• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so Spider-Man can use Spider Sense, Iron Man can use sensors and Sans can sense souls but Toph's seismic sense is not allowed? That feels really unfair :(

Also Negan shrugged off Stormbreaker Thor's attack suspiciously well.
In fact Sans pretty much stole Toph's sensory utility on the team as he has eyesight and a special sense XD

#Tophistrash

-----Edit-----
Unsure when I should toss Kevin & Kurome into the story, and where they should be.
For the record, the Spider-Sense can only detect incoming danger, not map out the area. And Tony's sensors are far more limited than Toph's. I planned to have him note that the tunnels were disrupting his sensors as-is when they entered the full-on tunnels.
And Sans? Well... remember that plan of mine?

I mean, the ending of 2 shows she can move independent of that whole brace. Even seemingly remotely control the facility? I'm not entirely sure what happened there, it might've been potaTOS was accepted as the core and then she transferred her conscience to the original head again, but don't quote me on that. :p

You have a point. And that IS a logical guess, and Wheatley is KINDA off limits to anyone who doesn't wanna float in space until their power fades. Oh and,

Honestly, I feel like the best way to introduce GLaDOS would be to have Aperture Science be one of the worlds the crew heads to, where she could meet Z. We could possibly divide the groups by sending them to three different worlds next. Team Stark/McAllen/Toph gets split up, some being sent to Camelot and others staying inside the Labyzinth. Team Erza could be sent to Aperture Science and they encounter GLaDOS, with the group in Z’s base eventually joining them. We could send Team Negan and Team Thor to different worlds as well, but those are the movements I’m thinking could happen after what takes place underground.

Well, I still have to get accepted by the maker...
But thats sounds good to me. Testing some NEW subjects would make GLaDOS happy, since she lost her 'only friend'.
...It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

For the record, the Spider-Sense can only detect incoming danger, not map out the area. And Tony's sensors are far more limited than Toph's. I planned to have him note that the tunnels were disrupting his sensors as-is when they entered the full-on tunnels.
And Sans? Well... remember that plan of mine?

Just saying, Toph is the only one to have struggles sensing people within this maze. Tony, Peter and Sans have all done it making Toph's ability seem like garbage.

1) Tony and Peter are in the sewers, and just entering the tunnels. They’re nowhere near the labyzinth yet.
2) Sans is sensing above the Labyzinth, and can only recognize life energy, useless against robots.

1. The fact they can sense stuff and not even be in the maze (From a group presumably in the maze) only adds to the point.
2. Sans is clearly sensing something within the maze. He is right with Toph and I don't think he is talking about life above ground.

The whole thing with Team McAllen is that they’re NOT in the Labyzinth. The Marseille tunnel system is above the Labyzinth, which was built under it. Team McAllen is super close to Team Stark and also pretty dangerous.
And with Sans, he clearly identified it as LIFE. Not robots. The only SOULs “nearby” are Team McAllen and Team Stark, high above him as they are, and the mysterious girl Z has, who he can’t sense for the same reasons as Toph. Toph can likely sense the groups above her.

The whole thing with Team McAllen is that they’re NOT in the Labyzinth. The Marseille tunnel system is above the Labyzinth, which was built under it. Team McAllen is super close to Team Stark and also pretty dangerous.
And with Sans, he clearly identified it as LIFE. Not robots. The only SOULs “nearby” are Team McAllen and Team Stark, high above him as they are, and the mysterious girl Z has, who he can’t sense for the same reasons as Toph. Toph can likely sense the groups above her.

Honestly that was what you could have said from the start and I wouldn't have complained as much XD

Just worried that Toph's seismic sense was rendered useless to her peers' special sense is all. Should be good.

And Hughes can't sense anything other than the fact that this is a sketchy scenario lmao

Hughes is a regular guy, that is normal and he'll make up with it given that he'll be the tactical mind and leader of the trio between Toph's youth and Sans...laid back nature.

Also am in computer class. May not be able to respond right away. I apologize.

