• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Legends Arceus: Diamond and Pearl

Yua Yamamoto

Day 2, Afternoon
Pokémon: Zashi the Dewott; Eevee
Trainer HP: 13/20
Condition(s)
: Bandaged (Wounds are covered and are healing properly)

Interactions: Tatsu, Avani the Teddiursa, and Merlin the Stantler (Draco Nightshade), Sapphire and Justice the Buneary (EmoKitty21), Kawa Ko and Kague the Eevee (Hecotoro)

Upon being asked by Tatsu again, Yua looked around for a bucket and softly nudged it with her feet, waddling it over to him and setting it touching his shin. "There we go. A bucket for you." Giving Justice up to Sapphire when she was done and able to hold her Pokemon (why wouldn't she?), Yua began explaining what each thing was as she gave Tatsu each cleaning item he needed to bathe Avani and Merlin. Giving him a brush for the hair and fur, the liquid soap used, what method to use when scrubbing into the Pokemon's fur when washing, where the drain was and giving him the drain plug, and showing him which handles turned on the faucet and which ones brought in cold and hot water. "Phew, I think that's everything..." She sighed, now noticing the food.

Wait... Kawa had such a dejected look coming in and - MY, that was a bright blue shirt. It kind of matched hers, if hers had a lack of design to it. She smiled at that though, but wondered why he glared at her. Why did he had that it wasn't poisoned.

Did he not understand what she was going to do to ask his father. Sighing and wishing not to spill it for everyone to hear, she realized that if she wrote something, he wouldn't quite understand what she even said. She grabbed the top piece of food and went over to speak to Kawa quietly, her voice low. "Silly, why are you looking so mean? I'm just going to ask your father for your hand in marriage and what I gotta do to get that. If anything, he'd probably be protecting you from me if I were to ruin your way of life he set up for you, which I don't think there will be much of a change."

Saphire Jenny - Obsidian Feilds - Horseshoe Plains - Day 2 -
20/20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire was not upset that the girl did not have the answers to her questions, but she did take Justice out of the girl's arms and into her own. Sapphire smiled as Kawa came back in with food. She was a little hungry but would wait for the others to grab their food first. Using the towel and started to dry off Justice. The bunny loved the soft feeling of the towel and started to clap in happiness because of it.

When Sapphire heard what Yua said, she was happy for the two and could not hold in the sequel that she let out when she heard what Yua said. Letting the towel fall away, Saphi moved Justice to her shoulder and allowed her to rest there as she happily made her way to Kawa. She slung her arm around his shoulder in a half hug. "Aww, don't look so down Kawa. You should be happy that she cares about you." She loved the color of the shirt that Kawa was wearing as it brought the brooding teen out his looks like death walking with all of the black, he wears. She hopes he would wear the color more often. "I love the color on you Kawa. It really brings out your eyes."

Kawba, furrer dronken fis masser, day dos

"My hand in marriage?" Kawa said out loud, "You've decided to marry me, based on..."

Kawa's mind darted quickly back to the day prior. He had to admit he did feel some sort of connection with her, but was that connection worth it? She didn't know his father, she didn't know that being an obstacle in his plans meant, he would need to get rid of her. He looked at Yua, she looked so positive, the thought of ruining that made his stomach twist into a knot. He didn't know what to do. Not stopping Yua would be betraying his father's trust on him. On the other hand, stopping her would break the trust she had on him.

"I'm in a predicament." He said, after being quiet for a few moments. "The decision you have made is a rash one, but it goes completely with your nature." His yes tried to study Yua's, trying to see if there was any chance of doubt in her. "My father can't be taken lightly and I cannot betray him." He stood up, being careful not to break the girl's spirit, "but I cannot stop your from being you, which is your best quality."

Before he could continue, Sapphire interrupted. Kawa was not one to interact with others like she was doing, even though she almost killed him that morning. He didn't move though, the alcohol making him actually feel lazy. Did she want to marry him too? Curse all mighty Sinnoh for his good looks.

"Sapphire." He acknowledged her involvement in the conversation with a simple nod.

Yua Yamamoto

Day 2, Afternoon
Condition(s)

Interactions: Sapphire and Justice the Buneary (EmoKitty21), Kawa Ko and Kague the Eevee (Hecotoro)

Oh... Whoa, he was a lot more forthcoming when he was drunk on meds. She did have a plan though, and she knew what she was going to do! He seemed to take it pretty decently, even telling her that he cannot betray his father. Made sense, so she didn't want to-...

Wha-...

Yua heard a squeal from somewhere and was confused. Wasn't she silent enough? That was when Sapphire came over and-...

Why was she touching him like that? Why that compliment? Was she into a polyamorous relationship, because Yua sure as hell wasn't!

She remembered Kawa didn't really seem to have a clue when it came to people touching him (as evidenced by the countless times she went to hug Kawa and he'd freeze up), so she glared at Sapphire, but tried to keep her tone cordial on account of Pesselle probably being within ear shot and not wanting to bother the people there.

At least this drama-fest was fun to watch for them... Goody...

"Hey, why are you hugging my boyfriend like that? He doesn't like being touched at all by anybody-"

Did... She just said it, didn't she? It just slipped out... Oh, fuck... She felt like all of space and time were converging onto her point and she wished she could be crushed into a singularity and never exist. That was fucking embarrassing. Her cheeks and ears turned a bright red and she tried to stutter out some kind of response. "I-I mean... We're not official, yet-er... At all, honestly. B-but, hey." She quickly switched subjects, the red on her cheeks not dying down whatsoever.

"I'm not going to try to do anything to make your father's trust in you break. If anything, I will show him my spirit and resolve and he will know that there is nothing you could have done to prevent me from asking him anyway. I just gotta have him see my worth by having him put me on a special mission. If I complete it, then you're free. The bit to have your hand in marriage would just be to appease him, but-" She caught herself and felt her throat tighten. But she continued, amidst the emotion erupting from it. "But it would be ultimately your choice in the end. I'm just showing you my devotion. And uh... I mean, I know there will be more times and I know we gel real well anyway. I might be jumping it too soon, but that doesn't matter. I wanna work for it, whether you, your training, or your father is an obstacle, it doesn't matter."

She paused and looked back down at her hand, Kawa's mask still wrapped around it and it was now wet from having washed the Pokemon. But it wasn't dirty. "You're the first real guy I've had a connection with and judging by the kind of people my dad is and what my brothers are becoming, I know guys when I see one." Or well, she hoped so.

She looked back at him, her expression full of vigor. Only to realize he looked really tired. "Uh... The medicine kicked in, didn't it? I think you should rest. Need help getting back home? How's your knee?" Her passionate tone in her impassioned speech immediately went to the soothing, concerned tone she got accustomed to talking in while caring for the people here.

Last edited:
Kawa, Day Two, Fearing for his future.

Kawa stood up, placing his hand on Yua's shoulder, not sure if it was the alcohol talking or really him. "It would be an honor to marry a woman with such determination." He then looked at Sapphire and placed his other hand on her shoulder. "I think I hate you."

He removed his hands and picked up Kague, placing her under his shoulder like some bag. "Now, excuse me. But I have to catch my Glameow. I'll be fine."

Kawa tapped Tatsu on the head, "kinda hate you too." While he made his way to the door, stopping to look at Etsuko, "I don't even know you. But don't give me a reason to hate you."

He yawned and kept walking, not realizing Kague's head was facing the back as she watched the others with a confused look.

Kawa found himself outside the hospital, ready to tame the Pokemon he caught before. "Kague, don't come home without that Glameow." He lifted his mask up and took off running, his Eevee chasing after him.

With some struggle, he managed to climb a house, running over the buildings, trying to spot the Glameow. If he only knew, the feline was back at his house, sleeping on his bed.

Saphire Jenny - Obsidian Feilds - Horseshoe Plains - Day 2 -
20/20

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire raised her hands up in mock surrender after hearing what Yua said. She was not really into Kawa; he was not really her type. She was more into the muscular guys that are taller than she was. "Oh no, I did not mean to overstep Yua. I was just blessing this union as it sweet to see the two of you together. Well, I am going to get a set of clothing from the clothes maker her in town. I will be back a few to talk to you about everything." With that, she turned to walk out of the hall with a pep in her step. She had a girl to see about a new outfit as she was not wearing the leggings and soft shirt she was in now. She did not stay to hear Yua say she was not Kawa's boyfriend as her attention was elsewhere. When she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned to see Kawa, and heard what he said. She gave a little pout that turned into smile as she said. "Well that just means that I need to work harder in gaining that friendship Mr. Grumpy Pants. I will accept your challenge."

Etsuko Joy - Team Platinum - Galaxy Hall, infirmary - Afternoon- Day 2
[20/20] - Happiny the Chamomile on hand

Etsuko wasn't what she just witnessed. What did Yua exactly give to Kawa?! The younger one of the Joys pretty much just sat there, mouth agape like she just watched some very odd drama play. Chamomile was also sitting there, but was mostly just playing with the bandages, looking to try and help her trainer after she got the hang of rolling up bandages, although slowly since she had little nubby arms.

"Happii~" the Happiny cried out with a joyful tone as she finally got her first bandage rolled up all by herself. That sort of helped Etsuko snap back and resume her task.

Pesselle on the other hand had been keeping an eye on the teens and thought she had to intervene right then, "Excuse me Yamamoto, but what sort of medicine did you give that young man?" she asked after tapping Yua's shoulder. She had a soft smile on, but her tone did indicate seriousness as it was not safe for that Pearl Clan boy to be out in his current state.

~Bo...~

In between cleaning stalls, Bo peeped over the stall wall looking in the village to see if anything was going on. He stood atop a wooden box so he could better look. He got a good view of the headquarters and see anyone entering or leaving the building. He finished cleaning the stalls and grabbed squirmy, hiding the silk worm under his hat. He tried to get Boa, but nothing. Something definitely felt odd about Boa's behavior, but Bo left without a word. He had hoped Boa would hop down the tree and follow him even if silently, but no such luck. Either way Bo had three more days out in that damnable field.

That felt like enough work for the day. He looked at the fences he and Rick had put up that day. They looked great, and so did the stalls and there was plenty of hay in the fields. He certainly smelled like he had been working all day and he looked like it too. He went to get a bite. He saw a boy climb a house and run! Like his life depended on it! "The mother F-er!" Bo muttered.

"If I did that shit my ass would be in trouble so fast my got damn head would spin" Bo thought to himself. Bo continued walking in disbelief before stopping in front of the headquarters. He scratched his head trying to wrap his head around the situation. He shook his head and remembered he was still hungry.

Yua Yamamoto

Day 2, Afternoon
Location: Galaxy Hall's Medical Room -> Street -> Rooftop, Jubilife Village
Condition(s)

Interactions: Sapphire and Justice the Buneary (EmoKitty21), Kawa Ko and Kague the Eevee (Hecotoro), Pesselle, Etsuko and Chamomile the Happiny (IDKWhatUserNameToDo)
Mentions: Tatsu, Avani the Teddiursa, and Merlin the Stantler (Draco Nightshade)

Wait... It would be an honor?

Yua was stunned into silence. So much so, that she was staring off into space. She then heard Kawa say something about hating someone and looked to see that he just hated Sapphire and Tatsu, and then told Etsuko not to make him hate her either. He had to catch... A Glameow?

Wait, yeah, the cat Yua had him catch earlier yesterday.

Wait... He's still drugged up.

Oh crap! Yua was about to charge after him, but paused. What about helping the people here? Sapphire had already left and she watched as the very confused Eevee was carried out backwards, which made her chuckle and sigh.

