• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. A question though, if most people are using pre-existing characters, will we see character progression throughout this rp? Like will we see how being here alters them physically/mentally, or are you not allowing that?

Just curious because I wanna start out pretty low level and progress up. But if everyones at there max power and have unchangeable persona's id like to know ahead of time.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Mystic Zander
If your joining, we have these characters here claimed already:
TIER LIST
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)

Artemis (Olympus)
Kratos- God of War
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor- Marvel
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker) Dragon Ball Z
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
King Sonic - Sonic and the black Knight
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Sans- Undertale
Specter- Ape Escape 2
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Silver- Sonic the Hedgehog
Toph- Avatar the last airbender
Ridley- Metroid
X
Y
Logan (Berserker)- X-Men
Danny Phantom- Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly- Star vs the forces of evil
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro- Kingdom hearts
Variant Fox
Shantae- Shante
Akame- Akame ga kill!
Ezra- fairy tail
Timeman- Megaman
Darth Vader- Star Wars
Midoriya
Yang- RWBY
Azula- Avatar the last airbender
B Tier (Superhuman)
Edward Elric- Full metal alchemist.
Logan- X-men.
Doomslayer- Doom
Master Chief- Halo
Iron Man (XLVII)- Marvel
General Grievous- Star Wars
Raven- Teen Titans
Ali
Jay
Bakugou- Boku No hero Academia
Dex
Bowser- Super Mario
Elecman- Megaman
Kale (Suppressed)- Dragon Ball Z
Alicia
Ashley
Iid
Samuel
Spiderman- Spiderman
Torodoki- Boku no Hero Academia
Cutman- Megaman
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake- Adventure time
Lucario- pokemon
Angel Dust- Hazbin Hotel
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter- Bloodborn
Lance- Voltron
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake- Metal gear Solid
Nathan
Reagan
Uraraka
Keda and Alpha (if gifted by Armetis)-Alpha
Hughes- Full metal alchemist
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon- Marvel
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl- DC
Keith- Voltron
Keda & Alpha- Alpha
Finn- Adventure time
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Eggman Nega- Sonic the hedgehog
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines- Gravity Falls

Can someone tell me where i can find the Tier list? I seemed to have lost it in the sea of posts.
Sure! I just quoted it ^

It kind of is? We have categories for the characters and based on their feats and potentials, we can get them definitive places on the tier list. For example, all three Robot Masters are definitively in the same tier.

It kind of is? We have categories for the characters and based on their feats and potentials, we can get them definitive places on the tier list. For example, all three Robot Masters are definitively in the same tier.
Eh still debatable. And that could vary quite a bit. And we’d all disagree on several things. I think it’s impossible to get it 100% accurate. But, we should be more concerned with Rp related incidents then possible power ratings

Okay. A question though, if most people are using pre-existing characters, will we see character progression throughout this rp? Like will we see how being here alters them physically/mentally, or are you not allowing that?

Just curious because I wanna start out pretty low level and progress up. But if everyones at there max power and have unchangeable persona's id like to know ahead of time.

Depends. We could do that, or we can just stick to their canon strength. Though the main issue here is even if we do have stronger enemies and we need to progress to grow, we already have way stronger characters here who can just handle those threats. (Everyone in S-Class and above really.) So the need to train and get stronger does not feel needed. I mean, Star could work to learn how to do magic without her wand to get stronger, but why would she need to when they can just send Thor in to punch out the stronger threat she couldn't defeat? To list an example.

Though Katsuo and the gravity kid in CoDA kinda go against your philosophy of starting at a low level TBH XD.

I'm curious to see what Azula's gonna do. Keep up the kid appearance, or just cut to the chase with Samuel? I mean, he bought it, but now he's trying to manipulate this persona she's constructed...This can be the start of a beautiful manipulative friendship, where they both try to put the other in increasingly bad situations to gain one another's trust >:D

Also, unsurprisingly, the Hunter isn't exactly happy with the Doomslayer. Who knew getting your face punched in and then strangling said person might make them bitter.

I'm curious to see what Azula's gonna do. Keep up the kid appearance, or just cut to the chase with Samuel? I mean, he bought it, but now he's trying to manipulate this persona she's constructed...This can be the start of a beautiful manipulative friendship, where they both try to put the other in increasingly bad situations to gain one another's trust :D

Well, Azula is not gonna be stupid enough to go wondering into a group of strangers to check them out for Samuel. But this is interesting, she'll likely internally compliment you using someone else to get information for them. But whether she keeps up the persona well....we'll have to wait and see XD

I'm curious to see what Azula's gonna do. Keep up the kid appearance, or just cut to the chase with Samuel? I mean, he bought it, but now he's trying to manipulate this persona she's constructed...This can be the start of a beautiful manipulative friendship, where they both try to put the other in increasingly bad situations to gain one another's trust :D
Hahaha that’ll be a treat to see XD