Name: The Thunderhead, Sarah Thrud
Universe: HeroSquad
Appearance: Normally encased in dark blue armor, Sarah's armor has a multitude of technological marvels- the segmented gauntlets, the reinforced chestplate, some gold painted ornamental pieces, and a utility belt with a "sheath" for the Wolf II. While I'm terrible at describing it here, I'll be sure to elaborate on it more in the RP. Without the armor, Sarah stands at 5'8" with a stocky build and slightly tanned skin. Her hair is an auburn color and longish, she keeps it neatly tied back in a pony tail to make sure it doesn't get caught in her armor or helmet.
Abilities: Her armor grants her the ability to manipulate latent static electricity into an actual sparks and bolts by closing her hands. This version of her armor is also equipped with actual battery packs to help bolster the power. Alongside the armor, she has the Wolf II, a large axe not dissimilar to Stormbreaker- in fact, many different things were installed into Wolf II to make it seem like it has a "mind of it's own". Magnetic pads were installed into the armor's gauntlets to make sure it doesn't go flying, which can also be disabled to make it fly- so called "Force Nanites" are encased in the handle, allowing it move on it's own volition, given someone is remotely controlling it. Priscilla often has these controls, though it's not like it's hard to understand how to use it. Outside of her armor, Sarah's fairly strong, but not really acrobatic. She can do rolls and all, but not stuff like running up buildings and swinging around with lampposts y'know?
Backstory: Originally a security worker alongside her "sister" Priscilla, after stumbling upon some experimental technology, she turned to vigilantism instead with Priscilla as her "operator". Later they were reached out to by a representative of the company of GerinTech, who produced said experimental technology. Rather than serve her court summons over taking valuable technology, the duo were offered a deal to instead help establish "HeroSquad", a squadron of technologically advanced and powered individuals who essentially act a little like a backup to the Police force...and are more or less a glorified security team for GerinTech. Regardless, it gives them quite some resources to upgrade their technology and take their vigilantism to the next level.
Other: While I'm not sure Priscilla herself will show up enough to require a profile, she will communicate with Sarah through a communication device in the Thunderhead Helm. And yes, the comparison to Stormbreaker/Thor was intentional on my part.

Name: Kiran Redmont, The Gray Knight
Appearance: Kiran's armor is as his hero name implies, a gray coloration with some plates of light carbide to cover up the main "body suit". His helmet is styled in a traditional knight helmet- except with a visor in place of the eye slit and it generally looking a lot more high tech than the normal Knight helmet. I'm bad at explaining this lol Without the armor, Kiran is a lithe and toned young man standing around 5'10". His skin tone is a pale complexion, and he has dirty blonde tussled hair atop his head.
Abilities: Far more acrobatic that Sarah, Kiran also wields the massive blunt weapon "The Gray Blade", which is ridiculously huge. Like, almost as tall as him. It needs repulsion jets to properly function. Alongside that, Kiran is an intelligent person and can probably grasp concepts fairly quickly- such as the existence of a Multiverse, or even the existence of an Omniverse...As which would happen here.
Backstory: Son of GerinTech's CEO Othello Redmont, and expected future CEO of GerinTech. He's quite intelligent, having been personally involved with HeroSquad and the improvement of the Thunderhead equipment. He also became a hero himself, taking on the role of "Gray Knight". Armed with a bulletproof suit, his intellect, and giant sword (And I mean giant- This thing needs repulsion jets to properly throw around.) he fights crime and, er, stuff. He's clearly not really a field guy, and even then he's a backup. He's gonna be...pretty out of his element on his own.
Other: He too will be in communications with Priscilla. He's also in a relationship with Priscilla, and while it won't impact the RP all that much, I feel it's worth pointing out.