At least Sapphire didn't seem all that interested in Kawa anymore than just a friend. She was just blessing the union? Odd way of putting it, but oh well. Yua just need to get Kawa back.

That was when Pesselle walked up to Yua and she sheepishly chuckled. "I uh... The stuff that made him loopy, butit'sokay, I'm gonna go get him so he doesn't injure himself further." She spoke quickly, not wanting to waste time.

"Etsuko, can you take care of Tatsu if he has any questions? You can? Thank you, bye!" Without even waiting a moment for Etsuko to answer properly and just took that she would anyway, Yua took off the apron and threw it somewhere as she ran outside to find the poor guy ON BUILDINGS!!!

"Damn it, Kawa..." She groaned. That's when she realized she had her other Pokemon. Right!

But she wasn't sure if she can trust her newest member just yet from running off and causing more trouble. Hoping Booker wasn't watching, she found a way on top of some buildings and released her Dewott. The Water-Type looked around confused, only to see Yua point at Kawa. "We gotta make sure he doesn't hurt himself. Come on!" Yua then charged after Kawa, Dewott by her side to keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't get injured trying to get Kawa.

She wasn't being quiet at all. In fact, the point wasn't to be sneaky, it was to get Kawa's attention. "Kawa, hey! I need to make sure you're safe! Can I help you find the Glameow?" She hoped it got his attention, because she was yelling and waving at him, hoping he saw and heard her.

Last edited:
Kawa, Zetsubō-tekina romanchikku, Futsuka-me

Kawa looked down at Bo, a mean glare at him before saying, "I hate you too."

Kawa turned around at the sound of Yua's voice. The sight of her Pokemon made him block out whatever she was saying. Tanta had demonstrated great power while fighting the Luxray, even managing to grow stronger. While Kague, she was still the same simple Eevee. It was a challenge.

"Let's see who's the strongest, here and now." Kawa faced Yua, feeling the eyes of some citizens trying to figure out why there were two people on the roofs with Pokemon by their side. "Kague, if we are to achieve the same power up the swordsman achieved, we have to test our strength against her."

Kague tilted her head to the side, until she understood she will get to fight her nemesis. With a wicked grin, Kague braced herself, facing her opponent. She let out a loud bark, letting her target know to brace herself. The tips of Kague's fur began to glow before she let out a volley of shiny stars directly at the Dewott.

"We won't lose!"

Yuki, the Ralts Girl
Day 2- day, Jubilife Village/Jubilife Village Schoolhouse
20/20 HP

Yuki's instructions for the day were written down on a scrap of paper, not that she knew it was her instructions. To her, it was a scrap of paper with some weird markings on it. One that was probably important, but not something that she could actually use. Though she supposed she could ask around, she also didn't want to make people upset. Upset people were awful to be around. Especially if Tulip was there as well. Then again, she needed to find out what she was supposed to be doing. Sitting around her house all day just because she was extremely nervous wasn't going to do anything, and might just make people more upset with her in the long run.

Yuki scooped up Tulip and exited the home the Galaxy corps gave to her, the paper in her hand. Hopefully, she would run into someone who could help her figure out what this paper meant. Not too far from her home, Yuki was approached by a woman who had pale skin and brown, almost bronze hair in the sunlight. Her eyes were a warm and inviting brown. "You're Yuki, right?"

Yuki turned to the woman and tilted her head. "Yes. Why?" She could use this as an opportunity to know what the paper meant! She handed over the paper that held her instructions. "And tell what it means? Not know."

The woman took the note and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, after she quickly read it. "The letter I got did say that you were illiterate," the woman muttered. Her posture quickly changed, trying to be welcoming. "I am Clara Rosebush, but please call me Ms. Rosebush. I'm going to be your teacher."

While the tone was sweet and gentle, Yuki could sense annoyance hidden behind it. Or rather, Tulip sensed the irritation and passed it on to her. Although she didn't know what a teacher was, Yuki didn't want to bother her any more than she had done. "Ok, Ms. Rosebush." Yuki silently asked Tulip for more help with Ms. Rosebush's emotions, just in case there was a reason to doubt her. After all, emotions could help show one's intent, and she didn't know this person, nor did she expect to know her. Tulip found nothing malicious. No anger, just mild irratation. Yuki supposed that it was okay then, despite her natural caution. She went with Ms. Rosebush to the schoolhouse.

To put it simply, Yuki found herself looking at brand new skills that honestly, she had no clue how to tackle. For reading, Ms. Rosebush eventually decided on just teaching her the alphabet and simple words, for now. Though, Ms. Rosebush did want her to, well, she wanted to quickly push Yuki to be at a similar literacy with the other people in her group. Fortunately, Yuki understood simple mathematics, even if she didn't know the words for the numbers. Yuki also asked what the words she was spelling or reading meant, which Ms. Rosebush answered the best she could. Eventually, in the afternoon, Yuki was released to do whatever she wanted.

Yuki held Tulip as she wandered the streets. The school day itself was alright but Yuki felt stupid. There was no other way to put it, really. She understood what Ms. Rosebush was talking about once it was explained to her, and when it finally was shown to her, but she still felt stupid. Not to mention she still felt like an outsider fumbling their way through everything. She did her best to cover these emotions up, though. Tulip didn't need to get worried, and by now she was good at still feeling something while putting a heavy cover over it. As she was walking through the village, consumed by her own thoughts, a young boy ran up to her, his hazel eyes wide with wonder. "Wow, is that a Pokemon?! It's so small! And it doesn't have huge scary claws." He looked at Yuki confused. "Why is it so small and doesn't have huge scary claws?"

Tulip turned to the boy, curious herself. This was possibly the first time they were met with curiosity from someone outside of the Corps. Yuki stood in stunned silence for a moment, processing his words. "Tulip is a Ralts. Ralts don't have sharp claws or are big. Ralts know what you feel. Very nice Pokemon, great family."

The kid snickered. "You talk funny." He looked back at Tulip. "Does it eat humans? Momma said Pokemon eat humans. Especially bad children."

Yuki blinked in confusion. She honestly hasn't ever seen a Pokmon solely eat humans. From what she understood, Pokemon attacked because they were scared, territorial, or had no other choice in meal. "No," She said slowly. "Tulip eat what I eat. I don't eat bad children, or other humans."

Another kid, older than the boy, stomped over to them, trying to drag the boy away. "Momma said not to go near Pokemon, or Galaxy Corps members! Let's go!"

"But it doesn't have huge sharp claws or eat humans! And the nice lady says it's nice!"

The girl, probably the boy's sister, huffed. "But it's still dangerous! All Pokemon are dangerous!"

Yuki couldn't help but agree that all Pokemon had the potential to be dangerous, but to outright avoid them was not the solution, in her mind. After all, Pokemon could become a lot more dangerous if no one knew how to approach them. Heck! Knowing how to approach a Pokemon and learning which ones were safe to be around was the only real way to negate the danger Pokemon posed. And Yuki knew that Tulip wouldn't hurt anyone unless she thought she was in danger. After all, she was her younger sister. "Tulip is not dangerous. Tulip is my family. Sister." The boy looked at Tulip and Yuki in awe, as if he couldn't ever imagine a Pokemon being part of someone's family. His sister silently moved away, Tulip sharing the girl's fear and distrust with Yuki. "But not all Pokemon are safe," she warned, "The ones outside are not. They have fear. Fear make them hurt others."

The young boy nodded and asked Yuki a whole bunch of questions, a few other kids joining them as well. Eventually, they got tired and asked if Yuki and Tulip could play with them. After getting a determined flash that came from Tulip, Yuki agreed, not exactly knowing how the village kids played. The children settled on playing a game that was somewhat similar to a common Ralts game, where everyone hid and there was a single seeker. Though, it was much easier for the seeker because the children couldn't teleport around like they could in the Ralts game. Yuki was used to being the one seeking, as it was the role that the Ralts always gave her because she couldn't teleport like they could, though, she also hid as well in a few of the rounds. On one round, she looked up and saw two fellow members of her team on the roof. She didn't have Tulip on her, the Ralts probably using her teleport to cheat at the human version of the game, so she couldn't get a full grasp of their emotions, thus finding out their intent. However, Yuki was worried. Their leader was trying to pick a fight with Yua on the roof for some reason. Was this the first sign of human insanity? By Sinnoh, she sure hoped it wasn't.

INVENTORY
- Pokeball x10
-Potions x5
-Full Heals x3
-Crafting Tools
-Empty Pokeball (key item)

Yua Yamamoto

Day 2, Afternoon
Condition(s)

Battling: Kawa Ko and Kague the Eevee (Hecotoro) vs Zashi the Dewott

Huh?

Yua stopped in her tracks as Kawa challenged her to a battle, to see who was strongest. Yua looked at her Dewott, who looked up at her in just as much confusion. Seeing the stars come at them, Yua remembered the Swords Dance Zashi did. "Use Swords Dance to bat them away!"

Yua's command sounded extremely creative to the Dewott, who grinned and jumped in the way of the stars and pulled out her scalchops. As if the training of a samurai was in her blood, Zashi danced with her scalchops as her body glowed orange, the shells hitting the stars away and avoiding most injury, except for a few stars nicking her. When she looked back at Kague, there was a steely determination in her eyes.

"Kawa, how about we fight not on people's homes and in a place where everyone can be safe? I don't want to get you in trouble by Booker for crashing in people's homes if things get dicey!" Oh wait... She blinked a few times as she got an idea and she chuckled. "Or..."

For once - especially after evolution - her Dewott seemed to be on the same wavelength.

If they won't move to a more safe location, then she'll just move them herself.

The Dewott sharply breathed in through her nose as water cloaked around her, then charged at the Eevee. However, this wasn't the full execution of Aqua Jet. Yeah, she was moving a bit faster, but she wasn't intending on attacking the Eevee full on. Either it was to anger the Normal-Type enough to have the Eevee chase after her so they can fight at the battlefield near the Security Corps base, or grab the Eevee and take her away to the battlefield.

Last edited:
El increible maestro del ninjutsu, Kawa, Dia Dos.

"Protect!" Kawa called out, his eyes setting on Yua, "You have to be prepared to fight anywhere."

Kague created an invisible barrier around her, that would probably cause the water Pokemon to bounce back. Kague spiked her fur up again, the glowing starting as she growled at Tanta. The Swift attack as fired once more. Kawa watched his Pokemon, now realizing she always attacked with the same move. If that was her only offensive move, then he would need to reconsider her as a partner.

"Kague, use another attack!"

Kague's ears dropped, she had been hoping Kawa wouldn't notice. She didn't have any other attack, maybe Sand-Attack, but there was no sand where she was standing! She looked over her shoulder and nodded at Kawa, hoping to think of something while her opponent replied to her previous move.

~Bo...~

A few moments later Yua had come outside looking for something or someone. She mentioned something about a glameow, but he still had no clue who or what she was talking about, plus he knew that was a cat and not a bug thus none of his concern.

What was his concern though was that punk on the roof!! Bo was flabbergasted at that comment. He was taken aback and in shock.

"I was just trying to get something to eat...! Now you listen here you spider climbing rat boy looking jumping around son of a bitch, no manners what so ever! I don't know who raised you but I'm about to give this kid the ass whooping his parents never did!" Bo said whipping his belt off.

A pokémon battle. Bo began making his way carefully around the battle so neither to interrupt nor halt the impending catching of the hands that would soon befall the roof climbing wannabe ninja.

