• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed MHA: Next generation of Heroes discussion

Class 1-A’s teacher?

• Hitoshi Shinsou

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Fumikage Tokoyami

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tenya Lida

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Mezo Shoji

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
If I had to make a guess, probably Donia if she encounters it. Her pride would not allow her to run away
Makes sense a prideful character would. But I can also imagine someone just being a hero saving someone, similar to the show. Out of all the characters so far Furuya seems like the most kind hearted, I don’t know if he’s heroic but he’s definitely a good guy.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Oh c'mon, seriously three pages?!?!???
I decided to go through with the normal defeating robots sort of thing. Although it brings up a problem for people with none combat based quirks, I’ll find another way to earn points though. Maybe there can be civilians scattered around and if you save them you get points, even without defeating the robot.
Every time I read Mitsubishi I just think of the car company, and it's making it really hard to take anything about him seriously xD

Tsk, I wanna make an OC named Mitsubishi and then make him a Mitsubishi brand transformer or something.

Well, the Robots weren't terribly strong given people like Asui passed, so with relatively normal abilities, you should be able to damage them. I'd suggest offering practice weapons that can be used during the entrance exam, like staves or wooden swords.
They didn't need to destroy them, just immobilise or incapacitate them.
I can sort of see how Tsuyu passed, I can even see how Mineta could. But I still can’t see how Toru would’ve. But yeah I’d say give them small weapons.
Eh, it's not necessarily necessary.
Yeah that’s what I’m doing lol.

Btw how long shall we have this for, because amassing a decent amount of points could take a while, shall we skip through some takedowns.
I think that's a good idea.

I know from previous threads that sometimes this get so complicated so maybe we should discuss it now: ending point results. Like who will have the highest total score. How will have most rescue points vs who will have most villain points? If we get it figured out now- by the time we are done with the exam we can roll smoothly into the next day.
That could be useful.

I don’t know how to say who will get the highest, we can just go with the flow. As for rescue and villains points I feel it would be good to look the cast’s personalities, and their stats maybe. So if we have a arrogant dickhead (Like Bakugou) they will probably have high villain points but pretty low rescue score. Where as there are people who might not have amazing strength but are just good people.
Also a fair point...

I’ve been thinking though, who’s gonna be the one to take out the 0 pointer? I can imagine a lot of the students would ignore it, or be too afraid.
None of the triplets have any real way of taking that thing down unless someone's packed a Rocket-Launcher.

Speaking of the triplets and the rescue points, they've got a 'squad' dynamic with Gwenrhain at the front taking care of threats, with Gwenerys as ranged support and Gweneira as medic/support/rescue. Gweniera will probably get only rescue points as she doesn't have anything capable of dealing damage at the moment.

So how exactly do the rescue points work? Are there fake citizens set up in dangerous situations...or?

~Rinko~

So how exactly do the rescue points work? Are there fake citizens set up in dangerous situations...or?
In the anime/manga itself, they were scored by helping other students. *looks at Izuku*

Also there's something bugging me.
I highly, HIGHLY doubt that Izuku would've become the number one hero after only ten years. Maaaaaybe about tenth, but even that feels like a stretch.

Jayblade

In the anime/manga itself, they were scored by helping other students. *looks at Izuku*

Also there's something bugging me.
I highly, HIGHLY doubt that Izuku would've become the number one hero after only ten years. Maaaaaybe about tenth, but even that feels like a stretch.
It’s not impossible though and I didn’t want to too far ahead. I’m pretty it took all night about that amount of time.

~Rinko~

It’s not impossible though and I didn’t want to too far ahead. I’m pretty it took all night about that amount of time.
I... don't think it's ever been mentioned how long it took All Might to reach number 1.
Apparently the youngest and fastest hero to reach the top ten... took half a year... screw me misremembering.
Anyways, your right on that it's not impossible, but it's still pretty unlikely.

I know from previous threads that sometimes this get so complicated so maybe we should discuss it now: ending point results. Like who will have the highest total score. How will have most rescue points vs who will have most villain points? If we get it figured out now- by the time we are done with the exam we can roll smoothly into the next day.

I'd say Gosa would score okay overall - definitely not particularly close to the top, but passing by a good margin. He would definitely try saving people that he ran across, but wouldn't go out of his way to look for them, instead focusing on hunting robots.

I won’t be attacking the Zero Point Bot as it provides no reward for Kazue.

If we’re talking about total points now...I don’t wanna sound like I’m intending to make a special snowflake or anything, but Kazue was essentially made for tests like this.

He’s perfectly equipped to handle a massive onslaught from these droids, and thus would have a fairly high Villain score.
On the other hand, he’s a bit of an asshole, and only looks out for himself. Due to this, he’d likely have no rescue points.

I’d say the score evens itself out.

Jayblade

I won’t be attacking the Zero Point Bot as it provides no reward for Kazue.

If we’re talking about total points now...I don’t wanna sound like I’m intending to make a special snowflake or anything, but Kazue was essentially made for tests like this.

He’s perfectly equipped to handle a massive onslaught from these droids, and thus would have a fairly high Villain score.
On the other hand, he’s a bit of an asshole, and only looks out for himself. Due to this, he’d likely have no rescue points.

I’d say the score evens itself out.
Sounds fair enough to me. Yusuke would have a good villain score and an less than mediocre rescue score.

I'd say that Kazumi will have a higher rescue score. His current form isnt suited for taking out the robots, but with his immense speed and agility he can easily rescue those in danger. So he'll start doing that without even realizing it.

I'd say that Emily would ahve a pretty high villain score (probably on the higher end of all the participants) but she'd only reacue one or two people, amd only because they are in her way.

Well, to get any rescue points at all another OC would need to be in danger, no?

If none of the OCs end up in danger then it wouldn't be possible for anyone to get any rescue points. Are there random mook participants we can save, or are we just going to do some dangerous stuff with the 0-point robot?

If someone controls the 0-point robot them they could but the students in some moderate danger, and that would allow people to get rescue points.

Jayblade

Well, to get any rescue points at all another OC would need to be in danger, no?

If none of the OCs end up in danger then it wouldn't be possible for anyone to get any rescue points. Are there random mook participants we can save, or are we just going to do some dangerous stuff with the 0-point robot?

If someone controls the 0-point robot them they could but the students in some moderate danger, and that would allow people to get rescue points.
I say someone control it and have it just fuck the place up.

Hah, Kazumi ahd already needed saving! Seriously though, that would definitely be helpful to Kazumi if some people were in danger with the 0 bot.

Something I wanted to bring up.
Is your character wearing some form of protective armor?
Because propelling your fist into solid metal fast enough to crush it would absolutely end in your arm turning to damn near mush.
Well, call me an idiot! I didn't even think about that. Thats my fault, she certainly would not be able to do that (but I am too lazy to edit the post so lets just pretend she did something else). I'm used to more powerful caharcters so I'll have to watch myself on that kind of stuff. Thanks for the catch, feel free to correct me in the future if I make a similar mistake.