• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, this is my idea of his best team:

• Pikachu
  • Charizard
  • Sceptile
  • Infernape
  • Greninja
  • Snorlax
In this battle:

Kaleb’s Pangoro has a type advantage on Snorlax and Greninja.
Kaleb’s Charizard has a type advantage on Infernape while not Mega Evolved and on Sceptile in both forms.
Kaleb’s Torterra has a type advantage on Pikachu, Infernape (who also has one on him), and Greninja.
Kaleb’s Drapion has a type advantage on Sceptile and Infernape.
Kaleb’s Aggron has a type advantage on Charizard and Infernape.
Kaleb’s Salamence has a type advantage on Infernape.
With Krookodile, Torterra would have an advantage on him, and so would Pangoro.

So, in theory, Ash would lose due to having at least one disadvantage with every Pokémon.

Kaleb’s Pangoro has a type advantage on Snorlax and Greninja.
Kaleb’s Charizard has a type advantage on Infernape while not Mega Evolved and on Sceptile in both forms.
Kaleb’s Torterra has a type advantage on Pikachu, Infernape (who also has one on him), and Greninja.
Kaleb’s Drapion has a type advantage on Sceptile and Infernape.
Kaleb’s Aggron has a type advantage on Charizard and Infernape.
Kaleb’s Salamence has a type advantage on Infernape.
With Krookodile, Torterra would have an advantage on him, and so would Pangoro.
Well in that case...
Infernape is strong against Pangoro, Torterra, and Aggron. Neutral damage to Drapion (Poison/Dark). So half the team already.
Pikachu is strong against default Charizard, losing it against Mega however. Neutral to Salamence.
Greninja beats Charizard and his X form. Neutral to X, but still! Aggron too (Steel/Rock)
Krookodile beats Drapion and Aggron.
Sceptile is neutral against Aggron, though is weak against most of that party.
If Heracross is there, they would toast Pangoro, neutral to Drapion.

So your Pokemon each have a terrible matchup as well.

I dunno, just cockily saying that your trainer could wipe the floor with Ash rubs me the wrong way. Ash isn't the best, but neither is Kaleb, mega Pokemon or not. Maybe he is better than Ash, but not to the point of sweeping him.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
lol, this rp is just gonna become a pokemon battle in the end.
but let's be real.
Red would beat them both.
the og.

lol, this rp is just gonna become a pokemon battle in the end.
but let's be real.
Red would beat them both.
the og.

Red is so overrated. *Hides in bunker*

Also I wished the MCU Spider-Man had a Gwen Stacey in it, cause I would've picked Spider-Gwen just to given him a little confusion XD

I might be willing to do it, I could pair her up with Kale and then try to figure out what group they best fit into.

Kale will be low tier till she gets really, really angry and unleashes her power, so she won't overshadow her group like other S-Tiers.

Though again, wish MCU Homecoming introduced a Gwen Stacey. Would've made it even better XD

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
okay, still waiting on @Eeveechu151 to reply to Rick with Z, and Snake with Nathan.
waiting on Toph or Hughes. Or even the robots. I really want to progress that group.
i was also thinking about a new villain-like character that could be helping whoever is behind these portals.

Probably gonna put Kaleb in the group with Alec, Marron, Ridley, and Morty so that Alec and Kaleb get confused for comic relief.

Kaleb: WHAT’S A DIGIMON?
Alec: WHAT’S A POKÉMON?
Ridley: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?
*Morty begins to fanboy in the background*

Marshall will probably be in Team Tony due to the fact that he is knowledgeable about almost any tech and that his personality works really well with Tony.

Probably gonna put Kaleb in the group with Alec, Marron, Ridley, and Morty so that Alec and Kaleb get confused for comic relief.

Kaleb: WHAT’S A DIGIMON?
Alec: WHAT’S A POKÉMON?
Ridley: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT?
*Morty begins to fanboy in the background*

Marshall will probably be in Team Tony due to the fact that he is knowledgeable about almost any tech and that his personality works really well with Tony.

LOL

Nathan wasn't having it, noticing the gesture the second Snake started it - he had been trained in extremely similar tactics, and knew how to deflect the maneuver. He knocked Snake's hands to the side, gun still facing front. "I asked you a question." he said, brow furrowed.
Lance shot at him when he confronted Snake.

I have babysitting tonight from 7:00PM to pretty much the entire rest of the night, so I probably won't be active after that. Plus I have a lot of house chores to do, so I'll be off and on a lot. I'll probably be busy tomorrow too, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.