Now here I am basically making an update after update on the construction of the building, waiting for action on that front lol

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Nah, comic gave like no respect to Yang in that list XD

Neither one is perfect, but I respect attempts by both Comic and Shen.
on the contrary, i actually placed Yang higher after re-reading through some of the earlier posts, as well as your incessant pushes towards her promotion, so...

comic

+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor (Stormbreaker)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
Thor (No Weapon)
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Hiro (Key Blade)
X
Y
Toph
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Master Chief
Iron Man (XLVII)
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Darth Vader
Timeman
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Kaleb (With Team)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Cutman
Specter
Sam
Jake
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Lance
Keith
Edward
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Todoroki
Uraraka
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
F Tier (Feking Useless)
EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
-Team A (Spider-Man, Nathan, X, Y, Hughes, Toph, Logan)->Labyzinth
-Team B (Z, Omega, Lance, Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose) ->Control Room
Above Ground
-Team C (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team D (Hiro, Hunter, Kale, Doomslayer, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman)->Battlefield
-Team E (Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami)->Black Lion
-Team F (Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Marseille Outskirts
-Team G (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka)->Soviet City
-Team H (Alec, Marron, Ridley, Kaleb)-Marseille Outskirts
-Team I (Negan/Symbiote, Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, Sam, Azula)->Airship
-Team J (Timeman)->Marseille
-Team K (Specter)->Above Marseille

+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor (Stormbreaker)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
Thor (No Weapon)
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Hiro (Key Blade)
X
Y
Toph
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Master Chief
Iron Man (XLVII)
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Darth Vader
Timeman
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Kaleb (With Team)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Cutman
Specter
Sam
Jake
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Lance
Keith
Edward
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Todoroki
Uraraka
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
F Tier (Feking Useless)
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
-Team B (Z, Omega, Lance, Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose) ->Control Room
Above Ground
-Team C (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team D (Hiro, Hunter, Kale, Doomslayer, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman)->Battlefield
-Team F (Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Marseille Outskirts
-Team I (Negan/Symbiote, Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, Sam, Azula)->Airship

Why is Bakugou two tiers higher than Todoroki? I still disagree with Jake being much higher than Finn, but I heard your reason for that even if I disagree with it.

And I think Erza>Hiro personally. She just lacks the fights in the AU to this point to showcase her stuff.

comic

Why is Bakugou two tiers higher than Todoroki? I still disagree with Jake being much higher than Finn, but I heard your reason for that even if I disagree with it.

And I think Erza>Hiro personally. She just lacks the fights in the AU to this point to showcase her stuff.
the first reason is because i hardly understand those character. tell me where to place them so i can have an idea.
if you want me to degrade Hiro, then I will.

the first reason is because i hardly understand those character. tell me where to place them so i can have an idea.
if you want me to degrade Hiro, then I will.

Todoroki and Bakugou should be the same tier IMO. They are both rivals to Deku and pretty on par with each other.

Now sure if "downgrade" is the right word here. Cause I feel Hiro could beat X or Y. Yang was supposed to be able to give Y a fight, but then Iron Man stole her spotlight. It's just Erza needs the credit XD

+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor (Stormbreaker)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
Thor (No Weapon)
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Hiro (Key Blade)
X
Y
Toph
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Master Chief
Iron Man (XLVII)
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Darth Vader
Timeman
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Kaleb (With Team)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Cutman
Specter
Sam
Jake
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Lance
Keith
Edward
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Todoroki
Uraraka
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
F Tier (Feking Useless)
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
Above Ground
Hm...specter seems misplaced here.

comic

Todoroki and Bakugou should be the same tier IMO. They are both rivals to Deku and pretty on par with each other.

Now sure if "downgrade" is the right word here. Cause I feel Hiro could beat X or Y. Yang was supposed to be able to give Y a fight, but then Iron Man stole her spotlight. It's just Erza needs the credit XD
moved Bakugou.
as for Ezra... eh, maybe Ezra could beat Hiro, sure. but think of a rock/paper/scissors situation. rock (Ezra) beats scissors (Hiro), but is weak to, say... just pullin' this outta my ass. Paper (Sans). Sans is the same tier as Ezra, and probably weaker, but say he beats her and she beats Hiro. that doesn't mean Sans is more powerful than Hiro, it's just that some character counteract others.
if you want another example, consider pokemon type advantages. stuff like that.
this is my argument for keeping Ezra at B+ instead of raising a single grade to A-.

and until you prove to me why Specter should be higher (as most of his feats are done by the stuff he uses and not his actual self), then he will remain in his spot.

as for Ezra... eh, maybe Ezra could beat Hiro, sure. but think of a rock/paper/scissors situation. rock (Ezra) beats scissors (Hiro), but is weak to, say... just pullin' this outta my ass. Paper (Sans). Sans is the same tier as Ezra, and probably weaker, but say he beats her and she beats Hiro. that doesn't mean Sans is more powerful than Hiro, it's just that some character counteract others.
if you want another example, consider pokemon type advantages. stuff like that.
this is my argument for keeping Ezra at B+ instead of raising a single grade to A-.

