• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kanto Journeys (Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah Cronus should be fine I just feel like I should have switchedout when Gyarados went down" Levi said as he grabbed his backpack. "Im gonna go to the pokemon center, ill be back soon." he said with a faint grin before leaving.

As he watched the psycho cuts head toward Gyarados Robby thought to himself, "So far so good, but should I use Greninja in this battle? What if I pass out in a gym match? No, I will not use Greninja's power."

The Psycho Cuts, slashed at Gyrados. Gyrados let loose a loud roar. "Now use Hydro Pump!" Shouted Misty. Gyrados fired a blast of water straight at the Gallade.

Meanwhile, Ry quickly left the gym match to make a phone call. It was a very exciting phone call.

Levi healed his team before leaving, he was lost in thought. Okay, the third gym is Electric, what should I do? He wasnt paying attention and ran straight into Ry. "Oh, hey, whats your hurry?"

"Right!" Robby yelled. "Gallade jump over the Hydro pump and use thunder punch!" Robby yelled as he watched the hydro pump come closer and closer.

"Counter with Cru-" but Misty stopped when she saw the electrified fist hit Gyrados causing damage. "Go Hurricane!" She yelled. Gyrados dove back and surrounded Gallade with a whirlwind.

"Gallade, I believe you can do this." Robby said calmly as the whirlwind surrounded Gallade. "Use Swords Dance then use Psycho Cut to cut right through!" Robby exclaimed. Gallade shot 4 Psycho cuts, two exploded as they destroyed the Hurricane and two headed straight for Gyarados.

The blasts collided with Gyrados, doing a chunk of damage. He was barley hanging in there. "Use Hydro Pump! Full Blast!" Misty comanded. Gyrados reared back and fired a blast of pure water straight at Gallade.

"Cut through it with your blades, then jump onto Gyarados and use close combat!" Robby yelled as Gallade had reduced the damage of the Hydro Pump. Gallade then jumped above Gyarados.

The attack didn't due a lot of damage but it was enough. Gyrados cloasped and fell towards the ground. Misty switched her pokemon with Starmie. The water pokemon burst out of it's pokeball and dived into the water.

"Good job Gallade, return" Robby said as he watched as Gyarados fell. "Greninja, I choose you!" Robby yelled as Greninja came out. "Into the water and use double team!" Robby exclaimed. Greninja jumped into the water and dozens of clones appeared.

Brief comes inside the gym and sits right next too Darrius. "So how are they doing so far how many of them passed" asked Brief.

"Two so far, Ry and Levi. Robby is in the middle of his match as you can see, and i'm on the slate for the next one." Darrius replies, sliding over for Brief to sit down.

"You're trapped!" Misty shouted. "Starmie jump out and use Ice Beam!" she shouted. Starmie jumped out of the water and shot of blast instantly freezing the water's surface. "You're copies can't break through the ice." Misty said smiling.

"That's what you think." Robby said with a laugh. "Greninja, Night Slash!" Robby yelled as Greninja appeared above Starmie.

Ry smiled. "I gotta make a call, apparently a good friend of mine will be in Vermillion." he waved at Levi and ran towards the video telephone.

Starmie took the hit and fell backwards. "At least there's no more clones," she mumbled to herself. "Now Rapid Spin!" she shouted. Starmie started to spin and charged at the revealed Greninja.

"Ah, well have fun!" Levi yelled before making his way back to the gym. He walked in to see Greninja fighting Starmie. Already on to her second pokemon....nice Levi thought to himself as he sat down. "How's he doing?" Levi asked no one in particular.

"He seems to be handling things well thus far. Gallade made pretty quick work of Gyarados, and now Greninja is on vs Starmie. Can't imagine the match will go much longer." Darrius says, answering the returning trainer's question.

"Greninja charge at Starmie and use Ariel Ace!" Robby yelled with a smile on his face. Greninja put away his Night Slash sword, and imminently started charging Starmie.

The two pokemon collided, but Starmie lost the battle of power and crashed into a platform. "Now Ice Beam!" Misty shouted. Starmie aimed and fired a sub zero blast at the Greninja.

After a while of talking, Ry entered the gym. "This is getting intense," he said to himself. Baxter looked at the Pokemon as they fought, and ran to hide behind Ry's leg. It looked pretty scary.

The Ice Beam hit Greninja's arm directly, freezing them. Seeing this, Robby came up with a plan. "Use the Ice on your arms to create an Ice Water Shuriken, Full Power!" Robby yelled. "Greninja!!" Greninja yelled, as he created a giant frozen shuriken and threw it directly at Starmie.

