• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair, and she's certainly not scrub-tier to Spider-Man. She's supervillain-threat level at least. Not Avengers level, but tough for Spider-Man to handle.
Z, on the other hand...

Black Widow is an Avenger. And Yang could certainly break her in two.

But the problem is my cast kinda maxes out a B-Tier. Maybe A-Tier depending on how I sell Erza & Yang. They rely on gimmicks by comparison to the raw power of actually strong people like Thor by comparison.

I see Erza as someone who can give a fight and be given a fight by most of my cast. But she does have a couple of impressive feats. Such as that time she destroyed a meteor.

5675990-mr-21496-857446-15.jpg

5676002-mr-21496-857446-18.jpg

5676007-3.jpg

No idea where it ranks her.

Thanos used four stones to launch the moon, not one or two. Also, Tony’s suit could overpower certain stones, such as when he blocked a blast from the Power Stone. Strange also overpowered a black hole created by the Space Stone. The Infinity Stones dont have infinite power, despite their name.

Uh.
A-Tier at least.
S-Tier at max.
Because that is a STORMBREAKER-level feat of strength.

Really? I wouldn't put it on Stormbreaker's Level. It overpowered an Infinity Gauntlet, and one of those stones is a planet buster and we saw Thanos use it to cleans a spaceship that held all of Asgard's people and clear the moon surface.

But I am humbled you think it puts her that high.

Thanos used four stones to launch the moon, not one or two. Also, Tony’s suit could overpower certain stones, such as when he blocked a blast from the Power Stone. Strange also overpowered a black hole created by the Space Stone. The Infinity Stones dont have infinite power, despite their name.

He used the Power Stone to destroy the surface, and then the space stone to send the debris at the group. He didn't need four to do it. Just two.

Uh, no. That entire fight was done with every stone deactivated save the Power Stone. So that moon-destruction was the Power Stone alone. That purple aura should be tell-tale enough.

But still, if it really had enough power to destroy a moon and a spaceship, that means Tony’s suit is stronger than both. He blocked a blast with the shield.

Also, Strange used magic to deflect several attacks from the Space and Reality Stones. Stormbreaker is only three times as powerful as Strange’s magic or Tony’s suit by that logic. Corvus Glaive’s blade deflected a blast from the Mind Stone, too. And Maw was able to disable the Time Stone. Also, the Soul Stone does absolutely nothing, meaning Stormbreaker essentially overpowered five stones, not six.

Or Thanos held back on Tony because he respected his effort, but didn't consider him an actual threat to him?

And Dr. Strange magic is powerful, and he had the power of the Time Stone on his side then. And the Soul Stone still offered energy and it glowed when he fired it at Thanos so he used 6 not 5.

Err...

Erza B+ -> A+...For destroying a meteor.
Flamebringer A -> B+, she has her armor and powers but that's all she really has going for her. Thunderhead's only remaining in A because of her fairly strong suit...but even now I'm debating bringing her down as well.
Ashley [Unranked] -> A, Aerokinesis is pretty powerful, especially in conjunction with Pyrokinesis. I assume, unlike Flamebringer (Who can only set herself on fire) Ashley can actually fire out...fire. Of course, this is also under the assumption that she can make her own fire rather than needing some near her. I'm not too hip on Outcasts lore despite it being the biggest RP on the site (I think?).
Grievous [Unranked] -> A, if he ends up being in. He is one of the leading antagonists in the Clone Wars, and that's not unmerited. Given his superior ability and durability, he seems quite versatile and comparable to Ridley.

Other rankings I considered but won't be doing yet- Rick B+ -> B, Hunter B+ -> B, Thunderhead A -> B+. I just want general opinions on these demotions, given one hasn't even shown up in the RP and the other two have not even engaged in combat.

Grievous [Unranked] -> A, if he ends up being in. He is one of the leading antagonists in the Clone Wars, and that's not unmerited. Given his superior ability and durability, he seems quite versatile and comparable to Ridley.

Hiro is seemingly outranked, but I'd really want to see a Keyblade Wielder clash with Grevious. I think that fight would be amazing, especially if it's the 2-D Cartoon Grevious like I think he is. Second favorite Star Wars character behind Vader.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I have my doubts Venom could compete with something that destroyed the moon's surface.
regardless of feats, one should always take into account that just because this thing beat that thing, doesn't mean it's unbeatable. there's been so many instances from stories and such where a villain beats another character, then is defeated by a hero, but the character defeats the hero. it's like rock paper scissors in a sense.
just because Thor overtook the Infinity Gauntlet doesn't mean he's good against everyone. Stormbreaker was designed to duel Thanos. not Venom.

Lance: Q U I Z N A K
X: *GASP* W H A T S O V I E T L A N G U A G E I S T H I S

Ashley [Unranked] -> A, Aerokinesis is pretty powerful, especially in conjunction with Pyrokinesis. I assume, unlike Flamebringer (Who can only set herself on fire) Ashley can actually fire out...fire. Of course, this is also under the assumption that she can make her own fire rather than needing some near her.