Rick [HP: 12/20]
Day 2 - Jubilife Village

While a fight was going at the rooftops of the village's houses, Rick was focused on getting his punishment done and move on. He actualy had already done the 30 he was asked to, but wasn't counting them. "Captain? Are we done?" Rick asked. With his head down, he didn't notice the woman wasn't even paying attention to them anymore, rather she was much more interested in Yua and Kawa's fight. Rick kept going, now at 40 push-ups. "Captain, please? How many?" He asked again. Iris had already stoped, staring at the rooftops as well. At 50 push-ups, Rick had had enough and kneeled. "Captain! Are you trying to send me to the hospital again?" He questioned, raising his head to look at Zisu, then at Iris, and finally at the rooftops.

"What the hell is going on over there..." He muttered, as he saw Yua and Kawa facing off (or their pokémon at least), with the latter having a kinda weird outfit that really didn't fit him well. At least he wasn't naked. Rick crossed arms and tiled his head. "So... are you gonna anything about this?" He asked Zisu. While still staring at the action, she responded. "Normaly I would. But I'm also interested to see how you rookies can handle your pokémon in combat, so I'll wait a little bit."

Rick raised an eyebrow and looked on. Then he remembered how he got punished for Bo's actions and realized those two were technicaly also on his team and he wasn't gonna get punished a second time because of someone else's actions. Then again, he wasn't an expert climber nor a parkourist. "How do you get to the rooftops?" He muttered, tapping his mouth and thinking. Iris dipped her head under Rick, then jumped onto one of the buildings next to the one Yua and Kawa were standing, with Rick holding on to her neck, flinching.

"You guys know we got an area literaly called 'Training Grounds' for that stuff, so why the hell did you pick a rooftop? Didn't you see that scary guard who just took Bo to... whatever place?" Rick asked to them, not knowing the situation beforehand. He then looked at Kawa briefly, but enough to realize he was looking... weird... and not for his clothing. He turned to Yua. "What kind of drug did you give him? Those don't seem like painkillers, and I took plenty of them." He said to her. "And certainly wasn't coffee. Trust me, I know." He added, patting Iris's neck while rolling his eyes up.

Yua Yamamoto

Day 2, Afternoon
Condition(s)

Interactions: Bo (ThAtGuY101), Rick and Iris the Ponyta (Ridge)

"Yeah, but time and place! You can't just instigate a battle when others could get hurt, especially not when Booker's here!" Why was he such an idiot?

It was then Yua realized... That Eevee hadn't used any other attack besides Speed Star. Hm... As her Dewott ran towards the Eevee, she paused right before the barrier and smirked, waiting for the forcefield to disappear. The water cloaking her disappeared. Instead of Aqua Jet, the darkness around her scalchops manifested, and she leered at the Eevee - something Yua didn't see, but the malicious intent she could feel. Why...? Why was her Dewott suddenly like this? Was this what evolution was?

Zashi as an Oshawott was just headstrong, a bit stubborn, but very clever. Now... She was a bit malicious, and it worried Yua.

Once the forcefield disappeared, Zashi made her attack, her darkened scalchops slicing the air as she tried to strike the poor Eevee with back-to-back Night Slashes.

Then two people... Two people were interrupting them and one of them was even threatening Kawa and getting a bit too close for comfort. "Back off, bug-man! This fight doesn't concern you! He's drunk! You could get hurt!"

Yua looked back over her shoulder to see Rick and Ponyta there. Weiiird... "Yeah, well, I tried telling Kawa that, but he thinks it's a good idea to fight up here because we have to be prepared to fight anywhere, I guess... Oh, and he's drugged up to high heaven with painkillers I gave him, but he drank the whole damn bottle. And I know Booker." Having looked over at Rick, she saw Zisu watching them and felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. But judging by Zisu's rather relaxed (if one could even call it that) posture, Yua was certain Zisu didn't mind it too much. "If Zisu doesn't see a problem with it, she can protect us. Otherwise, well... I hope he doesn't skin us alive." She focused back on the battle, her Dewott showcasing the unrelenting focus and slashes that was likely going to be very apparent when she evolved again, and made much worse.

Oh, if only Yua knew...

Last edited:
~Bo...~

Bo saw the pokèmon battle and Rick with his ponyta come over. As far as Bo was concerned, his fight with the drunken man started first.

"This fight doesn't concern yoooou! He started it, buy I'm gonna finish it! And I'm hungry and everyone's meeean and I can't go in the fields and you come butting in with your pokèyman battle!" Bo countered, pointing at Yua, then at Kawa, then at Yua again then back at Kawa.

"Coward says fighting words then runs off to go play pokemon battles! Hmph!" Bo complained. He paced back and fourth. Squirmy didn't like this situation one and and Booker was nowhere to be seen. Zisu didn't react to the situation the way Bo had hoped.

Kawa, Conquered Yua's heart and now going to bust Bo's face.

Kague braced herself for the attack, feeling the dark energy coming from her former teammate. The first slashed just messed up her mane, then the second one sliced her ear, causing Kague to whimper, the third getting a clean cut over her right eye, making the Eevee coward to the ground, the fourth one, barley touching her soft nose and the sixth, there was no sixth. Kague growled, angry at the pathetic show she must have just put on, angry that she wasn't showing Kawa how strong she could be and angry that Zashi was being such a bitch after they saved each other lives the day before!

With a new profound power, Kague's teeth grabbed ahold of the Dewott's scalchop, dark energy emitting from her as her Bite threatened to break the weapon in half.

"Good job, Kague!" Kawa looked proudly at his partner Pokemon, only causing the Eevee to put more force into her jaw.

However, the sound of Bo's voice snapped in Kawa's head. He sighed, pulling his mask up and jumping off the roof, landing heavily on the ground. His eyes were set on the bug catcher, walking towards him, fists clenched. "You got a problem?"

Zisu whistled and shook her head. "Okay, time to intervene." She began making her way around the houses, heading towards the street Kawa had jumped off to.

Bo watched the drunken Kawa leap down with some excitement. Kawa looked like he was ready to throw a punch. Which is not what Squirmy would have wanted as the worm Used its string stop to latch onto a rooftop and pull itself to safety. The wurmple was not going to get caught up in this. Bo was ready for this. If Kawa started a fight, then Bo would be the one defending himself.

"I'm not the one with a problem, but I got plenty of solutions and only three involve nonviolence and eating a delicious meal. or maybe it was four...? and two confrontational ones! and a miscellaneous solution! OoooOOOooooH... Miscellaneoooussss" Bo said with a completely serious tone before taking a defensive stance. Squirmy inched over the roof top and was peeping down to watch from a safe distance.

Yua Yamamoto

Day 2, Afternoon
Condition(s)

Interactions: Bo (ThAtGuY101)

Dewott smirked as each swipe made its mark. Fur of the Eevee flew about and it just made the new budding sensation within her very being cry out for more. Slicing the Eevee's face up gave the Dewott's nose and eyes the first smell and sight of blood and while she wasn't a complete sadist, it felt amazing. She was reveling in the pain she was dealing, almost going blind from how wonderful it felt. Getting out all these frustrations about how this Eevee was all that, didn't take into account other Pokemon, other people, always so vain! It bothered her so much! The Dewott even yelled at the Eevee with every swipe of her blade in her Pokespeak. "A disgraceful, arrogant freak like you should be taught a lesson! How can you stand there and act all pretty when you barely did anything?! How proud can you be when you've got everything to lose and yet can't see you need help when it's right there?! Well, wake up, you bitch!"

This Eevee needed to pay, and she didn't mind being this genetic abomination's first window of death!

Yua was seeing just how strange her Pokemon was acting and her brow furrowed in concern. No, she wasn't going to have Kague continue to be hurt by her own Pokemon. "Zashi, that's enough! Calm down!"

Nothing.

Zashi's arm stopped moving... Her scalchop...

She bit it... The Dewott made a feral growl, lips snarling as she just wished to rend this stupid thing apart! She bit so hard, that the hardened dark energy was creaking. Glaring, the Dewott's second scalchop ceased its energy. She pulled on the one the Eevee had a hold of towards her and went for an uppercut with her other scalchop. It wasn't a move, but it was sure as hell going to hurt.

Growling herself, Yua pulled out her PokeBall. "I said enough!" The return beam flew towards the Dewott, but she changed course, the dark energy disappearing as the Dewott evaded the Eevee and jumped away from both her and the return beam, the uppercut incomplete. The Water-Type glared at Yua, who stared at her own Pokemon with wide eyes.

"Zashi... What's wrong with you?" Yua asked, voice quiet. The commotion between Bo and Kawa was barely registering in her head. The Dewott was breathing heavily, like some feral animal. Until finally, she blinked and looked back at the Eevee. Eyebrows furrowed in concern, Zashi tried to help, but Yua spoke. "No." Zashi froze, blood running cold. She's never heard her trainer sound so serious and quiet. "You've done enough."

Yua finally returned the dejected Dewott, as she ran to kneel to see Kague. "You okay?" The cuts to her fur and face... Right after she cleaned her, too. Yua's brown eyes shimmered with tears. "I'm so sorry... I didn't expect for her to be like that."

That was when she looked down and saw Kawa and Bo about to fight in the streets. "I need to stop your human. Stay here and relax. The fight's over." She stood up and used a nearby awning to swing down safely. Running towards Kawa, she went to grab for his arm and pull him back.

"Stop fighting, you two! Zisu's coming...!" She added that with a harsh whisper at the end, her hand pushing against Kawa's chest to keep him from hurting someone he shouldn't.

Right as Yua had slid off the rooftop, her Eevee escaped from his PokeBall and ran to sniff Kague, whining as his ears and tail drooped, asking if she were okay and if she needed help.

Kawa and the results of alcoholism.

Kawa stopped as he felt Yua grab his arm and then someone else grabbing his other arm. "I swear you damn kids are going to be the death of me one day." Booker spoke out loud, pulling Kawa away from Yua and then grabbing Bo's arm, "You again?! I swear I'mgonna..." He began to mutter after his breath dragging the two individuals against their will.

Kague eyes began to tear up as the pain from the cuts began to sting and she saw Kawa nowhere to be found. The mixture of pain and abandonment broke her heart as she started waling at the sky as tears began to stream down her cheeks. She even had to close one eye as blood dropped into it.

Zisu turned the corner in time to see Kawa and Bo being pulled away, "I'm on it!" She called out to the crowd that had gathered, "My responsibility." She said, a bit defeated, but still up to the challenge as she stormed towards Booker's office.

Kague hissed at Yua's Eevee and bolted across the roof, jumping down an alley and going straight to Kawa's dorm. She knew he couldn't leave her, not after she showed she could get stronger. But she did lose... She yapped as she struggled to climb through the window and on to the floor. Once inside, she noticed the reason they had gone outside, Glameow. The two locked eyes and before the feline could complain, Kague began crying loudly again, getting a pity look from the wild cat.

Booker's office.

"You can leave, tomorrow!" He shouted as he threw Kawa and Bo into different cells. "I want you, sober and you, I don't know what's wrong with you, but landing here two times in one day is not a good record young man." He snorted and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him, only to be met by Zisu on the other side.

Kawa sighed and threw himself on the small bed provided to them, where his feet dangled out since he was too tall for it. If, he was to stay there until the next day, he might as well sleep away the time.

~Bo...~

Squirmy closed its little eyes for a moment before slowly opening one of them, "Wurm... Wurmmm(Is it over yet...?)" Squirmy wondered. It looked down. It didn't see any fighting so it opened both eyes, but stayed atop the roof just in case

Bo saw Booker come and grab him.

"Me agai-! Wait! It's not even like that! Like I did good! Nobody said nothin' about that good ass fence out there. and I didn't even get my potato mochi! This isn't fair! This is physical and psychological abuse!" Bo said as they went past the food stand. benni gave a friendly wave. Bo gave a friendly wave back but he did not get his potato mochi after his day of hard work. Nor appreciation still. What's worse, tomorrrow he'd still be out in that field with only Squirmy to keep him company.