Name: The Flamebringer, Peony
Appearance: Peony stands at 6'0", thanks to her scarlet red armor. Said armor is fireproof, for pretty obvious reasons. It's pretty simple armor, just meant to guard her body from bullets, though interestingly she doesn't wear a helmet. She wears a mask over her mouth and nose, firstly to shield her identity, but it also serves as a gas mask- she does produce a lot of smoke. Without the armor, Peony stands at 5'9", still rather tall. Her complexion is a sun-kissed tone, and her hair is a stark brown, and fairly long. If it wasn't immune to fire, it probably would be a pretty big hazard to Peony.
Abilities: She is a powered individual. Her powers are pretty simple- immunity to fire, and being able to engulf her limbs in flame. Outside of her powers, she is still very strong: she's trained in the use of firearms, and not to mention her strong frame. Really not someone you want to mess with.
Backstory: Peony's life was pretty bad. She was abducted as a child in Czechoslovakia for her latent powers, later learning her parents died in the war of 2015 regardless- she was raised to be a mercenary by the person who kidnapped her, who intended to raise a personal army of powered individuals and essentially rent them out as expendable soldiers. His plan came to an abrupt halt however, when she crushed his skull. He probably should've seen it coming. She ran off to America, and started making a name for herself as a mercenary. Despite her hating the person who brought her up, she's stuck in this mindset that she is a weapon, and that she has no fate other than as a merc. She's not just stockading the cash she earns for no reason though, but she's very hush hush about her personal life. Despite her brutal attitude of little to no standards on what adults gets hurt as long as she is paid handsomely, she has a softness for children and will often turn down cilents if there's even a chance that one could get hurt. And even as an antagonist to the HeroSquad, she doesn't really think of them as enemies, mostly do to the younger age of the group.
Other:

Name: Raiden (Jack)
Universe: Metal Gear
Appearance: Raiden's most notable thing is the fact he seemingly lacks any flesh from the top of his head down. Why? Because he doesn't. The only organic parts of his body left are the top of his skull and spine, and even those have been heavily modified. His body is a sleek black and grey, and it essentially makes his body a living weapon. Look at him! He's essentially the height of technology in the universe of Metal Gear.
Abilities: Raiden is incredibly skilled with armaments of all types, but this Raiden in particular uses a High Frequency Sword, and is rather skilled with it. He's a rather acrobatic fellow as well, pulling off plenty of incredible stunts such as jumping up large heights, running down buildings, incredible strength- most of this thanks to his cybernetic body. I mean, he suplexed a giant robot. SUPLEXED.
Backstory: Following the events that transpired in both MGS2 (Big Shell) and MGS4 (Liquid Ocelot's Outer Haven), Raiden found work in an Private Military Contractor, Maverick Security. Unfortunately for Raiden, he not only lost his cilent but his right eye and arm as well thanks to a sudden attack by a rival group, Desperado. Soon outfitted with an improved cybernetic body, and learning of a far bigger conspiracy with far too many ties to his own past, Raiden attempted to, effectively, wage war on Desperado and another company tied to it, World Marshal Inc.. For the sake of the RP, this Raiden will be in the process of raiding World Marshal Inc. in Denver, Colorado.
Other: For all his stuff, the year Metal Gear Rising takes place in is 2018! But it also brings up the question of where Snake's place is right now. Between MGS and MGS2? Does he even know Raiden?

Name: The Hunter
Universe: Bloodborne
Appearance: The Hunter keeps their body concealed within layers of clothes. These clothes are a black tricorn, a gray duster, a pair of gauntlets decorated in gold, and a bandana pulled over the majority of their face. Aka, he's the guy on the cover art. Here's another image of them.
Abilities: The Hunter is a rather determined in what they do. They work methodically in their combat, often slicing with their weapons before backing off to recuperate. The weapons he wields are a Saw Cleaver, a rather grim looking blade that unfolds into a long cleaver with serrated teeth, and the Hunter Blunderbuss, a large and powerful blunderbuss able to fire off shotgun like blasts. With the combined might, speed, and determination, the Hunter can overcome any adversity in their path- no matter how many times they must come back to try again. Though, uh, for the sake of the RP they won't be dying and coming back again and again
Backstory: Their past matters not, as for it is cloaked in shadows. He came to Yharnam, a city lost to time, in search for a cure after being afflicted with a terrible disease. Unfortunately through this, he's become involved in "The Hunt" for those afflicted with a terrible plague. Inducted into his work, he must seek out a way to end the hunt- or perpetuate it. However, it was then when he found a particular piece of glass...
Other: Honestly wherever this RP puts the hunter, it would free him from an inevitable cycle. Until everyone goes back. Not sure how "magic" he would be, but they are something that could "transcend" the hunt...Whatever that means.

