• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
okay, since the old list seems to have been left behind, i'll just drag it back and update it.

Group A - Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang, Nathan, X, Y, Shantae, Snake, Hughes, Sans, Toph, Marshall, Logan
Group B - Erza, Keda, Variant Fox, Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Midoriya
Group C - Keith, Thor, Reagan, Rocket
Group D - Hiro, Hunter, Kale
Group E - Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb
Group F - Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote
Group G - Master Chief, Doomslayer
Group H - Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Dipper Pines, Finn, Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly
Group I - Alicia, Ashley & Edward Elric
Group J - Rick Sanchez, Z

i added logan to group a since he'll be appearing there soon.

comic

Again, Todoroki, Iida, and Uraka are in Group I, and you missed two of @Excalibur Queen's OCs as well

Oof I just realized how many characters this RP has, surprised we're all keeping up XD
none of those people were on... ugh, nevermind. this rp is almost as confusing as it used to be before we tried to plan and clean things up. just...
just tell me where those OCs are, please. Group I with 'Todoroki, Iida, and Uraka?

I think the RP just needs organization. How about we just post who we are with a what time before we get into in character stuff. This way we don't need to recollect the enormous group anymore, because we are actively tracking it. In a RP with lots of folks, it is sort of necessary. Like this-

Character Name(s)
With Character(s)
Rp Post

That would streamline the process so much.

Keith already attacked Vader.
Keith ducked and rolled, aiming a blow to Vader's legs and avoiding the loss of his head, then got up and prepared to run. He'd have to be quick, and hopefully keep the armored man and the turtle thing from being able to strike. The missile was already out of his range by now, so it would be up to Lucario to take care of it. Keith didn't doubt that the lupine creature could handle it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Kaleb saw the fight going on and pointed forward, looking at Charizard. The Pokémon leapt into battle, blasting flames at Vader from above with Flamethrower. Pangoro jumped at Bowser and punched the Koopa King in the face, knocking him away from Rocket.
Erm, ya know that Ridley, Alec, Marron and Morty went through a portal, and if I'm not wrong, Kaleb is with them.

EDIT BECAUSE THERE HASN'T BEEN A REPLY TO THIS THREAD SO I HAVE TO EDIT:
I think the RP just needs organization. How about we just post who we are with a what time before we get into in character stuff. This way we don't need to recollect the enormous group anymore, because we are actively tracking it. In a RP with lots of folks, it is sort of necessary. Like this-

Character Name(s)
With Character(s)
Rp Post

That would streamline the process so much.
We might start using this idea.

EDIT 2: Alright, is Star in the rp yet? Gonna have Angel dust walk up to her if she is.

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Alright, look, I know I'm not meant to double post but its been nine hours and nobody's replied so I don't really care, so let me just ask this, is Star currently in the rp? I also think R+ needs another character with a darker sense of humor, or we can just have Angel Dust stick out compared to the others in the group, I'd be fine with, and favor the latter a bit more, Having only one character with a dark sense of humor would be a bit better, but if anybody wants to, then I guess you can, if that's ok with the others in the group.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Also, I know I'm not meant to double post but Angel Dust, keep in mind this is for the sake of comedy and a reveal later, is trying to do the voice of a female at the moment, I'm gonna say that it's accurate, well... mostly accurate.

Okay, I feel like I have my hands tied. Angel Dust is referring to Star, who along with her friends are not in the RP yet, so do I just have them...there?

Also I need to know what location Hunter, Hiro & Kale are at given the new format of saying where we are @Eeveechu151

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Okay, I feel like I have my hands tied. Angel Dust is referring to Star, who along with her friends are not in the RP yet, so do I just have them...there?

Also I need to know what location Hunter, Hiro & Kale are at given the new format of saying where we are @Eeveechu151
Sorry, I thought you already posted with them, I have no idea what to do, I guess you could have him land in her world or something, I'm sorry about it, should've asked, i'm noticing a habit of me not asking people, We can find a solution, I'm sure of it.

Sorry, I thought you already posted with them, I have no idea what to do, I guess you could have him land in her world or something, I'm sorry about it, should've asked, i'm noticing a habit of me not asking people, We can find a solution, I'm sure of it.

I suppose we can do that. I can have Star already gather the other members (Eevee can either have Nomad with them already or he can arrive on Star's world like the others) they can talk about "dimensional disturbances" or something and then go to resolve them so everyone can return home and deal with this threat.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I suppose we can do that. I can have Star already gather the other members (Eevee can either have Nomad with them already or he can arrive on Star's world like the others) they can talk about "dimensional disturbances" or something and then go to resolve them so everyone can return home and deal with this threat.
Yeah, sounds good, It's kinda late where I am, I'll see if you've posted by then and we can get this going.

Waiting for @StormingCobra55 before I respond. I don't think Nathan would recognize the uniform, as he never encountered them during his multiverse travels. He went to his world, Sequin Land, the world of A Hat in Time, the world of Shovel Knight, a medieval kingdom, the Terrain of Magical Expertise, Freedom Planet and somewhere else.
Did Toph already go down the tunnel? In that case, there should be a hallway headed both forward-left and forward-right with three doors down both halls and a fourth door at the end of each. Two guard bots are there as well.

Name: Volpa

Species: Ghost

Appearance: Volpa resembles a Werefox or anthropomorphic fox. She wears a bare midriff tank top, black pants, and a black choker with a Reuleaux Triangle shaped black gem attached to it. Her dark gray “utility belt” contains weapons and tools.

Powers:

• Intangibility: Standard ghost power.

• Invisibility: Standard ghost power.

• Flight: Standard ghost power.

• Superhuman Physical Abilities: Standard ghost attribute.

• Claws: Volpa’s claws are capable of breaking ghost shields.

• Ghost Portal Creation: Volpa's claws can tear open portals between the Ghost Zone and Earth.

• Exorcism: Volpa's claws can pull an overshadowing ghost out of a possessed human's body. Fortunately for the human, her claws leave no visible damage.
  • Healing Factor

• Enhanced Senses: Volpa's animalistic sense of smell and hearing are as keen as a fox's, enabling her to track her prey or her lost companions.
Skills: Skilled with a bo staff, knows several forms of martial arts, speaks Esperanto, Spanish, English, and Japanese.

Universe: Danny Phantom, specifically a continuation (Made by myself) I hope to work. on

Other: N/A (Might edit later)

comic

i mean, my own roster has kinda expanded.
Sans, Snake, Rick & Morty, Master Chief, Doomslayer, and Logan.
Morty wasn't even originally supposed to be involved but... it just sorta happened.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I feel that Angel Dust being the only one with a dark sense of humor in the group might work out well, him also not having a problem with killing people will make for some good controversy with him and most of the others, having different morals. By the way, @Godjacob Angel Dust is currently trying to do a female voice, also, In the post you use his actual name, is that just easy or did you have Star know his name, because I haven't mentioned it.

I feel that Angel Dust being the only one with a dark sense of humor in the group might work out well, him also not having a problem with killing people will make for some good controversy with him and most of the others, having different morals. By the way, @Godjacob Angel Dust is currently trying to do a female voice, also, In the post you use his actual name, is that just easy or did you have Star know his name, because I haven't mentioned it.

I left the reference to Angel Dust in pure narration. Star does not know who Angel Dust is, it was just a reference point for me. Though I will edit my post to factor in the female voice and try to clarify that better.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I left the reference to Angel Dust in pure narration. Star does not know who Angel Dust is, it was just a reference point for me. Though I will edit my post to factor in the female voice and try to clarify that better.
Alright, I posted that last night, I guess you were asleep or something and missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.