• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is impressive, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t see how that would automatically drop Specter to be a whole tier lower. Not to mention lower than other people on that tier such as bowser or Danny phantom

I mean, if a kid with a monkey net can beat him. Or a monkey in a ball. Why is it such a crime that someone like Danny is ranked higher than Specter if he has canon losses to opponents like that? Same argument I have for Sans really. I think he's fine, not like we'll stick to this or any tier list word for word anyway.

((Gotta go for reals now.))

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Ahem sans lost to a kid, a much younger kid too XD. Without any special gadgets either, just a knife.

Nah, I don’t want to be OP. OP characters are rather unfun to play as or interact with and I don’t want any of my characters to be that. I just don’t see someone who can do feats like specter can do would be ranked lower than Azula is all.
I'm just gonna point out what's wrong with this: In undertale canon, it is shown that monsters are by far weaker than humans, even Asgore, the king of them. Chara was in control of Frisk during the genocide path. During the game you level up by killing monsters, This is called EXP (EXecution Points) and that gives you LVL (LeVel of Violence), that makes a human even stronger. Sans throughout the game is shown to have teleportation, and high speeds, that puts him above most other monsters, And he held out against Frisk for a while.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I mean, if a kid with a monkey net can beat him. Or a monkey in a ball. Why is it such a crime that someone like Danny is ranked higher than Specter if he has canon losses to opponents like that? Same argument I have for Sans really. I think he's fine, not like we'll stick to this or any tier list word for word anyway.

((Gotta go for reals now.))

Net didn’t do anything for starters. It was the explosive ammunition and other weapons the kid had, including a TASER SWORD XD. Plo koon was a Jedi, yet was killed by a clone trooper, doesn’t automatically make him a clone trooper’s tier you know?

((Ok, bye))

I'm just gonna point out what's wrong with this: In undertale canon, it is shown that monsters are by far weaker than humans, even Asgore, the king of them. Chara was in control of Frisk during the genocide path. During the game you level up by killing monsters, This is called EXP (EXecution Points) and that gives you LVL (LeVel of Violence), that makes a human even stronger. Sans throughout the game is shown to have teleportation, and high speeds, that puts him above most other monsters, And he held out against Frisk for a while.
Except in this RP, sans had shot a hole with one gaster blaster that made a 100foot deep crater. So...that’s not far weaker than humans. Otherwise, your argument would be fair

I mean their physical endurance.
That’s a different stat altogether. We are basically wrapping their defense, offense, speed, and mind as their abilities for the tier list. So if we go by this, sans’s laser could shoot through around 90 humans and then stop. One laser. That he can spam in the games. Those are not weaker than humans, so the theory has that big hole in it.

And he can’t be touched easy by anyone, as he can teleport, freeze projectiles, and the like.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
That’s a different stat altogether. We are basically wrapping their defense, offense, speed, and mind as their abilities for the tier list. So if we go by this, sans’s laser could shoot through around 90 humans and then stop. One laser. That he can spam in the games. Those are not weaker than humans, so the theory has that big hole in it.

And he can’t be touched easy by anyone, as he can teleport, freeze projectiles, and the like.
then there's the question of his stamina. also, his endurance, which both aren't superb. especially endurance.
but eh. what do i know? i'm just some kid with a lazy skeleton as his pfp.

then there's the question of his stamina. also, his endurance, which both aren't superb. especially endurance.
but eh. what do i know? i'm just some kid with a lazy skeleton as his pfp.

His endurance is his main weakness, all characters have one. Specter’s stats are more balanced. While he can’t shoot through 100ft of rock or anything, he has strength in more brunt attacks, area of effect damage, his brilliant mind, swarm tactics, amongst other things.

Soooo that’s my argument on why he should be placed higher on the tier list

So should I bring up the thousands of things Tony can do, then?
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S+ Tier (Universal Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)
S- Tier (God-Like)

Thor (Stormbreaker)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
Thor (No Weapon)
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Hiro (Key Blade)
X
Y
B+ Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Toph
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Logan
Master Chief
Iron Man (XLVII)
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Darth Vader
Timeman
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Kaleb (With Team)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Cutman
Specter
Sam
B- Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Lucario
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Lance
Keith
Edward
C+ Tier (Way Above Average)
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Todoroki
Uraraka
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Hughes
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines
F Tier (Feking Useless)
EARTH. FRANCE, MARSEILLE - 2072
Below Ground (Labyzinth)
-Team A (Spider-Man, Nathan, X, Y, Hughes, Toph, Logan)->Labyzinth
-Team B (Z, Omega, Lance, Yang, Shantae, Sans, Iron Man, Snake, Ruby Rose) ->Control Room
Above Ground
-Team C (Akame, Bakugou, Dex, Erza, Happy, Keda & Alpha, Midoriya, Variant Fox)->Soviet City
-Team D (Hiro, Hunter, Kale, Doomslayer, Master Chief, Elecman, Cutman)->Battlefield
-Team E (Keith, Lucario, Thor, Reagan, Rocket, Raitourufu, Yami)->Black Lion
-Team F (Ali, Catgirl, Jay, Angel Dust, Danny Phantom, Dipper Pines, Finn & Jake, Nomad, Raven, Star Butterfly)->Marseille Outskirts
-Team G (Alicia, Ashley, Edward Elric, Iida, Todoroki & Uraraka)->Soviet City
-Team H (Alec, Marron, Ridley, Kaleb)-Marseille Outskirts
-Team I (Negan/Symbiote, Bowser, Darth Vader, General Grievous, Sawyer, Sam, Azula)->Airship
-Team J (Timeman)->Marseille
-Team K (Specter)->Above Marseille
I agree with this tier list for the most part when it comes to my folks, except that Tony should be moved up a tier and X and Y should be moved DOWN a tier. They’re Yang/Bakugou/Ruby level, but I can’t see them as much higher. The only reason Z is higher than them is his superior tech, weaponry and intellect.

