• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don't really care. Raiku will just ignore him unless he really says he wants to be with Orochimaru. Even then he'll save him for last. If Dosu and Zaku are defeated and Kiro wants to fight but he doesn't want to join Orochimaru then Raiku will just leave him alone. If he does say that he wants to join Orochimaru... then I'll fight him after Dosu and Zaku are defeated but I'll lose on purpose so you guys don't see the full extent of Raiku.
Though I see Godjacob getting mad of all 9 of them fighting Kiro and him putting up a good fight or winning cuz Lightning Armor XD Ironic considering Azumi so easily beat Kiro

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Still though, I can’t understand how barely anyone is saying anything about the powers Raiku has at this point. In fact, it proves my point when I said no one complains until it happens to them!
He only has fire style and summoning. Basically equivalent to Naruto in Part 1 except no rasengan or kurama or gamabunta. Only normal summonings. SO really he isn't that OP

He only has fire style and summoning. Basically equivalent to Naruto in Part 1 except no rasengan or kurama or gamabunta. Only normal summonings. SO really he isn't that OP
But you just said that Raiku wouldn’t be worried about Kiro going all out rn. If that’s all Raiku has right now, then you’re right, he shouldn’t be worried, he should be running!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But you just said that Raiku wouldn’t be worried about Kiro going all out rn. If that’s all Raiku has right now, then you’re right, he shouldn’t be worried, he should be running!
It's not he wouldn't be worried. It's just that neither him nor I care about Kiro anymore.

Won't happen. At least with Kiro. Ironically despite being able to use Fire and Lightning style to set up and attack unless he gets Chidori I don't see that. or maybe he does and I'll just buff up Raiku more lel
You don't need chidori to use Kirin though? Furījia can use Kirin '-' in theory.
Still though, I can’t understand how barely anyone is saying anything about the powers Raiku has at this point. In fact, it proves my point when I said no one complains until it happens to them!
He's kinda...underwhelming? and Flying isn't that OP to me since I've got wind and Lightning styles as my main natures, it actually just makes it easier to beat him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You don't need chidori to use Kirin though? Furījia can use Kirin '-' in theory.

He's kinda...underwhelming? and Flying isn't that OP to me since I've got wind and Lightning styles as my main natures, it actually just makes it easier to beat him.
Why do you think I don't ever wanna fight Sagiso XD also I care about Furijia as much as I care about Kiro, no offense. Also does Furijia even have fire style to set up?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah ofc you won’t cuz Raiku is secretly gonna become god tier and no one is gonna say crap until you actually are forced to use his powers. Smfh
TBH probably at the end of this RP I still have stuff that he hasn't showed yet lmao. Saving it for the Raiku v Orochimaru battle obviously.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah ofc you won’t cuz Raiku is secretly gonna become god tier and no one is gonna say crap until you actually are forced to use his powers. Smfh
except kyuu's ocs will just destroy him anyways lmao. Besides there's always something bad in using powerful jutsu... luckily I have two plans for that anyways XD

This is from the Wiki,

Sasuke draws natural lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his strike and controls it with chakra. Unlike most techniques, which are based on the user's chakra, this one uses the natural lightning, which — as noted by Zetsu — reaches the ground in 1/1000th of a second. However, the preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. If there are no active thunder clouds, the user must create them by using powerful fire techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions. With techniques such as Amaterasu, even stronger storm conditions can be made by them.

Once a lightning source has been acquired, shaping and guiding the lightning to the target requires very little chakra. This technique was powerful enough to completely obliterate a small mountain and Itachi Uchiha's Susanoo.

Using this technique disperses the thunder clouds, and as such, it can only be used once in a fight. Conversely, however, because of the inextinguishable properties of techniques such as Amaterasu, it can be used to continuously create new thunder clouds to use Kirin once again; however, the process seems to require a bit of time.

For Kirin all you need is an existing source of lighting and then a bit of chakra manipulation. It has a long startup time but doesn't cost much chakra. In theory a genin could do it if they had the required chakra control (Byagukan hax)

And Since Raiku would be in the Sky, and pretty far away from the user
1) He wouldn't be able to see the hand signs if they hid them.
2) He wouldn't be able to use his sharingan to predict the attack since the attack requires so little chakra that even seeing the chakra wouldn't really help him.
3) He'd already be so close to the clouds that he'd get hit the instant the jutsu activated.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah, this is why I don’t understand how everyone is complaining about Kiro being op when he wouldn’t be able to even touch Raiku...
At this point I think you're just copying my idea by not even telling us Kiro's MS abilities and other new stuff. Luckily I haven't revealed Raiku's MS abilities fully either lel. Btw I'm swapping my eight flame dragon things cuz it's actually easy to recreate and not worth the eye deterioration. You guys got any ideas for new MS ability?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This is from the Wiki,

For Kirin all you need is an existing source of lighting and then a bit of chakra manipulation. It has a long startup time but doesn't cost much chakra. In theory a genin could do it if they had the required chakra control (Byagukan hax)

2) He wouldn't be able to use his sharingan to predict the attack since the attack requires so little chakra that even seeing the chakra wouldn't really help him.
3) He'd already be so close to the clouds that he'd get hit the instant the jutsu activated.
so basically... this proves my point that god tier doesn't matter cuz Kyuu is in this rp xD

Why do you think I don't ever wanna fight Sagiso XD also I care about Furijia as much as I care about Kiro, no offense. Also does Furijia even have fire style to set up?
You just need storm conditions, and while Fire Style is the easier way to set it up there are other ways... that I'd probably need to look into.

This is from the Wiki,

Okay I feel a Genin using Kirin is a bit too far. That shit would have killed Itachi had it not been for Susanoo.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I like how Shen's silently reading all our posts and not commenting so when he does post in this thread he just destroys our argument completely XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Everyone cares way too much about making their character OP or how to exploit certain jutsu in this RP for my taste. Not as much fun for me.
SEE RETRO! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! now godjacob thinks that we're just discussing how to make god tier OCs when we're not! Bad Retro!

ps op characters are actually fun for me so ye

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Your character got closer to beating Azumi than Kiro. So there's that.
So basically...
Raiku < Hashima < Kiro < Taiyo < Azumi. wait a second... Godjacob how dare you accuse us of trying to make OP characters when yours is gonna be Akatsuki level and is already the strongest! PS Kiro is ez if he actually tried to fight Raiku even if Raiku didn't need to fly.

So basically...
Raiku < Hashima < Kiro < Taiyo < Azumi. wait a second... Godjacob how dare you accuse us of trying to make OP characters when yours is gonna be Akatsuki level and is already the strongest! PS Kiro is ez if he actually tried to fight Raiku even if Raiku didn't need to fly.
Ofc he’s gonna be easy to beat cuz I’m not gonna waste my time trying to have Kiro fight out of bs strategies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You guys can worry about Kiro being OP tho. He's obviously way too strong I mean he has 2 Nature Types, Curse Mark, and Lightning Chakra Mode which is a Kage Level move!