• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I’d rather not give Tony other suits, save for the one I plan for him to make later on in the RP that’s unique to the RP. I’d love to have him switching suits i.e. Iron Man 3, but I don’t think it could feasibly work without being on MCU Earth. Plus, he already has a good enough suit.

I don't think after two days it will be dead, but it would be wise to tag people to let them know we need them to respond.

@Pro Hero Dekiru, I need a response from Todoroki and co, and I'm pretty sure Excalibur needs a reply from Bakugou, Midoriya, or Dex.

@Eeveechu151, we can't really progress a whole lot into the Labyzinth yet, so it'd be helpful for a response for that.

@StormingCobra55 we're gonna need a Peter response, as well as a Thor and Rocket response. While we're in that group, I need @Excalibur Queen and/or @Godjacob to reply as well.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
one sec. are both of the bots dead? because i know one got smashed, but i think the fate of the second is still in the air, considering Sans just fired a Gaster Blaster at it, and that was the last time we've seen Sans, Hughes and Toph.

I'm sorry if it was a bit straightforward of me to do what I did, but otherwise it'd just be back and forth between the group about things lol

Let's see if can talk things down...or at least bail Master Chief out of there.

comic

alright, so what's the plan?
underground teams are gonna combine to fight z. is anyone gonna die here?
surface teams combine, and maybe have to fight somebody? maybe Doomslayer? probably not.
surface team and underground team meet up and duke it out. maybe someone dies, or the conflict gets quickly settled. may be some heated rivalry after.
what happens after, though? which dimension are we hopping to, next?
because i'd like to request a future location. it would be the Halo Universe, but the one our current Chief came from, and it's in the future, so the events of Halo 2 and 3 still take place, but without Chief there to do his thing, humanity is wiped out, the Sanghieli uprising fails, and it's just a war between Truth and the Covenant against Gravemind and his Flood.
we probably won't spend much time there, but i think it would be a fun visit.

Well, underground team will lose hard. Z moves as faster than light, is an expert swordsman, is draining magic to make some anti-armor magic bomb, and...uhh...Plot armor and contrived powers.

Maybe the villains turn around one last time and try to take the surface group minus the Black Lion folks.

The conflict isn't happening now- they'll duke it out after the next places we scoot to. Which is (Sonic) Camelot and my HeroSquad thing. That being said, I think Halo could fit in alongside it or after since it's not really decided where we are off to next. I think a big problem is that we have a bajillion characters shoved in one place and then we end up with characters who have nothing to do while others do all the heavy work. I don't know what Eevee is planning with Camelot other than this giant eldritch monster called the present comes and messes stuff up for a bit before getting slaughtered by a variety of powerful characters. My basic arc is that they figure out how to sort of work a way to travel dimensions while they are unstable.

And then we do the war, which seems to be a part leading into the finale (Before which everyone kicks Z's ass because everyone will be sick of his monster of the week tier stuff by then) and then we fight the guy who caused all this in a huge epic battle.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Mind if I join in? If I can...

Name: Timeman
Appearance:
C39C45E5-674C-4C61-A5A4-BA5636BEB758.jpeg

Personality: a natural narcissist, Timeman as the upmost expectations for others, almost impossible expectations to fulfill at times. He is easy to disappoint or get on the bad side of, very rarely being impressed. However, he does show a rather obsession with perfection, and even more so toward time. He runs calculations within his head of many scenarios and even down to how many breaths that the enemy will use or how long a conversation will last. He will always remark on how late or early they are in doing said actions.

Attacks:

Temporal Arrow:

Fires off purple arrow of the minute, second, or hour hand. The hour hand is incredibly slow moving projectile, minute hand is fast, and the second hand is incredibly fast. The slower the attack, the more damage it does.

These arrows can bounce of surfaces, shoot through most materials, and are often known to be unaffected by temporal effects or distortionsz

Phase time:

For a brief period, he is capable of using himself in a slip of time-space. He cannot fire or interact with any objects in our time-space in this form, nor can he be detected. This puts him in a state similar to a cloaked target that cannot fire or be fired at. This tends to be a very difficult ability to use for long periods of time, forcing Timeman to fire out and force to recharge for a few seconds.

Signature move: Time slow.

His most powerful and useful move. As his namesake of Timeman, he can slow time. Doing so, he can use more energy and focus to slow it more and more, the amount of effect in time slow is dependent purely on how much focus and energy he pours into it. He cannot have more than one type of time slow active. It is very easy to tell when he activated time slow. Usually there are three stages:

•second time slow. Freezes time almost completely for one second of timeman’s internal time. Big energy drain.

