• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I don't know where I should put Angel Dust, so I guess you can put him anywhere with any character, are any of our characters like angels, lawful good or neutral good?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
...uh... yes... yes, a lot of people do. most people, actually.
besides, both names are better than the name i gave venom when i was a wee lad.
i named him after his tongue, so when i was five, my favorite spider-man villain was 'icky tongue'.
Damn. that's kinda funny. Also, are you gonna post with Morty?

(Apologies in advance if someone if I forgot someone here or there. Or even entire groups)

Group A>Ali, Angel Dust, Jay, Catgirl & The Cartoon Rescue Club (Dipper Pines, Finn, Jake, Nomad, Raven & Star Butterfly)
Group B->Alicia, Ashley & Edward Elric
Group C->Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza Scarlet, Variant Fox, Keda & Midoriya
Group D->Bowser, Grevious, Negan & Symbiote
Group E->Hiro, Hunter & Kale
Group F->Hughes, Sans & Toph Beifong
Group G->Iron Man, Nathan, Shantae, Spider-Man, X, Y & Yang Xiao Long
Group H->Morty, Ridley
Group H->Reagan, Keith & Lucario
Group I->Rocket Raccoon & Thor

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
(Apologies in advance if someone if I forgot someone here or there. Or even entire groups)

Group A>Ali, Jay, Catgirl & The Cartoon Rescue Club (Dipper Pines, Finn, Jake, Nomad, Raven & Star Butterfly
Group D->Bowser, Grevious(?), Ridley(?), Negan & Symbiote
You put people in wrong groups, Lucario is with Grevious and the rest of them, Ridley is with Morty and Angel Dust is with The Cartoon Rescue Club.

Group A>Ali, Angel Dust, Jay, Catgirl & The Cartoon Rescue Club (Dipper Pines, Finn, Jake, Nomad, Raven & Star Butterfly)
Group H->Morty, Ridley

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Group H->Morty, Ridley
I think Alec and Maroon (or whatever their name was) were in there too, I'll just put them in for you:

Group H->Morty, Ridle, Alec, Maroon

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i was pretty sure group H and I were combining, right?
along with maybe Negan getting thrown into the mix, as either a prisoner, or something, i dunno. i doubt the others would want to keep a prisoner, but who knows?

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ok, working on a post now, should be done by today.
Edit, Does Lucario want Grevious to fight Vegan (or just the symbiote)?
Edit 2: I have this weird feeling where when I don't reply I'm like: Not everybody is on all the time, but when I don't get a response I'm like: EVERYBODY HATES ME AND I'LL FIND OUT WHY, THERE'S A REASON!

Last edited:
I think Alec and Maroon (or whatever their name was) were in there too, I'll just put them in for you:

Group H->Morty, Ridle, Alec, Maroon
Marron: ...

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley (Though translator): We've been here for like, an hour, there are like 20 people here or more, I don't have the ability to memorize every person here, speaking of People, do you think anybody else has appeared, I'd guess so myself.

(Also, Who do you think is the best character of mine? or just your favorite of every roleplayer, idk.

Ridley (Though translator): We've been here for like, an hour, there are like 20 people here or more, I don't have the ability to memorize every person here, speaking of People, do you think anybody else has appeared, I'd guess so myself.

(Also, Who do you think is the best character of mine? or just your favorite of every roleplayer, idk.

I haven't really thought about that.

It seems that Doomslayer and Master Chief got left to their own devices...And off the list lol

Anyways, I know Eevee's done plenty of contributing ideas, but do you mind if I pitch one?

Basically, in the HeroSquad universe, technology is far more advanced than it has any right to be- For example, Time and Space were being messed with in 2009, and the "day" that the characters come from is 2030~. Well, those particular experiments actually managed to rip open a hole in time and space...and let something terrible in. The Presence.

The Presence is this terrible beast, or thing that is eldritch and otherworldly. It's very appearance seems to warp and change as it simply breathes...or shudders. Whatever it is. It lived in the folds of the multiverse, before it breached into the HeroSquad world. It had to be fire striked to take it down. A town had to be wiped off the map to kill it. Bullets are a waste of time, though may serve good distractions.