Name:
Universe:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Backstory:
Other:

I think that covers it...But yeah other than the Hunter not sure what groups to split these guys into.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
For all his stuff, the year Metal Gear Rising takes place in is 2018! But it also brings up the question of where Snake's place is right now. Between MGS and MGS2? Does he even know Raiden?
i didn't set Snake in any specific timeline of the series, but it can be assumed this snake is... between MGS2 and MGS4, more closely with MGS2, though. he's not old snake, but he's getting there.

Last edited:
I'm not sure GLaDOS is going to be part of a group until the one going through Aperture is shown worthy enough.
"We do what me must, because we can."

Is anyone going to respond? I'm waiting for @TheChildOfTheLettuceField or @Comic to reply as Vegan or @StormingCobra55 to reply for Vegan or Vader(and whoever else has characters in that area as well) before I post as Keith, and @Eeveechu151, @Godjacob, or SC to reply for someone in group Stark or Team McAllen. I'd prefer to get a post to nail all three of my characters at the same time, but I could post as Hughes for now. Just figured I'd tag since it'd been a while since there was a reply, not trying to be annoying. I know everyone's busy with school/work/other commitments.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
what happened to Darth Vader? i thought he was supposed to be helping Vegan, Bowser and Lucario? he sorta just disappeared.
anyway, currently working on a new post. Vegan, Rick's intro, and a Sans part once Cloud posts next.
also, @TheChildOfTheLettuceField is Doomslayer accepted?
Yes, they are, as well as any other characters posted,

I won't be on for a while, It's kinda cold where I am and my bed is really warm, besides, I'm waiting on @Comic to reply with Rick and Morty atm.

I'll wait for someone else to post for that one, then. Nobody else in that group has spoken since that, and I think it'd make sense for someone else to react first(maybe Peter, since Lance and Yang are presumably further behind him and I'm assuming Peter's right up next to Tony).

...they will. As far as Team Stark is concerned, Team McAllen doesn’t exist. The Terminal is how I’m going to have them fight, and we need Team Stark to go in there in order for the fight to happen.

comic

---TheChildOfTheLettuceField---
Ridley (Metroid Series)
Domecrusher (Alien)
Blitz (Alien)
Elidocorc (Original)
Venom Symbiote (Marvel)
---Kiraru---
Letterman (Megaman AU)
Polino (Tetris AU)
Nil (Final Fantasy)
Kaiser (Pokemon)
Alkio (Puyo Puyo)
---Excalibur Queen---
Achilles Kitsuno (Variant Fox)
Catgirl, Kitty (DC AU)
Jay Mexicano (Original)
Bella Lazuli (Ladybug and Cat Noir)
Alec Jade w/ Volt, Raider, Rapido, Demon, Soldier & Striker (Digimon)
Ali Catorce (Ben 10 AU)
Marron (Original)
Reagan Taurus (Original)
Happy (Fairy Tail)
---Pyramid Prince---
Reaper (Overwatch)
Drake Ricci (RWBY)
---ThatJustin'sASpy!---
Justin Harden (Persona)
Lucifer (Persona)
King Frost (Persona)
---Merciless Medic---
Shadra (Spyro AU)
Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
Trixie (Original)
---StormingCobra55---
Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Bowser (Mario)
Rocket (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
---It's *that* guy!---
Sgt. Johnson (Halo)
---Cloudswift---
Keith (Voltron)
Lance (Voltron)
Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist)
---Comic---
Sans (Undertale)
Snake (Metal Gear)
Master Chief (Halo)
Rick Sanchez & Morty Smith (Rick and Morty)
Negan (The Walking Dead)
Logan (X-Men Universe)
Doomslayer (Doom)
---Godjacob---
Ezra (Fairytail)
Yang (RWBY)
Lucario (Pokemon)
Hiro (Kingdom Hearts)
Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Akame (Akame Ga Kill!)
Katsuki Bakugou (Boku No Hero)
Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
Kevin Levin (Ben 10)
Kurome (Akame Ga Kill!)
---Eeveechu151---
Nathan McAllen (Project X)
X (Project X)
Y (Project X)
Z (Project X)
Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
Keda & Alpha (Alpha)
King Sonic (Sonic)
Lucina (Fire Emblem)
Chrom (Fire Emblem)
Robin (Fire Emblem)
Sumia (Fire Emblem)
---Toramu---
Shou Toramaru (Undefined Fantastic Object)
Minamistu Murasa (Undefined Fantastic Object)
Ichirin Kumoi (Undefined Fantastic Object)
Sleipmon (Digimon)
---The Protato---
Nicol Bolas (Magic the Gathering)
---Battle Legend G.K.---
Link (Breath of the Wild)
Izuku Midoriya (Boku No Hero)
---BurbleBurble---
Raiden (MGR:R)
Hunter (Bloodborne)
ThunderHead (HeroSquad)
Kiran (HeroSquad)
Flamebringer (HeroSquad)
---Ghostly Jazz Hand's---
GLaDOS (Portal)
Shadinji (Paper Mario)

