• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Grievous killed Angel, before falling from a tree and dying, Ridley, one of the final four, can you guess how he died? He blew himself up with a land mine! He was SECOND PLACE and he blew himself up, also, Dipper lasted longer than Iron man or Bowser.
EDIT: Angel dust just killed four people in an explosion.
EDIT AGAIN: DIPPER KILLED BOTH IRON MAN AND THOR IN A FIGHT!

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It’s randomly generated

Besides, you can generate it again and get different results

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Guys, solution to the bunnying problem, warp limbo, when something goes wrong with a warp, it has a chance to open 'warp limbo' A black void, like an echo of the normal world, but colourless, dump them there for a bit, like what I did with the extra symbiotes, if you wanna use one on one of your characters, pick one not currently being used, or being planned on being used (Carnage and Venom).

Random question, but what do you all think good anime openings could be for our two story arcs so far? I mean the Convergance arc (the first world we went to) and the Marseille arc (the one we’re doing now in Marseille). I’m thinking the new RWBY Season 6 opening, Rising, or the Season 5 opening, The Triumph, could work for the upcoming Camelot arc.

Z: ... *prepares plasma blast* I make my own designs, fool...
X: I mean I got infected with a Soviet virus once
Z: DO NOT COMPARE ME TO YOU, BRAINLESS FOOL
So your admitting Norton Antivirus is your only cybernetic defense? Pardon me, while I upload hotriskyboots.png.exe to your database.

There's only one true anime opening for this RP. RWBY isn't anime either as much as it wants to make you think it is

Devisive opinions aside, happy spook day. I don't know many anime covers nor any fitting songs soooo yeah I can't do much on that front other than meme.

So your admitting Norton Antivirus is your only cybernetic defense? Pardon me, while I upload hotriskyboots.png.exe to your database.

There's only one true anime opening for this RP. RWBY isn't anime either as much as it wants to make you think it is

Devisive opinions aside, happy spook day. I don't know many anime covers nor any fitting songs soooo yeah I can't do much on that front other than meme.

Did someone say...

S P O O K Y???

Actually, we'll be doing the next jump before we get there. Team Nathan is getting sent to HeroSquad while Team Stark is getting sent to Camelot. The two teams will reunite and join with Team Hiro at the Fenrir Far East Branch.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Actually, we'll be doing the next jump before we get there. Team Nathan is getting sent to HeroSquad while Team Stark is getting sent to Camelot. The two teams will reunite and join with Team Hiro at the Fenrir Far East Branch.

Wait we're doing a jump? When...and what worlds are those? What series are they from?

Twilight: I just got here!

The next jump is happening after the Soviet battle, though much sooner for the underground teams. We're sending them to Camelot from Sonic and the Black Knight and an original world of I believe BurbleBurble known as HeroSquad.

The next jump is happening after the Soviet battle, though much sooner for the underground teams. We're sending them to Camelot from Sonic and the Black Knight and an original world of I believe BurbleBurble known as HeroSquad.
Hmmm so I’m told conflicting information. I’m told we are going to:

Halo dimension
HeroSquad
Camelot
Mobius
And another one I don’t know of

We're... not going to Mobius.
We'll be headed to Camelot and HeroSquad, splitting the main cast between two worlds.
After that, we're sending the Camelot people and Team Hiro to Fenrir Far East Branch, the God Eater world, where they team up and eventually meet up with everyone else in the Halo universe.

We're... not going to Mobius.
We'll be headed to Camelot and HeroSquad, splitting the main cast between two worlds.
After that, we're sending the Camelot people and Team Hiro to Fenrir Far East Branch, the God Eater world, where they team up and eventually meet up with everyone else in the Halo universe.
Woah woah wait. I thought they were being transported on specter’s ship/facility to said location. I was told that they would do so, kinda seems out of the blue for them to leave that situation and go somewhere else, especially since I’ve been waiting on for them to get to Specter’s Facility and such for some time now

Woah woah wait. I thought they were being transported on specter’s ship/facility to said location. I was told that they would do so, kinda seems out of the blue for them to leave that situation and go somewhere else, especially since I’ve been waiting on for them to get to Specter’s Facility and such for some time now
I assume Team Hiro, rather than being in the Soviet battle, will be off fighting Specter.

