• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Or you can just make me angry that I can't get a win..... that's okay too.
I'm sorry, I just don't feel like dealing with this today....

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wow retro, putting that post AFTER I stopped caring about Kiro. Now I have to do stuff with him at least later on to stay in character cuz he attacked, such a horrible thing to do Retro.

I mean they DID barge in with the intent to kill injured people in the hospital. Can't really play the innocent card. Maybe Kiro can though he is with two literal monsters so he doesn't look so good.

Maybe warriors? After all America wasn’t exactly called a monster after it nuked japan twice killing countless civilians.

It’s war

Pretty sure I'd call that a monstrous act. No one was proud of that, but the idea was they felt it *had* to be done. Whether that is true or not depends on one's view.

And they didn't specifically target hospitals or focused on the injured or people who cared for them. I think calling themselves "warriors" for probably the most cowardly act in a war is incredibly misleading.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Pretty sure I'd call that a monstrous act. No one was proud of that, but the idea was they felt it *had* to be done. Whether that is true or not depends on one's view.

And they didn't specifically target hospitals or focused on the injured or people who cared for them. I think calling themselves "warriors" for probably the most cowardly act in a war is incredibly misleading.

It’s more a strategic target that a corwardly one. They are letting the snakes and sounds ninja attack and injure as many as possible while Dosu and Zaku take out as many of the medical ninja as possible so that treating the wounded would become borderline impossible, leading to a huge spike in casualties. If all doctors are killed who are going to treat the valuable ninja? That’s the thought going into it

It’s more a strategic target that a corwardly one. They are letting the snakes and sounds ninja attack and injure as many as possible while Dosu and Zaku take out as many of the medical ninja as possible so that treating the wounded would become borderline impossible, leading to a huge spike in casualties. If all doctors are killed who are going to treat the valuable ninja? That’s the thought going into it

I'm not saying there is not tactical purpose for doing something like this.

Just saying, it is about THE dickish think somebody could do so it will be hard for anyone to see the Oto-nin as anything other than complete monsters and cruel cowards. Same applies to Zaku & Dosu. Especially concerning a sympathetic relationship with that kid.

Unrelated, but I'm also I'm pretty sure that most of the Oto-nin would have been beaten by this point. Between Kakashi, Guy, Shisui & Anko in the stadium as well as Jiraiya, Asuma, Kurenai & others within the village itself. They would have been creamed XD

To be fair, between Madoka & Tomiko's comment, he should know that the hostility was directed more so at Zaku & Dosu than Kiro himself. But do what you want to do man.

I'm not saying there is not tactical purpose for doing something like this.

Just saying, it is about THE dickish think somebody could do so it will be hard for anyone to see the Oto-nin as anything other than complete monsters and cruel cowards. Same applies to Zaku & Dosu. Especially concerning a sympathetic relationship with that kid.

Unrelated, but I'm also I'm pretty sure that most of the Oto-nin would have been beaten by this point. Between Kakashi, Guy, Shisui & Anko in the stadium as well as Jiraiya, Asuma, Kurenai & others within the village itself. They would have been creamed XD

Jirayia is handling the large amount of summons, so he’s less so focused on the ninja I imagine.

Anko really is just sort of vulnerable right now, and was near kimimaru’s position if I do recall.

Kakashi, Guy, and shisui....yeah they would do a lot lol, but not enough to beat them already. There are hundreds along with summons here, atttacking targets all around to make sure they aren’t packed in to do maximum damage.

Also, we’ll get to Kou soon, Zaku is currently having the first second thoughts he’s had toward anything. Between Mercy toward Madoka and a weak spot toward the oprhan, there’s more going on in there than just music of murder. Dosu on the other hand doesn’t have such clouded judgement.

Also, the thing is, Kiro may want the power of the curse mark but he’s also smart enough to know how the invasion is gonna end. Besides, it’s also still too early for Kiro too completely switch over to Orochimaru’s side. There needs to be some more development towards Kiro’s motivations for that too happen.

Jirayia is handling the large amount of summons, so he’s less so focused on the ninja I imagine.

Anko really is just sort of vulnerable right now, and was near kimimaru’s position if I do recall.

Kakashi, Guy, and shisui....yeah they would do a lot lol, but not enough to beat them already. There are hundreds along with summons here, atttacking targets all around to make sure they aren’t packed in to do maximum damage.

Also, we’ll get to Kou soon, Zaku is currently having the first second thoughts he’s had toward anything. Between Mercy toward Madoka and a weak spot toward the oprhan, there’s more going on in there than just music of murder. Dosu on the other hand doesn’t have such clouded judgement.

Anko has a seal from Minato which limits the effect the curse mark has over her. Price is she can't use said Curse Mark until she releases it but I did establish this.

Snake summons vs. a Sannin?

I mean in canon when the big name ninja began that counter attack of the Sound/Sand ninja alliance they stomped them pretty efficiently. The fact it is Sound alone now doesn't help their case. Especially with such additional big names like Shisui.

Makes sense, and works well.

Anko has a seal from Minato which limits the effect the curse mark has over her. Price is she can't use said Curse Mark until she releases it but I did establish this.

Snake summons vs. a Sannin?

I mean in canon when the big name ninja began that counter attack of the Sound/Sand ninja alliance they stomped them pretty efficiently. The fact it is Sound alone now doesn't help their case. Especially with such additional big names like Shisui.

Makes sense, and works well.

More summons and sound ninja however, as the sound village is bigger in this AU. Also yes the invasion is currently looking better for the leaf for the moment, but Minato’s battle will be a turning point for either side depending on how it goes down, so it hinges on that.

I’d imagine anko’s sealing (which took Kakashi a while to create an imperfect version of it) I imagine a ould work like cauterizing a wound, which would do its job but would hurt and make you vulnerable for a while before your at 100%. If that sounds correct?

I’d imagine anko’s sealing (which took Kakashi a while to create an imperfect version of it) I imagine a ould work like cauterizing a wound, which would do its job but would hurt and make you vulnerable for a while before your at 100%. If that sounds correct?

Well, Minato is far better at Funjutsu than Kakashi was. He did learn it from a master in Kushina and became more skill with the added years he got to live on in.