• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I mean if Taiyo didn't bleed out, he would have continued kicking Azumi like a madman. Also, I think the surgery should be done, so I'll post soon.

She'd half expected Kiro to weave a few hand signs for fire style and counter the water prison, but when he simply went limp in the water, floating like a dead dog, she lost it. And it, referred to the remains of the soft drink that was still in her mouth. The carbonated beverage spewed violently from the Kunoichi's mouth, but fortunately, the only person in its line of fire was Kai.

Her Byakugan sharpened as she stared intently at Kiro's body. It hadn't been long enough for him to drown, so her immediate thoughts were, 'It's a trap.' Nevertheless, it was still a rather good opportunity to vent. Clearing her throat with a bit less subtlety than appropriate, she coughed out, "Truly, a display of Magnificence by the glorious Mist. Taken out by their own jutsu in no less than 2 exchanges! Certainly worth of my respect."
Has Kai even noticed yet or does even care?

Finally! I’m pretty sure I understand what Azumi is doing now. I don’t know if I should say it but I will say that it’s an amazing counter to lightning armor, especially cuz Kiro is really weakened rn. No trickery involved here but it’s only a matter of time now before Kiro is caught and the only thing he has on his side that can turn the tide is speed and physical defense. (Yes, I just used Pokémon stats...) Anyways, even then, Kiro will only hv one opportunity to attack. If it’s not an OHKO, Kiro will lose. So yeah, there’s a high chance that Azumi will escape this fight unscathed. Either way, it will definitely lead to some great character development for Kiro. :up:

As for the openings, I don’t really pay attention to what the lyrics are... I just like the openings that sound good and fit the scenes they’re trying to show.

Also for the music, when I write, I usually listen to soundtracks instead of openings. Usually it’s a soundtrack that helps fit the scene. Like in an anime, the bg music during a fight or a conversation. It helps set the scene for me in a way. I listen to some openings and endings but that’s for special scenes, like an anime would usually do when they start playing an opening during an episode.

Finally! I’m pretty sure I understand what Azumi is doing now. I don’t know if I should say it but I will say that it’s an amazing counter to lightning armor, especially cuz Kiro is really weakened rn. No trickery involved here but it’s only a matter of time now before Kiro is caught and the only thing he has on his side that can turn the tide is speed and physical defense. (Yes, I just used Pokémon stats...) Anyways, even then, Kiro will only hv one opportunity to attack. If it’s not an OHKO, Kiro will lose. So yeah, there’s a high chance that Azumi will escape this fight unscathed. Either way, it will definitely lead to some great character development for Kiro. :up:

As for the openings, I don’t really pay attention to what the lyrics are... I just like the openings that sound good and fit the scenes they’re trying to show.
Hmmm, what you think she's doing and what I think she's doing are clearly on opposite sides of the spectrum...

But either way, Kiro is going to lose.
Well, if she's doing what I think she's doing then your previous post was basically committing suicide.

Actually, forfeiting was the only way Sagiso wouldn't laugh at you. After all, she also forfeiting and laughing at someone in the same position as oneself is just self-ridicule.

Well, if she's doing what I think she's doing then your previous post was basically committing suicide.

Actually, forfeiting was the only way Sagiso wouldn't laugh at you. After all, she also forfeiting and laughing at someone in the same position as oneself is just self-ridicule.
Kiro just went off on Sagisō for forfeiting. Don’t you think it’s a bit hypocritical if he ended up forfeiting himself?

As for what Kiro is doing, yes, I did that with the intention of having him lose. I had to find some way of making him look like he’s trying to win without just having him surrender. Either his chakra is gonna run out or Azumi is gonna stop him with ‘that’ technique.

Ik you guys said there were ways to escape, but for me, as soon as Kiro became trapped in the water prison, it was over. Like I said awhile back, I’m not as good a writer as you guys give me credit for. Honestly, Kiro should’ve lost in the first round cuz I’m pretty sure Jacob allowed Kiro’s attacks to hit Tomiko. As for Nebby, he allowed me to kill Hashima when everyone else was saying that there was another way.
Raiku's gonna get a kick out of this lol
This loss is also karma for what I did to u Nebby. I’m sorry :(

And this all could've been avoided if Kiro was smart enough to channel lightning chakra to his kunai...
That was what I was originally doing but there was nothing he would be able to do with them if he can’t move his arms...

Kiro just went off on Sagisō for forfeiting. Don’t you think it’s a bit hypocritical if he ended up forfeiting himself?

As for what Kiro is doing, yes, I did that with the intention of having him lose. I had to find some way of making him look like he’s trying to win without just having him surrender. Either his chakra is gonna run out or Azumi is gonna stop him with ‘that’ technique.
Despite it being hypocritical, she would've respected him for being able to swallow his pride and making a smart decision.

Not sure if we're thinking about the same technique though ~w~

Kanshi: actually I believe that my cousin classifies only people from his VILLAGE as non xenos and even if they’re from the same nation as him they’re still xenos unless they’re Kiri nin
The village isn't a nation though. That's like living in New York city, and then considering everyone else in New York (State) and America as foreigners.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
One of these days... Sagiso will laugh as she breaks the news to Kai and shatters his world view~

Kanshi: actually I believe that my cousin classifies only people from his VILLAGE as non xenos and even if they’re from the same nation as him they’re still xenos unless they’re Kiri nin

Kai: Kanshi is right, your still a Xeno, through and through! Nothing can change that!