• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
i'd say it's based on actual sins. not normal sins like stealing, but simply murder. if Angel Dust hasn't killed too many people, then his KR wouldn't be too devastating like it would be for Ridley, Z, or Cooler, but it would still be a good crutch and advantage for Sans.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
i'd say it's based on actual sins. not normal sins like stealing, but simply murder. if Angel Dust hasn't killed too many people, then his KR wouldn't be too devastating like it would be for Ridley, Z, or Cooler, but it would still be a good crutch and advantage for Sans.
I'm gonna guess that killing somebody and dying then becoming a completely different person with (possibly)the same mind and memories keeps your sins then, maybe it doesn't, but I also kinda meant if they felt bad about it, like say you kill a child while drunk driving, is the sin worsened by the guilt, also, what about a bombing, say you kill two people with one bomb, is it worth one sin or two?

comic

conscious killing with make the power of KR increase. accidents might work too? i'm not entirely sure. let's say yes. any killing increases your kr, but guilt of it will lessen KR, but sadistic killers don't get a crutch, like Ridley, or Negan (currently), or Cooler, or Z.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
conscious killing with make the power of KR increase. accidents might work too? i'm not entirely sure. let's say yes. any killing increases your kr, but guilt of it will lessen KR, but sadistic killers don't get a crutch, like Ridley, or Negan (currently), or Cooler, or Z.
Alright, sounds fair, I'd assume Angel Dust only kills if it was a solid or something of the sort. Hold the phone... I HAD THE GREATEST IDEA EVER, an avengers civil war type of thing, at one point, the groups all join us and chose two leaders, after a disagreement between them on something, they chose sides and end up fighting at some point.

Sounds awesome. Perhaps Z could be the reason why? He could trick the heroes currently on the surface into fighting the underground team.
Also holy hell, I’m so hyped to RP as Cooler. He’s going to be the heroic villain of the RP. He and Z are going to be the evil bros.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Sounds awesome. Perhaps Z could be the reason why? He could trick the heroes currently on the surface into fighting the underground team.
Also holy hell, I’m so hyped to RP as Cooler. He’s going to be the heroic villain of the RP. He and Z are going to be the evil bros.
Yeah, that sounds better than what I had planned. The only problem is deciding where the Rescue Club is going to go (I'm calling the group with the rescue club in it by the name of 'Rescue Club').

The CRC is basically going to be their own group for the time being. Maybe they become the peace-brokers. But this hypothetical Civil War battle would happen post-Camelot/HeroSquad.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
The CRC is basically going to be their own group for the time being. Maybe they become the peace-brokers. But this hypothetical Civil War battle would happen post-Camelot/HeroSquad.
I might place it after this fight between stark and Mc Allen or whoever it is, is resolved, because it's gonna be 2019 before we get to world 3.

Ed did kill someone once(I'm not sure if that even counts, since the person-ness of them is questionable), and he's guilty of the Ultimate Taboo(human transmutation, he tried to bring his mom back from the grave. Didn't work XD), so I'm not sure where he would be. Keith...Keith's an interesting one. He(and the other Paladins) have taken down MANY Galra ships, with people on board. He didn't directly kill them, but they're still dead. That could provide for an interesting dynamic between Lance and Sans too, tho. Idk.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ed did kill someone once(I'm not sure if that even counts, since the person-ness of them is questionable), and he's guilty of the Ultimate Taboo(human transmutation, he tried to bring his mom back from the grave. Didn't work XD), so I'm not sure where he would be. Keith...Keith's an interesting one. He(and the other Paladins) have taken down MANY Galra ships, with people on board. He didn't directly kill them, but they're still dead. That could provide for an interesting dynamic between Lance and Sans too, tho. Idk.
As stated before, accidents will count, so he's on the current level of the others, a little bit behind, but still near Ridley and the others, and from what I've seen, he shows no remorse at all.

It's taken so long because Spider-Man hasn't done much in the fight :p
And we're not having the fight prior to the Camelot arc due to what's happening in the Labyzinth. If it did, then our underground-team would be severely crippled and person-less. When we reach Camelot, they'll be joined by Lucina, Robin, Lora, Jin and King Sonic.

