• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kickin’ it Kanto Style (DISCUSSION)

@Imperfect World I decided to promote Chris from "NPC" status to "actual character" status, since I'm gonna use him more than I initialy had planed and I might have something in store for him.

Character Bio:
Chris OC.png
*Made on Hero Forge
Name: Chris
Appearance: Standing at about 1,80m tall, he's a man with broad features, light skin, and short dark hair and beard. He wears dark trousers, brown shoes, and tipicaly a white open coat. He'll occasionaly change to a more extravagant, ornated red coat when he goes out of his workplace (not in this RP, most likely).
Personality: Despite looking like a businessman sometimes, Chris is a very layed down person and is not very formal when talking to people. He tends to brag about his creations and knowledge and is quite confident on what he does, to the point where he can be a bit cocky at times. He doesn't like to walk much, and usualy when needing to go somewhere more than a few miles away, he'll use some kind of transport, which usualy happens to be his Magnezone with a railed platform attached to it. If some field work needs to be done, he hires someone to do it for him.
Reason for Travel: Chris used to travel a lot between regions during his graduation to become a researcher and engineer. Nowadays though, he lives a very sedentary life, spending most of his time in his lab and doesn't travel much aside from business travels. In this case, he volunteered to take Rick into a trip to Kanto so they could revive an Aerodactyl, although he might take the opportunity to get some research of his own going.
While Chris has a ton of pokémon, most of them are multiples of the same species, typicaly Steel and Electric types, that he uses to power up machinery and to assist him in many tasks. A great example is the boat he used to travel to Kanto, which is full of pokémon hidden in its hull, working in tandem to make the ship work. He's not a battler, and the few times where he does fight, he does so by indirect means, so his skills in a "fair" pokémon battle are unknown.

Species: Magnezone
oie_transparent (6).png

Description: This Magnezone is one of the two most well known of Chris's pokémon and one of the few single species that he owns. Chris uses it as a means of transportation when something requires him to leave his current work place. It is also Chris's most battle-capable pokémon.

Species: Ditto
oie_transparent (5).png

Description: Equaly known, Chris has a Ditto with him every time, although people will rarely notice it since the little blob is usualy transformed into some kind of object. It has a tendency to play pranks on people and pokémon after its been figured out, or turn into them to mimic them.

Species: Magnemite (x4)
oie_transparent (4).png

Description: While Chris owns multiple Magnemites, he usualy has a handfull of them hovering by his side wherever he goes, mostly serving as his personal security guards.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Hey there! I saw this and it caught my intrigue, I'll be posting a OC sheet for one of my characters below! This seems interesting, and I hope to get involved!

Name: Lewis Fireheart. I know, strange surname, but hey, it's cool. (And I once knew someone who's last name was as such, so it's not like a fake surname!)

Trainer class: Researcher/Professional Trainer(he hopes to become a professional, at least!)

Personality: Lewis, while being of a more intelligent mindset, is very outgoing and cheerful, and fits the bill for more of a cheerful scientist who loves to share his ideas with anyone who will listen. He has a passion for pokemon, and of course science. He has a lot of knowledge of Pokemon, and has been to various regions which has lead to an appreciation for all sorts of culture. However, when threatened, he becomes a lot more meek and shy, preferring to solve conflict with words and diplomacy and only using violence as an last resort. He's very kind and enjoys helping people in whatever way he can, and even though he may end up going into periods of mild sadness when he fails to be able to help someone, he won't let that keep him down, as time is always moving foward, and he feels as if he should too.

