• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y saw the attack coming, but wasn’t able to dodge in time. She got hit, being sent flying into the ground. She flew up, however, with seemingly little damage to her robotic chassis. “Thank you, steel-titanium alloy...” she said to herself.

Yang: Great, first Spidey here hogs part of what was my fight and now it turns out my punches are tickles to Y. Great, I need to hit the gym.

X, Y and Z are made from a steel-titanium alloy similar in composition to the gold-titanium alloy of the Iron Man armor, and that thing can take a direct hit from a tank with no damage. There’s a ton of recoil from the hit and Y certainly felt it, but a punch isn’t going to do much to her armour.

X, Y and Z are made from a steel-titanium alloy similar in composition to the gold-titanium alloy of the Iron Man armor, and that thing can take a direct hit from a tank with no damage. There’s a ton of recoil from the hit and Y certainly felt it, but a punch isn’t going to do much to her armour.

Just saying, Yang is gonna complain all the same XD

Not to mention her fight she got help from Iron Man & Spidey at different points, needing to be helped more than anyone else. A blow to her pride to say the least.

"Sorry, girlfriend. The battlefield isn't exactly a fair- GAH!" Y shrieked as X was thrown into her by Iron Man, who grabbed the two androids and slammed them into the ground.

Iron Man literally used X as a projectile to toss at Y during the fight while Y & Yang battled XD

Sorry to say this, but I am going to drop out this RP. I have my own reasons, but one of main ones is that I do not enjoy this anymore :/

I will withdraw all of my characters and drop them back to their dimensions. See y’all

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Sorry to say this, but I am going to drop out this RP. I have my own reasons, but one of main ones is that I do not enjoy this anymore :/

I will withdraw all of my characters and drop them back to their dimensions. See y’all
see ya.

Sad to hear, but understandable.

Wish you the best.

Whoops, forgot about that. Though Tony was mostly just throwing X and decided to put Y in the trajectory. Also, teamwork is the dream work.

Just saying, felt like Yang needed help more than anyone else in the group given how the fight went.

Also I suggest we merge Keda, Erza & Variant Fox with Midoriya's group given Erza's side lost Toramaru's characters. Cool with you guys?

Sure, sounds good. We’re about to merge Team Stark and Team McAllen anyways, and they’ll soon encounter Team Toph.
...well, half of them will, anyways.

I was gonna say, are Team Toph gonna have...anything to do? They've just been walking through the maze doing nothing but chatting (Which is fine, but not the most eventful thing XD)

i've actually been really enjoying the interactions. for the most part, i think our three are the most developed in the rp character-wise. Sans, Hughes and Toph.

You got a fair point. Other characters could use more talking time. Just saying there's been no dynamics to the maze on their end is all.

I have this scenario that I keep thinking about and I can't

They're about to head back to their home dimensions

Hughes: (obviously getting emotional) Daddy's coming home, Elicia...
Sans: heheh..."daddy"...
Hughes: Well I imagine my wife will be happy to see me too, so.
Sans:
Sans: ...oh my god

@TheChildOfTheLettuceField I wanted to add another character to my roster. I have been watching Lost recently, and I think since I grabbed a character from Alias, why not take another J.J. Abrams creation? Therefore, I would like to pick James “Sawyer” Ford, adding another normal human to my roster. Sawyer can use a gun, but other than that, he is mainly a comedic use character. I would probably put him in the group with Negan, as his personality is very similar to his. Only difference is he isn’t a psychopath, he just curses a lot and speaks the same way.

Sawyer is C Tier, being a normal human who likes guns. Trying to balance my roster, seeing as Thor and Vader alone make it a little too unbalanced without some C Tier characters.

Also, the symbiote combining with Thor isn’t the best idea, seeing as Thor is already really OP as it is.

O O F

Hoping everyone in the Stark-McAllen-Toph group survives the Labyzinth, though. XD it seems pretty tough. Also we'd have to rip time and space again to get everyone in the same universe for that to happen. Eevee seems excited for the Labyzinth mini-arc thing, and I don't know about you guys, but he's definitely piqued my curiosity, so can we have that play out before the Thor-Venom v.s. everyone battle happens?

I don't think Thor Venom is actually happening, It's just a theoretical. Thor can just fling the clingy guy into the sewer. Of course, then it might find Logan, so...

I don't think Thor Venom is actually happening, It's just a theoretical. Thor can just fling the clingy guy into the sewer. Of course, then it might find Logan, so...

Thor doesn't need Venom. It can be used (And should be used IMO) to make other characters that are "weaker" bigger threats. Like Negan.

And MCU Spider-Man NEEDS to get it at some point. It's not truly Venom until it gets Spider-Man as a host first then branches to others.

Weaker characters?

Does it need the other party to be like "wow this is cool okay you're now part of me buddy"? Lmao completely theoretical, but Hughes-Venom? If someone else was RPing Ed, it'd be cool to see that fight...but it'd mostly be me then, and I feel like it'd be weird. That's not really the way I want to put it, but...just having one RPer in a fight makes it less RP-ish? I can't find words today ;-;

Weaker characters?

Does it need the other party to be like "wow this is cool okay you're now part of me buddy"? Lmao completely theoretical, but Hughes-Venom? If someone else was RPing Ed, it'd be cool to see that fight...but it'd mostly be me then, and I feel like it'd be weird. That's not really the way I want to put it, but...just having one RPer in a fight makes it less RP-ish? I can't find words today ;-;

Nah it makes sense. Makes it seem like you are doing your own thing rather than the RP back and forth this site is known for.

Though really, the symbiote works by feeding into certain emotions or feelings of the host (Usually negative) and amplifying them to suit its needs. Hughes seems a little on the pure side of it, so there is nothing for it to really influence to make Hughes want to use its power.

I mean, he definitely misses his wife and daughter, and there's probably still some frustration that he can't get back to them yet somewhere. There might not be much, but there's definitely something. Again, this is purely theoretical.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
yes, Thenom is theoretical. i just wanted the Vegan thing to go ahead and end. maybe have Negan get captured. he's not a bad guy, not deep down, so what Lucario is seeing is technically false. Lucario is seeing what he believes he's seeing. Negan is redeemable, especially if he's given a chance to help the good guys, and actually contribute.

yes, Thenom is theoretical. i just wanted the Vegan thing to go ahead and end. maybe have Negan get captured. he's not a bad guy, not deep down, so what Lucario is seeing is technically false. Lucario is seeing what he believes he's seeing. Negan is redeemable, especially if he's given a chance to help the good guys, and actually contribute.

No offense, but this is such nonsense. Negan is clearly evil, our AU version maybe redeemable but this guy is a literal murderous scumbag.

Yeah...I'm not saying Negan won't team up with the good guys, he's like the Grandmaster from Ragnarok. "A sociopath, but ammenable." Though I'd say it's more of a psychopath in his case.

The guy kills on a whim to "prove a point". He's a strong believer in those who disagree, die. He runs his colony on fear and paranoia, does the same to other colonies to get an unnecessary amount of supplies rather than use that might to unite the colonies (Which he realizes later...in the comics.) and (in the comics at least) stole his follower's wives and girlfriends to form his own harem, likely using the implication that something bad might happen to them otherwise (Stole that one from Always Sunny) He is a monster. A reasonable one, given he does understand the importance of striking deals, but a monster none the less. He doesn't condone rape though, so I suppose he has that going for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.