As stated before, accidents will count, so he's on the current level of the others, a little bit behind, but still near Ridley and the others, and from what I've seen, he shows no remorse at all.
Which one are you referring to? Ed won't kill unless he needs to in order to save himself or Alphonse, and he DEFINITELY shows remorse after something like that happens. Video in spoiler.

It's cool.

Also I want Star Butterfly to meet Thor. On the surface, they appear polar opposites but they had a ton in common.

Both live on a magic dimension away from Earth as heirs to their kingdoms. Both fight with a special signature weapon. Both began their stories being reckless and irresponsible so they were sent to Earth to teach them a lesson.

Would make for an interesting conversation.

sans can also manipulate space and time. he can't full on control them, but he can manipulate them. anybody who could stop time in an attempt to land an attack wouldn't work. reversing time would also fail (unless it's Tracer's version), considering Sans exists outside of the laws of the space-time continuum.

Where was it said he had this immunity? And why does Tracer's (Don't play Overwatch much) version manage to bypass this so much compared to others?

comic

Where was it said he had this immunity? And why does Tracer's (Don't play Overwatch much) version manage to bypass this so much compared to others?
Sans remembers. His memories carry over through timelines. if somebody were to go back in time to try and do something, he would be aware of this. Tracer is different, because her 'recall' ability allows her to reverse time only for herself, allowing her to move back through time, while not affecting anything around her. it's kinda weird, but kinda cool.

comic

oh! also, the reason why stopping time wouldn't work is because he can do this himself. any attempt to perform this on him would fail, considering if someone stopped time, he would not be frozen, and exist in the frozen moment in time just like the other person. Sans is OP. he has a lot of immunities, and a lot of advantages. the best way to beat him?
Thor or King Sonic. i'll just state that bluntly. Sans could probably dish out a devastating amount of damage on them, but he's not powerful enough for characters like that. i dunno about Cooler. Sans could probably hold his own pretty good, but i doubt he could beat the alien.

Sans remembers. His memories carry over through timelines. if somebody were to go back in time to try and do something, he would be aware of this. Tracer is different, because her 'recall' ability allows her to reverse time only for herself, allowing her to move back through time, while not affecting anything around her. it's kinda weird, but kinda cool.

Just because he remembers it happening doesn't mean he has the ability to stop it. As far as I know, only Flowery had the ability to directly mess with the player's ability to use the menu options.

oh! also, the reason why stopping time wouldn't work is because he can do this himself. any attempt to perform this on him would fail, considering if someone stopped time, he would not be frozen, and exist in the frozen moment in time just like the other person. Sans is OP. he has a lot of immunities, and a lot of advantages. the best way to beat him?
Thor or King Sonic. i'll just state that bluntly. Sans could probably dish out a devastating amount of damage on them, but he's not powerful enough for characters like that. i dunno about Cooler. Sans could probably hold his own pretty good, but i doubt he could beat the alien.

Sans is powerful, but not OP to the point only Thor or Sonic can fight him. When did Sans ever stop time himself? And KH characters used Stopga on other characters who shared that same spell so just the other person having the power doesn't grant them immunity in the KH verse.

What the hell did I miss here? XD
Sans Undertale was debated. He is stronk. He is Stronker against those who are bad. Cue judgement of who is bad and who is not.

Anyways, for my characters-
Raiden - Kills for a purpose, revels in it, but also hates that that he is that way. He's certainly a good guy buuuut...still a high functioning psychopath.
The Hunter - Debatedly a fairly bad person. Can send people to a fate worse than death at Iosefka's clinic, can openly kill a woman and her (Eldritch) baby, and actually a lot of other people. Slaughtered plenty of plagued residents, though that may be a freedom of sorts. Probably still rates high in KR for his little remorse.
Flamebringer/Peony: Kills for a business. It's nothing personal. She does feel sort of bad but she usually blames the people paying her to do it. Decent KR.
Kiran and Thunderhead: Apprehend, not execute. Probably broke some criminal's bones but never killed.

I don't think Sans ever actually manipulates time...Wait, he does freeze time for a few seconds in his fight. Doesn't make him super powerful. It's iffy, and time stoppage is always bullshit. Let's not go crazy guys.