Squirmy followed them along the rooftops, mostly ignored and out of sight. The worm watched as booker took them inside the building, closing the door. "Wurrrrrm!(Now what am I gonna do?! Who's gonna keep the starly away at night?! I need sleep, not flying types trying to ruin my nap! This cold roof will be my bed toniiiight) Squirmy muttered before rolling into a ball and calling it a night.

Bo laid on the ground in defeat. Resembling a corpse on the ground. He laid there on the floor next to the bed and muttered to himself, something about what his brother was probably doing at that moment.

"Stupid birds" He said coherently before rolling face down, on his belly.

Saphire Jenny - Jubilife Village - Day 2 -
20/20

Sapphire took no time at all to get to the shop that Anithe ran. She needed a new outfit and wanted to see what she could find that would a bit different than what the other girls were wearing. Greeting her friend with a hug, Saphi was shown to the racks of clothes, and she started going through the kimonos, and then it was the pants, and none of it was what she was looking for. That was when she found the newest rack that was added. It held dresses made of silky material, and had hand painted floral designs on them. The one she chose was on the shorter side and had a ruffle along the hem of the fabric. The color was of a dark blue with bright pink cherry blossoms that fell across the shoulder and down to bottom of the dress. What sold the dress was the fact that it was easy to move in compared to the others that she looked at. It also matched her favorite shoes, so she was out of the store with the dress on.

Walking out into the sun, Sapphire was greeted by the sight of two of her teammates being drug away. It would seem that while she was in the store, a lot was happening, and so with a frown she asked one of the older ladies that was hanging around what happened. It would seem that she missed a lot while she was in the dress shop. "Well now I know what to do with the rest of my afternoon." She made her way to the general store to see what they had there. She was looking for something that would help gain Kawa's friendship.

Last edited:
Yua Yamamoto, Booker, Kawa Ko

Day 2, Afternoon
Location: Street -> Booker's Office -> Beni's -> Booker's Office, Jubilife Village
Condition(s)

Collab: Booker, Kawa Ko (Hecotoro)
Interactions: Bo (ThAtGuY101)

Being this close to the guy who always was the one policing her around and having that guy rip Kawa from her arms had every fiber of her skin prickling and turning cold. It angered her. It upset her. But she held her tongue as Kawa was taken away by Booker, then Bo was taken away. Trying to keep her hands from shaking, she looked up at the rooftop and climbed to the top, only to see her own Eevee there, looking dejected. So, Kague ran off...

Returning the Eevee with a "you tried, it's okay", she slid off the building and began walking towards Booker's office. Bo was yelling something earlier about not getting his potato mochi, and she needed to get Kawa something to help cure him of his drugged state. He must have not gotten anything to eat all day.

Looking back at Beni's, she ran there, getting some food for the two boys. Potato mochi for Bo, and a large bowl of noodles and broth for Kawa, a hint of spice flavoring it. It wasn't too spicy, but it would be enough to wake up Kawa and fill him up some.

She had to set things right, this was her fault...

Food in hand, she walked carefully to Booker's office, every step feeling like lead, yet she stubbornly trudged onwards, unwilling to give into the feeling of laziness and going back home.

She entered Booker's office and saw the old man. Disdain quickly hit her mind, but she kept a neutral face as she smiled politely at him. "Hello, Booker. I know I'm not the most model citizen here, but I came by to give these poor, starving boys some food. Is that alright?"

Booker snorted as Yua walked in, looking at her with eyes ready to expect the worst. Lucky for him, this time she wasn't in trouble. He didn't dislike the young girl, but she made his life harder than it needed to be. To add to the surprise, she was there to feed the new prisoners?

"Ha!" He leaned forward on his small desk, his elbows barely fitting on the surface, "Your brought them food? Why, I'm the one who has to deal with them! But does anyone ever say, here Mr. Booker, on the house, for keeping our village safe." He swatted away the idea with his hand and leaned back.

"I'll tell ya what, bring me some lunch and I will CONSIDER passing on this food to MY prisoners. Besides, they'll have a nice tasty piece of bread and water later on today, can't let them starve unfortunately."

Yua wasn't surprised to see him so... Well, almost against it, but he compromised. Something she was willing to do and was surprised. Guess he wasn't unreasonable. Smiling a bit wider and more genuinely, she nodded. "Ah-hah, sorry about that, sir. I was thinking of giving you some food, but I've never seen you eat, so what would you like?" It was a nice save coming here without giving Booker any food. "And uh... Where can I set this for safe keeping until I get back?" She gestured to the food in her hand by lifting them up a little.

Booker rubbed his chin, like if trying to figure out what Yua was up to. Now, she had never actually hurt anyone, but the new team formed by Zisu did have a knack for getting in trouble. The ninja boy was definitely on something, so trusting her with his food, he wasn't born yesterday!

"How about, you go buy them their food and leave this here for me." He tapped the corner of his desk, "Can't have you spitting on my meal or something worse. I know you trouble makers, always causing problems and pranking us hard working folks."

Yua's eyebrows furrowed, tilting her head in confusion. "Uhm... Booker, these noodles have spices in it to help sober up Kawa. I accidentally gave him the hardcore medicine when I should have given him the painkillers that didn't drug him up so badly. I shouldn't have let him leave Galaxy Hall either, so that is another fault of mine. Plus, the most I've ever done was be loud and nearly get myself hurt at the dead of night. However... I know you don't trust me all that much, but I'd like for you to give me a chance now that I'm not a freeloader anymore. How about... If I leave this here, I'll give you two helpings instead of one? Anything you want. If you're still concerned, I can be accompanied by Zisu."

Booker chuckled, "Spicy? Alright, I want some of that! If you're gonna sober him up... you're gonna need something that really kicks his brain out." He opened a drawer behind his desk, without breaking eye contact with Yua, taking out a small bottle with bright red liquid. "This here, this is the best, some say they used poison from some bug Pokemon to give it a real kick. I can barely take one drop myself. Put a few drops and he'll sober up like nothing."

Pursing her lips in thought, she watched as he brought out some special red liquid. Should she trust him? Trust went both ways. She chuckled, shaking her head. "Alright, you win." She set the food down in front of him. "I'll be right back then. Oh." She paused, not leaving just yet. "Uhm... Are there any other side effects to the potion?"

Booker grinned, placing his hands behind his back. "Besides burning your soul? Don't think so." He rubbed his chin once more, "Unless, he's really sensitive, then might as well just let him sleep it out until tomorrow. Not like he can go anywhere!"

Tapping her chin, she shrugged. "I don't think he should be sensitive to the stuff. He is a Pearl Clan member after all. I'll just do one drop just to be safe. Thank you." Grinning, she ran back outside to grab more from Beni. Beni was a bit confused when she came back and ordered the exact same thing, but after hearing that she gave it to Booker instead (instead of spinning it like she had wanted to), she came back with the food in hand.

"I'm baaack~."

"About time, gonna die of starvation here." He reached out for his food, "Give it here and go ahead and feed your, friends? Coworkers, boyfriends, whatever. Don't take too long, this is a punishment!"

Yua chuckled, grabbing the bottle and pouring a drop of it on Kawa's noodles. "I'm surprised you didn't take the food here for yourself. Thank you for that." Setting the bottle down, she picked the boys' food back up and walked to the cells.

Inside Kawa was trying to keep the bed from spinning, he was laying facedown on his bed, his right arm hanging on the side, actually touching the ground. It was a trick that helped when feeling dizzy and it kept him from going blank. His brain felt like it was bouncing around in his head, while his stomach was trying to return the breakfast he had in the morning.

Setting down the potato mochi nearby, she peered through the bars. "Kawa? I'm sorry, I got something for you to help with your state."

Kawa slowly moved his head to turn sideways, his eyes showing the terrible state he was in. "It's you."

He groaned quietly, slowly sitting himself up while keeping his eyes on Yua. "The last time you gave me something to help me, I ended up like this." His eyes felt heavy, but that didn't stop them from trying to pierce through Yua's soul.

Yua sighed, hanging her head low. "I-... I know... This should help. I... Don't know if you'd like this, but it should help soak up all of whatever the drug had and clear your mind." She didn't care what he was trying to do with those eyes, her gaze was deadset on him with all the remorse she had. "I should have stopped you from going out. I should have just found appropriate medicine. So I'll be getting better with helping and making sure you're okay."

Kawa looked at the food and then at Yua. "You don't have to do this. I didn't ask for it." He got up, stumbling a bit, but quickly regaining his balance. He approached Yua, until the bars got in his way, leaning his forehead against one of them, for support mostly. "Why?"

She watched him stumble, the situation she put him in only cementing the feeling she had about what she did to him, steeling her determination despite her soft demeanor at the moment. "You didn't have to ask for it. I'm just doing what I feel is right." She got close enough to the bars, brown eyes looking at him as they shimmered in the light from how glossy they were. "I feel bad... And I want to right it. It's not in my nature to just stand aside and let things happen without trying to do something to help. Even if it's as small as getting you food. It's my way of saying I'm sorry." Glancing down, she fit the bowl through the bars and held it through the bars, smiling softly as she looked up at him. "And hey, it's warm. It might help ground you from the heat alone."

Kawa looked down at the bowl, still leaning against the bar. He reached out for the bowl, only to notice his mask still on Yua's hand. "You still have that?" He placed his hand around Yua's, which was holding the bowl. "Should wash it."

He freed his second hand, taking the bowl off Yua and holding it up to his chest. Kawa wasn't sure if he really was hungry or whatever effect he had that was causing it, but the smell of the warm meal opened up his appetite, like some monster that had been starved for weeks. He put the bowl up to his lips and began drinking the spicy hot liquid, slurping any noodle that got too close.

"Thank you." He said, take some time to breath before continuing his meal.

Yua felt like her crush for him was just being validated more by his actions. She needed to bring herself down though, chuckling softly when he told her to wash his mask he gave to her. When he took the bowl, her hands went to the bars to hold them, her thumb absentmindedly rubbing a portion of the mask around her hand. "You're welcome. And yeah, it doesn't really smell like you anymore." She waited for him to not be busy drinking down the broth so he didn't choke when she spoke again. "Might just end up giving it back to you after I wash it and ask for another one." She chuckled, looking up at him with humor in her eyes.

Kawa raised his right eyebrow, confused by the comment Yua made. "I can have one made for you, no need to take mine." He took a deep breath, as the spicy sauce began to activate on his tongue. "This... it's spicy." He tried to ignore the sweat starting to form on his forehead.

Even with the burning sensation, he kept drinking, trying to consume the whole thing as soon as possible. Which he did, but the burning only intensified. He began to feel the heat from his stomach rise up his chest and connect with the back of his throat. He wiped the sweat from his face and handed the bowl back to Yua.

"Not bad." He said calmly, his very soul on fire, "What was in it?"

Yua chuckled, his confusion absolutely hilarious. "Nah, then it won't smell like you. Nor would the one I give you not smell like me after a while." Though, when he seemed to have some kind of adverse reaction to even just barely one drop of the potion she put in it, she began to get worried.

Did she fuck up again?

She nodded, though tried to hide her worry with a silly smile. "Yup, it's uh... I think Beni might have put a bit too much spice in there." She took the bowl back and she didn't know if that was flush she was seeing on his face and neck, but it was starting to worry her. "A drop of something to help sober you up. Booker said it would help." She said rather innocently, unsure of what she just gave him now and now very worried. She wondered if he just needed water, so she pulled out her flask from her hip and gave it to him. "Here, have some water."