Appearance: Lewis can normally be seen with stereotypical scientist garb. A pair of protective goggles and a long labcoat that reaches down to his knees. However, he also wears a pair of black trousers with some yellow reflective rings on them, perhaps mimicing Umbreon and making it easier to see him at night. He also wears a pair of black footwear that seem to combine boots and dress shoes. However, when he's out in the field, which is likely going to be his style for most of the roleplay, he wears something a bit more normal for a trainer, and less formal. He wears a pair of black trackpants(with the classic umbreon-style rings for cohesion), black workboots, a green undershirt, and a darker green light jacket. He also has short black hair with streaks of green and purple, and his eyes are a brilliant emerald. He wears the standard pokemon belt carrying his three pokeballs and some other equipment in case needed, such as a flashlight, a scanner, and other such things. He also carries a laptop carrier-style bag, but a bit larger and able to unfold to reveal more storage space than appears from the outside, like a certain blue police box of fiction. Finally, he has a pair of glasses with a bit of discreet technical gubbins attached, perhaps to suppliment his vision even better. On addition, he has a sort of variant on the classic Poketech being called the holotech, which is a sort of watch that projects an interactive hologram in front of the user. It's experimental and a prototype made by the company he works for, and he was lucky enough to get an early version for testing. It works very well, and has all the functions of a regular poketech, with a few extras including remote box management, something generally only seen in places like Galar. However, unlike with the box tech in Galar, he can't remotely switch between pokemon in his party and in his boxes, even if he had more than 6 pokemon.

Reason for travel: Lewis has decided that the life of a scientist may be fun, but he'd like more than to be cooped up in a laboratory all day. He gained a love for field work at a young age, and decided to ask the company he worked for to be changed from a lab technician to a field researcher, and his request was accepted. He moved from Unova to Kanto to start his field work in the form of a Pokemon journey, making sure to collect and record his discoveries as he went along! With his three Pokemon, he believed that he'd be able to do well if he kept a positive spirit, maybe even becoming the travel companion for another rookie trainer along the way!

Pokemon team: While his team aren't anything special and won't start out strong, they have a great respect and trust for their trainer, and have a bond that is almost impossible to break. He loves his Pokemon dearly, and it hurts him to see them in any serious pain, which is why he tries to avoid conflict. However, he would grow to learn that sometimes battling can be fun, and even good for his Pokemon, as long as they get rest and good healing after a battle.

Mistress: A female Eevee with a bit of an attitude problem and a rather commanding demanior. She's the newest addition to his team, and was a gift from an old friend who managed to capture an Eevee who was causing trouble but clained not to be able to handle the little trouble maker. However, after a few days on the team of Lewis, she calmed down and rather enjoys the company of her trainer. She's a bit energetic and hard for even Lewis to control, which can lead to her going off and getting into a spot of trouble. The name came from her more independant personality, often doing things before Lewis can even give her an order. Which can sometimes be for the best, since she seems to know more about battling than her own trainer. Lewis hopes she can evolve into a Leafeon, or perhaps a Sylveon, but he'd rather have her decide what she evolves into when she's ready.

Lady: Another female, this time a Gardevoir. She's been with Lewis since he was 12, essentially his starter. As a Raltz, she was a bit shy and took a while to warm up to her trainer. However, as they both grew and the bond became unbreakable, Lady became rather protective of her trainer. Much like old stories, she'd be willing to sacrifice her own life in order to save Lewis, but he'd make sure he'd never be in such a situation. They care much for eachother, and Lady even communicates to both her own trainer and others using telepathy, but it's limited in that she can't read the minds of others. With Lewis, it's another story, since they've gained a strong enough bond that she can tell what he's thinking just as a sort of 6th sense.

Blizzard: Male Alolan Vulpix. Blizzard was picked up by Lewis when he was around 19, visiting the Alola region for a business trip with his father. During a break, he decided to explore the mountains which people claimed to be full of dangerous Pokemon. Lady was willing to protect him, and he had emergency communication in case anything happened. Upon exploring the lower parts, he came across a badly wounded Vulpix, who was remarkably different from the Vulpix he'd seen back home. It was his first experience with a regional variant, at least a wild one. Since dealing with a wounded pokemon, especially a young one such as the one he found could be dangerous, Lady was sent out to look for signs of the family of the Vulpix. The family could not be located, so Lewis gently picked up the wounded, sleeping Vulpix and managed to get it medical attention at the local Pokecentre, while of course stabilizing the poor thing with his knowledge of emergency first aid. After the Vulpix was treated, he seemed to refuse to leave the side of the one who saved his life, and so Lewis gained a loyal companion. While he seemed to have been abandoned by his family for being the weak one, Lewis was more than willing to give the poor ice fox a new purpose.

And there we go, with three Pokemon backstories a bit longer than what I'd usually write, but hey, it gives them character! Why have the trainer be the only one with a backstory?

