• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @Pro Hero Dekiru can you reply? Ed asked Uraraka and Iida a question and I can't do anything with him atm XD. Speaking of questions, about how far are Midoriya and co from them? So we know about how long it'll take Ashley and Alicia to find them.

upload_2018-10-5_22-57-37.jpeg

Misspelled her name but it’s an easy mistake to make. Also, if you’re wondering what the Nomad looks like, wonder no more;

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-5_22-58-27.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-5_22-58-27.jpeg
    563.1 KB · Views: 42
Oh boy...I finished em'. I've worked on these fellas for a week now.

The Heavies for HeroSquad
Aka the drivers behind the plot there.

Name: Priscilla Angela
Universe: HeroSquad
Appearance: Priscilla stands around 5'3", which isn't tall in any sense of the word but certainly isn't...too short. She has brown hair cut into a bob, a matching pair of hazel eyes, and a pale skin tone. Her clothes are pretty simple, solid colors. Plain whites and blacks. Her pants are dress pants. Looks aren’t all that concerning to her. She also has a lab coat, which unsurprisingly is white and boring.
Abilities: She's a fantastic operator, but still just human. If she'd get the suit she'd be able to maybe use it, but that doesn't make her less human.
Backstory: Priscilla and Sarah share a sisterly bond, ever since they both entered the same foster system. This bond led to them sticking together quite tightly, even when they failed to get adopted they stuck together. While Sarah was always the sporty one, Priscilla was far more involved with rapidly evolving technology. So when Sarah found the original Thunderhead gear, Priscilla adapted it to Sarah and outfitted it with cameras and a headset so 9she could see what Sarah saw. She's just as much a part of Thunderhead as Sarah is, even if she's not the one in the field. Eventually when Aisha reached out to them, Priscilla took on the role of operator once more: except for all four of the field members. Despite this stress, she's still an effective one. She also took up technology management alongside Kiran- the two eventually falling for one another.
Other: She and Kiran are in a relationship. Y’know, as I said above.
Name: Unkillable/Jackson Blunth
Appearance: Jackson wears sunglasses, like...all the time. It’s his defining feature. He loves the things. Other than those, Jackson is fairly tall, standing at 6’1”, topped off with dirty blond longish hair. He wears a brown leather jacket, obviously worn by time (and Jackson getting into trouble), with a light grey undershirt. Jackson’s pants are usually cargo pants, usually a dark grey. His build is less bulky and more lithe, yet still toned. And his eyes, not often unveiled, are a blue color.
Abilities: True to his name, Jackson is...unkillable. Any injury heals itself. Fall off a building? Give him a sec, and he's back on his feet. Arm chopped off? Yeah, it'll grow back. Despite his incredible regeneration, he's not totally invincible. He can drown, starve, or suffocate. Just bodily harm. So he is killable, just not conveniently. He's also skilled in gunplay, which is his main way of fighting.
Backstory: Originally in the foster system of Waukegan Illinois, Jackson left there when he discovered his incredible regenerative abilities, mostly in fear of being experimented on. Though he found himself quickly disillusioned by the blatant crime that happens not so deep beneath the surface, he began a "campaign" of sorts- basically just him breaking down criminal groups and drug gangs that happened to think bullets would stop him. He eventually ended up in Goldenwalk, and then decided to join HeroSquad: Partially because it let him do the same thing he had done before in a way where he got some perks (mostly protection under a large corporation), and also because his last stop burned down a building of a very influential crime lord...With him in it. In any case Jackson quickly became friends with his fellow members, and as one of the two individuals who actually has powers is invaluable to the team. Ironically, he recently got into a relationship with that other individual, Quint.
Other: He’s gay, but he’s in a relationship, sooo...yeah don’t expect him to be a flirty one.
Name: Quint Heverta
Appearance: He’s much more lanky than muscular. Not to say he’s physically weak, but he’s certainly not comparable to Sarah or Jackson. His height is at 6’3”, making him the tallest of the group- though this is undercut by his previously mentioned lesser muscle. He’s got fairly long black hair that he took the liberty of tying into a short ponytail, and a brown skin tone. His shirt is often a light orange t-shirt, and his pants are denim blue jeans.
Abilities: Psychokinesis, with limits. Minor things don't wear the guy out, but that rises exponentially as he pours more power into his psychokinesis. Ergo, the larger an object is the more energy Quint wastes and the more exhausted he is, and the less he can actually use his abilities.
Backstory: Quint's backstory isn't an epic spanning tale or anything like that. He was born in a Pennsylvanian town but ended up moving with the rest of his family to Goldenwalk in his latter years. He only joined HeroSquad because he (correctly) assumed he had inherited Psychokinetic abilities from his mother. Priscilla would've turned him down if he wasn't one of the only three that showed up to become a part of the Squad. Still, he proved to be a great asset once he displayed these powers- though is still occasionally referred to as "Cheer Boy" due to that mainly being his position before. And by occasionally, I mean only one person actually calls him that, his boyfriend Jackson.
Other: See Jackson’s “Other” section, everything there applies here.
Name: Aisha Dagrun
Appearance: Standing 5'5", Aisha's most noticeable feature is her long brown hair tied back into a ponytail. Like seriously, this thing goes down half her back. She has to spend a lot in shampoo, like- anyways, disregarding her ridiculous ponytail, she’s got a brown skin tone, green eyes, and usually dresses up a little like Priscilla, with the dress pants and solid colors, but trades out the blank and solid white for a button up magenta. For someone who’s almost 50 she looks pretty good, leading some of the Squad to believe she’s gotten botox sometime. Not like they’ll ask her, just assume. Would you ask your boss “did you get botox recently?”...I didn’t think so.
Abilities: Just like Priscilla, Aisha is smart but ultimately lacks any powers.
Backstory: The "Boss" of HeroSquad, Aisha manages some of the higher things in the team, mostly the connection with GerinTech's funds. While Aisha is mostly liked by the Squad, her appearance does often worry the group. Mostly cause that implicates something is wrong. What's odd though is how secretive Aisha is about her past, though it will likely emerge with this new convergence event...
Other: Probably won't be relevant once HeroSquad-verse is left behind, but is vital in it. For reasons.