The dudes 'bout to get wrecked. If it was just Hiro, Hunter, and Master Chief maybe he'd win, but Doomslayer and Kale...the guy Hell fears so much and the only person who managed to keep him down for a minute. Have fun!

I assume Team Hiro, rather than being in the Soviet battle, will be off fighting Specter.

The dudes 'bout to get wrecked. If it was just Hiro, Hunter, and Master Chief maybe he'd win, but Doomslayer and Kale...the guy Hell fears so much and the only person who managed to keep him down for a minute. Have fun!

Hehehehe...we’ll just have to see about that!:\=|:

I have some tricks up my sleeve. And last time I checked, hell didn’t have a battleship XD

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Hehehehe...we’ll just have to see about that!:\=|:

I have some tricks up my sleeve. And last time I checked, hell didn’t have a battleship XD
yeah, but it does have the forces required to easily take down the world's combined military forces. and considering space travel is a thing in Doom, they have spaceships, so...
If Hell can take it, then the Doomslayer can take it.

yeah, but it does have the forces required to easily take down the world's combined military forces. and considering space travel is a thing in Doom, they have spaceships, so...
If Hell can take it, then the Doomslayer can take it.
Master chief beat the covenant, but that doesn’t mean that the entire covenant’s combined strength is equal to Chief

Master chief beat the covenant, but that doesn’t mean that the entire covenant’s combined strength is equal to Chief
The Doomslayer didn't just beat hell. He conquered it. They were so scared of him, they sealed him away. He was basically their equivalent of a harbinger of doom. Doom isn't named after what the demons are bringing. It's what the Doom Guy/Slayer is bringing to the demons. Battleship or not, the Doomslayer is an absolute monster.

Meanwhile, Specter controlled an army of monkeys. His biggest achievements are manipulating time through a time machine not built by his own hands, and brainwashing everyone on earth with a television program. And was beat by a kid 3 times. Not a trained professional, not a superpowered alien, not even a magically enhanced kid. A kid with some gadgets.

If Snake got on the ship, arguably he'd beat Specter. That says a lot in of itself.

The Doomslayer didn't just beat hell. He conquered it. They were so scared of him, they sealed him away. He was basically their equivalent of a harbinger of doom. Doom isn't named after what the demons are bringing. It's what the Doom Guy/Slayer is bringing to the demons. Battleship or not, the Doomslayer is an absolute monster.

Meanwhile, Specter controlled an army of monkeys. His biggest achievements are manipulating time through a time machine not built by his own hands, and brainwashing everyone on earth with a television program. And was beat by a kid 3 times. Not a trained professional, not a superpowered alien, not even a magically enhanced kid. A kid with some gadgets.

If Snake got on the ship, arguably he'd beat Specter. That says a lot in of itself.

Controlling time is an incredible feat if you ask me. He also conquered the war through sheer military might and nearly glassed the entire thing with a Titan laser that could encumpace planets. Specter’s feats are no joke.

He controls a lot more machinations than primates or any other species. Not to mention airships, drones, starships, weapons, and others.

Doomslayer is strong, yes. But could he solo the whole thing? Most certainly not. He also brought hell to it’s knees with unique tools at his disposal, most of which are absent here.

And was beat by a kid 3 times.
And Hiro is a kid with one special gadget. Gadgets can be more impressive than you think. Including gadgets to literally spam plasma lances from your wrist and shoot explosive devices...yeah...

And Hiro is a kid with one special gadget. Gadgets can be more impressive than you think. Including gadgets to literally spam plasma lances from your wrist and shoot explosive devices...yeah...
It's still a kid. And now Specter has enemies whose gadgets include spamming plasma blasts, no doubt having some explosive weapons as well. If Specter lost going all out against some kids with strong gadgets, how does he plan to take out three adults armed with gadgets, one a space soldier, one a soldier hell itself fears, and one who's able to take out monsters far, far bigger than them, a kid with a gadget that not only is summonable on demand, but allows him to use lightning, fire, and presumably ice, not to mention spawn unbreakable shields to guard himself. And perhaps stop time. And then the last one, who in of herself is a living weapon.
Controlling time is an incredible feat if you ask me. He also conquered the war through sheer military might and nearly glassed the entire thing with a Titan laser that could encumpace planets. Specter’s feats are no joke.
The first two I contest as he a) Manipulated time through a machine he does not have access to and b) took on civilizations with worse tech than he had access to. His sheer military might was clearly biased in his favor, though was clever. But the last one in fair enough. He did nearly split the world in half.