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Alright, I'll drop a Lewis into the roleplay, just give me a bit. Been busy today, had to help the family move some stuff. But I'm finally free. Might even bring in another of my OCs, a girl with heavy spiritual and supernatural connection named Alexis, but we'll first see how well Lewis does.

Edit: Lewis has been dropped into the roleplay, and I decided to give a little hint to another one of my characters, Evilane. She may or may not be seen further in the roleplay, or may just be used as a background character known only by name. Time will tell. Also, I may have made a mistake sending Lewis into the Sushi resturant, since in real life, I've never had sushi, so I'll have to use Google for names. It'll be fine.

Edit 2: And of course, there goes the naughty little Eevee. She's more like a zorua in terms of personality than an Eevee, honestly. But they are both foxlike pokemon, so it checks out. Maybe when she evolves, she'll end up less like a naughty Zorua on a constant sugar high.

Last edited:
Hello! I've been poking around, and I couldn't help but ask if thread is still accepting new RPers? Caught my attention and seems to be keeping good momentum. Would be great to be involved. If so, I'll cook up a bio later because it's that time of year again. Thanks!

Hey, I'm interested in joining, I just have one question.
Can I use the new Pokemon from Gen 9? (Grafaiai, Paldean Wooper, ect.)

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I'm pretty sure there's a site rule claiming you're generally not allowed to have Pokemon from unreleased games. Perhaps when Gen 9 is released, you can, but for now, you're stuck with Generation 1 to 8.

Edit: And towards Asprey... In the words of a great floating head, "Show me what you got!"

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Mhm. If you need any help, I'm usually here. I like to consider myself a compitent writer, even though I can't really write much alone outside of lore. But that's why I'm here! Roleplay is a lot easier than writing a story by myself, frankly.

If you’re interested in joining the roleplay, feel free to leave a character bio. Unfortunately, because Gen 9 hasn’t been released yet I won’t be allowing Pokémon from said generation. I advise you stick to Pokémon from Gen 1, however if you want to have Pokémon from gens 2 - 8, you can, but they have to be obtained or sent from the region it calls it’s home. For example, you can not have a wild Shroomish popping out of the tall grass in Kanto.

So I came up with a character bio

Levi Gardener:

Trainer Class: Advanced Trainer

Personality: Levi seems like a cocky son of a gun who want to be the best trainer on Earth (kinda like Gary), but once you learn why, you might like him more as a person. He gets angry easily, especially if he looses a battle. His anger started when his first Pokemon (A Patrat) got stolen from him. Since he was young, he couldn't do anything about it.

Appearance: Light skin, with Blonde hair (sorta looks like my pfps hair style). Commonly seen wearing his same dumb shirt that has a huge star and the number one in bright red, and his ripped black pants. He wears black shoes with gold decorated in star shapes on the heel of the shoe. When he's in a gym, he wears a jumpsuit inspired by Lance's getup.

Reasons for Travel: Levi traveled to Kanto on his journey to have every gym badge to prove to his father that he isn't a screw-up. (his journey started after his father abandoned him in the Unovan Victory Road, where he caught his Zweilous in a Premeir Ball he found next to him). So far he has gotten every gym badge from Unova, Hoenn, Galar, and Sinnoh.

Pokemon Team:

Zweilous: Levi's Zweilous was found in the Victory Road of his home region, the Unova region, and he's been with Levi ever since. Levi always thought it was weird, how he collected so many regional gym badges, and how Zweilous hasn't evolved yet. I think Zweilous has an Everstone hidden in its fur (or whatever it has.). When Zweilous was a young Deino, it was a lone wolf. It wasn't friends with any of the Onix, Excadrill, or Druddigon.

and ye, that's it.

Appologies for being dead we've had a lot of thunderstorms screwing with our internet that why i haven't replied yet. What's my motovation or do i make something up?

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I'd suggest making something up. Personally, my Lewis decided to come to Kanto as a sort of vacation from work, choosing to strengthen both himself and his Pokemon by increasing his skills as a trainer. And he overcomes the weakness of his team with a unique bit of hardware that allows him a stronger connection with his Gardevoir. He belives that when you combine the best minds in the world with the best of Pokemon, you can achieve anything! Which is the whole goal of Razor Laboratories. To enrich the lives of those around them as much as possible with cutting-edge tech!