Minor Characters
These guys won't matter too much, and probably won't have much of a presence other than mentions or as background characters.
Name: Gerald Aster
Appearance: 5’9” with a head topped off with tousled red hair, brown eyes and fair skin. His shirt is a solid black, with blue jeans. He’s not very strange in appearance.
Abilities: Just like Priscilla and Aisha, he's completely normal. Except Gerald would hardly know how to load a gun, let alone take off the safety.
Backstory: An acquaintance of Kiran, he netted a position as an Intern when Priscilla was a little overwhelmed with her workload. He sometimes stands in for Priscilla as operator if necessary, but it's very rare. Other than this, he's a pretty standard guy, but he's happy to be there.
Other: I imagine him to not even leaving the base the entire time. He just gets relegated to other duties.
Name: Doctor Chase Comma
Appearance: Chase's eyes say a lot about him as a person. The muted grey tone, the deep bags beneath it. His hair is slick, black, and unkempt. A pale complexion contrasts that hair, and his clothes are a rather unremarkable and standard. He's just your standard office worker really, except he isn't working in an office.
Abilities: He's a good doctor and scientist. Other than his genius in the medical and technology field he has nothing. If his enhanced suit were not a smoldering pile of scrap metal maybe he'd be out of C rank.
Backstory: Originally serving as a medic in the War of 2015, Comma was hired into GerinTech a year later, and then fired two after that due to his focus on "Side Projects". Following that, he worked a multitude of other side projects that turned a fair profit- but lost the blueprints to his most promising project. It wasn't until 2029 he managed to recover the print from a GerinTech datadrive, and it took him two years to produce the result: Excelsus, an improved body suit that gave him increased strength, endurance, and various weapons. Unfortunately for Comma, this suit was destroyed by the HeroSquad when he attempted to use it in a siege on GerinTech, and along with it a good portion of his money. Right now he's probably living in the slums of Goldenwalk, eating ramen and probably sketching up the next Excelsus armor- which he won't be attacking GerinTech with. Might team up with Z or someone if they give him the resources he wants.
Other: Probably won't have much of a presence aside from maybe getting killed by some villains since his ultimate goal is to mass produce the Excelsus armor to make America a superpower. Maybe Z employs him until he can mass produce the Excelsus armor. I'm not making this canon either so he can die lol

Essentially the idea I had is this-
Sarah/Thunderhead, Kiran/Grey Knight, and Flamebringer are dropped in Camelot while these folks (Except Comma) try to figure out what happened to them.