comic

jesus...
i'm sorry guys. i know i said i'd claimed my last, but...
i can't resist this one last character...
if any of you know web comics, surely you'll know Homestuck.
i was reminded of it the other day, and then thought 'Huh. Wonder if I should add a character to the RP.'
and here we are.
with me asking @TheChildOfTheLettuceField if i can claim the big boi himself.
Dirk Strider

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
jesus...
i'm sorry guys. i know i said i'd claimed my last, but...
i can't resist this one last character...
if any of you know web comics, surely you'll know Homestuck.
i was reminded of it the other day, and then thought 'Huh. Wonder if I should add a character to the RP.'
and here we are.
with me asking @TheChildOfTheLettuceField if i can claim the big boi himself.
Dirk Strider
... Ok, but oddly, yesterday I was watching a fandom files on Homestuck.

It's still a kid. And now Specter has enemies whose gadgets include spamming plasma blasts, no doubt having some explosive weapons as well. If Specter lost going all out against some kids with strong gadgets, how does he plan to take out three adults armed with gadgets, one a space soldier, one a soldier hell itself fears, and one who's able to take out monsters far, far bigger than them, a kid with a gadget that not only is summonable on demand, but allows him to use lightning, fire, and presumably ice, not to mention spawn unbreakable shields to guard himself. And perhaps stop time. And then the last one, who in of herself is a living weapon.
As far as practicality is concerned, by plasma lance I mean actual lasers. Like steady beams of plasma fired constantly and spammed. Plasma bolts are a downgrade by a significant degree. Even specter himself can make himself invulnerable to all those methods of attack with his shield while dishing out serious pain. And that’s not even considering him using mech suits, battle cruisers, and similar devices to aid in such a battle.

Space soldier honestly isn’t that difficult to overcome, aside the plasma grenade and perhaps sustained fire for long periods of time.

Doom slayer actually isn’t all that thought. It’s his revival factor and gigantic arsenal that makes him a threat. Otherwise it’s just pure muscle power and the feel no pain factor.

Hiro has quite the diverse movepool and had some vast variety of tools and skill to use, a tad worried about him, but it SHOULD be fine. Maybe.

Specter has faced far worse power outputs than Elecman, case closed with him.

Living weapon? Hm?

Trust me, I got some tricks up my sleeves here ;)

comic

As far as practicality is concerned, by plasma lance I mean actual lasers. Like steady beams of plasma fired constantly and spammed. Plasma bolts are a downgrade by a significant degree. Even specter himself can make himself invulnerable to all those methods of attack with his shield while dishing out serious pain. And that’s not even considering him using mech suits, battle cruisers, and similar devices to aid in such a battle.

Space soldier honestly isn’t that difficult to overcome, aside the plasma grenade and perhaps sustained fire for long periods of time.

Doom slayer actually isn’t all that thought. It’s his revival factor and gigantic arsenal that makes him a threat. Otherwise it’s just pure muscle power and the feel no pain factor.

Hiro has quite the diverse movepool and had some vast variety of tools and skill to use, a tad worried about him, but it SHOULD be fine. Maybe.

Specter has faced far worse power outputs than Elecman, case closed with him.

Living weapon? Hm?

Trust me, I got some tricks up my sleeves here ;)
well, now that Dirk is accepted...
i'm not gonna throw him in yet, but Dirk could take out Specter easily.
because Homestuck looks at anime, and says; "Hold my beer."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Personally, it takes more than saying "he defeated demons of hell, he stomps" cause I need to know the context of how strong said demons are. It's like fighting "gods" in series, sounds impressive but for all we know the ones with titles of "God" could be weaker compared to figures of other series.

Either way, Kale is with that group right? She should stomp if Godjacob uses her Berserker Side. DB can get pretty powerful especially when compared to most other series.

Status
Not open for further replies.