Also, I can agree that Aerokinesis is definitely powerful. I think I used the right term when I did that? She can manipulate the air around her(pretty sure aerokinesis implies weather control). And yes, she can set other things on fire and throw fireballs. Usually, her powers reflect her mood, as in when she's angry, wind could flare up even if she was in a building, if she's anxious(or sometimes angry), her fingertips will glow and give off heat a little, etc.

Also, I just really wanted to put this out there before I hit the hay. The spoiler is just details, basically I'm suggesting that time moves differently in this universe than in the FMA one. It's been years since Hughes was transported here, but in the FMA universe, it's only been a few months. Just an idea so we can fit both Hughes and Ed in(after all, unless they all just suddenly took a super objective look on things, I don't think that they'd just kill off characters that escaped death).

So if I RP Ed, I'll be having him enter at the point where he's heading through the empty city, near the end. I'll be clever with my word choice and not give anything away, tho. ;)

Honestly the only thing I'm really worried about is keeping a balanced group of characters. Ed is obviously way up there XD, but I feel like Ashley wouldn't quite be A-ranked. Definitely somewhere higher up on the ranking chart, but maybe not that strong. And if I were to go with Skylor, well...Basically her whole thing is copying other characters' powers, so with the selection we have available and her current abilities, she'd almost certainly be somewhere near the top.

^^^
Lmao I was about to conjure my reply but it seems that Murasa and Ichirin are kinda useless as of now because of Midoriya’s plan.

I’m having trouble responding as Sleipmon since I have no idea what I am looking at. This universe is very unfamiliar to me after all.

^^^
Lmao I was about to conjure my reply but it seems that Murasa and Ichirin are kinda useless as of now because of Midoriya’s plan.

I’m having trouble responding as Sleipmon since I have no idea what I am looking at. This universe is very unfamiliar to me after all.

I dropped Ali and co. by a firefight. That's as much as I can tell you.

...wait... Cloud, are you... Are you going by the manga FMA and Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood timeline or by the other show that has an entirely different second half...?
I thought "2003" specified, my bad :'|

But I'm going by the other show's timeline, yeah. I haven't finished the manga or Brotherhood yet(probably won't for quite some time, school's keeping me pretty busy@.@), so it's the only one that I know.

Then I might as well clarify that Hughes is in fact from the 2003 version as well(I'm pretty sure that if I was using Brotherhood or the manga version, the details of you-know-what would be different. I've seen a few screenshots). I'm trying my hardest to keep spoilers out of here XD

Raitaurufu is a being that represents light. His creation was inspired by Strabimon, particularly the way the Digimon appears in the work Digimon : Frontier Rebirth ( Link to his first appearance in said story ). He is the same height as Strabimon and resembles a bipedal wolf (even more so than Strabimon) with light blue fur. His chest and muzzle are a lighter blue than the rest of him. His eyes are brown. A dark blue scarf is around his neck, with the part showing the Japanese Kanji for light (which is white in color) on the front of his neck. He wears white leather pants.

(If I think of anything more to add to him I'll edit this)

Lucario: So I hate humans bc one was a jerk to me and kinda the entire kingdom
Keith: *T R I G G E R E D*

To be fair, Lucario also hates humans because he grew up in war where they constantly fought each other and were kinda jerks. It's really Sir Aaron that pushed him past the line of tolerance cause he was one of the "exceptions" to their nature and someone he loved and trusted. So it's more than just the actions of one man, it was just the tipping point.

Only tricky part is, without the staff and Sir Aaron's Aura recording, we have no way for Lucario to ever find out the truth and stop being a dick to humans down the road XD

True XD

I'm just saying that Keith is definitely going to be a lot less appreciative of Lucario's treatment than other human characters since this isn't the first time he's been treated this way for being half Galra.

i uh... meant what he could do. i know i didn't elaborate that, so that's my bad.

That's fine.

Raiourufu's Capabilities (As of right now)
  • Capable of moving as fast as the speed of light
  • Solid light constructs
  • Light blasts
  • Attacking with claws surrounded by light

Raiourufu should be S-Tier on speed alone and really Vegan should stand no chance XD

I guess the only lightspeed character possibility I have is Kale, as DB characters are fast bois (And girls). Though I don't know if she was approved or if the Cartoon Rescue Club had been approved by @TheChildOfTheLettuceField

Raiourufu should be S-Tier on speed alone and really Vegan should stand no chance XD

I guess the only lightspeed character possibility I have is Kale, as DB characters are fast bois (And girls). Though I don't know if she was approved or if the Cartoon Rescue Club had been approved by @TheChildOfTheLettuceField

And think about it, Raitourufu is only one of many. And his power increases when Yami no Neko is out with him.

And think about it, Raitourufu is only one of many. And his power increases when Yami no Neko is out with him.

True, but I still feel the need to try and up the speed to my cast. As minus Akame, Kale (If accepted) and Erza only in her Flight Armor are kinda slow. Mainly I need a fast boi/girl in the Che Cartoon Rescue Club as in particular they are made up of slow (Relative) guys XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.