• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Works for me.

..........but again, what is the Black Lion crew to do either if Cloud gets back or I auto her cast? Specter is being dealt with by Hiro's group, Erza and company are gonna fight the Soviets and Iron Man's group is dealing with Z.

Same for the Airship people TBH.
I’m always open to more people going after specter, he can handle it ;)

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Well, that's gonna be a problem. If Thor is so strong then all the villains are gonna avoid him and poor Lucario (And others) will be left with nothing to do.

@StormingCobra55 your thoughts/suggestions about this?
i think we have a problem with Thor in this rp.
Cobra has made him... to fast. Fighting multiple targets, very powerful in their own right, not a single attack struck him. not once. alongside that, Stormbreaker seemed to be everywhere. first, flying at Vegan, then slamming into Bowser for the fifth time. Thor and Stormbreaker seem to be here just as op plot convenience.

comic

i think we could make Thor far more interesting in this RP if we find a way to remove Stormbreaker.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Well, that's gonna be a problem. If Thor is so strong then all the villains are gonna avoid him and poor Lucario (And others) will be left with nothing to do.

@StormingCobra55 your thoughts/suggestions about this?

i think we have a problem with Thor in this rp.
Cobra has made him... to fast. Fighting multiple targets, very powerful in their own right, not a single attack struck him. not once. alongside that, Stormbreaker seemed to be everywhere. first, flying at Vegan, then slamming into Bowser for the fifth time. Thor and Stormbreaker seem to be here just as op plot convenience.
I was against Kratos coming into the Rp in the first place, and thorn with stormbreaker. These two just make any villain want to never have anything to do with them, and they bring their teammates down because of it. This is the problem with OP characters, they take from their entire squad’s fun

Last edited:

comic

I was against Kratos coming into the Rp in the first place, and thornwith stormbreaker. These two just make any villain want to never have anything to do with them, and they bring their teammates down because of it. This is the problem with OP characters, they take from their entire squad’s fun
heh.
i don't know if your pun was intentional...
but i liked it.
'thor'n.

Honestly, if there was just a way to make it so Thor/Kratos don't completely overshadow whoever they team with I would have no complaints. But villains (Most of them) can't stop either of them, and the ones who are strong enough are too powerful for most other characters to get any meaningful contributions. An enemy Kratos struggles to defeat would be outside the realm of most characters to help with.

Kale herself I tried by keeping her in her base form, but even then @Comic decided to have that one ki blast take down Doomslayer in one shot so she comes off as too OP even in that. Which was not my intention.

comic

Honestly, if there was just a way to make it so Thor/Kratos don't completely overshadow whoever they team with I would have no complaints. But villains (Most of them) can't stop either of them, and the ones who are strong enough are too powerful for most other characters to get any meaningful contributions. An enemy Kratos struggles to defeat would be outside the realm of most characters to help with.

Kale herself I tried by keeping her in her base form, but even then @Comic decided to have that one ki blast take down Doomslayer in one shot so she comes off as too OP even in that. Which was not my intention.
heh. yeah.
but the opportunity arose to end the conflict.
besides, Kale is tougher than Caulifla. and strong enough to take on Super Saiyan Blue Goku.

heh. yeah.
but the opportunity arose to end the conflict.
besides, Kale is tougher than Caulifa. and strong enough to take on Super Saiyan Blue Goku.

My point was her suppressed base form is supposed to be weak enough to not overshadow everyone around her. But now she did in one shot what Master Chief, Hiro & Hunter struggled to do together.

Her Berserker form is a different story, one I save for when the plot requires it (And she'll threaten to be an enemy as much as ally there).

Though I kinda wish I could've tossed Caulifla to now that you mention it. Her dialogue would be a ton of fun to write, but she'd threaten that OP threshold given she lacks Kale's restraint. So I was unsure.

I dunno...High frequency blades are able to slice a lot. Apparently even adamantinium, since the same technology powering the blades (being high frequencies). It would have to be very molecularly dense to be immune to it's cutting power.

The Murasama is said to be the strongest of these blades.

So yeah the Stormbreaker could be logically broken, and if not the head then definitely the handle, if Thor needs a nerf. I'm sure Sam can handle two electrical rivals.

Also...
So....is that a yes or a no?
Yeah, post a profile or who you want. Lettuce is pretty lenient. Generally avoid really strong characters, and we can summarize the plot for you if you need it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Okay, thanks. Hope this works.

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Series: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Abilities/Skills: Magic. More specifically she has the ability to fire magic-beams from her horn, generate force fields, telekinesis and teleportation. Along with the occasional miscellaneous spell. Also is quite book smart (As the Pony bookworm) so she has some intellectual capacity. Though no super genius. As an Alicorn, she has wings for natural flight.
Backstory: Princess of the Castle of Friendship, and resident of Ponyville located in the magical kingdom of Equestria. One of the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, hers being the Element of Magic, she defends Equestria from all sorts of threats along with her friends within the Mane 6 (Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy).

we can summarize the plot for you if you need it.