•minute time slow. Slows time drastically. Every second in our time is 10 milliseconds for Timeman. Moderate energy drain. This lasts for 5 seconds of timeman’s internal time clock

•hour time slow. Hard to detect at first. Most movement will be cut To 3/4 their natural movements, allowing Timeman to turn the tables over time. This lasts for maximum 20 seconds in timeman’s internal time clock. Low energy drain

...sorry, Monster-of-the-week? Hell no, Z’s threat goes far beyond that. Remember, he’s aiming for humanity’s extinction on a multiversal level, and has begun aquiring the resources to do that. This is only Phase 2 of his master plan.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog

Appearance:
View attachment 663428
Personality: a natural narcissist, Timeman as the upmost expectations for others, almost impossible expectations to fulfill at times. He is easy to disappoint or get on the bad side of, very rarely being impressed. However, he does show a rather obsession with perfection, and even more so toward time. He runs calculations within his head of many scenarios and even down to how many breaths that the enemy will use or how long a conversation will last. He will always remark on how late or early they are in doing said actions.

Attacks:

Temporal Arrow:

Fires off purple arrow of the minute, second, or hour hand. The hour hand is incredibly slow moving projectile, minute hand is fast, and the second hand is incredibly fast. The slower the attack, the more damage it does.

These arrows can bounce of surfaces, shoot through most materials, and are often known to be unaffected by temporal effects or distortionsz

Phase time:

For a brief period, he is capable of using himself in a slip of time-space. He cannot fire or interact with any objects in our time-space in this form, nor can he be detected. This puts him in a state similar to a cloaked target that cannot fire or be fired at. This tends to be a very difficult ability to use for long periods of time, forcing Timeman to fire out and force to recharge for a few seconds.

His most powerful and useful move. As his namesake of Timeman, he can slow time. Doing so, he can use more energy and focus to slow it more and more, the amount of effect in time slow is dependent purely on how much focus and energy he pours into it. He cannot have more than one type of time slow active. It is very easy to tell when he activated time slow. Usually there are three stages:

•second time slow. Freezes time almost completely for one second of timeman’s internal time. Big energy drain.

•minute time slow. Slows time drastically. Every second in our time is 10 milliseconds for Timeman. Moderate energy drain. This lasts for 5 seconds of timeman’s internal time clock

•hour time slow. Hard to detect at first. Most movement will be cut To 3/4 their natural movements, allowing Timeman to turn the tables over time. This lasts for maximum 20 seconds in timeman’s internal time clock. Low energy drain
Well, I don't see why not, as long as the art belongs to you or was made for you then everything seems ok!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on, there's got to be something about those crystals here. Wait, what this this!?

So, if you want some information on the crystals, I can write some up, unless you're planning on it being the wrong crystals.

Group A - Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang, Nathan, X, Y, Shantae, Hughes, Sans, Toph
Group B - Erza, Keda, Variant Fox, Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Midoriya
Group C - Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket
Group D - Hiro, Hunter, Kale
Group E - Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb
Group F - Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote
Group G - Master Chief, Doomslayer
Group H - Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Dipper Pines, Finn, Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly
Group I - Alicia, Ashley & Edward Elric
Group J - Rick Sanchez, Z

These are the groups. I'll edit in locations of where groups are at on top of other details. Need to travel to school first. Should take 15-20 minutes so...I apologize for the wait.

Also list likely needs to be updated. In event of new characters added since I last found it.

Group A - Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang, Nathan, X, Y, Shantae, Hughes, Sans, Toph
Group B - Erza, Keda, Variant Fox, Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Midoriya
Group C - Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket
Group D - Hiro, Hunter, Kale
Group E - Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb
Group F - Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote
Group G - Master Chief, Doomslayer
Group H - Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Dipper Pines, Finn, Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly
Group I - Alicia, Ashley & Edward Elric
Group J - Rick Sanchez, Z

These are the groups. I'll edit in locations of where groups are at on top of other details. Need to travel to school first. Should take 15-20 minutes so...I apologize for the wait.

Also list likely needs to be updated. In event of new characters added since I last found it.

At this really helps, thank you. When you do update it for locationsbiw hold really appreciate it :)

But question. What is this Z plot line about? And what event has recently happened?

