• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Probably gonna go down like this.

Deku: Todoroki! Iida! Ochako! I can't believe it!
Ochako: Deku!
Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ICY HOT?!
Todoroki: What do you think we're going here?
Bakugou: IF YOU THOUGHT I COULDN'T HANDLE MYSELF LKE THE NERD OVER THERE, YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!
Deku: H-hold on Kaccha-
Ochako: Hey, we came all this way! Don't shove us asi-
Bakugou: CAN IT, ROUND-FACE!!!
Ed: Hey, they came here for you, you jerk. At least show them some-
Bakugou: SHUT THE HELL UP, BASTARD! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU BETTER NOT GET IN MY WAY OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!
Ed: ... Say that to my face.
Bakugou: YOU HEARD ME!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, PONYTAIL!!!
Dex: Dammit. This isn't gonna end well...

Probably gonna go down like this.

Deku: Todoroki! Iida! Ochako! I can't believe it!
Ochako: Deku!
Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ICY HOT?!
Todoroki: What do you think we're going here?
Bakugou: IF YOU THOUGHT I COULDN'T HANDLE MYSELF LKE THE NERD OVER THERE, YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!
Deku: H-hold on Kaccha-
Ochako: Hey, we came all this way! Don't shove us asi-
Bakugou: CAN IT, ROUND-FACE!!!
Ed: Hey, they came here for you, you jerk. At least show them some-
Bakugou: SHUT THE HELL UP, BASTARD! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT YOU BETTER NOT GET IN MY WAY OR I'LL KILL YOU!!!
Ed: ... Say that to my face.
Bakugou: YOU HEARD ME!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, PONYTAIL!!!
Dex: Dammit. This isn't gonna end well...
Ed: ...*clap*

I dunno. It might take me a while to get to know the other characters well enough to see who they'd be compatible with as far as my cast goes, but

Hughes is a M A R R I E D M A N and I'd find it really hard to believe if he got into a relationship now and I'm a Klancer(not that I'd be completely closed-minded to anything else, just I really like Klance), which only leaves Ashley and Ed open. I guess we'll wait and see who has chemistry with who, though.

ALSO I'm going to have Lance be bi in this, just because it's my personal opinion that he canonically will be revealed to be bi eventually, but he has a preference for girls. Idk what I'm going to do with Keith, whether I'm just going to make him gay or bi as well. Everyone else is straight tho.

Hughes if off the shipping table. I will fight anyone who argues otherwise, leave the father of the year alone XD

Bakugou values pride more than ships.

Akame is open, but not a romantic by any means.

Erza has Jellal as a ship back home, I'll have to wait and see if I want to be loyal to it or not.

Hiro has a not girlfriend girlfriend back home. Though I may be open to making him open for ships here depending on where things go.

Lucario is a Pokemon. So unless he gets some spark with one of the trainer's Pokemon he'll likely be single.

Toph is a little young, so I'll need to consider any other child characters we have if I want to ship her. Though Korra may limit this given she has two daughters in canon with an unspecified husband(s).

Yang is off the table for reasons I already mentioned. Though she'll play up the flirt to mess with people if need be XD

Vader, Bowser, Rocket, and Thor are off the table for obvious reasons.

Peter has a crush on MJ last time I checked. Or she has a crush on him. I forgot who liked who.

Kaleb is not really the type to get into a relationship with someone he probably will never see again.

Marshall is married with four children, so he is also off the table.

Well...
Midoriya is too awkward.
Todoroki doesn't care, and something tells me Iida wouldn't get it.
Ochako has a thing for Deku, and she'll beat the crap out of anyone who flirts with him.
The only one who's open would be Dex.

Midoriya has like 3-4 girls interested in him. That natural charm might get him some unwanted attention here. Besides, we need Ochako jealous XD (And her powers expanded slightly. I want her to get a good fight in this story.)

Can someone explain everyone's Quirks in a little more detail? I know the basics, like Bakugou sweats explodey juice or whatever, but things are still a little unclear?

Pro Hero Dekiru

Midoriya: One for All; a Quirk passed down through generations that combines with the Quirk of those it was passed down to. This results in Deku having immense strength and speed, though his body can't always take the recoil of the intense attacks.
Bakugou: Explosion; he sweats nitroglycerin, which he can detonate at will.
Iida: Engine; he has engines in his calves, as well as booster jets that let him move at superhuman speeds and kick with superhuman power. However, if he uses it too much, the engines can overheat.
Ochako: Zero Gravity; whatever she touches becomes weightless; the more she uses it, the more nauseous she gets.
Todoroki: Half Hot, Half Cold; the left side of his body has immense control over fire. the right side has immense control over ice.
Raitoningu (Dex, OC): Raimei; Dex has advanced control over electricity; not as offensively strong as Kaminari (another electric Quirk user), but has more uses; he can power others as long he is within range, increasing the electric signals in their body, as well as their speed and strength. He can also power machines.

