• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @Battle Legend G.K. I have an idea so we can introduce all of our characters. I know you already had them touch the shard thing and whatnot, but since Midoriya already has a group and our characters are kind of there, maybe I could have an introduction for Ashley and Ed, then you could have your characters enter, and then they could interact before trying to find Deku, Bakugou, and Dex. You game?

Hey Jacob, Kiraru said it's probably best for us to keep going as he's still recovering from the flu. So as I said, maybe Hiro and the Hunter can just go off on their own. Maybe meet up with Logan or something.

Hey, since there's a new group, can I hop in there with Raiden? I'm holding off on HeroSquad guys until the next jump.

Where's Erza's group compared to Midoriya's?

Could be anywhere we need them to be really.

Hey Jacob, Kiraru said it's probably best for us to keep going as he's still recovering from the flu. So as I said, maybe Hiro and the Hunter can just go off on their own. Maybe meet up with Logan or something.

Hey, since there's a new group, can I hop in there with Raiden? I'm holding off on HeroSquad guys until the next jump.

Sounds fair to me. I still need to know who I work in Kale with, as I'll worry over who Kevin/Kurome and the Cartoon Rescue Club tag with when we do the next world jump

Also I have a big paper due today at midnight I need to focus on, on top of groceries and other chores, I'll post ASAP but just a warning if I am offline for a long period. I apologize.

@Godjacob yes. Unless Ash has his Kalos Team, he probably wouldnt stand any chance against Kaleb. Especially if it was his Johto/Unova Team.

Okay, first of all I think Ash is being underestimated here. His Charizard beat a Articuno, his Pikachu tied a Latios, his Sceptile defeated a Darkrai. His Infernape has Super Saiyan Blaze and Greninja is a beast.

His team would not be swept by one Mega Evolution.

Just checked the PRP rules, and:

"Any Mega Pokémon needs to be authorized by one of the RP moderators - PM us with your request, citing the character (complete with up-to-date character bio), the Pokémon, and sufficient proof of the bond between the Trainer and Pokémon, as well as the way they attained a Mega Stone and Key Stone. These must be plausible enough to be considered."

So you do need authorization. If you do have it, then I guess it's up to Lettuce. If not, I'd suggest getting on that lol

I'm going to admit I'm mostly basing the Hunter's voice and dialect off of Resident Evil 4's merchant. This is because in Bloodborne...the only canon things are grunts of pain and "Yes" and "No". And those don't even have voice clips :p

@Pro Hero Dekiru if Ash gets approved, i have a feeling he is gonna ask Kaleb to battle to prove his strength, only to get swept by his Mega Charizard X, if Kaleb even accepts.
You know that he was really close to beating up a Mega Charizard X. And that was from an expert trainer who had worked alongside Steven Stone and Team Flare. Yeah, Kaleb survived a bunch of zombies but Ash has done some really impressive stuff as well, not to mention the list of stuff done already. Mega Charizard X is strong, but let's not fool ourselves here.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Okay, first of all I think Ash is being underestimated here. His Charizard beat a Articuno, his Pikachu tied a Latios, his Sceptile defeated a Darkrai. His Infernape has Super Saiyan Blaze and Greninja is a beast.
Yeah. His Pikachu also beat a Mega Lucario in battle. If I had to think of his strongest team, I would say...
- Pikachu
- Charizard
- Sceptile
- Infernape
- Greninja
- Heracross

Heracross or Krookodile?

Status
Not open for further replies.