okay, wow. that's a lotta characters, and i'm sure i probably missed a few here or there, but don't get upset with me if i did. i tried my best.
anyway, i'll start a post soon. and i seriously wonder what happened to @The Protato

Group List said:
Group A- Lance, Peter, Tony and Yang
Group B-Hughes, Nicol Bolas, Sans & Toph
Group C-Erza Scarlet, Happy, Keda, Shou & Variant Fox
Group D-Cog, Keith, Link, Thor, Reagan and Rocket
Group E-Hiro & The Hybrid Vehicle Crew (Letterman, Polino, Nil, Kaiser & Alkio)
Group F-Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Ichirin, Midoriya & Murasa
Group G-Alec, Marron, Rick & Ridley
Group H-Nathan, X, Y and Shantae
Group I-Bowser, Darth Vader, Lucario, and Negan

Group J-Logan, Master Chief & Snake
Group K-Ali, Catgirl, Jay Mexicano & Sleipmon

Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself, but determining what group what characters should go...I already excluded Group A, D, H, and I as they are in the middle of a battle or about to battle, and that'd be a terrible way to introduce a character. I'd really wouldn't want to hold things up in groups with a lot of people, so that's why I think E and J might be good points to jump off some at. Of course it might be a bit before Kiraru posts. J, if I recall correctly, is just Comic. So that might be a good spot for someone like Flamebringer to be in. Not sure if I want to drop Raiden in battle or somewhere else so he can actually take a moment to recuperate after being dropped in alternate France instead of Denver, Colorado. I'm pretty stumped on where to put the rest...

Anyways, @TheChildOfTheLettuceField am I in, or do you need to review my profiles or something?

...I mean, I guess Rick could know about Z? Maybe they’ve met before? But Teams Toph, Stark and McAllen should be on their own below-ground for the time being.

comic

...I mean, I guess Rick could know about Z? Maybe they’ve met before? But Teams Toph, Stark and McAllen should be on their own below-ground for the time being.
Rick knows everything.
Honestly, he might end up helping Z unless Morty convinces him otherwise.

comic

Tbh I think they might even be business partners actually, that’d fit with Rick’s character right?
Yeah. If Z has something Rick can use for research or inventions that Z would be willing to trade, Rick could possibly be in a rather decent partnership relationship with Z.

I'm working on my response. Apologies, I've had a hell of a day yesterday that drained me.

@Kiraru just checking to see if you could make a post to have the Hybrid Crew respond to Hiro or not.

Also I need to decide whether to have Kurome/Kevin appear in the Project X World or with the other villains on the airship. Either was gonna have them by Hiro (So he can interact with someone till Kiraru can respond) or just group them in the villain brawl. What works better?

Status
Not open for further replies.