• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, before we "auto" anything, I really don't want the mods to get upset at us over it. So...we should probably ask them first. Especially if we are going to have dialogue. I think "little" autos are okay in this situation, but still, it's worth asking.

Okay, before we "auto" anything, I really don't want the mods to get upset at us over it. So...we should probably ask them first. Especially if we are going to have dialogue. I think "little" autos are okay in this situation, but still, it's worth asking.

Good point. Already deleted that part of the reply and have it saved just in case.

I'd just like to point out how absolutely insane this roleplay is.

A bunch of videogame, anime, manga, and ocs character are coming together to beat up some random robot and this dark lord of dark darkness within darkness. Said characters include kids cartoon characters who are ready to fight in a war against a soviet army. And once we are done there, we are going to Sonic the Hedgehog's Camelot and another Original world.

These include Sans undertale, the Hunter from Bloodborne, two Voltron characters, Dipper Pines, Solid Snake, Twilight Sparkle, a Pokemon trainer OC, Ridley, Bowser, Darth Vader, and even had Rick and Morty in it for a bit. It's hilariously bizarre that it works. As long as we have people willing to move the plot forward, we might be able to pull it to the end. I've only ever been in one or two roleplays that met a distinguished end, so I really hope this will work out. If simply for the fact that it worked in the first place.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Tame? Gonna have to challenge you on that one, Star can be pretty chaotic when she wants to be. Got kicked out by setting her kingdom on fire when she first got her wand.

But good to know she deals with crazies XD

True, but Pinkie has the advantage of the most chaotic power of all. 4th Wall Breaks XD

Oh and she can do stuff like this.
latest

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
not to mention we're still also waiting on @StormingCobra55
your last post was eleven days ago, dude. you've been posting regularly in discussion threads, but i do want to point out that you posted an rp post in 'Out of the Blue' last Friday.
i guess i'm just concerned that you've dropped out of the rp and haven't told us yet. i mean, it's been eleven days, and you've been active. i don't mean to pressure you to post, but i'm pressuring you to post.
either that, or you'll be autoed.

Cobra said he was waiting on Cloud to post. Though Cobra? Just do it, not necessarily with Thor and Rocket but with the villains at least.

Getting back to the Cloud situation, then I say "auto" what I mean is not dialouge, but rather have them move or do minor actions without directly controlling them. So say, Lance, I would say could quietly move with the group, but wouldn't speak. That being said if Stellar put the total kabosh on any "autoing" don't do it.

Worst comes to worst, we could just have Lance and Keith get seperated at the next jump. For Lance that is soon...Keith I dunno. Maybe just put the Black Lion crew on the side before the next jump, or jump them early with the underground crew so we don't need the Black Lion and Keith.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Cobra said he was waiting on Cloud to post. Though Cobra? Just do it, not necessarily with Thor and Rocket but with the villains at least.

Getting back to the Cloud situation, then I say "auto" what I mean is not dialouge, but rather have them move or do minor actions without directly controlling them. So say, Lance, I would say could quietly move with the group, but wouldn't speak. That being said if Stellar put the total kabosh on any "autoing" don't do it.

Worst comes to worst, we could just have Lance and Keith get seperated at the next jump. For Lance that is soon...Keith I dunno. Maybe just put the Black Lion crew on the side before the next jump, or jump them early with the underground crew so we don't need the Black Lion and Keith.
BFDC7AEC-E099-4A6D-AC69-3FDD2BC3A103.jpeg

Just have everyone else in the Black Lion crew act with Keith being with them "in spirit." Just likes Hughes will be with Toph's group "in spirit" and Cloud could jump back in to talk whenever she returns.

@Excalibur Queen @StormingCobra55 Lucario opened the door to ask what they do next, I'd be good if one of you make a suggestion as far as going back to the villains.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Holy Crap, Lettuce said that all posted characters are accepted.
KETCHUM TIME, BABY!!! HELL YEAH!!!
oh yeah and young link too i guess

Also, I'm planning how everybody is going to react to Deku's muttering.
UA: this is fine.
Twilight and Dipper: Why does this feel relatable?
Almost everyone else: TF is this?

Name: Shaynuh
Species: Werewolf
Universe: Present day Earth
Appearance: Standing around 5'5", she has shoulder length dirty blonde hair, grey-blue eyes and wears plain blue jeans with a simple t-shirt. She is missing two fingers on her right hand, leaving her middle and index finger, and her thumb. Her left hand is only missing her baby finger. She hates wearing shoes and refuses to wear them, preferring to travel barefoot. Wrapped around her right arm is a colorful tattoo of a winged six-legged dragon.
When in her werewolf transformation, she is a quadrupedal wolf rather than a bipedal werewolf. Standing on all fours, she is roughly 4'2" at the shoulder and 7'0" when standing on her hind legs. Her eyes change to a bright fiery orange while her body fur is a mixture of red, gray and cream white. Her face, muzzle, underbelly, legs and the tip of her tail is a charcoal black.
Personality: She is not one to make friends with others or socially interact with anyone as she mostly sticks to being alone. She is usually quiet and calm in the most stressful of situations and plans ahead in case of unexpected emergencies. She has a low tolerance for others being around her or talking to her, occasionally choosing to walk away instead of snapping at the person unless she feels the need to do so. She has a soft spot for children, becoming friendly and kind when she's around them; unless they are in danger, in which she does anything to protect them from harm.
However, during the full moon, she is nothing more than a monster craving flesh and blood. After she returns to human form in the morning, she has no recollection of whatever happened from her lunar activities.
Likes: Animals, drawing, nature, exploring and going on long journeys.
Dislikes: People, hot weather and silver.
Skills: Lock picking, stealing, knowledgeable of nature and survival.
Abilities: Artistic animation, werewolf transformation.
Other: She carries a deck of various Yugioh cards with her at all times along with a bowie knife. Her claws and teeth remain sharp, having been told by her parents that it was a birth defect when she was born.

(I hope my character is qualified. This roleplay looks very interesting and I would love to join ^_^ If there's anything I need to change, please tell me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.