Edit: When I originally made Lewis about two years ago, I was not aware of the computer company called Razer. Razor Laboratories is not at all similar, in case you're wondering. And about the roleplay, it's finally getting exciting! After 20+ years, Lewis will finally have an opportunity to prove himself!

@Super Nerd pokefan00 It’s alright, I understand that internet connections definitely cause a major problem when trying to get online, haha!

But I’m confused. What do you mean “your motivation”. Like, your reason for travel?

Also, I’d really like to see a sample paragraph. Everyone who joins needs to have a basic understanding of proper grammar.

I’d love to see what you’ve got! Feel free to add a character bio when you’re ready.
RBY themed sprite of what he would look like if you battled him in the actual games!
pixil-frame-0.png

Name: Ewan Burrwick

Trainer Class: Bug Catcher

Eye Color: Brown.

Personality: If you know him, he's cheerful and energetic, he has an eye for the little things, even if they are bug Pokémon. In person, he can actually be very well disciplined, showing respect and keeping a humble portrait of himself. He'll be pretty tough on 'newbies', as he's faced many strong trainers, some of which have gone on to new heights, such as trainers who've made it to league, became champion, etc., so you would imagine that he sets expectations pretty high for trainers he may face.

Appearance: The sprite shown above gives a rather rough idea of what he looks like. Under the mighty, makeshift, samurai armor, he wears simple clothes, a white tank top, blue shorts and sandles. He is somewhat tanned, with buzzed, black hair. He is also a little 'fluffier', keeping a mildly chubby look. As for his armor, he dons a black samurai helmet (a kabuto), with the 'horns' being colored gold, with a little shine to it too. His chest plate is hung by suspenders and wrapped on his waist by a thin rope. The top half of his chest plate is colored red, with the bottom half being black. Around his waist is a kusazuri, a skirt of plates held together by the thin rope he has around waist. Overall, his armor appears loose and often jiggles and jangles when he walks around.

Reason for travel: He's a native Kantonian, and hasn't been to another region. He was born in Viridian City, where he would live in a humble cabin until he hit the age of ten, where he could finally become a Pokémon Trainer. For about a year, he camped out in Viridian Forest, catching your run of the mill bug Pokémon, Weedles, Caterpies, etc. Because of his battle experience, he wanted to also find some kind of 'hobby', rather than catching inferior bugs all day.

Pokémon:

Pinsir - Jolly - Moxie Ability
Known Moves:
  • Dig
  • Swords Dance
  • Brick Break
  • Guillotine
By level, Pinsir is around 48-55.

Magikarp - Adamant - Rattled Ability
Known Moves:
  • Tackle
  • Flail
  • Splash
-
By level, Magikarp is level 25. (Note: Ewan bought this Pokémon from a man at a Pokécenter for 500 P$.)

Pikachu - Hardy - Lightning Rod Ability
Known Moves:
  • Nasty Plot
  • Thunderbolt
  • Double Team
  • Agility
By level, Pikachu is level 43.
Apologies if it looks a little rushed, was busy with work, and other stuff.

@Draco Nightshade @The Heart of Frostfire. @MarcelGalliard790 since so many decided to show up, I'm leaving the grunt NPCs for you to control, since it would be too many for me to manage (I assume that's what you expected anyways). I'll control the helicopter though, since I'll need it for later.

(For those wondering what the helicopter looks like, is the model from Mewtwo: Returns)
Mewtwo_Returns.png

Also I'm going in vacations for a week in about 3 days, and during that time I don't know if I'm gonna post or how often, and if I do, it will probably be short stuff, or some saved draft I may do beforehand (texting on mobile is a pain @.@).

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh christ... I'm not very good at controlling NPCs, nor canon characters. I've tried in the past, and it's never ended well. I'd have to stay away from it. But I might bring in my Alexis in a following post, give me a second to make her character sheet. Although, a quick question about characters. Would I be allowed to have my character born into a sort of cult that she managed to escape from alongside her family during some failed attempt to summon the deity they worship? I just want to make sure it's okay, since... She's meant to be a more mysterious character with a bit of a darker backstory than what I usually do.

I really love this character! He seems adorable! You’re accepted, feel free to hop in whenever you’d like.
Okay, great! Two questions though.

