• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nah, I didn’t forget.
It’s just not as good as the one I posted.
...Though one could argue that each of the openings are equally good in their own way. I just personally like the Sasuke Retrieval arc opening because... like, damn, it’s amazing. It centers around the theft of something precious (*cough* Sasuke *cough*) and is very symbolic, since it shows just how close Naruto and Sasuke truly are.
That’s my 3rd favorite. Mainly because of sound 4, nostalgia, and Sasuke naruto shipping reasons XD

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
If it was specter who made them that would make him a complete hypocrite XD
not like everything else he does make him look like a hypocrite.
*cough*
sorry, you say something?
Dragon ball called, they wanted their scream scenes back
"H-hey! Uh... 1995 called, they want their certain year-called wanting it's blank back formula back!"
if you don't get this reference, i will not be pleased.

So, uh, I assume this is what most anime is like.
we're gonna lag out the page with these youtube videos lol, remember when everyone was posting themes

As for RP content since that is technically we are supposed to talk about here, we are currently the No. 10 longest RP thread, but the No. 2 longest RP discussion. How many MBs of arguments do we have ya' think?...I'd wager a good bit.

Anyways, Lif. Final character. For realsies. Probably gonna hop in the same time Soldier is introduced. Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to do an indepth examination of his stats and how they compare to other divine and extremely powerful entities who do have an estimation of power, it's late and I'm also incredibly lazy. So, uh, soon. Still, as an ancient king that we can assume is incredibly durable as an undead entity, I think he and Erza will have a good bout.

Still not sure what will happen with him once that finishes...maybe Z picks him up? Cecil captures him and does something that isn't going to blow up in his face? He joins Negan on a mopey roadtrip because he got ousted by Azula? Considering how many new worlds we had to add to accommodate for all the characters, hopefully these bigger upcoming ones (Fenrir and Flood-Infested Universe) have enough to do in them :p

Mokko

Previously Blatant Mokery
Frick.
Now I’m tempted to claim, like, half the cast of Naruto.
Shikamaru... Neji... Kiba...
The list is growing by the second.
This is not good.
I can’t stop re-watching the early Shippuden episodes.
...Side-note, why does this site not have any Naruto roleplays?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Frick.
Now I’m tempted to claim, like, half the cast of Naruto.
Shikamaru... Neji... Kiba...
The list is growing by the second.
This is not good.
I can’t stop re-watching the early Shippuden episodes.
...Side-note, why does this site not have any Naruto roleplays?

Erm I lead the biggest naruto RP on the site. #3 RP over all And the number #1 in discussion threads

comic

we're gonna lag out the page with these youtube videos lol, remember when everyone was posting themes

As for RP content since that is technically we are supposed to talk about here, we are currently the No. 10 longest RP thread, but the No. 2 longest RP discussion. How many MBs of arguments do we have ya' think?...I'd wager a good bit.

Anyways, Lif. Final character. For realsies. Probably gonna hop in the same time Soldier is introduced. Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to do an indepth examination of his stats and how they compare to other divine and extremely powerful entities who do have an estimation of power, it's late and I'm also incredibly lazy. So, uh, soon. Still, as an ancient king that we can assume is incredibly durable as an undead entity, I think he and Erza will have a good bout.

Still not sure what will happen with him once that finishes...maybe Z picks him up? Cecil captures him and does something that isn't going to blow up in his face? He joins Negan on a mopey roadtrip because he got ousted by Azula? Considering how many new worlds we had to add to accommodate for all the characters, hopefully these bigger upcoming ones (Fenrir and Flood-Infested Universe) have enough to do in them :p
yeah...
the Floodverse is probably gonna be the biggest place in this entire rp.
the Insurrection, which will be renamed the Resistance (tacky, yes, but it's an effective name). these guys will be lead by Miranda and Whitaker.
places already set to show in the Floodverse are as follows (including ones already appeared);
Alpha Corvi II
Onyx
Reach
Earth
Installation 07
Installation 00
Requiem

i imagine many- MANY -other worlds can be introduced to accommodate. there are other fictional universes that have expanses like this, yes, but Halo is the only one in the RP like this so far.
nothing else in the RP can compare.
Marseille on Earth, Fenrir Far East Branch, Yharnham (sorry if i butchered it), Camelot- none can contain anything close to the amount of characters Halo can.
not to mention there's gonna be a fair bit of death in the Floodverse.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Eh, I expect Jacob will do something with Bakuguo or Akame, or a Shaynuh reaction. To be honest, Eileen's gonna give up on pointing them towards the temple and just say "follow me" expecting things to be normal, and then...DARKBEAST.

At that point she realize their probably better at fighting than she is.
And then I introduce Kanna and Tohru, forget how strong the others are, and then die inside.

DEPENDING ON HOW WELL THE FIGHT GOES IN MY FAVOR, I'M EITHER GONNA HAVE ELMA AND LUCOA HELP KANNA AND TOHRU, OR THEY'LL APPEAR LATER.

Okay good, I was about to go mental if that was him who did it :p That makes far more sense.

...Even though he's just gonna use it as evidence against the human race.

Eh, I expect Jacob will do something with Bakuguo or Akame, or a Shaynuh reaction. To be honest, Eileen's gonna give up on pointing them towards the temple and just say "follow me" expecting things to be normal, and then...DARKBEAST.

At that point she realize their probably better at fighting than she is.
Is that a good place for Trevor and Sypha to enter, or should I wait for the next monster attack?

I think Z’s gang is filled for now - I still have to accommodate Sawyer, which I have NO clue how that’s going to happen, and Risky Boots still needs to reunite with her husbando.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
*Cut to Ridley waiting* So, do I need to sign something to join you guys? I honestly am lost, and I'm stuck here with a bat, they're annoying me, just get the sheet or whatever.

comic

Jet: Ooh, I can't WAIT to meet up with most of you!
if he can manage to actually get the chance.
the only thing stopping Gaster from literally just killing Jet out of minor annoyance is the fact that i myself don't have that jurisdiction- as this is a collaborative roleplay.
otherwise, Jet would be dead.

Yeah Gaster could probably just kill Blaze.
Silver tho... he’d be a lot harder. Specifically thanks to his connection to the Time Stone and his Master, Chronos.
That’s not really relevant until Gaster starts tampering with the Time Stone tho, so I’ll save expanding on that for later.

comic

Yeah Gaster could probably just kill Blaze.
Silver tho... he’d be a lot harder. Specifically thanks to his connection to the Time Stone and his Master, Chronos.
That’s not really relevant until Gaster starts tampering with the Time Stone tho, so I’ll save expanding on that for later.
Gaster's already tampered with the Time Stone.
like- a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.