I'll let Eeveechu explain the Z plotline, since he's his character. Teams Toph and Stark/Mcallen are merging, and Lucario, Keith, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, and Reagan's creatures are in the Black Lion somewhere in a forest after getting off of the airship where they were fighting some other characters, and that's about it. Ashley's going to find @Pro Hero Dekiru's other characters, so I guess that's kind of important too.

Okay that list was crap XD. Factored in future merges and lacked changes since. Here's a better list.

EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyrinth)
-Team A (Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang Xiao Long, Nathan, X, Y, Shantae)
-Team B (Hughes, Sans, Toph Beifong)
-Team C (Logan, Solid Snake)
-Team D (Rick & Z)

Above Ground
-Team E (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team F (Hiro, Hunter, Kale)->Soviet Battlefield Borders
-Team G (Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami no Neko)->Black Lion
-Team H (Doomslayer, Master Chief)->Battlefield
-Team I (Ali, Catgirl, Jay...need to know where they are so I can have Star's group meet them @Excalibur Queen)->???
-Team J (Alicia, Ashley & Edward Elric)->Soviet City (???)
-Team K (Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb)-???
-Team L ( Bowser, Darth Vader, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote)->Airship

Mewni
-Team M (Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Royal Palace

=========================================================================================
Hopefully this helps paint a better picture. ??? are for places I am not sure where that group may be.

Okay that list was crap XD. Factored in future merges and lacked changes since. Here's a better list.

Below Ground (Labyrinth)
-Team D (Rick & Z)

Above Ground
-Team E (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team I (Ali, Catgirl, Jay...need to know where they are so I can have Star's group meet them @Excalibur Queen)->???
-Team L ( Bowser, Darth Vader, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote)->Airship

Mewni
-Team M (Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Royal Palace

=========================================================================================
Hopefully this helps paint a better picture. ??? are for places I am not sure where that group may be.
Okay this is extremely helpful! Although if I could as for clarification:

Battlefield? Battlefield as in two sides fighting. I imagine one is the Soviets, what’s the other?

This royal palace, what’s it’s deal? If there is a deal.

Black lion is a forest if I’m right?
i wish i could like posts twice, because this new list is rad.
I know right? XD

comic

Below Ground (Labyrinth)
-Team D (Rick & Z)

Above Ground

Mewni

i do want to point out that Snake has already merged with group A, making Logan his own group.

Okay this is extremely helpful! Although if I could as for clarification:

Battlefield? Battlefield as in two sides fighting. I imagine one is the Soviets, what’s the other?

This royal palace, what’s it’s deal? If there is a deal.

Black lion is a forest if I’m right?

I know right? XD

A big battlefield where Soviet and um...non-Soviet troops are fighting. (Want to say American, but Eevee knows the terms better and they haven't mattered much.)

Star Butterfly is the Princess of Mewni, so she led some dimensional travelers to said palace to discuss what is going on.

Yes.

ALSO your character gets transported to a new world when they touch a glowing blue crystal. Important detail.

i do want to point out that Snake has already merged with group A, making Logan his own group.

UPDATE!

Below Ground (Labyrinth)
-Team A (Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang Xiao Long, Nathan, Solid Snake, X, Y, Shantae)
-Team C (Logan)
-Team D (Rick & Z)

Above Ground
-Team G (Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami no Neko)->Black Lion

Mewni

Last edited:

A big battlefield where Soviet and um...non-Soviet troops are fighting. (Want to say American, but Eevee knows the terms better and they haven't mattered much.)

Star Butterfly is the Princess of Mewni, so she led some dimensional travelers to said palace to discuss what is going on.

Yes.

ALSO your character gets transported to a new world when they touch a glowing blue crystal. Important detail.

Okay, that clears a lot up. Especially that crystal bit, which I wouldn’t have figured out otherwise. Interesting....

Now time for Timeman to be in the scene..!

comic

Though, the firefight between the Soviets and the Coalation are essentially done for right now, considering Master Chief and Doomslayer wiped the floor with the warzone.

Though, the firefight between the Soviets and the Coalation are essentially done for right now, considering Master Chief and Doomslayer wiped the floor with the warzone.

DARN IT! Team Hiro just go there if Burble's post was any indication :(

Can I get a little bio on your character Shen? Not familiar with it and would help in general.
Oh I already posted a spoiler about him.

Appearance:
View attachment 663428

Attacks:

Temporal Arrow:

Phase time:

Here.

Unless you meant like specific details of his history or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.