• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
him also not having a problem with killing people
well, my question has finally been answered. before, you referred to Angel Dust as 'they' or 'them', refraining from revealing, or interpreting their gender, until now. when i looked up this character, i got a pretty feminine vibe off them, though that probably has to do with the character being gay, i guess, i don't really know.

Volpa was currently pinned down. There was a large wolf ghost over top of her. The only thing separating her from his teeth was her bo staff. She was eventually able to push the creature off of her. She flipped, landing on her feet. She spotted a strange shard nearby. Before she could react, she was sucked into a portal and was falling towards a small group. Volpa managed to land on her feet. "This obviously isn't the Ghost Zone." Volpa said to herself. She turned to the group. "Where am I" she asked. "We are not quite sure ourselves." Ali said. Jay remained quiet. "I suppose your not from here either." Catgirl said. She waited for an answer. "No, I am not." Volpa said.

Now they aren't talking to themselves! Yay!

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
well, my question has finally been answered. before, you referred to Angel Dust as 'they' or 'them', refraining from revealing, or interpreting their gender, until now. when i looked up this character, i got a pretty feminine vibe off them, though that probably has to do with the character being gay, i guess, i don't really know.
I mean, they do cross-dress so it's understandable for you to get confused, as well as the chest fluff.

...screw it, one more. One final character. Since we already have Dragon Ball characters, I'm going to throw in my personal favorite villain, Cooler. He'll be an utter powerhouse on the villain's side able to fight against Thor and the Saiyans.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
...screw it, one more. One final character. Since we already have Dragon Ball characters, I'm going to throw in my personal favorite villain, Cooler. He'll be an utter powerhouse on the villain's side able to fight against Thor and the Saiyans.
Merry chistmas boiiii.

Heroes Cooler due to him having Golden form, but he’ll only use it if he needs to. I like Cooler primarily because of how respectful he is.

.....you know that is a big facade right? He's just as scummy as Frieza, he just puts a false presentation on it.

Though now I wonder how Berserker Kale measures up to Golden Cooler.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Hold on, random thought, who in the roster, if they got their hands on him, would be able to kill sans? I don't know if undertale logic applies to out-of-world characters, but lets say it does, through Undertale, depending on how many monsters you kill, you get stronger, Ridley is a space pirate and I'd assume has a high kill count. Grievous, I'd assume is the same, maybe it doesn't affect him, with him being a cyborg and what not. Angel Dust wouldn't have that high of a kill count, he may have been part of the mafia before he died, maybe dying in a shoot out, I think he was Italian in ethnicity, but as a demon he does not have an accent, and because of that I'd assume he didn't while living.

I think it’s mainly a question of speed here, because the answer is in the question - if they can get their hands on him. Sans dies in one hit no matter what, he’s just incredibly fast. He teleports. We’d need someone extremely speedy to catch him. Out of my cast, I’d say Jin, Sonic and Cooler are the ones who might be able to do it, and Nathan if he can perceive and react fast enough with Alpha’s tech.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ridley with the suit might be able to out maneuver him, Grievous might be able, with the ability to wield 5 lightsabers at one (four arms and one foot), Angel Dust might be able to hit him if he had a few guns, he'd be able to use six at once, he has an extra pair of arms that can come out if he needs them or something (I'm not completely sure about that, I just read it on Youtube). Also, thing is, I think it's up to how many kills you have to oneshot sans, I think at one point you can do a mini boss-fight against sans (Not an actual fight) and he can take a few points of damage before he fake dies. Anybody gonna post? I'm waiting on Kaleb and Star to react to Ridley and Angel Dust's actions.

No, you only fight Sans once in the Genocide Run. And he dies in one hit no matter what. He’s got one HP, one ATK and one defence. Punch him, he turns to dust. It only takes so long to kill him because he keeps dodging your hits.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I know that he dodges attacks, but I'm saying you accumulate strength though EXP, and you gain that when you kill something, and as you said, he's only genocide, we have no point of reference on pacifist run.

Out of my roster, Kaleb would probably be able to take out Sans due to having six Pokémon. Thor probably would too, since he can summon lightning bolts at random. Vader’s power with the Force could stop Sans from dodging. Sawyer, Marshall, Rocket, and Bowser wouldn’t stand a chance. Parker... maybe? He could possibly hit him with an E.M.P. web.