Kawa looked down at the flask, wondering to himself why he kept trusting this woman. "Okay."

He took the container and began drinking, his body instinctually chugging down all the water stored inside. The cool liquid felt nice on his insides. He felt the temperature in his body began to go back to normal, but the burning sensation in his tongue and throat only seemed to increase.

"Better." He lied, but afraid of asking more help from Yua. "I always wondered what fear felt like." He whispered, offering the flask back to its owner. "I do feel, less dizzy."

Yua sighed in relief when he said he was better, but knew that spices don't really go away after you drink water. She didn't know about the red liquid, but it at least helped him with his groggy state. She took back her flask, chuckling at his muttering, but chose to ignore it. "Good, that you feel a bit better. Spices tend to get a bit more painful with water, but it should go away a bit faster than if you hadn't drank water." Putting the flask back on her belt, she bowed to him politely. "Hopefully, everything feels a bit better when tomorrow comes. I gotta get going." She picked up the potato mochi and smiled sweetly at Kawa, using the wrapped hand to wave at him. "I'll see you later."

With that, Yua stopped by Bo's cell and set the potato mochi through the bars and on the ground. "Here you go. Didn't want to come by without giving you food either, bug-man." She chuckled, kneeling there and waiting to take the bowl back once he was done.

~Bo...~

Bo slowly lifted his head up. He looked over at Kawa whom was in a separate cell from himself. He squinted his eyes at the drunken boy laying in his bed.

"Looks like you got arrested. What'cha in for, big fella?" Bo said, slightly oblivious to the fact that he too was in a cell. He laid his face down against the ground. Bo laid there silently listening to a conversation between Booker and someone else in the next room. Bo couldn't tell what they were talking too, but he continued laying there motionless. As soon as Yua came in, Bo nervously scurried under the bed. He peeked out and looked at the food she placed down. He watched her feed Kawa ever so slightly through squinted eyes.

He laid there under the bed rubbing his hands together not too different from an ant or fly rubbing its front two legs together. He chuckled at the reactions coming from Kawa as he ate the spicy food.

"Here you go? Who go?! Bo go?! Yush! Bo no starve today!" He slid out from under the bed and stumbled over to the cell bars Fumbling around with the bars before reaching down and grabbing the bowl. He fell down, landing on his bottom.

"Thanks mystery lady! You are A-Okay in my book!" Bo called Yua. He stared down at the food. Judging by the look that rested on his face it wasn't quite clear on whether or not he was happy about the food he had been given. He stared at it for a solid minute. He watched the steam go up onto his face. After shoveling the food down, it was quite obvious, he certainly enjoyed it. He laid back, kicking his feet into the air then rolled backwards and standing up. Bowl still in hand he ate the last bite.

"Hooooooooooooooohh" He breathed out before approaching the cell bars. attempting to put the bowl through the bars to give to Yua, but his hand kept smacking the bars.

"Almoooost.... Almooooooooost... Got it!" Bo said moving his hand out of the way.

"Your a nice Mystery Lady. Nicer than some of the people Bo know. you see Squirmy anywhere? Wurmple. Red. Silk worm. See him anywhere?" Bo asked Yua.

Appreciating Yua's assistance but disliking Kawa's attitude towards him, Tatsu started washing Avani in the sink. Tatsu began whistling a favorite song of his while washing the Teddiursa to further take his mind off of things (Saria's Song from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time). Sure, Yua brazenly declaring that Kawa was not only her boyfriend but that she would talk to his father about marriage was surprising, but that didn't distract him for long. Soon he felt a tap on his wrist, Avani signaling him to rinse off her fur and he obliged. Making short work of the finishing touches: brushing and wrapping up the Teddiursa in a towel; Tatsu drained the sink while making sure to use the sieve to catch any dirt and debris that came off of her. Once the sink was empty, Tatsu placed the bucket under the faucet and filled it with water. "Hang on Merlin, I'm getting things ready for you." Having heard Yua leave while mentioning Etsuko, Tatsu turned around, clicking in multiple directions until he spotted someone. "Excuse me, are you Etsuko? I was wondering if you could help me wash Merlin outside."

Last edited:
Sapphire Jenny - Jubilife Village - Day 2 -
20/20

It did not take Sapphire long to find the store that she needed. Looking though the shelves, she found that there was a lot of prepacked foods, and so she settled on something sweet for the slightly weird bug man and something with a little kick for Kawa. She also found some drinks she thought they would enjoy. She did get something cream based for Kawa as she did get something with a bit of spice for his. With a smile on her face, and pep in her step, Saphi made her way to pay for the sweets and drinks. As she made her way out of the store, she made one last purchase of something hearty for Booker, who she knew did not get enough respect for all he does around the village.

With arms ladened with her goods, she made her way to Booker's office, where she greeted the man that knew her mother well as she was his relief when he needed the day off. "Hey Mr. Booker, I have brought something for you and your guests." Walking into the room she placed the treat and drink that she got for Booker on the man's desk. "I hope you are ok with what I had brought, though I see that you just got lunch."

Can you dig it, sucka? Booker, Day Two

"What on earth do you guys think I'm running here?! A day care?! I can't keep letting people come in here to feed the two individuals WHO ARE BEING PUNISHED!" Booker snarled, slamming his hand on the desk. "Then you bring me food just like that blonde girl from before? Is that the word now? Booker let's you do anything if you stuff his stomach with food?"

His eyes glaring at the person and her offering. He couldn't just let people do as they please, that's why they ended up fighting in the middle of town in the first place. He pointed at the door Sapphire had just came in through, clearly asking her too leave. He was taking big breaths, trying to calm down his temper.

Yua Yamamoto

Day 2, Afternoon
Location: Booker's Office -> Survey Corps Home, Jubilife Village
Pokémon: Zashi the Dewott; Julian the Eevee
Condition(s)

Interactions: Kawa Ko (Hecotoro), Bo (ThAtGuY101), Sapphire Jenny (EmoKitty21), Booker

Bo's crazy demeanor was accentuated with the fact that he's in a cell. If it weren't for how creepy he was, she would laugh. However, his words did do her in, and she had to stifle her attempts from laughing too loudly, putting a hand over her mouth to chuckle quietly. And his silly movements just had her wanting to laugh more. She bowed in welcome, smiling as he watched his food. "You're welcome. The name's Yua, by the way."

Though, while she did get a bit nervous, that was quickly assuaged when he ate everything and she took back the bowl, chuckling at his remarkably sad attempt at getting it through the bars. When he asked about Squirmy, she thought she remembered seeing something red nearby where her and Kawa were duking it out. "Uhm... I think Squirmy's on the roof where Kawa and I were fighting. Or at least nearby. I don't think I can bring your Pokemon to you, beca-" her words were interrupted upon hearing Booker yell at someone and she flinched.

"Um... I uh... Gotta go before Booker throws me in here, too." Yua waved at both Bo and Kawa, telling them goodbye before quickly leaving the office - passing by Sapphire and Booker as she did so, not wanting to stick around when Booker was angry. She gave Beni back his bowls and went back to her Survey Corps issued home next to Galaxy Hall.

She had to see something about both of her Pokemon.

Sending out her Eevee first, the poor thing was still quite upset that Kague yelled at him and ran off. Yua sat down next to her fireplace, opening her arms out for the Eevee to come closer.

The Normal-Type stared at the human, uncertainty flashing in those dark brown eyes. Getting his help rejected felt like his very absolute being was crushed. All he wanted to do was help her. He sacrificed himself to try and save her, but he ended up getting caught anyhow. Did she just... Not need saving?

Did she not need him?

Maybe she was too prideful to see that, and that realization that she would likely never see him as anymore than some obstacle hurt him even more. Tears fell from his face as he looked away from the human, not wanting to show weakness, but he couldn't help it.

Something soft wrapped around him.

Opening his eyes and looking back at Yua, stunned, he noticed she had wrapped him up in a blanket and was picking him up. Fear coursed through his body and he tried leaping out, but Yua quickly held him to her chest and soothingly shushed him, an arm securing him to her while the other petted his head and massaged his neck. It felt... So nice... Surprisingly.

While the Eevee was still uncertain if he was going to stay with Yua for too long now that he figured Kague wouldn't want him anymore, he wasn't sure if going back out into the wild would be a smart decision now. He obviously got more food here, he got a far better shelter, and he was safe. He just couldn't be afraid to see it properly. And now he was being held, and the warm tingling sensation of being snuggled in something so soft had him realizing that these humans weren't bad. They were just protecting their own, like how he had tried to, as well.

His thoughts were only cemented further when Yua spoke softly, his ears twitching a bit before relaxing. "I know how it feels to be rejected, Eevee... Hm, I'll call you Julian." Eevee's ears perked up and he looked up at her in surprise. Why name him? Was she keeping him? The confusion had Yua smiling and answering it for him. "You like the name? Humans tend to give sweet names to things, Pokemon, and people we like." Yua then continued. "I can't imagine what life you held while you were out there. It must've been fun and full of adventure, yeah?" The Eevee didn't nod or shake his head. "I noticed how you tried protecting Kague from us. It was extremely sweet of you. You barely knew her and jumped to her rescue anyway."

At least now he knew why that Eevee was called Kague. He looked up at her, unsure now of what she was going to talk about next. "But Kague is very prideful, if you couldn't tell. She nearly threw a fit when I told her human to catch a Glameow. I bet she thinks she's going to be abandoned, and after fighting my Pokemon, she thinks she's useless and that her human doesn't want her now. She's heavily attached to him and wants to show that she's the best she could be for him. She doesn't think she can get help, so she doesn't want it. However, she still does need help from not only her human, but from other Pokemon, as well. She'll come around eventually if you want her to like you though. Just be kind to her to the best of your abilities and be patient. Only really give her emotional support if she comes to you or she knows you enough."

Was she really letting her know how to get closer with her??? Julian perked up a bit more, ears twitching in interest as he stared at Yua with budding excitement and determination. This human used funny words, but he can feel the intent that Yua was meaning in her words. He whined though, looking down, only to be held up a bit more and Yua's cheek nuzzling his head. "It's okay, Julian. It just takes time. For now, let's just rest and not worry about it as much." She kissed him on the forehead, earning a surprised squeak from him. He looked at her with a tilt of his head, unsure of what she just did, which only had her chuckling. "I just gave you a kiss, silly. You know how you use your tongue to show affection? That's how we humans show affection."

Affection... The very word sparked something within him. Was that why he wanted Kague to be nice to him? To view him as an equal? Well, he had fantasized about her giving him nuzzles and sweet affectionate licks... But he doubted he'd get it soon. He was rather lonely living out there as there weren't a whole lot of his kind. He didn't want to be alone anymore.

Julian smiled, setting his paw on Yua's shoulder and barking, his tail wagging just slightly under the blanket. He gave her such a determined look in his gaze. He will stay with Yua to get this so-called affection. Even if Kague doesn't reciprocate his attempts at making her feel comfortable with him or being sweet with him, he knew that with Yua he wouldn't completely miss out on cuddles he desperately felt like he needed. Wrapping her arms around him more and hugging him, Yua chuckled. "Good. I don't know why you looked at me the way you did, but I'm glad I could help."

Setting Julian down on her lap, she massages his ears and head by cupping his ears in her hands and used her thumb, earning soft mewls. "I'll have to send out my partner now. I'll put you somewhere safe. I apologize if things get a bit dicey..." Sensing Yua's apprehension, Julian looked up at her and nodded. Well, if she got hurt too badly, he guessed he could protect her from her own Pokemon. He did have a score to settle with the Dewott since that capture, and he didn't want his one trip to win over Kague perish from her own teammate.