Raitoningu (Dex, OC): Raimei; Dex has advanced control over electricity; not as offensively strong as Kaminari (another electric Quirk user), but has more uses; he can power others as long he is within range, increasing the electric signals in their body, as well as their speed and strength. He can also power machines.

Kaminari really got dumped on by your OC XD.

Has more utility, only slightly less power and none of the side effects to the severity of Kaminari. He's really obsolete XD

You know those novelty shocker pens that shock you when you use them?
Take about six of those and strap them to each of Dex's hands. That's his raw power.

Again, the raw power difference is meaningless. Dex has boundless more utility and lacks the side effect Kaminari. It is the better electric power in all areas minus raw power; and given Kaminari's side effect, that advantage is pointless anyway XD

Alicia: Has a thing for Midoriya.
Gao: Has a thing for Kacchan.
Okimi: Has a thing for Kacchan.
VF: Simply fanboy's over Midoriya and Erza. Has a love interest already.
Jay Mexicano: I don't know right now.
Catgirl: Already has a boyfriend.
Reagan: I don't know right now.
Ali: No one as of right now.
Happy: ....
I think I got everyone.

Also, what'll probably happen.

Okimi: Hi Bakugou!
Bakugou:*Walks away, clearly uninterested*
Okimi:*Gets in front of him, summons a gun, and points it at his neck* Talk to me or I'll blast you!

Nathan is taken, he’s already got a girlfriend in terms of his multiversal guardian GF.
Tony is engaged to Pepper.
X and Y are available.
Shantae is available.
Z is dating Risky Boots~ Evil romance~
Keda is available.
King Sonic is available.
Chrom is married to Sumia, and Robin is married to Lucina.
Jin and Lora are the best ship and no one gets to break them apart.
Am I forgetting any of my characters?

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
legit almost none of my characters are up for that.
Sans is a skeleton who doesn't really care much for romance.
Doomslayer is... just no. it wouldn't work.
Master Chief, too, is not interested. besides, i'm using Halo 2 Chief, so he doesn't have that embarrassingly awkward dynamic with Cortana.
Logan is an old guy who's given up on life and love. well, sorta. he grows to love his daughter, but that's different. besides, i'm using the logan before he meets her.
Rick is... well, he's open for it, but he's an old dude, and pretty gross.
Morty is a teenager. it's expected that he's sort of a horndog. you'd understand if you watched the show.
Snake... well, Snake is up too, i guess, he's just not really the romance type.

Well, Flamebringer's married and as is Raiden. Kiran's in a relationship. The Hunter is a little too brutal and bloody for anyone (maybe he and the Doomslayer could be bros though), which leaves Thunderhead. So, er, one romancable person. Two if your adventurous. Make your move guys :p

Pro Hero Dekiru

I'm pretty sure you know this, but in Brawl, Snake had a secret taunt that could only be used on Shadow Moses called "Codec Conversations" where his support team would give him information on his opponent, and he would give some lines based on his own opinion. The Codec on Samus went literally like this:

Snake: Hey, Otacon. I got a woman here in a Power Suit...
Otacon: Huh? How'd you know she was a woman? Yeah, that'd be Samus Aran, the most renowned bounty hunter in the galaxy. Her Arm Cannon packs quite a wallop. If you get hit with a charged shot from that thing, you can kiss your butt good-bye.
Snake: Sounds like my kind of woman...
Otacon: Yeah, well, just don't get too close, Snake. Samus is deadly. After Space Pirates killed her parents, she was raised by the Chozo and trained in the fighting arts. She's been places and seen things that people like you and me can't even begin to imagine.
Snake: But underneath that cold, metal exterior beats the heart of a woman...

Smash common ships are Samus/Snake and Samus/Little Mac.

Personally, I am in the camp Samus doesn't need to be paired with a man, but that's what I've commonly seen.

I also may be tempted to add Samus to the mix. Would bounce off Ridley nicely but that is hypothetical.

Falcaran is Samus and Falcon, yes.

Also, I’m similarly considering adding Silver and Blaze to my own already-big roster, but they’d probably be my last characters if I do. I think they could have a fun dynamic with Toph, not to mention King Sonic. After all, Blaze is basically a fire bender.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
huh.
i remember when i used to play Brawl, i would main Snake.
and i remember doing the codec calls.
and instead of Otacon, it was Naomi Snake would talk to about Samus.
oh!
it was!
when Samus is in her zero suit, it's Naomi Snake talks to, and not Otacon.

Apart from them Samus & Falcon both driving ship(s) I don't get the connection personally.

Falcaran is Samus and Falcon, yes.

Also, I’m similarly considering adding Silver and Blaze to my own already-big roster, but they’d probably be my last characters if I do. I think they could have a fun dynamic with Toph, not to mention King Sonic. After all, Blaze is basically a fire bender.

Curious what you have in mind for dynamic with Toph?

Status
Not open for further replies.