• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
...how much? Because depending on what he’s done, he may or may not be having a chat with a certain bird man.
he's already been chatting with you-know-who.
but Gaster has used his technology and intellect to tap into the full extent of the Time Stone's power- and is working on extracting that power into something more preferable than a stone.

Yeah see.
That’s NOT how the Time Stone works.
The Chaos Emeralds work off of Chaos energy, but time travel isn’t an energy flow. The two are comparable, but the Time Stones use someone’s power. They only work thanks to their connection to CHRONOS.
Extracting the “power” of the Time Stone makes that power useless, since it’s nothing but Chaos Energy when disconnected from Chronos - an extremely common and freely-available resource that is useful to Gaster, but doesn’t have the Time Stone’s abilities. Furthermore, unlike the Chaos Emeralds, the amount of Chaos Energy the Time Stone has is finite.
So... Gaster’s tactics here are flawed. VERY flawed.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Yeah see.
That’s NOT how the Time Stone works.
The Chaos Emeralds work off of Chaos energy, but time travel isn’t an energy flow. The two are comparable, but the Time Stones use someone’s power. They only work thanks to their connection to CHRONOS.
Extracting the “power” of the Time Stone makes that power useless, since it’s nothing but Chaos Energy when disconnected from Chronos - an extremely common and freely-available resource that is useful to Gaster, but doesn’t have the Time Stone’s abilities. Furthermore, unlike the Chaos Emeralds, the amount of Chaos Energy the Time Stone has is finite.
So... Gaster’s tactics here are flawed. VERY flawed.
considering he isn't omniscient, his plans would obviously be flawed here or there, so...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
We are in Central Yharnam as of now. Victorian, alleyways. We're going sewer diving soon to get to the tomb.

...I should probably prepare myself for next posting sesh by readying a Hunter and Kiran response. And Sam will be there too.
Oh! That place looks familiar. Good to have a visual now
Oh god.
Sewers?
Trevor has a bad history with entering cities through sewers...
Numemon: Sewers?!?!

Cut Man: YOU WANNA SEE DISSECTION HUH?! *prepares rolling cutters*
Yeah Mastermix Cut Man is SUPER aggressive towards enemies, so if he sees Elec Man parts in the room, nothing short of a Stardroid is stopping him from making paper dolls out of whoever hurt his brother.

This will be pretty interesting when Cutman eventually tries to rescue Elecman...! Could be a good fulfilling fight. Some build up to it and everything too.

Also...didn’t know he was that aggressive XD oversight on my end

Yeah, in Mastermix, Elec Man is the calm and collected one that usually takes the role of team leader while Cut Man is extremely aggressive and resilient. In Chapter 2: Metal Heart, when Wood Man frees the Light Numbers to prevent their state-ordered execution and offers them a place with Wily where their safety is guaranteed, Cut Man IMMEDIATELY rejects the offer. Elec Man, however, accepts - allowing Elec Man and Ice Man to infiltrate the Wily Castle and for the rest of the Light Brothers to go assist Mega Man with the ambush he was caught in.
Elec Man and Cut Man are actually the two most prominent Robot Masters aside from Mega Man and Shadow Man. Cut Man even temporarily sacrificed himself to save Rock’s life. Elec Man and Cut Man were also the two Robot Masters that went to help Mega Man in the initial Robot Master attack. The only reason they didn’t go to help in the final fight was that Elec Man was aiding with getting the Skull Satellite operational enough for it to fly Mega Man, Ring Man and Shadow Man out to fight the Stardroids, and Cut Man was stuck in Roll’s body.

There's no images of the scene online, but when Mega Man's brain hardware got damaged, Cut Man volunteered to serve as a set of spare parts so Mega Man could get fixed up. After a damn good scene of emotions and tears that makes it look like Cut Man sacrificed himself to save Mega Man, Dr. Light and Wily upload Cut Man's mind into Roll. Rock, Roll and Cut Man are all the same model, so their parts can be exchanged. Roll, being a domestic robot, had a ton of unused memory space - enough to BARELY cram Cut Man into there until they could build him a new body after the Stardroids were destroyed.

Ohhh I see. That does sound pretty emotional. I like when series get a dark turn like that.

Wait until cugman hears that Roll was used as an emotional weapon to capture and dissect Elecman...oh boy.

Also. Rock & Roll

Rush is named after a band, Proto Man's name is Blues, Quake Woman's name is Tempo, and Wily made two robots called Bass and Treble. The Mega Man series is full of musical puns, I know.

And I HIGHLY recommend you pick up Mastermix - the colored issue-divided rerelease of Megamix and Gigamix. You can grab the first four issues in your local comic book store, and it's definitely worth it.