Considering Sans lost to Frisk/Chara, a regular human with dodge spam and a knife (Or words, I don't know if you fight him on Pacifist mode) he is powerful but not this uber tier invincible character.

As far as speed goes, Akame and Kale should be fast enough to have a chance. Same for Erza in Flight Armor. Lucario can use Aura to help dodge his attacks, Hiro could stop time to deliver a strike (No idea if Sans could stop time shenanigans). Yang and Toph would be the most screwed, though Toph's seismic sense should help her spot his attacks while Yang would be able to take more blows than Frist/Chara.

So it could go either way for the most part.

Yeah, Sans is weak as shit physically, but he’s got some of the strongest magic in the Underground to make up for it. He ain’t no Master of the Mystic Arts, though. And you don’t fight Sans in Pacifist or Neutral, ONLY in Genocide, because it’s only when they’ve killed literally everyone in the Underground up to the Hall of Judgement that Sans is finally willing to break the promise he made to Toriel and end the human. It’s canon that Frisk/Chara only won because of their Determination and the Save/Load function. Sans even remembers the amount of times you die. And TBH, it wasn’t even Frisk that killed him. Due to - unlike every other enemy in the game - the killing blow isn’t landed by the player dealing the damage themselves. He dies without you touching a button. I at least interpret this as Chara killing him while he’s distracted by you.

Yeah, Sans is weak as shit physically, but he’s got some of the strongest magic in the Underground to make up for it. He ain’t no Master of the Mystic Arts, though. And you don’t fight Sans in Pacifist or Neutral, ONLY in Genocide, because it’s only when they’ve killed literally everyone in the Underground up to the Hall of Judgement that Sans is finally willing to break the promise he made to Toriel and end the human. It’s canon that Frisk/Chara only won because of their Determination and the Save/Load function. Sans even remembers the amount of times you die. And TBH, it wasn’t even Frisk that killed him. Due to - unlike every other enemy in the game - the killing blow isn’t landed by the player dealing the damage themselves. He dies without you touching a button. I at least interpret this as Chara killing him while he’s distracted by you.

This makes judging Undertale characters tricky. Since unlike most game characters, gameplay and story are literally tied into each other. So how one would judge something like a Save/Load function for scaling evaluation is tricky.

Though if determination is needed, Erza has that in spades.

Just tagging somebody. @Godjacob to reply with Star.

Sorry, in school and have an exam today. Will reply ASAP.