I get the analogy, but Erza would be a nightmare opponent for Sans TBH. Determination was one of the biggest things that gave Frisk/Chara an advantage over Sans. And Erza has that in spades.

IDK, rock paper scissors only works to a degree. Erza and Hiro have similar styles to each other (Magic swordsmen.) I get your point but that argument can only work for x amount of matchups.

and until you prove to me why Specter should be higher (as most of his feats are done by the stuff he uses and not his actual self), then he will remain in his spot.

Ahem.

He can:
•teleport
•has a vast intellect to create megastructural marvels and the most intricate technologies.
•can use a move called the micro nuke
•can levitate/fly.
•has telekinesis
•has a lightsaber like weapon that can split into two
•Can generate fireballs in his hands
•can cloak himself 100% in a energy barrier that shrugs off explosives.
•can create duplicates of himself that can fire attacks.
•can shoot plasma balls from his fingertips
•can use the shield to charge himself at his enemy at blinding speeds.
•can generate a plasma lance from both his hands combined.

Need I go on?

Ahem.

He can:
•teleport
•has a vast intellect to create mevastructural marvels and the mist intricate technologies.
•can use a move called the micro nuke
•can levitate/fly.
•has telekinesis
•has a lightsaber like weapon that can split into two
•Can generate fireballs in his hands
•can cloak himself 100% in a energy barrier that shrugs off explosives.
•can create duplicates of himself that can fire attacks.
•can shoot plasma balls from his fingertips
•can use the shield to charge himself at his enemy at blinding speeds.
•can generate a plasma lance from both his hands combined.

Need I go on?

Counter argument. Star Butterfly can do half of that stuff if not more herself. But I don't argue she should be higher.

comic

Death Vader honestly should be a tier higher than where he is, he’s a powerhouse to himself XD
see, i thought about that personally, but then i thought about his limitations. that's your problem Shen. you only look at what they can do, and not look at what would be their downfall.
for example, Sans. you rank him way too high on your chart because you don't consider his weaknesses. his limitations.

see, i thought about that personally, but then i thought about his limitations. that's your problem Shen. you only look at what they can do, and not look at what would be their downfall.
for example, Sans. you rank him way too high on your chart because you don't consider his weaknesses. his limitations.
Except I do look at that, and he shows massive potential, and seeing as how one of his many gaster blasters blasted a 100ft hole in the ground, that’s jusftied. Need I remind you he once shot around 40 of them back to back once

Shen just wants his villain to be ranked OP really XD.

And Star has unique stuff outside of what Specter can do that would be a difference maker.

You're telling me some Mojo-jojo chimp man rip-off can do all that?

But lose to a kid with a monkey net. Or monkies in balls. Whichever series it is.

I could list a bunch of powers Raven has, but that's abilities. It's how effective they are that judges strength.

Shen just wants his villain to be ranked OP really XD.

And Star has unique stuff outside of what Specter can do that would be a difference maker.

But lose to a kid with a monkey net. Or monkies in balls. Whichever series it is.

I could list a bunch of powers Raven has, but that's abilities. It's how effective they are that judges strength.

Ahem sans lost to a kid, a much younger kid too XD. Without any special gadgets either, just a knife.

Nah, I don’t want to be OP. OP characters are rather unfun to play as or interact with and I don’t want any of my characters to be that. I just don’t see someone who can do feats like specter can do would be ranked lower than Azula is all.

Need I remind you Specter’s Brain is his weapon of choice as well, having an IQ stated to be at 300

Having a high IQ in fiction doesn't mean much if you don't use it. Azula actually has good manipulation and strategy feets to go along with word of mouth that she is smart. She conquered an entire city that had avoided Fire Nation conquest for over a century. With just her two non-bender allies and some make-up.

Having a high IQ in fiction doesn't mean much if you don't use it. Azula actually has good manipulation and strategy feets to go along with word of mouth that she is smart. She conquered an entire city that had avoided Fire Nation conquest for over a century. With just her two non-bender allies and some make-up.

She is impressive, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t see how that would automatically drop Specter to be a whole tier lower. Not to mention lower than other people on that tier such as bowser or Danny phantom

comic

so, finally had Doomslayer talk.
just so you all know, Doomslayer is;
"Somewhat cocky, swarthy, witty, rather intelligent, well-worded, euthymic, mechanically gifted, loyal, and in some mystifying ways, arrogant and hyper narcissistic (Not a guy to fuck with unless you want fire). He is a faithful, yet long-suffering lapsed Catholic with a strong belief in God, having attended four years of Catholic school for specialties in feminism, spirituality, and the ways of sword and war. Flynn Taggart is also somewhat a pessimist."

Status
Not open for further replies.