• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Gym Academy

Name: Kreigen
Type: Steel
Personality: Positive, Serious
Appearance: White hair, green eyes, clean shaven face
Trainer Card:
335566_trainercard-Kreigen.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kage walked up to the school with a grin on his face "hey Maggie we made it to the gym school!" Kage said to his magmite with a grin on his face. "well lets go for a walk around campus and see whats going on around here."

"thanks man the real person i wanna battle is you but hey whatever"Tyrese smiles at jerek and picks up shinx"ok buddy were going to do our best to win"shinx smiles at Tyrese"im going against a fire type maybe i should use rain dance"

OOC: Diana is the eevee girl.
BIC: Jerek smiled. He would probably be fighting Tyrese soon enough, so he hoped he could pick up a win against Samantha and then wrap it up in a battle with Tyrese.

BIC: "man I feel like battling someone" Kreigen said "hey you, do you want to battle?" He said to Diana. Kreigan folded his arms as he said this. "my name is kreigen by the way." He said

OOC: was at a sabbat Vtm larp just got out

BIC: Diana arched an eyebrow behind her glasses. A new boy had just walked into the academy and was already challenging her out if the blue. She studied him for a moment since she had not seen him battle personally. She looked at his one Pokemon who was out. Hmm steel type or electric type. She started formulating strategies in her head all within a few moments. " I believe we have to wait our turn. " She straightened her glasses, "However when the other battle is done I accept your challenge. My name is Diana."

The two eevees by her side sniffed the magnetic Pokemon inquisitively.

Kreigen saw her arch her eyebrow and realized this would be a tough battle. But he had never backed down before and he sure was not going to back down now. "sure, By the way my name is Kreigen, but you can call me K."

Samantha entered the arena spectators area again her new numel following her and Flaps still hanging on her back, for the first time she seemed to have one of her pokemon inside its poke ball. glancing at the people her eyes lay on Kreigen and in a moment of thought she put both pokemon back in their balls when she saw his magnamite. she couldn't tell if he was a steel gym leader or an electric one but for her this did not matter. she walked over and sat next to him "you must be new here, shame you had to miss the best battle of them all, MY Battle!"

Diana growled slightly still mad at Vulcan. "Well my last battle certainly will not make the news."
She shook her head and once again composed herself. She looked at the hyper boy before her. "Why are you being so personal with some one you just met who you are about to battle for your future."

"I don't know maybe i just want to be friendly?" K said with a shrug "so are you ready for this battle?" K said excitedly "oh and i want to be the best steel type trainer in the world!" K said this last sentence loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I don't know maybe i just want to be friendly?" K said with a shrug "so are you ready for this battle?" K said excitedly "oh and i want to be the best steel type trainer in the world!" K said this last sentence loud enough for everyone to hear.

Diana cocked her head to the side , "you are very impatient I see." She looked him dead in the eyes. "That is a very big goal. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't do it. She held his gaze firmly, "No matter how much they try to break you or beat it out of you." She looked back at the arena after a moment. " I told you already we have to wait our turn."

"oh But don't worry." Kreigen said "I shall be as strong as steel." He said as he fist pumped the air. "oh I thought they were done, sorry." kreigen said with a shrug "who is fighting?"

Last edited:
OOC: Tepig is this one dying?

"Diana adjusted her glasses and looked at the board and the field, "I believe the next battle is to be between the grass trainer and the electric trainer." She turned her gaze back to the boy before her, "It should prove to be an enlightening battle I do hope." She scanned the area for the missing trainers, "perhaps they did not hear the announcement or maybe they are absent from the premise currently. "It might also be the ground trainer here versus the Ice trainer or the ghost trainer." She nodded toward the other girl when she said ground trainer.

OOC: This rp is dying. It's alright. I was kinda starting to get tired of maintaining it anyway.
BIC: Jerek got on the stands. The arena had finally been set: a ice field. Fire types had a minor weakness here, but not a major one.