Rush is named after a band, Proto Man's name is Blues, Quake Woman's name is Tempo, and Wily made two robots called Bass and Treble. The Mega Man series is full of musical puns, I know.

And I HIGHLY recommend you pick up Mastermix - the colored issue-divided rerelease of Megamix and Gigamix. You can grab the first four issues in your local comic book store, and it's definitely worth it.
I might, they actually do sound pretty juicy. I’ll give it a maybe~
Crack: Imma dissect him.
Cutman: How would you like to die?

Crack: and if I said ‘Can’t touch me, nannynanny boo boo,’ you wouldn’t give up right?

Cut Man: *destroys control panel*
Cut Man: *activates Double Gear*
Cut Man: May I ask you what vital organ you love the most?
Elec Man: Wait but Cut, First Law of Robotics
Cut Man: doesn't apply to animals.

Crack: Organ? Hmmm let’s see...the one that lets me use anyone else that ain’t me to fight! Kekekekeke!
*three other pipotrons show up*
J: Heard you were talking sh*t.
Crack: *pops finger guns at Cutman and leaves the room* See ya round

hah
HAHAHAHAH
Yeah Cut Man would just grab his arm, draw a Rolling Cutter and cut his head off then and there.
He can LOSE BOTH ARMS and not even halt his attack. Cut Man is freaking dedicated. Sure, that might put him out after a minute or two, but not before Crack gets killed

This will be amazing when it comes to fruition in the RP XD

Crack is VERY cowardly and will try to run as soon as things aren’t going his way. Soooo you might want to prepare for that one.

Actually.
Shen I REALLY want to have that happen now.
Team Hiro vs Pipotrons as the final fight before Specter. Cut Man just ends Crack before providing Hunter a powerful weapon as he goes down, leaving the Pipotrons without their support and Team Hiro two men down.
Also, Hank Pym could give Cut Man and Elec Man a temporary patch job using that facility Crack's in, getting them online long enough to make it to Fenrir! Hey, if Light and Wily could do it during the Stardroid attack, why couldn't Pym when he has all the supplies he needs?

Actually.
Shen I REALLY want to have that happen now.
Team Hiro vs Pipotrons as the final fight before Specter. Cut Man just ends Crack before providing Hunter a powerful weapon as he goes down, leaving the Pipotrons without their support and Team Hiro two men down.
Also, Hank Pym could give Cut Man and Elec Man a temporary patch job using that facility Crack's in, getting them online long enough to make it to Fenrir! Hey, if Light and Wily could do it during the Stardroid attack, why couldn't Pym when he has all the supplies he needs?

I can co-sign this idea! I think that’ll tie in some emotions and stakes in alongside providing a challenging obstacle...! I’m loving all this buildup to Specter. Their teammates falling one by one. First Kale, then Elecman, possibly Doomslayer, and now Cutman. Each challenge stronger than the last, leading up to the final bout with Specter.

This has a lot of potential ^^

Well to be fair... this is kind of the second time Cut and Elec are going out. Plus, Pym will be getting them back on their feet, and Scott and Hope will be there to help as well.

True as that is, that’s before the arc started, and they took each other out XD. I guess with droids they have an excuse to be injured or offline more often. Just ask E-123 OMEGA

Only major caveat is you wouldn't be able to use at least Crack anymore, but I think that's fine - Specter has enough bosses already, he can afford the loss of the Pipotrons.
Also, Specter COULD try twisting Cut Man's execution of Crack against Team Hiro by editing the footage and showing it to Kale, but the team should be able to sort that out.

Only major caveat is you wouldn't be able to use at least Crack anymore, but I think that's fine - Specter has enough bosses already, he can afford the loss of the Pipotrons.
Also, Specter COULD try twisting Cut Man's execution of Crack against Team Hiro by editing the footage and showing it to Kale, but the team should be able to sort that out.

Let’s be honest, Crack had it coming XD. He’s a sniveling Coward that finds enjoyment in playing with your head, lying, and dissecting your friends.

It would reinvigorate Specter’s cause dramatically, especially considering you would be killing one of four of his Adopted children.

ironic when cut man has five times the heart specter ever will.

Heh true that...

Even though according to canon Specter eventually changed his ways when he realized that despite all the chaos he caused and plans he tried to dispose of humanity with, they still treated his monkeys like equals, and even went out of their way to save them time and time again.
F10D6472-02B3-4811-A8E3-C996429B4B95.png

Specter becomes a hero? I guess that's why there's no new Ape Escape games then.
Wellll practically yes. And I’m the next anime season the pipotrons basically defected from him because they wanted to further their agenda and proceed as originally planned by specter. Going as far as to capture specter when he was weak.

Last time we see him, specter took his fleet to the outer reaches of space with millions of his monkey followers to find himself. It’s left to interpretation weather he became a villain or hero afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.