• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I haven’t decided yet. Whichever team could really handle him. He tends not to get along well with others due to his big standards lol. Yet to be determined

Okay. UPDATE!

EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyrinth)
-Team A (Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang Xiao Long, Nathan, Solid Snake, X, Y, Shantae)
-Team B (Hughes, Sans, Toph Beifong)
-Team C (Logan)
-Team D (Rick & Z)

Above Ground
-Team E (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team F (Hiro, Hunter, Kale)->Soviet Battlefield Borders
-Team G (Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami no Neko)->Black Lion
-Team H (Doomslayer, Master Chief)->Battlefield
-Team I (Ali, Catgirl, Jay...need to know where they are so I can have Star's group meet them @Excalibur Queen)->???
-Team J (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka)->Soviet City (???)
-Team K (Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb)-???
-Team L ( Bowser, Darth Vader, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote)->Airship

Mewni
-Team M (Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Royal Palace

20XX. Unknown Castle
-Group N (Timeman)

If any other errors are made, correct me. Also still in school will respond to RP ASAP.

Okay. UPDATE!

EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyrinth)
-Team A (Lance, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Yang Xiao Long, Nathan, Solid Snake, X, Y, Shantae)
-Team B (Hughes, Sans, Toph Beifong)
-Team C (Logan)
-Team D (Rick & Z)

Above Ground
-Team E (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team F (Hiro, Hunter, Kale)->Soviet Battlefield Borders
-Team G (Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami no Neko)->Black Lion
-Team H (Doomslayer, Master Chief)->Battlefield
-Team I (Ali, Catgirl, Jay...need to know where they are so I can have Star's group meet them @Excalibur Queen)->???
-Team J (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka)->Soviet City (???)
-Team K (Alec, Marron, Morty, Ridley, Kaleb)-???
-Team L ( Bowser, Darth Vader, Negan, General Grievous, Sawyer, Symbiote)->Airship

Mewni
-Team M (Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Royal Palace

20XX. Unknown Castle
-Group N (Timeman)

If any other errors are made, correct me. Also still in school will respond to RP ASAP.

Hold on. I'll get that taken care of.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
All this Mega Man lingo and I just am nodding my head going "uh huh, oh...yeah okay" with no idea what the lore means XD

Working on my post ASAP.

Yeahhh must be like an alien language XD. Basically cutman and Timeman worked together before, cutman was corrupted. Now he’s back to his regular programming and is against Timeman. Basically the gist

Oil Man and Time Man were originally going to be DLN-00A and DLN-00B with the original line of Doctor Light's Robot Masters, which Cut Man is from, but their experimental technology meant they weren't finished in time and put into storage. Wily took them for his own ends, eventually finishing them... at least in the Archie timeline. This would line up with the Megamix/Gigamix/Mastermix timeline too, which is why I'm using a modified version where Oil Man and Time Man have been missing for a year. Wily implanted a virus into Cut Man's line, making them go rogue, which is why Rock needed to become Mega Man in the first place - before all this, Rock was a housekeeping robot! The Light Numbers are reformed now and help Mega Man however they can.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Basically yes, I'd like the page to say some info on the crystals. So if you can write some up that'd be appreciated.
These crystals seem to be shards of something larger, four have been connected so far. It seems to have some strange energy, like an aura, not much more is known, but maybe if a few more are connected then it may be able to be used as a teleportation device, being able to teleport the user wherever they wish, but only maybe.

Last edited:
But question. What is this Z plot line about?
Well since Eevee never got back to you...

Z is this robotic asshat who apparently was made in Cuba to specifically exterminate humanity. Probably after the guy who made him scrolled through /pol/ one too many times. Then I assume he murdered everyone in the country, before building a super death weapon to bomb America with. Why America? I dunno, but it sure was lucky Nathan (A soldier who is slightly better than the average man) was there with X and Y, similar robots who don't want to kill humanity (But end up being hot headed or too weak in comparison) and then they stopped him because Z hates to actually get up and fight and probably let his robots (whom he gave simple AI so they didn't try to overthrow him immediately, I can't imagine his wages are good) deal with it. Rather than getting out of his giant throne that I'm sure he had, unsheathing those katanas for the fourth time in his life, and actually getting something done. Maybe he did get up, but only in the last couple vital minutes for dramatic effect. And by that point his plan was probably foiled.

Following that, Z disappeared and made some underground base called the "Labyzinth", which says a lot about his creativity. Somehow he made a huge sprawling base under a battlefield. How he did that without being noticed...beats me. Maybe he just found it, and then put a sign up. Now Nathan, X, and Y are searching for it so they can finish off Z, but uh-oh X is being a hotheaded idiot and they need to have a five minute conflict with Iron Man and co. over it. Also Shantae was there. Even before this. She knows things for some reason. Maybe his giant floating base split time and space when it exploded, but now that he knows of alternate universes he wants to wipe out humanity on a multiversal scale. Nevermind how there are literally infinite universes in that case and there's no way of knowing how many are even accessible to good ol' Z, but he's obviously not too good at foresight.