Huh, guessed he was part of a team now...

Setting down Julian on her bed, she walked back to the kitchen next to her door and released Zashi. The Dewott's brow was furrowed up, eyes forlornly looking away as she crossed her arms. Walking up to her, Yua knelt down and set a hand on the Dewott's shoulder. "Hey, Zashi. What's wrong?"

The Dewott chirped and looked back at her, her beady black eyes dangerously close to crying. Zashi heard shuffling on Yua's bed, the Eevee and Dewott locking eyes for a moment. Julian's fur bristled, but Zashi merely sighed and closed her eyes, looking back at Yua. She pulled a scalchop off her thigh and began messing with it, fiddling with it in her hands to distract herself.

Sighing herself, Yua sat on her knees and pulled her Dewott into a hug, surprising her. "I know I haven't been the best human - always being reckless and scaring you. When you evolved, I thought it meant you had left that behind us and were getting better. But when I saw you attack Kague... I can't understand why you were so aggressive with it. I just wanted Kawa to stop fighting us..." She spoke softly, but it was enough for Julian to hear in her bed. Zashi hesitantly patted her shoulders, finding this prolonged physical contact with a human weird.

Grabbing the Dewott's shoulders, Yua pulled back so they could see each other's faces, giving Zashi a determined - if not somber - smile. "But just because you changed like that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon you. You're still my first ever Pokemon. You taught me a valuable lesson in appreciating life. That's not to say Julian is any less special, he's still the first ever Pokemon I caught with help." She glanced over at her Eevee, who smiled but hid under the blankets as he got shy. She returned speaking to Zashi. "I will work with you on these violent urges. If you evolve again and we to start over, I'll be with you every step of the way, okay? I don't know where they come from, and I apologize for using you as a sort of idea on how to gauge you and using you for research, but if I can understand where this stems from and how to mitigate it, then it'll be a huge win for us to understanding how you all work as a whole. And I want to be able to understand everything about you, Zashi. You aren't a Tanto anymore, you're a badass short sword. I just want to be able to understand you and put my full trust in you, even with these urges you have." She paused, the message of what she really meant seeping into Zashi.

Yua wanted to understand her to be closer to her. To trust her like how she was as an Oshawott. Zashi's mind was also wondering why she acted the way she did, her gaze looking downward as she looked at her hands. Yua cupped Zashi's head and kissed her on the top of her head, getting a squeak of surprise before the Dewott warbled in a chuckle and hugged her tightly, nuzzling into her collarbone. Yua chuckled, hugging her close. "Even if you do hurt me, I won't let you go."

Hearing Yua's devotion to her had Zashi trying to stifle tears. But the warmth within her chest blossomed and it rushed to her head, the tingling sensations making her feel tired as tears fell, soaking up Yua's shirt. Yua just sat there, holding Zashi to her and petting the back of her head as she cried happy tears.

Julian got curious and slipped out of his blanket, walking up to the two and watching them. Yua was really that selfless? Kind of like he was...

With Yua patting Zashi on the back, the Dewott pulled away and wiped away her own tears, smiling sweetly now. "How about you two help me with helping others? You two might learn something from it. I could use the help." That was when Zashi's and Julian's stomachs grumbled in sync. Yua laughed, shaking her head. "Well, after we eat."

~Bo...~

Bo quickly shook his head up and down to the notion of her bringing Squirmy.

"Hey! Stop shouting in there! We're talking about important stuff!" Bo called out, hearing the sound Booker's yelling voice. Bo began walking over to his corner of his cell and slid down the side of the wall. He sat on the floor next to the bed and began to stare at Kawa, whom was on the other side of the room.

You come here often? You look like you come here often" Bo said, not looking away from the boy laying in bed.

He twiddled his thumbs and began to look down at his feet. Shaking his feet side to side. Then looking up at the ceiling, then back at Kawa. Aside from Booker, it was rather quiet now. A little too quiet for Bo's liking. It was a bit unnerving. He was accustomed to the many sounds of bugs chirping and making all sorts of noises. When the bugs went silent, it was due to predators being nearby. Bo didn't like this feeling one bit. He began anxiously looking around the room. He stood atop the bed and looked around.

He began humming to himself to kill the silence. "Hmm hmmmmm hmmmmmmmm" He hummed for a few seconds before looking under the bed. He continued looking around expecting the door to open any moment. Bo doubted anyone was coming to see him, but part of him was expecting to see someone barge in. Likely just Booker. Nothing to worry about. Bo took a sigh of relief, but didn't quite drop his guard just yet.

Etsuko Joy - Team Platinum - Galaxy Hall, infirmary - Afternoon- Day 2
[20/20] - Happiny the Chamomile on hand

The room quickly emptied out with Pesselle shaking her head with a small sigh. Well, at least they had a place to come to if they got injured. Hopefully they'll also learn their lesson.

Etsuko quietly listened to Tatsu whistling a lovely tune, keeping a side eye on him in case he needed help. She herself was, quite literally, wrapping up her own little mess that Chamomile had created. Just as she finished cleaning up the last bandage roll she noticed Tatsu clicking around the room. Right, she'd heard that he was blind. Looks like the talk around town had proven itself to be factual. For once. Thing was though, the man was facing Pesselle.

"Ah, I'm not Etsuko. That would be my sister in the other corner," The older Joy said as she was changing the sheets to one of the infirmary beds.

"That'd be me. And yes, I could help you was.. Er- Merlin. I just got done with cleaning up as well," the girl in question replied while dusting herself off and then picked up her little pink pokemon, who was happy with a job well done... Which she had caused in the first place.

Rick [HP: 12/20]
Day 2 - Jubilife Village

Yua and Kawa having a fight, in a rooftop of all places, was bad enough. But then Bo decided to join the fray, making it even worse. And right after leaving Booker's clutches. What was he thinking? Rick sighed, with a palm in his forehead. "Oh my god, no..." He muttered. Iris jumped to another roof, above the street where the two were arguing. Yua was still trying to break the fight... but whether she would be successful or not, doesn't matter. Booker took care of that for her. Rick gasped. "Oh, that's it! They're dead!" He commented, as he watched the two being taken away.

Rick waited outside Booker's office, until Zisu eventualy came out. "So? When's gonna be their funeral?" Rick asked. Zisu raised an eyebrow. "What do you think Booker is, an executioner? They'll be set free tomorrow. Assuming they behave, of course." She told him. Rick rubbed his chin. "Huh... that's... anticlimatic." He said.

Zisu crossed arms before continuing. "Your task was to make eight pastures, beside other things, if I remember correctly? I think we can go down to four for now, given the shortage on wood and this little incident. Also, that girl Sapphire who joined the team recently, will be helping on the stables as well, starting tomorrow. Surely this will make up for these setbacks."

"Can't she start now?" Rick asked back.

"No. They had a few... issues of their own. It wasn't nearly as bad as the Luxray. Lucky for them that Ponytas aren't so bloodthirsty." She walked next to him, before continuing. "But since you were so interested in going out of the village, I'm sure you won't mind acompanying Yuki to the Fieldlands? She came asking for an escort team for some... random reason. You can use the wagon again. Make sure you're back before nightfall." She told him, before walking away.

Yuki, the Ralts Girl
Day 2- day, Jubilife Village/Floaro Garden- Obsidian Fieldlands
20/20 HP

Yuki continued to watch the scene on the rooftop as it just got even more confusing. Kawa jumped down to fight another person, probably the person he said he hated. Then, right before a proper fight could actually start, they were dragged off by a huge man with a shiny head and an extremely hairy chin. She couldn't get a better view, but she knew that she didn't want to get close to him, as he seemed to exude the same energy, though not power, as a giant Pokemon. Same... emotions that swirled around the giants. While she relied on Tulip for the more in-depth stuff, she could pick up on strong emotions, especially ones that she trained herself to avoid at all costs.

She slipped away, not knowing what humans did when they got into trouble. What happened to them, especially when they were caught by someone so... like that. She sighed and chose not to think about it. Besides, it wasn't as if she was in trouble herself, and it wasn't like she could actually do anything about what happened. All she could do was find the kids, though, she personally found the game to be stressful now, as she couldn't help but continue thinking about what happened. She needed to find some sort of distraction. Maybe the Fletchling from yesterday? The young thing had difficulty getting her own food anyways, so at least she could do something there.

After finding the kids, she sent them home. Though, she was met with a lot of grumbles at that request, but what could she do? She was not going to take them out to go feed a Fletchling with her. The wilds were dangerous. Eventually, she just told them she had to do something, in her broken language way, of course, and walked off with Tulip. The kids were still upset, but she couldn't stay here, not when it was stressing her out. She grabbed some food that the Corps supplied her and went to the gate.

"Can I go out? I feed a Fletchling."

The gate guard looked her over and sighed. "Since you're a member of the Survey Corps, yes, but you won't be able to leave the camp. Not without a partner, at least."

Yuki processed what he said before pointing at Tulip. "She's my sister and partner, does she count?"

"Uh, no... She's a Pokemon, you need a human partner to leave the camp."

"Then what about a red member?"

The guard looked confused for a moment before he realized what a "red member" was. "I suppose that could work. Just have someone at the camp go with you," he answered.

Yuki nodded as she was led to the camp and asked one of the camp guards to accompany her to the garden where the Fletchling resided. He was confused, but accepted, keeping a cautious eye around him and on Yuki. Yuki didn't mind, though. It was only natural he was on guard, especially since she wasn't scheduled to go out and she had food that would probably attract hungry wild Pokemon. When she reached the garden, she looked for any signs of the Fletchling. The poor thing was probably extremely hungry by now. After all, if she was right, it had not eaten at all today. After a few moments, she found the bird, flying away from a group of Starly who just took her food. She motioned for the Security Corps member to stay back for a bit as she approached the Pokemon. Like all the times before, she approached slowly and low to the ground, trying to make herself not look like a threat. The Fletchling watched her with interest, somewhat recognizing her from the day before. She hopped closer until she was too nervous to get any closer, though the food was enticing. Yuki, using Tulip's connection with her to assess how the Fletchling felt, made the food close some of the gap between them before backing off, the Fletchling swooping in on the food. Yuki watched the bird eat, intending on defending the tiny robin from losing her meal, however, it was unnecessary. With her task done, Yuki returned to Jubilife, her partner somewhat confused on why she went out solely to feed a random Pokemon.

INVENTORY
- Pokeball x10
-Potions x5
-Full Heals x3
-Crafting Tools
-Empty Pokeball (key item)

Day two

As the end of a very bad day for Kawa finished, a bad era for Hisui began. Upon sun down, the Galaxy Corp members grouped up, doubling up on guards, asking people to stay off the streets. Even the famous Commander Kamado left his office, standing strong at the entrance to the hall. He was joined soon by Captain Cyllene and Zisu, looking as serious as ever. The drums beat, announcing the arrival of visitors from out of the village.

First one to appear was the leader of the Diamond Clan, Adaman. He was accompanied by four more members of the clan, two of them being Mai and Iscan. Commander Kamado and Cyllene received them with open arms, but they didn't seem at all too happy. Once the Diamond Clan was lead inside by Zisu, the next group arrived. Irida walked in with Gaeric and Igno. But, they weren't the only ones. Two more, dressed in black clothes, with the Pearl Clan symbol on their backs being the only other color on their outfits, stayed behind as Irida went into the Galaxy Hall with Gaeric and Igno. They moved fast, disappearing into the shadows shortly after.

