• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [MHA] The Next Generation

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Here is the new dorm layout, I randomised anyone who didn't give a preference, speak up if you want your character moved.
MHA Next Generation Dorm Layout.png

Perhaps we should assume a certain degree of familiarity being present between students. To make it easier, here's a thought: each of us puts up a list of how well our student knows the others, on a scale of one to ten. It's not perfect, but it would save time IRL.

Here's an example of what part of Caleb's list might look like, for sake of visual reference:
Hiro: 5 of 10. Most of Caleb's interactions with Hiro have been attempts to avert a fight. While he's improving, Caleb is frustrated by his classmate's belligerence and somewhat disturbed as he sees a darker side of himself in Hiro's rage.
Ashikura: 3 of 10. Caleb finds the shape-changing boy's pranks to be irritating. He isn't hostile to Ashikura but he certainly doesn't much care for his company.
This is just a sample obviously, proof of concept more than anything.

On a similar note, in the case of more... Significant relationships (i.e. possible romantic relationships or students who become super close friends) it may be worth the players conferring over PM to iron out how these relationships develop, or even RPing one on one over PM during the downtime.

Let me know what you think.

Here’s my Familiarity Test
Everyone-2/10. He sees everyone as below him and won’t show them the light of day, only going near them for pranks.

Not really sure if Takumi will be staying in dorms (Assuming staying at home is an option). He's already got a workshop set up at his home, and transit to and from school isn't much of an issue.

Still, since you already planned it all out, I suppose he'd keep the dorm as a secondary workshop for smaller projects.

Last edited:
Well sneaking into a girl's room is off the table for obvious reasons, so you're left with the boys. Out of everyone, I think only Miku and maybe Kishi would react in a gracious way. Hiro would obviously go nuts, and Caleb would stop short of beating him up, he would get close. Takumi might not notice since he primarily lives at home, and as an introvert myself, I can well appreciate how Shun would be upset at the invasion of privacy. As for Tetsuma, Inanis, Acura, and Ru... I have no idea how they'd react.

tl;dr: I suppose you can pick Caleb if you want to unless someone else wants to volunteer, but it won't be pleasant for Ashikura.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Seeing as he’d likely keep a spare katana in his dorm, Acura would probably nearly cut one of Ashikura’s limbs off (though stopping just before his blade struck) or shock him with a taser-like current. I’d have no problem with you picking Acura if you want to, @BigHoodieBoy236

Last edited:
Mahogany wouldn't stop Caleb but then again Caleb isn't going to be a problem on his own. If Hiro makes a problem he'll get involved but otherwise he's usually a quite stable person. His quirk may be Berserk but he's generally good about holding back.

Just wanted to check in with y'all before work. Would anyone be opposed to us cutting off the small group interactions at the end of those currently set in motion? It's been a lot of fun, but I think we should start a large group scenario, get everyone involved again.

Let me know what you think, and if you agree with the above, let me also know what you'd like to do in the next large group scenario.

Most recently, Sam, Kureiji, Caleb and Dakarai are working through some games at a street carnival. They'll have dinner before heading back to campus. Kishi is racing Drayda and Inanis, while Miku is having coffee with Ru. These are separate scenarios occuring at different times, in sort of a montage fashion. Once they wrap up we'll come back together for a group event.