• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I dunno, maybe?

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
alright. so i may have over-complicated this, but...
i still did it.
+ Tier (Unlimited Power)
S1 Tier (Omniversal Power)
S2 Tier (Dimensional Power)
S3 Tier (Universal Power)
S4 Tier (Galactic Power)
A1 Tier (Beyond Godly)

Kale (Full Power)
A2 Tier (God-Like)
Thor (Stormbreaker)
A3 Tier (God-Like Potential)
Z
A4 Tier (Supernaturally Gifted)
Raitourufu
Yami
Thor (Weaponless)
B1 Tier (Immense Potential)
Hiro (Key Blade)
Toph
Keith (Lion)
Lance (Lion)
B2 Tier (Beyond Superhuman)
Iron Man (XLVII)
Darth Vader
Time Man
Cut Man
Elec Man
Specter
Kaleb (With Team)
X
Y
Doomslayer
Bowser
Logan (Berserker)
Sans
Danny Phantom
Star Butterfly
Negan (Symbiote Bonded)
Variant Fox
Shantae
Akame
Ezra
Ridley
Midoriya
Yang
Ruby Rose
Azula
B3 Tier (Superhuman)
Lucario
Logan
Master Chief
Spider-Man
General Grievous
Raven
Hiro (No Weapon)
Ali
Jay
Dex
Kale (Suppressed)
Alicia
Ashley
Iida
Sam
B4 Tier (Superhuman Potential)
Jake
Angel Dust
Marron
Hunter
Edward
C1 Tier (Way Above Average)
Bakugou
Todoroki
Uraraka
Nathan
Solid Snake
C2 Tier (Peak Human)
Catgirl
Reagan
Keith (No Lion)
Lance (No Lion)
C3 Tier (Above Average)
Hughes
Finn
Rocket Racoon
Negan
Sawyer
Keda & Alpha
C4 Tier (Average)
Kaleb (No Team)
Alec
D1 Tier (Below Average)
Dipper
D2 Tier (Way Below Average)
D3 Tier (Physically Powerless)
D4 Tier (Feking Useless)
also, i don't mean to press or anything in the wake of certain events, @StormingCobra55, but you still gotta post.

Man, I really hate to be that guy.

I feel like Sam should at least be considered on the same level as Specter, Cut/Time/Elec Man, and Azula. I can give reasoning too.

• He took down 10 mob enforcers armed with Automatic weapons. In the early 2000s. The closest thing to cyborg technology at the time would have been Grey Fox's suit, which wasn't utilized until Shadow Moses in 2005.
  • Samuel takes down a modified Metal Gear RAY singlehandedly. Said modification was a plasma cannon replacing it's hydraulic cutter.
  • He fought Raiden to near death, slashing out his eye and cutting off his arm. The only reason Raiden survived was because Sam let him. This was right after Raiden beat a modded RAY himself.
  • Fought an upgraded Raiden unarmed. Granted, this leads to an injury on his chest armor that Raiden uses to kill him, but he still managed to flip, pummel, and kick Raiden and significantly hurt him in the process.
I just think he deserves to be one tier higher. He's really strong.

Also, I think Todoroki and Bakugou, from what I know, shouldn't be on Uraraka level. Uraraka makes stuff float. The other two spew ice, fire, and explosions. Granted they are just edgy teens. Maybe B3, B2.

Oh yeah I completely understand it and it's 100% accurate to what Yang - or many characters like her, like Cut Man - would do in her situation.
Doesn't change the fact she's punching SOLID TITANIUM WITH HER BARE FISTS.

Err...Am I wrong that we are in Marseilles? For the villains and the Black Lion that is. I must admit I still need to read a LOT from the RP. So are we in some small base off of Marseilles, or still in that vortex/world between worlds place?

Black Lion is in a forest outside the city as far as I know. Villains are on an airship (Presumably above the city).

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Sorry if I'm progressing the Team Hiro plot too much, but with the lack of rp responses from people we're waiting on, namely Cloud and Cobra, probably someone else, I don't want this rp to die, and I've seen tons of roleplays die out because of long periods of inactivity.
So if things get quiet for a while, long enough, I'll be posting.
Unless, of course, the last post is me. If that's the case, we'll then, that sucks.
Gonna tag you both again, because we still need you (Even though one of you hasn't been on in a week, almost).
@Cloudswift @StormingCobra55

Works for me.

..........but again, what is the Black Lion crew to do either if Cloud gets back or I auto her cast? Specter is being dealt with by Hiro's group, Erza and company are gonna fight the Soviets and Iron Man's group is dealing with Z.

Same for the Airship people TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.