Well, most important thing Z is planning is draining magic from some girl and plans to do the same to Sans. I'm sure it's some magic bomb. Can pierce any armor or something. Of course, Z's also expecting to be able to take them with some low level drones and assume himself. He'll probably win because plot armor and the fact he's faster than light...which I don't think should be theoretically possible, but neither is magic and multiversal splitting, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Z's currently allied with Rick, but I'm not sure how strongly. They seem to be affable...but I think the moment any threat comes to Morty he's gonna split off pretty quick. Z's also apparently capable of love given the fact he and Risky Boots (who was there at some time), according to Shantae, "flirted". Oh Z, you tramp! Guess he should put that right under exterminate humanity, and above realizing that as a human made construct he too is imperfect and flawed. Well, I think all that takes is the brain capacity of a human who can think about things two bits ahead, but obviously Z's too good for that.

...Yeah, ultimately I think I just don't like Z. I think he's a very much a hatesink character. I'm not sure if Eevee intended him to be such a massive idiot yet genius at the same time, but c'est la vie.

(I know this seems mean Eevee but I don't mean any offense, please don't take it personally. I will gladly take any deconstruction of my characters anytime.)

Z is this robotic asshat who apparently was made in Cuba to specifically exterminate humanity. Probably after the guy who made him scrolled through /pol/ one too many times. Then I assume he murdered everyone in the country, before building a super death weapon to bomb America with. Why America? I dunno, but it sure was lucky Nathan (A soldier who is slightly better than the average man) was there with X and Y, similar robots who don't want to kill humanity (But end up being hot headed or too weak in comparison) and then they stopped him because Z hates to actually get up and fight and probably let his robots (whom he gave simple AI so they didn't try to overthrow him immediately, I can't imagine his wages are good) deal with it. Rather than getting out of his giant throne that I'm sure he had, unsheathing those katanas for the fourth time in his life, and actually getting something done. Maybe he did get up, but only in the last couple vital minutes for dramatic effect. And by that point his plan was probably foiled.

Following that, Z disappeared and made some underground base called the "Labyzinth", which says a lot about his creativity. Somehow he made a huge sprawling base under a battlefield. How he did that without being noticed...beats me. Maybe he just found it, and then put a sign up. Now Nathan, X, and Y are searching for it so they can finish off Z, but uh-oh X is being a hotheaded idiot and they need to have a five minute conflict with Iron Man and co. over it. Also Shantae was there. Even before this. She knows things for some reason. Maybe his giant floating base split time and space when it exploded, but now that he knows of alternate universes he wants to wipe out humanity on a multiversal scale. Nevermind how there are literally infinite universes in that case and there's no way of knowing how many are even accessible to good ol' Z, but he's obviously not too good at foresight.

Well, most important thing Z is planning is draining magic from some girl and plans to do the same to Sans. I'm sure it's some magic bomb. Can pierce any armor or something. Of course, Z's also expecting to be able to take them with some low level drones and assume himself. He'll probably win because plot armor and the fact he's faster than light...which I don't think should be theoretically possible, but neither is magic and multiversal splitting, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Z's currently allied with Rick, but I'm not sure how strongly. They seem to be affable...but I think the moment any threat comes to Morty he's gonna split off pretty quick. Z's also apparently capable of love given the fact he and Risky Boots (who was there at some time), according to Shantae, "flirted". Oh Z, you tramp! Guess he should put that right under exterminate humanity, and above realizing that as a human made construct he too is imperfect and flawed. Well, I think all that takes is the brain capacity of a human who can think about things two bits ahead, but obviously Z's too good for that.

...Yeah, ultimately I think I just don't like Z. I think he's a very much a hatesink character. I'm not sure if Eevee intended him to be such a massive idiot yet genius at the same time, but c'est la vie.

(I know this seems mean Eevee but I don't mean any offense, please don't take it personally. I will gladly take any deconstruction of my characters anytime.)

Ah this makes a lot of sense. So then if I’m correct, it’s nearing the final stages since most are in the labyzinth correct? Since that’s his base of operations and all? And I assume he’s responsible for forging these portals?

Few corrections to make.
1) He wanted to wipe out North America, not just the USA, and he wanted to do it to prove a point since the NAC and Russia are the most advanced and most powerful nations in the world.
2) Z got stopped by a three-pronged plan which BARELY worked. Y had to fight him directly, which she barely got out of alive, X had to hack into Olympus to keep the defense AI, Omega, distracted, while Nathan and Alpha made a mad dash to the core of the facility through several elaborate death traps to destroy the core, thus stopping Z’s plans. When Olympus went down, Z kinda just left, deciding there wasn’t any point sticking around when he had already failed.
3) Z can’t move faster than lightspeed, he’s capable of striking with his swords AT lightspeed and can move at speeds far greater than X and Y are capable of.
4) You missed the entire story arc where Z and Risky got recruited alongside The Enchantress and Mustache Girl by a villain I admittedly have yet to name, where he was a pivotal part in almost causing the multiverse to fuse into one “perfect” world, which even after the person he was serving because his goals aligned turned sides, Z hasn’t given up on. This is when Nathan and Shantae met, as well as when Z and Risky flirted.
5) Rick and Z are trade partners and that’s literally it. Out of courtesy, Z will probably leave Morty alone unless he poses a direct threat.
6) Z realizes how flawed and hypocritical his plan is, and that’s kind of an essential part of it. He’s not the perfect being, but he works to assure that he’ll leave behind a world full of said perfect beings. That’s why the final stage of his plan is to self-destruct.
7) Z’s plans aren’t the biggest reason he’s a villain, it’s how he enacts them while toying with others. The way Nathan won was by playing the game a different way.
8 ) Z actually does things himself a lot, but he prefers to remain out of the battle when he doesn’t know the full situation and circumstances. He’s mainly staying out of the way atm due to so many unknown variables.
9) You’re meant to hate Z for how cold, unfeeling and ruthless he is, but you’re supposed to respect him as a villain. My description hasn’t done him justice, to be honest. Z is the most dangerous person in his universe, and he’s smart enough to use that. And that should scare anyone who knows of him.