1. I am aware that this takes place in Kanto, but can other Pokémon from different regions also be encountered and obtained, like how HG/SS allowed you to encounter Pokémon like Furret and Houndour in Kanto?

2. On the actual RP thread, there seems to be a lot going on in between characters, so for clarification: how much progress has been made since the start of the RP thread and/or a rough idea of what's going in the story as a whole?

@The Heart of Frostfire.

Sure, that would be fine, but it’s quite dark (cults do tend to be dark though). Could it be like, a team kind of cult? Like, say she grew up in a team like team rocket, and they commit crimes to try and summon this deity Pokémon they’re obsessed with (I assume the deity is a Pokémon).

@asprey

You can obtain other Pokémon from other regions only if they’re obtained from that region, but not from the wild in Kanto. This takes place in the games of Red and Blue, so only Pokémon native to Kanto are going to be able to be caught from the wild.

Some of us are currently finished with Cerulean City’s gym, and are on our way to Vermillion to tackle the next gym. Others are taking on Team Rocket. I’m not sure if we want to diverge into different paths completely, but I personally wouldn’t want that. Some of us are mostly focused on gyms, other completely on team rocket. However, to stop confusion I’d love if we all traveled together and supported each other through each of our characters path.

Therefore, I actually would want us to start doing this. If nobody else wants to, that’s fine, but we could do something like this:

Let’s say we battle a gym and are planning to go to the next city, but someone else wants to explore a new thing with their character and their story while we’re in a certain place. They would come to the discussion thread, say “Hey, can we do this for my OC while we’re here?” or “Are we able to start working more on this thing?” And we’d all be like, “yeah, sure, sounds good!”

Does that sound like a good idea? If not, feel free to comment.

@Draco Nightshade There was localized sunny weather in Route 25 since I cleared it with Sunny Day before. Raining is in Cerulean. :D
But lets keep with the rain now and assume Zapdos is actually flying by, making Sunny Day fail (even though Zapdos doesn't have Drizzle, which I never understood why).

@Imperfect World The way I'm doing is, while people take on the gyms, I take on other side stuff. I should have plenty of "filler" to keep my character busy while people pick on the gyms. When I first came into the RP I actualy didn't know what to do after Pewter, until I came up with this whole Team Rocket stuff.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Yeah, I suppose that could work, honestly. Perhaps my Alexis could have been born into some underground team worshipping Yveltal, trying to summon it in order to cause destruction on those deemed unworthy. Sort of like Team Flare, but bent on worldwide destruction. Alright, I'll work on a bio now.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Name: Alexis Denalk

Trainer class: Former doomsday grunt, currently psychic with specialization on the unknown.

Personality: Alexis is rather withdrawn and shy, as a result of years of isolation from the outside world. She tends to avoid contact with large groups of people when she can, and has a hard time trusting people. She finds it hard to relate to people, however she ultimately wants to at least have some people trust her despite her flaws. If someone manages to gain her trust, she will become loyal and friendly to those who she cares about. However, if conflict happens, she's more likely to flee and hide until the conflict is over. She has become profiicent with Pokemon much more than people, and has picked up some medical training from her parents.

Appearance: She does not like to show much of her body when in public, and due to only recently managing to escape the cult-like team that kept her and her parents essentially imprisoned, she still wears the red robes 'The Doomsday Organization(which was often referred to as 'Team Devastation') were commonly seen in. However, unlike them, she's modified them to remove all marks and symbols the team used. She has simple red robes with a symbol of three crossed swords on the back, meant to symbolize the Swords of Justice, a group of 'deities' she rather enjoyed learning about and looked up to. Underneath her robes she had simply clothing, a pair of black combat boots, jeans, and a black t-shirt with a luxury ball symbol on the front. Her hair is a purplish colour with black and red highlights, and her face is rather attractive, having few blemishes. Her skin colour is rather pale as well from lack of sunlight. Finally, she has a small travel bag she carries with her via telekinesis, being one of the few humans with such abilities.

Reason for travel: Alexis, after managing to escape 'Team Devastation' with her parents, decided to explore Kanto in order to find her place in the world. Despite being originally in Kalos, she managed to get on a boat to Kanto and has been traveling for around two weeks since escape, hoping to find answers. And learn the mysteries of the world, alongside her Umbreon partner.