Meanwhile in Camelot the Presence shows up but gets it’s otherworldly ass kicked by King Sonic and literally everyone else. Eevee has reigns on the plot from there on, unless he wants to do more with the Presence.

Then, Aisha reveals her plot relevant secrets and decides to try and help them reach the next road stop in this RP, the third world we want to go. Or Camelot if we are still messing round there. I dunno what it’ll be, but probably Priscilla/Jackson/Quint and their new multiversal friends head to Third World/Camelot to track down Thunderhead and Grey Knight and reunite the squad. Then random battle of the multiverse and onto the next and presumably final stop with the dark lord Zelyris/the God of Gods.

Also Raiden shows up and does stuff in Camelot. Sometime.

I'll probably have Silver and Blaze go to the HeroSquad world both because Silver v Quint and so that I actually have a character besides Keda there. Though Keda and probably Erza would be more at home in Camelot...

I think it would be funny to watch characters stumble about in unfamiliar environments. I'm all up for the Hunter getting hit by a car ELF style.

Generally the world is...a little in the future, 2030~. Comparable to the marvel-verse without magic and vibranium (Like Disney's Big Hero 6 I suppose). I think that some villains should go there, cause there's not much conflict present. I think some conflict can arise from misunderstandings and overly-aggressive people (Like Priscilla, who's best friend and boyfriend just disappeared). But whatever Lettuce wants, I'm willing to do. After all, non-canon.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Just a lil' note here. @Eeveechu151 you have permission to use different Iron Man suits like the Hulk-Buster, the 'Igor' suit and some other ones, before you ask 'How would they get there though?', a portal opens up by chance, maybe Iron man has a contingency plan that somehow can open some scientific form of portal, but having the command being used in an alternate dimension, it glitches and somehow the suits are sent through dimensions, maybe you can come up with a better reason why, I don't know any good ideas. By the way, if you ask 'Oh, but that'll be unfair for the others, I mean, the suit took out the hulk with a little bit of trouble!' I mean, a few of the characters could probably take him down, if Ridley used Conductoid DNA to transform into an alien then he'd be able to possibly conduct the repulsor blasts, Conductoids can absorb any form of energy, repulsor blasts aren't like bullets, they're like energy, right?

Also, any characters/ocs posted are accepted, mainly/only looking at you, @BurbleBurble

Just a lil' note here. @Eeveechu151 you have permission to use different Iron Man suits like the Hulk-Buster, the 'Igor' suit and some other ones, before you ask 'How would they get there though?', a portal opens up by chance, maybe Iron man has a contingency plan that somehow can open some scientific form of portal, but having the command being used in an alternate dimension, it glitches and somehow the suits are sent through dimensions, maybe you can come up with a better reason why, I don't know any good ideas. By the way, if you ask 'Oh, but that'll be unfair for the others, I mean, the suit took out the hulk with a little bit of trouble!' I mean, a few of the characters could probably take him down, if Ridley used Conductoid DNA to transform into an alien then he'd be able to possibly conduct the repulsor blasts, Conductoids can absorb any form of energy, repulsor blasts aren't like bullets, they're like energy, right?

Also, any characters/ocs posted are accepted, mainly/only looking at you, @BurbleBurble

Hulkbuster Iron Man pretty much robs Yang of any utility or use on the team though as the physical power house. That's my only concern, she'd be pretty much useless around him.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hulkbuster Iron Man pretty much robs Yang of any utility or use on the team though as the physical power house. That's my only concern, she'd be pretty much useless around him.
Oh, well then, and besides, I meant for the civil war battle, by the way, are you gonna post when you can?

Oh, well then, and besides, I meant for the civil war battle, by the way, are you gonna post when you can?