Hm... it’d hurt and singe quite a bit, but he’d need to use a lot of them to burn through Z’s armour. The defense robots have much weaker defense, being built for quick and cheap production.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
You’re meant to hate Z for how cold, unfeeling and ruthless he is, but you’re supposed to respect him as a villain. My description hasn’t done him justice, to be honest. Z is the most dangerous person in his universe, and he’s smart enough to use that. And that should scare anyone who knows of him.
Yeah, trust me, Z might scare OUR characters, but when Zeliyis gets to show his true power, I have a feeling that Z is gonna be the one that's scared, this guy is almost (Might be over/under stepping this) GOD level, maybe STRONGER, this guy can take on Thor, King Sonic and more of them, in a one versus one fight and come out with a few scratches, maybe come out without any challenge at all.

And I assume he’s (Z's) responsible for forging these portals?
No, not at all, I've never agreed to that, and I'm not telling WHO did make them, or WHAT did create them, I'll give hints.. Unless you mean different portals...

how bad do you think it would hurt Z if one of Sans' Gaster Blasters managed to land a hit on him?
Welll a child managed to tank quite a bit of them, so I don’t think they are THAT powerful alone.

Hm... it’d hurt and singe quite a bit, but he’d need to use a lot of them to burn through Z’s armour. The defense robots have much weaker defense, being built for quick and cheap production.

Ah nothin like some good ol fashion robots to do the trick. Also, Godjacob posted, so you’d A-OK to post

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Welll a child managed to tank quite a bit of them, so I don’t think they are THAT powerful alone.
while i'm aware of this, i've established in the rp that Sans' attacks work entirely different outside of the standard battles from his Universe. i mean, one small Gaster Blaster did just rip through over 100 feet of metal and earth, straight through the ground and through the surface, so that's gotta mean something, right?

while i'm aware of this, i've established in the rp that Sans' attacks work entirely different outside of the standard battles from his Universe. i mean, one small Gaster Blaster did just rip through over 100 feet of metal and earth, straight through the ground and through the surface, so that's gotta mean something, right?

Huh...that’s power. Enough to one shot most characters

I still think Sans is a bit on the overhyped side of things myself.

Huh...that’s power. Enough to one shot most characters

Yeah....I've tried to not display the OP side of my characters but it seems that others do not have that concern XD.

Honestly I feel people who make certain characters too OP take away possible fun matches that could happen in the RP. For example, Hiro vs. Sans could be quite the entertaining fight but Comic really wants to beat down how OP Sans is so it'd only be exciting if Sans in this RP just doesn't try much. Which is a little let down.

And I feel we need to not go too crazy with our villains. If we scale them so high and make them so powerful 99% of our cast (Beyond the S+ Tiers teaming up) will literally have nothing to do IMO. They'll be useless bystanders.

I still think Sans is a bit on the overhyped side of things myself.

Yeah....I've tried to not display the OP side of my characters but it seems that others do not have that concern XD.

Honestly I feel people who make certain characters too OP take away possible fun matches that could happen in the RP. For example, Hiro vs. Sans could be quite the entertaining fight but Comic really wants to beat down how OP Sans is so it'd only be exciting if Sans in this RP just doesn't try much. Which is a little let down.

And I feel we need to not go too crazy with our villains. If we scale them so high and make them so powerful 99% of our cast (Beyond the S+ Tiers teaming up) will literally have nothing to do IMO. They'll be useless bystanders.

I agree. Sans really isnt that powerful normally. All attacks he can do normally just doing a single point of damage to a child. (Although degrading a bit further over time).

As far as villains, the villains don’t need to be power houses to be successful or great villains. Look at Loki, the digimon emperor, Eggman, and etc. they don’t have power to themselves, not really, but they use strengths of others, cunning, tactics, creations, or the like to rise to the top

I plan to take an alternate version of Eggman called The Alchemist and Risky Boots as villain characters later on, with none of these “OP villain” problems. Z’s meant to be an exceedingly strong antagonist, but he could be soloed by King Sonic or Thor. Which is why they won’t be fighting him and our A/B/C-tiers have to use (THE REAL SUPERPOWER OF) teamwork to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.