That would be appreciated.

Well, the Black Lion Crew was gonna return to the ship and fight the Villains again according to Cloud.

Also, about Thor, he will probably sit out of the next fight for the most part. Probably just so he can see what Lucario can do.

Okay, my not so good plot summary for @Sarah316

Basically all our characters were transported from their worlds by touching these glowing crystal fragments. We are in a world where the Soviet Union never fell and are at war with an allied Coalition. The bulk of the cast is in or around or underneath the city of Marsielle. Where three major plots are happening.

1. A group of our characters are set to take on a villain named Specter. Who has a big airship and is currently taking over a building. Those characters had been fighting each other in a battlefield.
2. (Main plot) A group of characters have been abducted or discovered an underground maze. Where the main villain of the arc named Z is trying to turn some captive characters into human batteries. Those people are trying to break out and fight Z while others in the maze are trying to find them and rescue them.
3. Several characters have met a Coalition soldier and are now in the process of allying fragmented parities together to go and take on the Soviets in mass to take back the city from their clutches.

There is two fragmented, unspecified plots, one involving an airship made up of mostly villains and another made up of a crew in a vehicle known as the Black Lion hiding in the forest outside the city.

Hope this helps~!

Well, the Black Lion Crew was gonna return to the ship and fight the Villains again according to Cloud.

Also, about Thor, he will probably sit out of the next fight for the most part. Probably just so he can see what Lucario can do.

Weird considering that the Black Lion crew just left the airship to get away from the villains. But I suppose unless someone else *Cough* @Eeveechu151 *Cough* can suggest an alternative we have nothing better to do.

Also, why would Thor sit out? That feels incredibly out of character for him given he is the most battle crazed of the MCU heroes. And even if he does, his presence kinda kills the tension given if things are looking south for the others he can step in and turn the tide instantly.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Okay, thanks. Hope this works.

Name: Twilight Sparkle
Series: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Abilities/Skills: Magic. More specifically she has the ability to fire magic-beams from her horn, generate force fields, telekinesis and teleportation. Along with the occasional miscellaneous spell. Also is quite book smart (As the Pony bookworm) so she has some intellectual capacity. Though no super genius. As an Alicorn, she has wings for natural flight.
Backstory: Princess of the Castle of Friendship, and resident of Ponyville located in the magical kingdom of Equestria. One of the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, hers being the Element of Magic, she defends Equestria from all sorts of threats along with her friends within the Mane 6 (Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy).

That would be appreciated.
Well, the cast is growing, gay spiders, some magic dudes, and now a unicorn, or whatever she is. Accepted.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
1. A group of our characters are set to take on a villain named Specter. Who has a big airship and is currently taking over a building. Those characters had been fighting each other in a battlefield.
2. (Main plot) A group of characters have been abducted or discovered an underground maze. Where the main villain of the arc named Z is trying to turn some captive characters into human batteries. Those people are trying to break out and fight Z while others in the maze are trying to find them and rescue them.
3. Several characters have met a Coalition soldier and are now in the process of allying fragmented parities together to go and take on the Soviets in mass to take back the city from their clutches.

There is two fragmented, unspecified plots, one involving an airship made up of mostly villains and another made up of a crew in a vehicle known as the Black Lion hiding in the forest outside the city.

Hum....is there a plot you think would be beneficial for Twilight to join? Like one that could use a fresh face the most?

Well, the cast is growing, gay spiders, some magic dudes, and now a unicorn, or whatever she is. Accepted.

Twilight: I am an Alicorn. A pony with the horn of a unicorn and the wings of a pegasus. Just so we are clear on my terminology.

Spike: Man, no need to go all nerd on them Twilight.

Twilight: Oh quiet you, you are not even in this story.

Hum....is there a plot you think would be beneficial for Twilight to join? Like one that could use a fresh face the most?
I'd say Twilight is best fit for the Cartoon Rescue Squad, which would be 3. The Villain vs Black Lion crew is at a bit of a standstill due to the absence of a Rper. 2 is at it's apex, and 1 is also busy and introducing a new character would mess things up.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I'd say Twilight is best fit for the Cartoon Rescue Squad, which would be 3. The Villain vs Black Lion crew is at a bit of a standstill due to the absence of a Rper. 2 is at it's apex, and 1 is also busy and introducing a new character would mess things up.

Thank you~!

Alright, I need a little time to get my starter up (Going to school) so please hold off the Soviet charge till Twilight joins the party.

Actually, no nukes have been fired. People know about MAD and want to avoid it on both sides, which is why the arms race shifted to the tech race. They’ve been fighting classic military style for over 100 years.

...being honest I dunno what they could do really. Perhaps the Red Lion attempts to rendezvous with the Black Lion now that Lance is missing and the connection between the two is blocked?

Okay, well since I'll likely emergency auto Keith & Lance how do I work the Red Lion into things? Where is it currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.