Hulkbuster wasn't used in Civil War. I don't care what armor Iron Man has, honestly the mental image of him and Erza fighting with multiple armors has been in my head for a while, it's the idea that Yang's "role" on the team would be worthless and so would she if Tony could swap whatever armor the situation needed that I worry over. Overshadowing others, something I am always fearful of.

And I will work on it, I was just waiting on @Pro Hero Dekiru to post. But I can work on a reply now.

Eh...I feel like Tony getting access to his variants is like Thor getting access to Mjolnir. Iron man has his suit and is strong enough. It actually adds a factor of caution, cause he can't just go in for repairs or call a new suit.

But if it's "Civil War" exclusive...Eh. While I like the idea of them figuring out how to work with the rifts, it still removes the caution that he should have. Them going into the final battle, bruised up, angry, and wanting this all to be done I feel would be best.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hulkbuster wasn't used in Civil War. I don't care what armor Iron Man has, honestly the mental image of him and Erza fighting with multiple armors has been in my head for a while, it's the idea that Yang's "role" on the team would be worthless and so would she if Tony could swap whatever armor the situation needed that I worry over. Overshadowing others, something I am always fearful of.

And I will work on it, I was just waiting on @Pro Hero Dekiru to post. But I can work on a reply now.
I never said he was in civil war, I meant we're having a Civil war-like fight, the above ground characters fight the underground characters, like a civil war 'Team VS Team' battle thing, it's happening after this, when the underground team gets more people, like King Sonic, I should've worded it better.

I never said he was in civil war, I meant we're having a Civil war-like fight, the above ground characters fight the underground characters, like a civil war 'Team VS Team' battle thing, it's happening after this, when the underground team gets more people, like King Sonic, I should've worded it better.

If we are gonna do that, we should list off characters and where we think we "scale" them so we can decide fair fights. Cause tossing Dipper Pines against Thor would not end well.

All I care about is Yang being relevant. That is it.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Eh...I feel like Tony getting access to his variants is like Thor getting access to Mjolnir. Iron man has his suit and is strong enough. It actually adds a factor of caution, cause he can't just go in for repairs or call a new suit.

But if it's "Civil War" exclusive...Eh. While I like the idea of them figuring out how to work with the rifts, it still removes the caution that he should have. Them going into the final battle, bruised up, angry, and wanting this all to be done I feel would be best.
Sorry, didn't see your post before I posted, but I meant give him one or two more suits, one that's stronger than normal, and maybe one that's a bit weaker, I can understand that, but I just had a feeling that since he has Iron-Man, maybe having a few more suits would be a little bit better for the character, besides, having Hulk-Buster fight Ridley using an alien, like Gravattack, Humungosaur or somebody else would be cool.

Sorry, didn't see your post before I posted, but I meant give him one or two more suits, one that's stronger than normal, and maybe one that's a bit weaker, I can understand that, but I just had a feeling that since he has Iron-Man, maybe having a few more suits would be a little bit better for the character, besides, having Hulk-Buster fight Ridley using an alien, like Gravattack, Humungosaur or somebody else would be cool.

Which is great for Ridley, and maybe Erza if they clash in a multi-suit battle, but other characters might get overshadowed and screwed over if Tony gets too many goodies. Kinda like my worry of Stormbreaker Thor. That's my only concern.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Which is great for Ridley, and maybe Erza if they clash in a multi-suit battle, but other characters might get overshadowed and screwed over if Tony gets too many goodies. Kinda like my worry of Stormbreaker Thor. That's my only concern.
Don't worry, Tony won't get too many good suits, like I said, maybe just one or two suits, one good one like Hulk-Buster, and a weaker one, the other character won't be overshadowed, they'll get times to shine too, but during the fight, there will be pairs or something, so the others will fight some characters that are similar in power, characters like Dipper might have to be with another character, maybe he'll try to avoid fights, we maybe we can find out something else, not sure.

Don't worry, Tony won't get too many good suits, like I said, maybe just one or two suits, one good one like Hulk-Buster, and a weaker one, the other character won't be overshadowed, they'll get times to shine too, but during the fight, there will be pairs or something, so the others will fight some characters that are similar in power, characters like Dipper might have to be with another character, maybe he'll try to avoid fights, we maybe we can find out something else, not sure.