"Ah...looks like another clean sweep for our group" Levi had his pokemon egg sitting in his lap no longer wrapped in the small blanket, it occasionally shook lighlty. "Not much longer now..." he said looking down at the the egg. "Anyone have a guess as to what it might be?" he asked curiously, there was a distinct white line going around the egg.

"Rapid Spin!" Misty shouted. Starmie started to spin and collided with the frozen shurikin, breaking in into pieces, and Starmie charged towards Greninja.

Ry walked over to the stands with Baxter close behind. "It's going to hatch soon," he said looking at the egg. Baxter cocked his head and stared at the egg. "Ty," he breathed quietly.

"Oh shoot!" Robby yelled as the Rapid Spin collided with Greninja. "Greninja, can you continue?" Robby asked as Greninja stood up, "Nin!" Greninja responded as it shook it's head. "Alright! Let's Finish this use Night Slash!" Robby yelled. Greninja ran straight with incredible speed toward Starmie with two Night Slash swords.

"Robby's bonded very well with Greninja over a short period of time, i'm confident in his abilities as a trainer" Levi said with a smile. "Its been awhile since I've traveled with other people, I forgot how interesting it was to watch and interact with people like me." Vex popped out of her pokeball and landed on Levi's shoulder. "Ninjaa!" it said looking down at the egg. "Hey girl, you wanna see the egg hatch huh?" he smiled at his friend.

Landon continued to walk through the forest alongside Iwa, "That's it!" He exclaimed with excitement, he pulled out a Pokeball and threw it up, "Doku, let's go!" Doku burst out of the Pokeball immediately, "Doku can you fly up and find the quickest way out of the forest?", Landon asked, "Venomoth!" It cried back as it flew up, "Veno!" It called down "Lead the way," Landon called as he followed Doku back to Cerulean City. Landon continued to run through the forest until he was once again, "Take a rest Iwa and Doku," Landon said as re-called them and began running back to the gym

The attack hit Starmie knocking him out. "Starmie," Misty said, as she returned Starmie to his Pokeball. She walked over and handed Robby a Cascade Badge. "Congrats." She said nodding. Then she walked off to heal her pokemon.
"Good job," Ry said giving a thumbs up. Baxter looked at his trainer and copied the movement.

"So what'd I miss?" Landon asked as he walked into the gym, he viewed Misty handing Robby his badge, "Aw man I missed the battle!?!" he cried.

As Starmie fell Greninja twirled his swords and put them away. "Very good job Greninja! Now, take a good rest, you deserve it." Robby said as he recalled Greninja."Thank you Misty." Robby said as he took the badge. "Thanks Ry, Baxter!" Robby said as Elekid jumped onto his head yelling and raising his fist, "Ele Ele!" Robby took a seat next to Ry and asked, "Who will be battling next?"

"Hm....guys have you noticed a pattern after we win our gym badges?" Levi asked with a curious look as Misty walked off. "I think we should break up our gym matches into multiple days, I feel bad making these gym leaders lose there fighting spirit after losing so many times in a row. If we spread the battles out it'll just seem like a rush of powerful trainers coming through rather than some rag tag group coming by and destroying the leader one after another"

Robby noticed Landon walk in, "Hey did you get lost again?" Robby asked with a smirk on his face. Hearing Levi's comment. "You're right, haha." Robby said with a chuckle.

Levi brightened up. "Not to mention it'll give us a chance to explore the town we're in, never know what kind of things you could find in a town with a gym!"

"Alright then! I'm going to go explore some of the town. Who wants to come with me?" Robby said as he started to get up.

"Sure, what ever you say." Robby said with a smirk. "I'm going to go walk around town a bit and make a phone call, I'll be back soon." Robby said as he began to leave to gym. Robby thought to himself with an excited look an his face "Professor said I would be able to pick up Aegislash today."

Ry stood up. "I'm gonna explore for a while. Who's in?' He asked. He was ready to explore this town. "Tyrouge," Baxter cheered in agreement.

"I'll join you after I make a call!" Robby yelled as he ran out the gym door. Robby arrived at the Pokemon Center and gave his pokeballs to the nurse, "Please take care of them." He said. "Of course, leave it to me!" the nurse said walking to the healer with his pokeballs. Robby walked to the pc and called Professor Sycamore. "Hey Professor, is Aegislash ready?" Robby asked with excitement. "Yes, of course, here his pokeball, I will now send it to you." Sycamore said as he transported the ball to Robby. "Here it is Professor, just got it. Thanks, bye." Robby said as he hung up the phone. Robby then grabbed the rest of his pokeballs and ran of to find Ry with his old friend Aegislash at his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.