• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
I feel like you can do a few of the movements in the act of fighting back in the early stages, eventually the character(s) may end up being able to control the symbiote fully or somewhat.
i was thinking the both of us could somewhat control Vegan.
in my posts, it would be more Negan-like, while in your posts, it would be more Venom-like, but all in all, until the symbiote departs with Negan, pretty sure the two are now shared between us until then.

Sorry! I'm working on it, just trying to do the magical balancing act of school, being sick, and RPing.
I'm waiting on Lance. Yang asked him a question.
Can you quote that? I tried to find where Yang asked Lance something and couldn't find it. I had a post set up before reading this, but I don't want to post for Lance until I know what he's responding to.

I'm wondering about something though. Would Bending be considered a form of magic? As in a magical technique that those trained in the art can use. Or is it defined as not magic in Avatar? Also, would Lance's link to the Red Lion count as a magical one? Due to Voltron being a fusion of magic and science.

I'm wondering about something though. Would Bending be considered a form of magic? As in a magical technique that those trained in the art can use. Or is it defined as not magic in Avatar? Also, would Lance's link to the Red Lion count as a magical one? Due to Voltron being a fusion of magic and science.

It is not magic per say in the Avatar-verse. It is kinda a style of martial art to manipulate the elements around you. If anything it is spiritual stuff, given it was a spirit who helped make the first Avatar. But bending was around before that spirit gave the Avatar that gift.

Also, would Toph's seismic sense be able to pick up Z's group below them?

And hold off on a response Cloudswift, I am stuck in school XD.

Ah, gotcha. So Toph would be unaffected by the thing. Pity, I kinda wanted a situation where Hughes is best-fit to deal with it.

No, due to the way the Labyzinth is built, Toph won't be able to sense Z.

And to end it off, who is that mysterious girl Z has imprisoned? Well... we'll find out later. As in both after the Team Stark and Team McAllen fight and after my- I mean Z's- plan.

Oh, when Z activates the thing, I'll explain what he did. But only then. It's a thing he's used before in the crossover story I have planned between Shantae, Shovel Knight, A Hat in Time and the Project X Series.

Ah, gotcha. So Toph would be unaffected by the thing. Pity, I kinda wanted a situation where Hughes is best-fit to deal with it.

To be fair, Toph never encountered magic before. So it is unclear at best how Bending would effect magic metal objects.

I agree with you, I want an enemy Sans & Toph cannot instant solve it and make Hughes the hero. He deserves his moment, I am sure we can come up with something.

Also, would Lance's link to the Red Lion count as a magical one? Due to Voltron being a fusion of magic and science.
Yes, I would classify it as magic. In episode 1, when Allura was explaining the Lions to the Paladins, she mentions something about the Lions' quintessence being similar(or identical--I don't remember XD) to the Paladins piloting them. Granted, that would make it harder to explain the switching that takes place, but even with that happening I would still call it magic.

Yes, I would classify it as magic. In episode 1, when Allura was explaining the Lions to the Paladins, she mentions something about the Lions' quintessence being similar(or identical--I don't remember XD) to the Paladins piloting them. Granted, that would make it harder to explain the switching that takes place, but even with that happening I would still call it magic.

Well, if the Lion is magic than magic metal is still bendable given Toph stopped the Lion earlier in the story XD

Gotta get to class, will think stuff over.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
so are all the groups involved in this story line, or am i leaving Chief, Logan and Snake stuck in that battle?

Well, if the Lion is magic than magic metal is still bendable given Toph stopped the Lion earlier in the story XD
It could be a different material? Like the metal that the Lions are made out of is bendable but whatever the labyrinth is made of isn't? Idk if that's too simple for you guys, maybe you want a more complex explanation, but it made sense to me.

The groups involved with the maze are Team Toph, Team Stark and Team McAllen. The others are dealing with the NAC/Soviet battle on the surface.

Also, the Labyzinth isn't made of magic metals, it's ordinary metal. She can bend it. She just can't sense through it as well.