Dipper is mainly support. His role is to use his (If permitted) "special" journal to help come up with strategies for the fighter characters when dealing with inter-dimensional enemies. Along with quick thinking to help in certain situations.

Though again, Hulkbuster makes Yang a pointless addition of the Iron Man team. And there seems to be no workaround there. Why would Yang be needed to punch something when Tony can alter his suit to punch even harder? That's my one concern.

Our Thor has Stormbreaker. We've moved past Mjolnir.
I know, I'm just saying. Since time-messing is a thing (Proven by Thor/Rocket being from IW while I-Man/Spidey a little past Homecoming, Snake being from 2009~2014 while Raiden is from 2018, etc) I was saying he could take Mjolnir from, say, Thor 1 in that brief time he was unworthy. Just because he has Stormbreaker doesn't mean he can't dual wield Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. Just like Iron Man having an extra armor in reserve. Though I suppose he has no FRIDAY to back him up with no Satellite.

That being said I don't think characters being outclassed makes them useless. Sarah is basically a lamer Thor who uses a suit. She's strong, but uses a multitude of things to help her fight more efficiently. That doesn't make her useless- she could easily cover blindspots the real Thor has, has different experience than Thor (She knows what a "Electronic letter" is, after all!) and is a different size. Hulkbuster is unwieldy and a large target. Yang is small and weaker but far more acrobatic. You can't view things from a raw tier list, because then you simply won't enjoy yourself. It doesn't matter if Dipper's against Thor, because it's what Dipper brings to the RP as opposed to who he can beat up.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Dipper is mainly support. His role is to use his (If permitted) "special" journal to help come up with strategies for the fighter characters when dealing with inter-dimensional enemies. Along with quick thinking to help in certain situations.

Though again, Hulkbuster makes Yang a pointless addition of the Iron Man team. And there seems to be no workaround there. Why would Yang be needed to punch something when Tony can alter his suit to punch even harder? That's my one concern.
As Burble said, Yang can do things Hulk-Buster can't, and besides, as I said, Yang could be fighting somebody else while Ridley fights Hulk-Buster, Hulk-Buster is huge and would have to take a street to move while others could go through buildings, jumping through windows to other buildings, Yang could go through a smaller area while Hulk-Buster takes a different route, like BT and Jack Cooper from Titan fall 2, but they aren't bonded, So yang can go through places Hulk-Buster can't, they both have different abilities that make them good characters, and they both have bad things about them, they aren't just the same character but one of them is a stronger version, they're both different people, they both have their own abilities.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
so uh...
if the teams are going to culminate into two groups, labelled 'underground' and 'aboveground', then i'm guessing someone or something will need to interfere in my Chief v Doomslayer fight going on before someone gets killed lol.
because i have nothing to really stop this fight, so it'd be cool if someone could think of something on interfering without escalating the situation, that way the two of them would be on the aboveground team.
Sans, Snake and Logan, however, will be on the underground team. as for Rick and Morty... they honestly probably won't get involved. Rick wouldn't care and Morty would be against something like that. he might geek out though.
so yeah, if somebody could compile a list of who all is supposed to be on which side, that'd be cool. if not, i guess i could once i find the time.

EDIT
Negan, the Symbiote, Darth Vader, and Bowser probably won't be involved right? which reminds me, wtf happened to Grievous? like, where is he, and what will he be doing? also, i'd love for Vader's interaction with him to not get overlooked, considering Vader has battled Grievous in the past as Anakin, so yeah.

considering Vader has battled Grievous in the past as Anakin, so yeah.

I was under the impression the two never fought each other. Heck I'm pretty sure they never saw each other before Episode 3, based on Anakin's comment of Grievous being "shorter" than he expected. And I think Clone Wars avoided having them interact directly if I remember correctly.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
EDIT
Negan, the Symbiote, Darth Vader, and Bowser probably won't be involved right? which reminds me, wtf happened to Grievous? like, where is he, and what will he be doing? also, i'd love for Vader's interaction with him to not get overlooked, considering Vader has battled Grievous in the past as Anakin, so yeah.
Isn't Grievous standing near Negan's unconscious body? Also, I'd assume that they might be fighting if during the battle he's attacked, but not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.