Day Three

There was not much movement from the Galaxy Corps, besides Zisu making sure her corps were doing what they were supposed to be doing. Kawa and Bo were released early that day, which meant Kawa had to go out on the fields, feeling awful and tired. He went alone, depending on Sapphire and Tatsu and their Pokemon, since he didn't have time to pick up Kague. Kawa wasn't going to risk it though, he had his team scout Bidoof.

Back in Jubilife, Gaeric and Iscan were seen leaving the Galaxy Hall. They had a quick battle in the training grounds, then gathered food, lots of it, and went back in, avoiding any conversation with anyone within the village. It seemed some sort of long discussion was going on inside the headquarters, but nobody knew exactly what was going on.

Day Four

The day continued normally, with the Platinum team scheduled to finish their missions early the following day. Kawa had managed to rest well and patch things up with Kague, who was more than excited to be back on his team. Even his Glameow joined them to go out, with the condition it got fed. The day went well again, they gave the Ponyta another shot and actually managed to get good data on them, without being burned alive or stomped to death.

Things seemed to be heating up in Jubilife though, Irida and Adaman were seen arguing on the balcony of Commander Kamado's office. Word had spread that they were arguing over some special egg one of the traveling merchants had found. Even Professor Laventon had been brought in. People began to worry, the tension could be felt all over the quiet village.

Day Five

Team Platinum was asked to meet up outside the Galaxy Corps at noon. There was to be some changes.

Kawa woke up to the sound of his door opening. He sat up quickly, ready for anything, but once he saw Kague's ears drop, his body tensed up. The figure at his door was unlike any other, he knew who it was without having a clear view of their face. He jumped up and rushed to the door, kneeling down and bowing to the man standing at his door.

"Hello father." Kawa said, his sight fixed on the floor, "I heard the Pearl Clan was in town, I didn't know you were part of the-"

"That's enough." The voice was similar to Kawa's with a more deep and stern tone to it. "Get up and gather your things."

Kawa jumped up, still looking down, "May I ask why?"

"Jubilife is refusing to work with the Pearl Clan any longer. Go dismiss yourself from your team and make your way back home. I want you there as soon as possible."

Kawa took short breaths, trying to keep calm. "Did something happen?" He asked, waiting for a scolding for asking too many questions, but was surprised when he looked up and saw his father was gone.

After gathering his things into a bag, with his Glameow keeping guard, Kawa and Kague left for the meeting. Upon arrival, Kawa avoided the looks Zisu was giving him, she seemed disappointed and sad.

Kawa walked up and bowed to her, "I want to thank you for the opportunity of working with you, I know I wasn't the best leader for my team, but I promise that my experience here has helped me grow."

Kawa was suddenly quiet as he felt Zisu's strong arms pull him into a hug. He didn't like them, but all he could do was wait for the woman to release him. Once she did, Kawa nodded towards her and stood still, waiting for her to dismiss him.

"Once the rest get here, I'll let them know. Kei won't be happy about this either."

~Day 2...~

Day two ended on a rather sour note. He laid there in his cell cage looking around. Bo then began readying himself to go to sleep. He slid out of his shirt and coat. Then out of his socks and shoes. He folded his shirt, laying it under the bed. He used the coat as a blanket and the shirt as a pillow. His socks and shoes laid there next to his feet and his hat covering his face.

~Day 3...~

Day three. Bo got up and got dressed. He smelled horrible. Sadly he could not get breakfast until he took a shower, but he did it so he could eat. He also changed into some clean clothes. He was not about to work on an empty belly. The others set off to go scout out the lands. Even that meanie that got arrested just like he did, was able to leave. Bo kicked up dirt but headed back to his work station. As Bo walked down the street, he heard a familiar squeak. Squirmy! Squirmy went across the rooftops, following Bo. It slid down the wall and crawled over to Bo where it made its way under his hat. He was working with Rick again today. Boa was still there, but Boa looked different. Bo could hardly recognize it as the thing had almost completely turned brown. Bo continued his tasks for the day. Same as the day before. He had spoke with a few of the galactic patrol members. Ate potato mochi. Listened to a few stories from Benni.

~Day 4...~

Today was another usual day. He walked over to the town entrance, but had enough self control to go where he needed. He sat on the fence eating breakfast. Watching the people go by. Watching the clouds pass overhead. Watching Squirmy attempt to pull an entire bale of hay. A worthy attempt, but that hay bale wasn't going anywhere any time soon. Neither was Boa. Bo went to check on his nincada and was mildly concerned as he saw a small crack on Boa's back. and he coulda swore he saw eyes looking at him through the back of Boa's head. A disturbing thought. He kept looking over at Boa as he worked. It was like the eyes followed him. They had managed to finish all the fence work that day too! Not that anybody would notice anyways.

By the end of the work day, it was late. Night time even. He had went over to check on Boa. It was especially cold that night and he wondered if his pokemon was gonna be cold. He was still kinda pissed Boa didn't help one bit but he was still a bit worried. When he got there, he seen Boa moving ever so slightly. Within the first thirty seconds of watching, Bo saw a head poke through the ever growing crack in the insect's back. Eyes looked at Bo. A familiar expression on a face he didn't quite recognize. a winged bug had completely crawled from the shell.

"Boa...?" Bo mused. The bug silently stared at him, then after a few moments, it flew at Bo at an alarming speed. It rammed straight into Bo. It were as if the pokemon did not know how fast it was. Knocking Bo over, he fell to the ground but sat up and looked at the ninjask in front of him.

"Boa...?" Bo called out again.

"Jasssssk!" The ninjask responded.

"So it really is you, boa! You look diff- No! You evoooolved! Look at y-" Bo was interrupted as something cold and lifeless wrapped itself around Bo's arm. Bo nervously turned and saw a shedinja staring up at him. bo looked at it for a moment. It stared at him unblinking. It tilted its head in confusion.

"Shed...?" The lifeless bug sounded.

"Your... Ugh... Ummm..." Bo stuttered as he attempted to stand up. He saw Boa go over to the dead cicada shell and gently nudge it, playfully.

"Nin! Nin! Nin!" Boa looked eagerly at the pokémon on Bo's arm. The shedinja was hard to read as it hardly moved and didn't even make any sounds, but Bo could kind of tell they liked eachother. Perhaps Boa might have even felt protective over its new friend. Brother?

"I guess I'll call you... Toar...!" Bo said. The shedinja tried to flap its wings in excitement, but its wings barely moved. Boa began eagerly flying around. Toar struggled to turn its head, but it managed to get a slight glance or two of Boa at it rapidly flew around. a little too fast because it moved like a blur. Toar once again tried to flutter its wings, but the wings did not move fast enough to fly. So Boa slowed down and landed on Toar's back. It lifted Toar off of Bo's arm. Boa flew around, lifting Toar.

"Jaaaaa...!" Toar cheered joyfully. Boa flew Toar around in a few circles before placing his sibling on Bo's hat. Not wanting to stop flying just yet, Toar managed to float away from Bo's hat. It moved around awkwardly as it had a hard time controlling the direction it went in. Boa had to latch onto Toar and pull on it to keep it from bumping into trees, but eventually Toar got the hang of it and was flying fine. Slower than its brother, but it was now flying at a decent speed. It eagerly followed Bo. Both Boa and Toar climbed on Bo's back. Squirmy sat in Bo's hat the entire time feeling very pouty, wishing it could fly too, but a silk worm could only dream.

~Day 5...~

That morning, Bo had looked at his two cicada pokemon and watched his two cicada pokemon's behavior. Boa was so energetic and happy. Nothing like how Boa used to behave when it was just a nincada. Then there was Toar, whom acted the exact opposite and more akin to how Boa behaved when it was just a little nincada. He began drawing them and writing dex entries for them. He looked at Sqirmy whom stared all the way into the distance. Away from the two flying bugs.

"It's okay buddy! Maybe one day you'll evolve too!" Bo said.

Squirmy crawled up Bo's arm, and his little eyes lit up so fast.

"Wurmmm...?" Squirmy mused.

"Absolutely!" Bo responded.

"Wuuurmple!" Squirmy roared, looking very determined. Boa and Toar were happily playing together as they flew around in Bo's house. Bo eventually headed out. Squirmy was hidden under Bo's hat and the two cicadas were hanging on his back. Bo looked outside and Saw Kawa with some older gentleman that looked kinda like him. Pearl clan. Of course. Bo wondered what this man wanted, but against his better judgment, he left them be. Bo wondered if now, they'd give him a better task.

"Good work out there Bo! You earned a promotion! And some money! And heres some bugs we think you might like! Also some saké! and you can leave the village whenever you want again!" Bo said in a almost spot on imitation of Zisu's voice. He wasn't expecting even half of that, but it put him in good enough mood to walk over to the headquarters that morning.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

Obsidian Fieldlands
Day 2, Morning

A fire? Was that really a good idea...? What if it raged out of control? Worse, what if it pissed them off? Come to think of it, leader-girl looked familiar...wait wasn’t she the girl that tried to wrestle the Luxray? Bloody Hisui, who put her in charge!? Shiroi silently decided he’d stay a bit further away from the group, he didn’t want to get caught in the splash radius of their antics.

What were they doing again, gathering berries? Leader-girl said it wouldn’t provoke any pokémon. Hopefully, she was right.

“F#^$&!” She was wrong!

Shiroi ran with his life on the line, berries on his back, and a squalling horde of Starly hot on his heels. Leading the flock was a single bird, quite unlike the other Starly with navy blue feathers and a red-feathered face and breast.

Obsidian Fieldlands
Day 3

The day flew by scrounging through the undergrowth for herbs with medicinal value. Shiroi found himself intrigued by the prospect of potions; salves that could save his life? Yes, please! He’d love to learn more, but they still had one task left.

Shiroi-noodle arms-Chisanakiyo did not like chopping wood. It was thankless, backbreaking work but at least he didn’t need to strip the tree of leaves since Myrtle usually ate them by the time he’d felled the tree. However, a productive day was not to be as by Shiroi’s third tree he was interrupted by a familiar red-faced bird—“It’s you! Now listen here you little shi—"—and her friends, a rock-toting troupe of Aipom.

Shiroi’s eyes widened, “Uhhh...I mean...nice birdie?”

She was not a nice birdie.

Jubilife Village
Day 4, Evening

Shiroi stumbled back into Jubilife village, a day well-spent collecting honey and running from the furious swarm of Combee. Who would’ve guessed they’d get pissed when they tried to take their honey? Definitely not Shiroi.

Jubilife Village
Day 5, Morning

If anything positive had come of Shiroi’s days in the wilds, it was that he’d learned about potions and Myrtle had spun herself another cocoon—this time without interruption—and evolved into Silcoon. She was unable to move around herself, so Shiroi strapped her to his back as he made his way to galaxy HQ. Rumor had it that all the galaxy corp members were supposed to be there and the big question on everyone’s mind, or at least on Shiroi’s mind, was ‘what for?’

Was it to head out into the wilds again? Great Hisui, he just got back last night! Were they trying to work him to death? If they tried he’d quit! He’d really do it!

Fujiki Oshuoka
Obsidian Fieldlands - Day 2

Fujiki was a berry gathering machine! She tried to be at least, in between Senta's ceaseless attacks! The Johtoan girl took Kei's lead, releasing her partner for some extra protection, but the Rufflet had some funny ideas of protection!

Luckily, Fujiki was able to kill two birds with one stone—metaphorically of course! She discovered quickly that a well placed stone's THROW! at a berry tree's trunk would disturb any pokémon lurking in the branches. Her only moments of respite from Senta's onslaught came when he would tussle with said pokémon, and the Rufflet was definitely not picky.