Generally, Sans's powers involve manipulating the RPG format. Stuff like hitting your soul in the menu, doing 1 damage...really rapidly. In an non RPG format it's hard to work out

Sans Undertale was debated. He is stronk. He is Stronker against those who are bad. Cue judgement of who is bad and who is not.

Anyways, for my characters-
Raiden - Kills for a purpose, revels in it, but also hates that that he is that way. He's certainly a good guy buuuut...still a high functioning psychopath.
The Hunter - Debatedly a fairly bad person. Can send people to a fate worse than death at Iosefka's clinic, can openly kill a woman and her (Eldritch) baby, and actually a lot of other people. Slaughtered plenty of plagued residents, though that may be a freedom of sorts. Probably still rates high in KR for his little remorse.
Flamebringer/Peony: Kills for a business. It's nothing personal. She does feel sort of bad but she usually blames the people paying her to do it. Decent KR.
Kiran and Thunderhead: Apprehend, not execute. Probably broke some criminal's bones but never killed.

I don't think Sans ever actually manipulates time...Wait, he does freeze time for a few seconds in his fight. Doesn't make him super powerful. It's iffy, and time stoppage is always bullshit. Let's not go crazy guys.

A thousand times this. Sans is strong, but I see no reason why the likes of most of my cast (Barring Dipper naturally) couldn't give Sans a fun, good fight. Which is what I care about more than power levels TBH.

Also...if you could post. I'd appreciate it.

comic

Just because he remembers it happening doesn't mean he has the ability to stop it. As far as I know, only Flowery had the ability to directly mess with the player's ability to use the menu options.

Sans is powerful, but not OP to the point only Thor or Sonic can fight him. When did Sans ever stop time himself? And KH characters used Stopga on other characters who shared that same spell so just the other person having the power doesn't grant them immunity in the KH verse.
oh boy. you've poked the bear.
i'm about to write a whole other essay for you.
but i'm too lazy.
so i'll settle for just brief explanations.
in the pacifist route, sans freezes time during a conversation with him at grillby's, where he talks about echo flowers while eluding to flowey. sans can freeze time. temporarily.
let's not forget his 'dunk on' attack. now, nobody really knows if sans can only doing this if his opponent tries to spare him, but he can do this nonetheless. use an inescapable attack that won't disappear into the enemy is dead.
so yeah. that's my answer with a little tidbit. i just want the rp to continue.
someone post.

I might PM you later if I feel the need to continue this debate. I'll just say that Undertale's use of mixing game-play with story more so than most games makes it incredibly hard to evaluate for something like this.

comic

I might PM you later if I feel the need to continue this debate. I'll just say that Undertale's use of mixing game-play with story more so than most games makes it incredibly hard to evaluate for something like this.
which is why, as i've already stated multiple times before, that i'm changing Undertale logic for the rp to fit this, so Sans' powers are changing up a bit, but staying true to their game counterpart.

Gotta be honest, I was REALLY tempted to bring Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom into this. But since Volpa's supposed to be in the school year after the last events in the Danny Phantom universe (that is for sure canon, so not counting The Fairly Odd Phantom), he'd have to be pulled from a specific time.

Gotta be honest, I was REALLY tempted to bring Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom into this. But since Volpa's supposed to be in the school year after the last events in the Danny Phantom universe (that is for sure canon, so not counting The Fairly Odd Phantom), he'd have to be pulled from a specific time.

OMG yes do it~!

I don't care what in-universe reason you give, Danny would be a nice addition if you have the desire to RP him.

Sorry, I'm only joining other RPs that I really want to atm. Plus the only cryptids I know of are Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster.

comic

eh, yeah, i'm pretty particular about my roleplays, and i the idea of your new thread doesn't appeal to me, no offense, so i'll have to pass.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
That's ok, I was just thinking maybe some of you would like the idea, if you ever change your mind, then it'll be available and ready for more players, I'm about to post soon, I think the post is gonna be just with Angel Dust, might quickly add a Grievous post, I haven't had a reply with Kaleb's pokemon reacting to Ridley yet, so I can't post anything with him.

comic

lol, wtf is with this Grievous/Negan interaction? Grievous has literally no idea what happened with Negan. overall an extremely confusing part.

Status
Not open for further replies.