For reference, if your character has natural poison immunity or you manage to sever the area that got cut before it spreads Akame's sword poison won't kill you even with a direct skin cut.

OKAY

SO FORGIVE ME, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

I HAVE NOT SEEN BNHA

SO I DON'T KNOW WHICH CHARACTERS ARE WHICH

Lemme guess tho

Bakugou: Explodey boi who's also kind of an asshole
Midoriya(did I misspell that?): MC
Ochako: The girl with the pink superpower suit? Idk I think she's Midoriya's love interest -~-
Iida: She's the frog one, right?
Todoroki: The one who has the fire and ice Quirk right? Red and white hair?

Idek I'm just guessing and going off of fanart that randomly shows up on my Pinterest feed for some reason.

@TheChildOfTheLettuceField
While we're using BNHA characters, I hope it's okay if I also claim Ochako, Iida, and Todoroki. I won't introduce them straight away, but introduce them later on in the RP.

BNHA is taking over this RP XD

Ochako: The girl with the pink superpower suit? Idk I think she's Midoriya's love interest -~-

Iida is the speedy boi and teacher's pet. Tsuyu is Frog Girl.

Which by the way Battle Legend you include all those characters but not Tsuyu? How dare you!? XD

Also I feel like adding some characters to. I need some villains who still scale to my cast so I'd like Kevin Levin (The original, non-reboot) from Ben 10 and Akame's own younger sister Kurome from Akame ga Kill!

Kurome uses human zombie puppets (Those killed by her Imperil Arms sword Yatsufusa) as battle summons, so for her set I am going to include the following canon & non-canon ones (If she is approved)

1. Natala (Former member of Kurome's assassination group. Fights with Trisula, a Japanese Naginata that is basically a large spear that can expand long distances.)
2. Doya (Another former member of Kurome's assassination group. She is a cowgirl who fights with twin pistols and is quite the sharp shooter.)
3. Bols (A member of Kurome's group of Imperial elites known as the Jeagers who, in this AU alternative, Kurome mercy killed after he was fatally wounded by Night Raid's Chelsea. Uses the Imperial Arms Rubicante which is basically an extremely powerful flamethrower that can act as a suicide bomb in dire situations.)
4. Chelsea (A member of Night Raid who Kurome killed to avenge the death of her companion Bols. Rather than stick her head on a pike for Night Raid to see, she instead makes her one of her puppets. Uses the Imperial Arms Gaea Foundation which is a make-up kit that allows her to transform herself to match the appearance of other people or animals.)
5. Sheele (A member of Night Raid who, after being critically injured by fellow Jeager Seryu delivered the finishing blow to claim her as a puppet in this AU. Uses an Imperial Arms known as Extase, a pain of giant and incredible sharp scissors that can emit a blinding light.)
6. Bulat (A member of Night Raid who, after being critically injured in a fight with Imperials to protect fellow Night Raid member Tatsumi, was finished by Kurome to be claimed as a puppet. Is skilled in the use of a sword and a spear and is physically strong.)
7. Death Tagool (A Danger Beast, basically giant monster, that is a giant skeleton dinosaur that can fire a blue energy beam from its mouth.)

And I went with these 7 cause it was the max she ever summoned at one time. Will probably cut the number to what she can use at a time to 3-4 for balance sake. I can always add more to the collection for rotation if she gets off screen kills of NPCs.

OKAY

SO FORGIVE ME, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

I HAVE NOT SEEN BNHA

SO I DON'T KNOW WHICH CHARACTERS ARE WHICH

Lemme guess tho

Idek I'm just guessing and going off of fanart that randomly shows up on my Pinterest feed for some reason.
Um I’m in the same boat so
Also I’m waiting for Peter to follow Tony, and when he does we can start advancing things to the fight between Team Stark and Team McAllen.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
i was thinking the both of us could somewhat control Vegan.
in my posts, it would be more Negan-like, while in your posts, it would be more Venom-like, but all in all, until the symbiote departs with Negan, pretty sure the two are now shared between us until then.
Sounds better, I just didn't know how to do a character that uses others as literal bodies to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.