skin, gold eyes, and blond hair that he has grown out into a braid, except for the front. Ed is also notoriously short. His outfit consists of a black, presumably leather jacket with silver trim and a taller collar open over a black sleeveless top, black pants, white gloves, and black and red boots(they're primarily black, though). He has a prosthetic--or, as it's usually referred to, auto mail--right arm and left leg, which are usually hidden by his jacket and pants.
Unique Abilities: Ed can do alchemy without a transmutation circle, which is a very rare feat among alchemists.
Weaponry: His auto mail arm, which he can turn into a blade
Universe: Fullmetal Alchemist
Feats: Transmuting his brother's soul into a suit of armor, learning how to transmute without a circle, surviving multiple attacks on his life, more but I don't want to spoil.

I'm just listing groups I think Ed could go into.
Group B - Hughes, Sans, Toph, P-body, ATLAS (Maybe, maybe not?)
Group F - Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin, Midoriya, Murasa
Group G - Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
(btw i was kidding about suction cup man)
Also.
You know what?
This website isn't called AcademiaCharms. Not MarvelCharms. Not Ric&MortCharms.
NO!
WE KNOW FULL AND WELL WHAT THIS SITE IS NAMED!
SO I DEMAND ANOTHER CLAIM!
I DEMAND TO HAVE MY CHILDHOOD ANIME BOI!!!!

MY ANIME BOI WHO GONNA B DA VERY BEST!!!!

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING ME ASH KETCHUM!!!!!!!!!!

(btw i was kidding about suction cup man)
Also.
You know what?
NO!
WE KNOW FULL AND WELL WHAT THIS SITE IS NAMED!
SO I DEMAND ANOTHER CLAIM!
I DEMAND TO HAVE MY CHILDHOOD ANIME BOI!!!!

MY ANIME BOI WHO GONNA B DA VERY BEST!!!!

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING ME ASH KETCHUM!!!!!!!!!!

OMG given I have Lucario from the Mystery of Mew movie this character is perfect XD

Though Keith now kinda stole Ash's role so....yeah XD

All Ocs are accepted.

Assuming this equals characters, that means the Cartoon Rescue Club, Kurome & Kevin and Kale are approved. I'll introduce them when we jump worlds again.

the only reason Vegan stands a chance is due to Venom's spider-sense-like ability. while Vegan may not be that fast, the move can be predicted, hence, making Vegan not a completely pointless villain.

Yeah I feel you, want Vegan to be a meance. I just think you underestimate light speed.

I wish my lower tier characters has Spider-Sense. They are all too slow to compete, even Erza.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
I'd probably just have him during the Kalos Saga; say he tries team experimentations for the League (which he would have won if he did so) and came up with a team of Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard, Krookodile, Infernape, and Heracross.

I'd probably just have him during the Kalos Saga; say he tries team experimentations for the League (which he would have won if he did so) and came up with a team of Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard, Krookodile, Infernape, and Heracross.

I like the team. Solid choices, and hey we get a competent Ash so that is a plus.

Though my intro kinda featured Ash from the Hoenn Saga. So this makes another time disparity. Aw nothing new by now XD

But seriously, I need a way to deal with super fast opponents. Kale is the only lightspeed fighter I have and she'll try to avoid fighting to prevent her inner Berserker from killing everyone. Anything above lightning speed+ kinda screws over my main group, and the Cartoon Fight Club which would lead to a dull fight XD

So I suppose we got a new S tier...Because that android/vat grown human one is basically superman.

I also thought Raiden would've possibly been able to go toe to toe with Z...but not at the speed of sound he won't lol. He might put up a good fight, and I can see them as sort of equals considering their absurd swords, but ultimately Z seems to have the most fidelity and perfection.

Though I think he'd be toasted by Thor and a handful of other A ranks. It be nice to knock him down a notch too.
Of course not! This is ProjectXCharms.

Yeah time is borked. Snake and MGR!Raiden, Lucario pre MoM and Ash from Kalos, Spidey and Iron Man pre Infinity War...Rick might want to jump ship when he realizes the omniverse is pretty much falling in on itself.

Android/vat grown human? Are you saying Ed? Because he DEFINITELY has limits, and without Winry, if he wrecks his auto mail and doesn't have a talented machine person around, he's pretty much screwed, since he can't really do alchemy without both of his hands, and missing a leg is going to slow him down a LOT.

But seriously, I need a way to deal with super fast opponents. Kale is the only lightspeed fighter I have and she'll try to avoid fighting to prevent her inner Berserker from killing everyone. Anything above lightning speed+ kinda screws over my main group, and the Cartoon Fight Club which would lead to a dull fight XD

Raitourufu is slower when He's carrying someone. Also, he goes home to heal from injuries. He doesn't stick around all the time, it's just when he's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.