• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
yeah, i noticed that too.
i thought i made it pretty obvious.
'clung on, attaching themselves to the tail.',
'crawling up the tail, towards the torso like a lizard on a rock, grinning, claws digging into the beast with each movement.'

i thought it was pretty clear-cut.

--EDIT--
either that, or Vegan was just intentionally ignored.

yeah, i noticed that too.
i thought i made it pretty obvious.
'clung on, attaching themselves to the tail.',
'crawling up the tail, towards the torso like a lizard on a rock, grinning, claws digging into the beast with each movement.'

i thought it was pretty clear-cut.

--EDIT--
either that, or Vegan was just intentionally ignored.

The dragon made of darkness can take care of itself.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Also, if Vegan is on top of the dragon, it will still hit Vegan. And Rocket threw the grenade at Bowser.
at this point, Rocket has basically been given a magic satchel. it seems he has a limitless inventory of weapons, especially grenades. there's no way he has any more left. if so, he probably has them stored up his butt or something.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hello, Guess what, I'm up before you all, Just kidding, I'm in Australia and it's only 9:07, not sleeping yet. Have this post for when you wake up.

Ha, I've been up for hours by now! It's almost ten in the morning and I've been up since five thirty! Your Australian powers are no match for Eastern Standard Time!!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I see, you are strong, but you are forgetting one thing, We have rabid Koalas and kangaroos, they'll literally kill you or your pet, I'm not even joking.

I see, you are strong, but you are forgetting one thing, We have rabid Koalas and kangaroos, they'll literally kill you or your pet, I'm not even joking.
Actually, Koalas are mostly dying of Chlamydia. Like, a ton of them are infected. Koalas are pretty messed up.

...I'm more worried about Dropbears however. Only thing keeping me away from Australia are the ultra aggressive dropbears.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Actually, Koalas are mostly dying of Chlamydia. Like, a ton of them are infected. Koalas are pretty messed up.

...I'm more worried about Dropbears however. Only thing keeping me away from Australia are the ultra aggressive dropbears.
Oh Shit, Didn't know that koalas were dying of chlamydia. Dropbears aren't even there where I am, I don't think they're even common, or even real, I think they're only folk lore, maybe they are real, just haven't ran into one yet, for the better or for the worst...

Also, Wiki (Best source for school work and what not) says: A drop bear (sometimes dropbear) is a hoax in contemporary Australian folklore featuring a predatory, carnivorous version of the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus). This imaginary animal is commonly spoken about in tall tales designed to scare tourists. While koalas are typically docile herbivores (and notably, not bears), drop bears are described as unusually large and vicious marsupials that inhabit treetops and attack unsuspecting people (or other prey) that walk beneath them by dropping onto their heads from above.

It migh've been real as this: https://australianmuseum.net.au/drop-bear (Drop Bear - Australian Museum) Suggests. So I really have no idea of if it's real or not.

@BurbleBurble I need a Hunter respond to Hiro & Kale's group.

@Eeveechu151 I need a X & Y response for Yang in that fight.

@TheChildOfTheLettuceField need a response from Grievous to Lucario.

@Toramaru I think you should post just to have your characters interact with Erza & Variant. We just managed to kidnap a guy and are preparing to leave with him to join up with Midoriya's group to interrogate them.

Bakugou: Why are you calling it the nerd's group huh!?

Sorry, life’s been super busy and I’ve been choosing to focus on the Miraculous RP. I’d rather make a sizeable post that catches me up fully than a quick post that only puts me somewhat on the level, so I’ll wait to reply to the RP until I’m back home on computer.

U G H

I had hockey practice last night and by the time I got home, it was late and I was exhausted. Catching up on the bus, hopefully I'll have enough to make a response soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.