Pokemon team: Alexis is by no means any skilled combatant, however she will participate in friendly battles with those she trusts enough not to harm her Pokemon too much. She prefers more to stand back and do what she can to heal pokemon after a battle, with the help of a Blissey she raised from an egg.

Umbreon. Nickname: Allure(a nickname given to how his rings can glow at night, being alluring to those lost in the dark.) Gender: Male. Alexis has had Allure since the Pokemon was a wee Eevee, given to her early in life. Alexis treated the Eevee like her closest, and essentially only friend, giving the creature much love and respect. When the Eevee evolved to an Umbreon after fending off a few wild Ratattas, that's how Alexis knew the dark type would protect her until his last breath.

Blissey. Nickname: Medic. Gender: Female. Medic was originally given to her as an egg, which she swore to keep safe. When the egg hatched into a Happini, Alexis treated her with as much love and care as Allure. She managed to get an Oval stone from her parents as a gift to evolve the Happini, and eventually, the Chansey evolved again as a result of the affection given to it. Medic was trained to be a non-combatant, and rather focusing on healing and support.

And this is my second character! If you have any issues about it, let me know and I can see about changing it.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Oh, @MarcelGalliard790 just wanted to let you know Lewis is away from Lady and is instead engaging in hand to hand combat with a group of grunts. He has a history of occasionally using a collection of equipment to help fight crime around Unova, until he eventually promised Evilane to give up vigilantalism after the police force started dealing with crime to the point where it was no longer an issue. He doesn't have the same equipment he used to have, but he at least has a pair of gloves inlaid with metal to make his punches hit harder. And using a battery pack on his back under his shirt, to give his punches a nice electric jolt with each solid hit. I've explained this in my posts as best as I could.

As an old friend would say, Lewis is fisting grunts into a coma. Oh christ, I miss Cascade. Aside from that, while most trainers have the sense not to get involved with battles themselves, out of both concerns over safety and some form of respect, Lewis believes that criminals don't deserve that respect.

Last edited:

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I apologize for the late reply, but I've been a bit busy trying to take care of my dwarf cat. She got herself attacked by a cat larger than herself when she decided to get outside, and now I'm making sure she's okay and her wounds are treated. My father at least knows first aid, and the cat was co-operative. But my post has been made, and Alexis is making her appearance!

Hiya! I haven't been on this site in forever.. none the less roleplayed Pokémon in a while but i would love to join in if you all will have me <33

My Oc!
Name:
Vyle Solis
Appearance:
vyle.png
vyle2.png
vyle3.png

Personality:
Vyle is rather quiet and shy, she doesn't talk much. She mostly just stares and observes those around her. Many people have thought she is creepy for this but Vyle in reality is just extremely shy and overthinks. So to prevent embarrassment she just decided to not speak. Once she is comfortable Vyle will still be quiet though she speaks up a lot more and will joke with those around her. She is also very easily embarrassed and will show that to those who she trusts.
Reason for Travel: Her parents thought that if she left the house she would make more friends and be less quiet. So they pressured her a bit to go on adventures. Vyle went along with it to make her parents happy
Hometown: Born in the Unova region, lives in Celadon City
Backstory: Vyle was born in Unova and lived there till she was about 7. Her parents then got work in Celadon City in the Kanto region and thus they moved. Before they did, as a way for her to remember Unova her parents gave her a Litwick as her first Pokémon. She loved him and this was the start of her love for ghost type Pokémon. After they moved Vyle basically became a shut in due to her shyness. Her parents where worried about her and when she turned 10 they convinced her to go out and go on adventures, just like they did when they where kids. Vyle didn't want to..but to make her parents happy she went out. She found a couple more ghost type Pokémon and was happy. Though she would notice that people would start to give her weird looks and whispers. Vyle became nervous about all this and eventually realized that people thought the way she acted was creepy. Vyle then convinced herself that everyone thought that..now she struggles to make friends and truly trust others in fear that they will abandon her due to thinking she is creepy.
Starting Pokemon:
Litwick - Really close to evolving to Lampent
Haunter
Marowak

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Interesting OC. I see we both have a character from Unova, that's nice! (Maybe she'd be aware of Razor Laboratories, a technology company that's a big deal in Unova, and some other regions.)