• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also, deceided to draw Pipotron Krack in light of the Pipotrons being introduced
E7E3EC80-085A-44FF-9259-1F60E03D8630.jpeg

...yes, but Cut Man was already in the process of leaping onto the same platform that Hunter and Chief are on. I can't understand why this attack was even a reasonable option for Clockwerk.

...yes, but Cut Man was already in the process of leaping onto the same platform that Hunter and Chief are on. I can't understand why this attack was even a reasonable option for Clockwerk.

Suppose then i’ll Treat that as if you evaded the attack. But where exactly is this platform? So I can get a good visual

The same place Hunter did his shooting from. They're back to where the main group was right before Elec Man got captured.

That platform dropped from the ship and was destroyed when Clockwerk broke through it with his wings. I’m guessing you mean the doorway that led up to the room?

And when I say time I mean time. I want to do a Katsu & Fumi intro along with an Ogremon post (No idea where to send him by the way) so even without Comic & Bog reactions (Which I still need) I have a lot to do XD

There's Catgirl's universe. Don't know how Okimi and Gao would react to him popping up.

And when I say time I mean time. I want to do a Katsu & Fumi intro along with an Ogremon post (No idea where to send him by the way) so even without Comic & Bog reactions (Which I still need) I have a lot to do XD

Yeah I just sent Doug duem through a crystal too. I don’t know where he’s going to go either.

Though as far as Pipotrons are concerned, at least now they are here and are a factor

Alright makes enough sense to me. I can have Ogremon drop by to meet the crew. When I get my draft done.

Gonna go offline to focus on it. Lot to do but hopefully it will come out decent.

Specter: YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS! AND YOU KNOW MULTIVERSE POWERS! TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Keyblade Trinity Squad Leader: Um, we just made a comment on what we saw & felt. Pump the breaks there we just got here...

He isn’t screaming at them XD. He just knows that they sought him out, can dimension travel at will, have the same keyblade as his enemy Hiro, and know just who was causing the lightning. Justifiable for him to be suspicious :p

Just seems like a random jump out of nowhere. If he acted like this when they first arrived sure but this just came out of nowhere XD
He’s not being aggressive at them. It’s more so a stress thing, like kale all of a sudden became a walking reactor in the ship, so he’s a little panicked, and that carried over to his conversation with them. If that makes sense

He’s not being aggressive at them. It’s more so a stress thing, like kale all of a sudden became a walking reactor in the ship, so he’s a little panicked, and that carried over to his conversation with them. If that makes sense

Just saying it is a bit jarring to go from "welcome aboard my ship new arrivals, a pleasure" to well the recent post with the only comment they make on the matter "hey I think she'd dangerous" which is the same thing Timeman though at first.

Just saying it is a bit jarring to go from "welcome aboard my ship new arrivals, a pleasure" to well the recent post with the only comment they make on the matter "hey I think she'd dangerous" which is the same thing
Timeman though at first.

Jacob, I really didn’t mean it to be aggressive XD. I took away the exclamation point, maybe that makes it better?

Status
Not open for further replies.