comic

we should also take KR into account. depending on how evil a person is, the more damage Sans could deal. he has 1 attack, but he makes up for that by lowering the hit count, meaning he can just spam bones until you die. alongside this, in order to sort of break Undertale continuity, because he no longer exists in Undertale, and somewhere with more real-world rules, i will allow Sans to be able to take some hits without dying. unless the attack is powerful enough, i'll make him a bit more resilient.
sans can also manipulate space and time. he can't full on control them, but he can manipulate them. anybody who could stop time in an attempt to land an attack wouldn't work. reversing time would also fail (unless it's Tracer's version), considering Sans exists outside of the laws of the space-time continuum. with his space manipulating abilities, he could possibly infinitely dodge, but his stamina is another weakness of his. he could kill most of these characters rather easily, but due to a fairness between my roleplaying colleagues, Sans won't be going serious on anyone. he won't have the motivation to go all-out on anybody here. for now.
also being able to teleport, i've already displayed that he can also teleport other individuals earlier in the rp. he could use this to his advantage pretty easily. as long as he can keep dodging, sans could hold out long enough to defeat almost our entire roster, except most S-tier characters. namely Thor and King Sonic. they're just too powerful for Sans to handle.
but Ridley's sins would be against him, his KR would be a major advantage in Sans's favor. Sans's attacks would be much more powerful against somebody like Ridley, Rick, or Negan, and probably Z because of Karmic Retribution.
let's also not forget Sans's gravity attacks. i've decided to avoid every character having their SOUL appear blue, and to make it fit the scenario, when he's using gravity on someone, a hazy blue aura will surround their body, and his eye will glow blue when he's doing this.
onto the next thing Sans has. Gaster Blasters. i haven't had him use these yet, but again, changing continuity, in order to make them different from the Undertale universe, Sans' Gaster Blasters will individually act like Iron Man's unibeams, while the larger Gaster Blasters would be pretty destructive.
for the purpose of this rp, Sans's stamina will be raised a bit to make him stick around a bit longer. i don't think i have anything else to reveal on our rp version of Sans, but this version has already endured several Genocide routes, but is currently living in a Pacifist timeline. he's no stranger to dying, and he won't have much motivation to fight anyone other than the prospect of going home and seeing Papyrus again.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
we should also take KR into account. depending on how evil a person is, the more damage Sans could deal. he has 1 attack, but he makes up for that by lowering the hit count, meaning he can just spam bones until you die. alongside this, in order to sort of break Undertale continuity, because he no longer exists in Undertale, and somewhere with more real-world rules, i will allow Sans to be able to take some hits without dying. unless the attack is powerful enough, i'll make him a bit more resilient.
sans can also manipulate space and time. he can't full on control them, but he can manipulate them. anybody who could stop time in an attempt to land an attack wouldn't work. reversing time would also fail (unless it's Tracer's version), considering Sans exists outside of the laws of the space-time continuum. with his space manipulating abilities, he could possibly infinitely dodge, but his stamina is another weakness of his. he could kill most of these characters rather easily, but due to a fairness between my roleplaying colleagues, Sans won't be going serious on anyone. he won't have the motivation to go all-out on anybody here. for now.
also being able to teleport, i've already displayed that he can also teleport other individuals earlier in the rp. he could use this to his advantage pretty easily. as long as he can keep dodging, sans could hold out long enough to defeat almost our entire roster, except most S-tier characters. namely Thor and King Sonic. they're just too powerful for Sans to handle.
but Ridley's sins would be against him, his KR would be a major advantage in Sans's favor. Sans's attacks would be much more powerful against somebody like Ridley, Rick, or Negan, and probably Z because of Karmic Retribution.
let's also not forget Sans's gravity attacks. i've decided to avoid every character having their SOUL appear blue, and to make it fit the scenario, when he's using gravity on someone, a hazy blue aura will surround their body, and his eye will glow blue when he's doing this.
onto the next thing Sans has. Gaster Blasters. i haven't had him use these yet, but again, changing continuity, in order to make them different from the Undertale universe, Sans' Gaster Blasters will individually act like Iron Man's unibeams, while the larger Gaster Blasters would be pretty destructive.
for the purpose of this rp, Sans's stamina will be raised a bit to make him stick around a bit longer. i don't think i have anything else to reveal on our rp version of Sans, but this version has already endured several Genocide routes, but is currently living in a Pacifist timeline. he's no stranger to dying, and he won't have much motivation to fight anyone other than the prospect of going home and seeing Papyrus again.
Holy shit, you wrote an essay about a hypothetical question.

Ohoho, Z has TONS of KR. He’s already killed thousands, and WOULD have nuked an entire continent with raw plasma. Cooler would also be hurt quite a bit by Sans due to how much KR he’s got. Jin doesn’t have any KR yet, so he’s good. Also take into account Jin’s swordplay is practically lightspeed.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
heh, yeah. i just wanted to show that not all Undertale rules apply to him in this rp.
Yeah, I get what you mean, while I wait for the time to become two, two in the morning for me so I can reply to Godjacob's posts I'm Listening to tard stories from 4chan.

comic

Ohoho, Z has TONS of KR. He’s already killed thousands, and WOULD have nuked an entire continent with raw plasma. Cooler would also be hurt quite a bit by Sans due to how much KR he’s got. Jin doesn’t have any KR yet, so he’s good. Also take into account Jin’s swordplay is practically lightspeed.
alright, yeah.
characters without any potential KR would not be effected by this, and instead, Sans would need to fight harder due to his attacks literally only dealing one damage without the support of any KR.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
I wonder what Angel Dust's KR is like, he hasn't done many sins, but he's a demon, so how would that work, Is it based off of personal guilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.