Offering words of encouragement like "Get 'em Senta!" and "You've got this!" were about all Fujiki could offer her headstrong partner as he clashed with all manner of Starlies and Wurmples, and while he kept them distracted she could pluck! and scoop! the ripened fruits to her heart's delight.

Yeah, that's right, they were berry gathering machines! Fujiki and Senta, the dynamic duo, who could stop them?!

Day 3

Fujiki and Senta...the dynamic duo...if only someone could stop them.

Fujiki's day of honest-to-Lugia manual labor was, to put it simply, not fun. They spent far less time on the move once she filled her satchel with medicinal herbs, which meant far less Senta-distractions, which meant far more time spent on the receiving end of his battle-lust. About every swing of her axe went along the lines of—

WOOSH-THUNK!
"SQUAAAAW!"
"EEK! SENTA!"

The Johtoan girl's spirits were higher than Ho-oh's domain when their team broke camp, but by the time she felled her first tree Fujiki was holding back tears. She thou—...she thought it would be fun to have a partner. And it was fun...yesterday. Whenever Senta was distracted.

But now? Fujiki's arms were covered in scratches, her scalp was throbbing from the constant pulling of her hair, and her hands were rough and raw from swinging the axe. It wasn't fun. Senta seemed to be dead-set on making it as not fun as possible.

Fujiki heard the WOOSH! of another of the Rufflet's divebombs, and she threw her arms up over her head to defend herself from the attack that...never came. Instead, her cautiously-opening eyes were greeted by Senta stood in front of her. His large eyes were blank, pretty par for the course with him, and his head was screwed to the side.

"What?! What are you looking at?!" Fujiki was demanding an explanation, but the bird pokémon was incapable of giving one. Almost curiously, he just regarded her with his blank eyes for a few moments longer before taking back to the skies. He didn't attack her again after that, instead circling the skies as though to challenge any unfortunate soul to enter his territory.

Day 4

Fire! No need to punch the hive or anything nonsensical like that, they could just smoke 'em out! Fujiki got the proper technique from Kei to smoke out the Combee, and it worked like a charm! In no time at all, Fujiki had jar-upon-jar of amber-colored honey in her arms.

It was a plan so perfect, nothing could go wrong! Senta circled overhead as his trainer split off from the other two, intending to gather honey twice as fast as if they stayed together, but as they made their way to a hive further toward the river Fujiki found that she'd made a minor miscalculation.

The Combee at the first couple of hives were made mostly docile by the smoke. The Vespiqueen at this hive didn't take as kindly to her fire building. Fujiki's brief Survey Corps training came in handy, and her legs never pumped harder than during the couple of minutes she ran from the angry queen bee.

Fujiki's sprint took her to a cliff face, and after checking to make sure she lost the Vespiqueen she doubled over. A quick retching later and she was cursing herself for not training as hard as Kei, but at least she was safe and regaining her breath.

"Huff...huff...HufffaAAA!"

Fujiki screamed and fell back as she noticed a pair of eyes staring at her from within a hole in the cliff, and a pair of rocky hands shot out of it. The Geodude pulled himself out from the hole and eyed the girl warily, not taking kindly to her intrusion on his territory, but Senta took his intrusion just as poorly.

"SQUAAAAW!"

The cry came from high in the sky, and Senta DOVE! down to hit the Geodude with <<Aerial Ace>>. The Rock Pokémon was unimpressed, though, and he almost seemed to welcome the challenge as he tucked his arms into his spherical body. Senta dove straight into the <<Rollout>>, and he was knocked away into the grass.

The Rufflet didn't get back up, and the Geodude started to go through a series of strange flexing poses as Fujiki watched slack-jawed. Her head flipped between the two pokémon like a tennis spectator, and one would likely have smelled smoke if they stood next to her while her brain's gears turned.

Senta...fainted...Geodude...beat Senta...Rock-Type...Flying-Type...Rock beats Flying...Senta...fainted...Geodude...beat Senta...Geodude beat Senta! Before the posing pokémon could turn his attention on her, Fujiki drew a poké ball from her bag. She'd think about the consequences later, for now she had to catch this thing! If anything could give her an advantage in taming Senta, she'd take it!

Fujiki rejoined her teammates as the sun started to set, her bag heavy with honey jars and her belt laden with two poké balls as opposed to the single one she set out with. The Johtoan girl was quite pleased with herself to have captured the Geodude, and she practically skipped alongside her teammates as they crossed back into Jubilife Village.

Day 5

Why were they being summoned so early after having just returned from four days in the wilds? Fujiki had no idea, but as she approached the Galaxy Corps HQ she got the feeling that it couldn't be good. The entire corps had been summoned, and the village streets were full of members on their way to the meeting. Was Kei there yet? What about Shiroi?

Her head spun around as she searched for her comrades, the only two in the Survey Corps she was remotely close with since they'd been on the mission together, and her purple eyes picked up on someone who could only be Shiroi. The...uh...armor was a dead giveaway, but he seemed to have made some sort of silken upgrade to the back section. Maybe extra cushioning?

"SHIROI!" Fujiki jogged up to him, waving an arm to get his attention. "On your way to the meeting? It seems important, huh? Is that a new upgrade? OH! Are we getting a new mission? Is that what it's for?"

Yua Yamamoto

Pokémon
: Zashi the Dewott; Julian the Eevee
Condition(s): Bandaged (Wounds are covered and are healing properly)

Day 2, Afternoon -> Night
Location: Survey Corps Home -> Medical Wing, Galaxy Hall, Jubilife Village

As Yua managed to help the others get better, it was when she was told by Pesselle that she should go home that had her confused. She seemed a bit more firm, and maybe concerned? Yua went back home, but noticed the added security. It was when she was looking through her window did she see some rather important people coming by.

She only heard them in passing, but she recognized them immediately. Adaman of the Diamond Clan, and Irida of the Pearl Clan, as well as their own people. Peeking out of the crack of her door, she watched as Kamado, Zisu, and Cyllene took each group separately as they came, the two figures cloaked in black, who were escorting Irida, disappearing before her very eyes had her skin chilling.

And she was supposed to work in these conditions for the rest of the week??

Sighing, she went back to the hearth, making food for herself and her two Pokemon who helped her with work today.

None of this was good. She felt her heart ache and her gut churn from anxiety for some reason.

I hope everything is going to be okay...

Day 3
Trainer HP: 14/20

Yua was back working in the medical wing, her wounds were slowly healing and she was feeling far better. Of course, talk around the village was always active, and she heard from her brother about some of the members that the leaders came in with. Speaking of which, while she was out gathering something from the shop, she heard a battle nearby the Security Corps battleground. She went to watch what was going on, only realizing it was between one of the people each leader came in with. Gaeric, the one from Pearl with a blue tattoo on his chest, had some very cold Pokemon, while the other - Iscan from Diamond who seemed rather timid of Gaeric's lady-like ice Pokemon - had a funny looking fish. What were they?

Before she could even begin to start taking notes, she was rushed by Beni to stop staring and get back to the Galaxy Hall. As she came back out of the medical wing when she needed to grab something else from down the hall, she saw the two were carrying loads of food for some kind of important discussion happening upstairs.

She wanted to learn what was going on, but decided against sneaking around. She didn't want to get thrown in Booker's cell again. Yua just went back to her work.

Day 4
Trainer HP: 15/20

Things were happening a bit more smoothly today. At least, it was calmer. Yua even had an easier day working today, as most of those who were injured had regained some of their strength and were capable of walking. Because not a lot of things needed to be done, Yua was sent to relax back at home early.

However, something didn't feel right. It felt like the calm before the storm, and Yua was extremely anxious. She never felt like this before, and it was terrifying her, which only made her irritable and angry. She mostly stayed in her home all day, only really coming out to get food from Beni's, but that was when she heard the two leaders arguing on the balcony of Galaxy Hall. She heard a few words in their arguments that they were trying to keep low. Egg. Special. Laventon. Must be one special egg for two leaders to be pointlessly fighting over...

The tension blanketing over the village that succeeded the feeling that this was the calm before the storm had only exacerbated Yua's anxiety, and she stayed home for the rest of the day, not wanting to come out for really anything. The only thing she did to help calm her nerves was clean the mask Kawa had given her, and she tied it around her neck like he did, but she didn't really put it up to her face. She felt like something was wrong, so she kept the reminder of Kawa close for now and not take it off, not really wanting to fuck anything over for him like what happened a couple days ago.

Day 5
Trainer HP: 16/20

It was nearing noon, and Yua didn't feel good. Not because she was sick, but because of all the tension. It gave her the chills, she felt her skin prickling with goosebumps and then it would proceed with a shiver all down her body.

She opened the door, having gotten ready rather slowly, her Pokemon in their confines at her hip as she walked into Galaxy Hall. She was wearing her Survey Corps uniform, her arms laying stiff at her sides to prevent herself from looking small from crossing them. As she walked in, she saw Zisu, Fujiki, Shiroi, Bo, and then... Kawa...

She quickly approached Kawa, worry on her face, and some dark circles under her eyes. "Kawa? Are you okay?" She put a comforting hand on his shoulder, hoping he didn't flinch away but understanding if he did.

Everything just felt so wrong...

Day 5, Kawa, 19/20 HP

Kawa turned around, seeing Yua's face and noticing the shades under her eyes. He didn't consider leaving a team he had just recently met would be difficult. It's not like he had grown attached to any of them, or so he thought. He had hoped to get to know them a lot more, not only because it would make it easier to make plans for future missions, but because some were interesting. The one who peeked his curiosity more was the one standing in front of him. But the last thing he needed was his dad knowing he had gained some feelings for someone outside of the clan.

"You should worry about yourself." He replied, placing his right hand on her shoulder. "The better condition you're in, the more people you can help."

Zisu cleared her throat, looking at Kawa and giving him a sympathy smile. "You should probably explain the situation-"

"That's no longer my problem." Kawa interrupted, removing his hand from Yua, "In fact, none of you are." He raised his voice so those who had just arrived could hear him. "I can't say it was an honor working with any of you, because it wasn't. I didn't really get to meet some of you and I'll probably forget most of you." Kawa looked over his shoulder at Zisu, "It's best I don't interact with the Diamond Clan member." He looked back at Yua, "Take care."

With that, Kawa made his way away from the group, avoiding eye contact while feeling Zisu's glare drill through the back of his skull. It didn't matter anymore, they had all been part of a failed experiment, the sooner it was over, the quicker they could all move on with their lives. He could go back home, back on the path that was sprayed out since the day he was born.

~Bo Lake...!~

Bo lake had been outside the HQ when he had to received the summoning to head in. Bo began walking inside. Boa glanced over Bo's shoulder, and kicked off. Buzzing into the room straight ahead. Flying as fast as he could. He made a lap around the room and perched atop the doorway. Toar was flying just slightly faster than Bo was walking. Toar was next to enter the room, and Bo just moments behind. Boa landed on Bo's left Shoulder, and Toar, the right. Still hidden under Bo's hat. Squirmy was still well waiting. He stood over.

"Mornin' Boss!" Bo said to Zisu.

"Mornin' Mystery lady" Bo said to Naka.

"Mornin'........." Bo paused as he went to greet Kawa.

It was a bit odd hearing Kawa go from rude to calm and sincere, but he hadn't really gotten to know the guy. When he mentioned heading back to the diamond village, Bo didn't particularly know how to respond to that or entirely what that meant at the time. Bo saw Zisu's glare and nearly jumped back. Even though the glare wasn't at him, it had still triggered a fight or flight response. He calmly adjusted himself and continued standing there as if nothing happened. Behaving properly.

"What was that all about? Like now what? Why's he leaving for?" Bo asked.