So.
Do you guys know Netflix's Castlevania?
You should know Netflix's Castlevania.
Do you have four and a half hours on the weekend?
WATCH NETFLIX'S CASTLEVANIA.
I mean it.
WATCH NETFLIX'S CASTLEVANIA.

...on a related note, I now have a new favorite show. And I am now considering taking Trevor Belmont and Sypha Belnades as characters.

Finally finished! Sorry guys, spoiler button wouldn’t work, so it will just sit here completely unhidden.

TIER LIST

+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)

Artemis
Kratos
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
King Sonic
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Sans
Yang
Darth Vader
Specter
Silver
Toph
Ridley
X
Y
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Iron Man (XLVII)
Timeman
Midoriya
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Edward Elric
Logan
Doomslayer
Master Chief
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Bowser
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iid
Samuel
Lucario
Spider-Man
Torodoki
Cutman
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Keith
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Uraraka
Keda and Alpha (if gifted by Armetis)
Hughes
Kaleb (No Team)
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Eggman Nega
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines

Finally finished! Sorry guys, spoiler button wouldn’t work, so it will just sit here completely unhidden.

TIER LIST

+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)

Artemis
Kratos
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
King Sonic
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Sans
Yang
Darth Vader
Specter
Silver
Toph
Ridley
X
Y
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Iron Man (XLVII)
Timeman
Midoriya
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Edward Elric
Logan
Doomslayer
Master Chief
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Bowser
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iid
Samuel
Lucario
Spider-Man
Torodoki
Cutman
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Keith
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Uraraka
Hughes
Kaleb (No Team)
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Eggman Nega
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines

Hey this is improvement from my list actually :) good going!

TIER LIST

+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S Tier (Galactic Power)

Artemis
Kratos
S- Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
Artemis (Weakened)
Kale (Berserker)
A+ Tier (God Potential)
Z
King Sonic
A Tier (Supernatural)
Raitourufu
Yami
A- Tier (Immense Power)
Sans
Yang
Darth Vader
Specter
Silver
Toph
Ridley
X
Y
Logan (Berserker)
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Hiro
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Iron Man (XLVII)
Timeman
Midoriya
Azula
B Tier (Superhuman)
Edward Elric
Logan
Doomslayer
Master Chief
General Grievous
Raven
Ali
Jay
Bakugou
Dex
Bowser
Elecman
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iid
Samuel
Lucario
Spider-Man
Torodoki
Cutman
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Kaleb (With Team)
Hunter
Lance
Keith
Solid Snake
Nathan
Reagan
Uraraka
Hughes
Kaleb (No Team)
C Tier (Above Average)
Rocket Racoon
Sawyer
Negan
Alec
Catgirl
Keda & Alpha
Finn
D Tier (Average)
Eggman Nega
D- Tier (Below Average)
Dipper Pines

Hum.

I'd rank Erza & Hiro above Yang myself. And again I don't like how all of you rank Jake 2 tiers higher than Finn WHEN THEY TIED IN THE SHOW XD

Other than that I can't complain. Dipper doing his part to bring up the rear XD

Dipper: I feel, so small....

comic

I'm still waiting for @Cloudswift.
Cloudswift was last on 4 days and 23 hours ago.
that's 5 days.
i think we should delay the wait on her. she'll be back when she's back, but waiting for weeks or days on end can force an rp to crash and burn because the inactivity causes the other players to lose interest, effectively killing the rp.
you may be waiting on Cloudswift, but everyone else is waiting on you.

Jetstream Sam needs Azula or a villain response- But as we said, we need Cloud for a multitude of folks.

That being said, we could semi-auto ("bunny") or disregard Cloud's characters for the moment and catch them up later. I'm not sure what's up with them at the moment but if they've been offline this long and we NEED them to keep going or risk losing momentum, I think we can make a special case.

Jetstream Sam needs Azula or a villain response- But as we said, we need Cloud for a multitude of folks.

That being said, we could semi-auto ("bunny") or disregard Cloud's characters for the moment and catch them up later. I'm not sure what's up with them at the moment but if they've been offline this long and we NEED them to keep going or risk losing momentum, I think we can make a special case.

Hmm I’d say that would be needed. Because characters need to start moving to keep the Rp alive. I’m sure they’d understand that.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Guys, I'm not gonna be active for a while, going on a trip, I'll be driving for two hours, I'm gonna be one hour in an airport (Not %100 sure if it's an hour, give or take a few minutes), I'll be on a plane for three hours, once we land, I'd say thirty minutes till I get out of the airport, then I'll Take ten-twenty minutes to get to the hotel, I might be able to take my laptop to write a post, I have an old Ipad, so I can write posts, but the laptop is acting up, I'll get it looked at, might be able to get it fixed. But i'm leaving at twelve (Western Australia time), So yeah.

comic

jeez, i wonder what's up with Cloud.
she's already been gone for over 5 days, nearing six.

Status
Not open for further replies.