Given it's origin, I think it could fit rather well into the RP (As a "boss" or something), but that's just my two cents. But since there was some research into Time and Space there, maybe they could hop over to the HeroSquad universe to see about setting things right? or at least attempting to understand why it is happening. Though I'm not sure if this'll mess with what Lettuce was planning with that S+ god.

Also sorry for the short post, I was thinking about introducing Raiden in but I'll hold off until the next split, which is coming soon...I hope.

This could be perfect. I was thinking of sending the collective group of characters to two different worlds next - the HeroSquad world and Camelot can work for them. But we've got to get through the Labyzinth plot first, and I need @StormingCobra55 to respond as Spidey for that.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
It seems that Doomslayer and Master Chief got left to their own devices...And off the list lol

Anyways, I know Eevee's done plenty of contributing ideas, but do you mind if I pitch one?

Basically, in the HeroSquad universe, technology is far more advanced than it has any right to be- For example, Time and Space were being messed with in 2009, and the "day" that the characters come from is 2030~. Well, those particular experiments actually managed to rip open a hole in time and space...and let something terrible in. The Presence.

The Presence is this terrible beast, or thing that is eldritch and otherworldly. It's very appearance seems to warp and change as it simply breathes...or shudders. Whatever it is. It lived in the folds of the multiverse, before it breached into the HeroSquad world. It had to be fire striked to take it down. A town had to be wiped off the map to kill it. Bullets are a waste of time, though may serve good distractions.

Given it's origin, I think it could fit rather well into the RP (As a "boss" or something), but that's just my two cents. But since there was some research into Time and Space there, maybe they could hop over to the HeroSquad universe to see about setting things right? or at least attempting to understand why it is happening. Though I'm not sure if this'll mess with what Lettuce was planning with that S+ god.

Also sorry for the short post, I was thinking about introducing Raiden in but I'll hold off until the next split, which is coming soon...I hope.
That's a good idea, might use it.

Also, edit: @Excalibur Queen If you want, considering Angel Dust is in the same group as some of your characters, he could've been talking to them, just a quicker way to introduce him to the others.

Last edited:

My apologies!

Group E->Doomslayer & Master Chief
Group F->Hiro, Hunter & Kale
Group G->Hughes, Sans & Toph Beifong
Group H->Iron Man, Nathan, Shantae, Spider-Man, X, Y & Yang Xiao Long
Group I->Morty, Ridle, Alec, Maroon
Group J->Reagan, Keith & Lucario
Group K->Rocket Raccoon & Thor

Kaleb was with Group I. Vader was with Group D. When I introduce Marshall and Sawyer, they will be with Groups H and D, respectively.

Also, I intended on Thor and Rocket going with Keith’s group, so J and K can be merged.

Edit: Thor is gonna reject the Symbiote to save everyone from the trouble of fighting a Higher Than S Tier Character.

Group D->Bowser, Darth Vader, Grevious, Negan, Sawyer, Symbiote
Group E->Doomslayer & Master Chief
Group F->Hiro, Hunter & Kale
Group G->Hughes, Iron Man, Marshal, Nathan, Sans, Shantae, Spider-Man, Toph Beifong, X, Y & Yang Xiao Long
Group H->Kaleb, Morty, Ridle, Alec, Maroon
Group I->Keith, Lucario, Reagan, Rocket Raccoon & Thor

Anyone got an idea where Kurome & Kevin Levin should go?

So when Keith asks "are you with him (Vegan) or not?"
I'm working on that now, but I need a Vader response first...Otherwise Keith will be kind of ignoring the fact that he's in a fight to discuss morals with Lucario. If you can't find it, @StormingCobra55, since I think you're the one RPing Vader, I can look for the post where Keith attacked back.

Also @Pro Hero Dekiru's other characters(Todoroki, Uraka, and Iida) are in Group B as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.