• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well for one thing, ninja battles is not always an A>B, B>C so A>C kinda thinking in Naruto.

Also Azumi got to the finals off other people taking each other out (Zaku & Katsuo) and well Kiro was not fighting at his best. No Curse Mark, Lightning Armor and other stuff. Very circumstantial.

And she hasn't done anything too OP for her skill level. I've kept her jutsu as C-Rank and lower and her liquid shadow so far has just been a variant on shadow possession. If she is too OP and you all think she is I can tone her down with a snap of my fingers. And Akatsuki comes much, much later.

And I think that this fighting needs to just stop. It's getting kinda silly. Both Raiku and Kiro will be fine I am sure of that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
And she hasn't done anything too OP for her skill level. I've kept her jutsu as C-Rank and lower and her liquid shadow so far has just been a variant on shadow possession. If she is too OP and you all think she is I can tone her down with a snap of my fingers. And Akatsuki comes much, much later.
She's not the most OP. She's just the best.

I'd disagree on that one. If my and kyuu were to fight right now Sagiso would have the edge despite being knocked out earlier. Just able to think of things in more detail than me and Sagiso has plenty of secrets yet to be revealed I am sure.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok, then if Kiro is so op, then plz explain why Raiku isn’t worried about Kiro at all...
Oh wait I missed two. But there nothing big. One was already revealed.
I'd disagree on that one. If my and kyuu were to fight right now Sagiso would have the edge despite being knocked out earlier. Just able to think of things in more detail than me and Sagiso has plenty of secrets yet to be revealed I am sure.
sagiso doesn’t count cuz all of kyuu’s OC’s are super hard to beat

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Wait I shouldn’t have to answer you anyways. I already said I’m not answering questions about what my OCs can do to you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay, there's no need to go that far.
I only did it for what retro did in the discussion. Besides it’s just Raiku that doesn’t care about you. And I’ve already revealed a lot about him. And all my other OC’s are more powerful than him anyways

I only did it for what retro did in the discussion. Besides it’s just Raiku that doesn’t care about you. And I’ve already revealed a lot about him. And all my other OC’s are more powerful than him anyways
Yep, and guess what, no one’s gonna say anything cuz you’re not gonna reveal anything until it’s the right time.

If I hear any complaints about Nebby’s characters in the future, just remember I told you guys so!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
There's no reason to be so cold about this. A RP like this needs trust and cooperation to work. Keeping yourself boxed in from someone in the RP only hurts it.
Well it’s not like I want everyone to know what my characters can do either so they can easily defeat them. I’ve already revealed stuff about it and besides what we already know about Kiro from the actual RP we don’t know what he can do

Hey, I've complained. And Shen made a point about Nebby's character already.
Um yeah, but those complaints aren’t like the ones that have been about Kiro. If I had just been throwing out hints about Kiro’s power instead of actually using it, I can guarantee the complaints I hv received about Kiro would be significantly decreased. The problem here is that no one is actually questioning Nebby about the potential of his characters. It’s only when he actually reveals their power, then everyone is gonna be shook.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Then what about in the future?
Unless he joined orochimaru he’d give up. If he did... things get complicated if Kiro gets even stronger than he already is. And two things, one being the strongest doesn’t mean you are the hardest to beat, two like I said earlier powerful Justus just being powerful usually have at least one disadvantage and that’s not counting the user

Unless he joined orochimaru he’d give up. If he did... things get complicated if Kiro gets even stronger than he already is. And two things, one being the strongest doesn’t mean you are the hardest to beat, two like I said earlier powerful Justus just being powerful usually have at least one disadvantage and that’s not counting the user
So everything you had been saying about Kiro being EZ for Raiku and how powerful your characters were going to be was just a joke?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’ve heard enough.

Nebulix’s mindset is to get as OP as possible, which really kinda hinder the story telling instance and rarity to other RP’ers, as we are here for immersion.

Sagiso is strong because of her tactics, and that’s why most are afraid to fight her, but Nebulix you want to be strong by getting as many abilities in a short time as possible.

Kiro has lost a match quickly, his tactics failed. Power isn’t everything in a fight. Your character doesn’t need to have 18 tomoe, chidori, curse mark, tailed beast, or any fusion of those to be strong.

Everyone’s abilities are fine, as they were approved in the first place. Except when you escalated it so fast to where they are anbu level strength before the second arc finishes. I think your overestimating Raiku, and same for retro with Kiro.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Not worried about losing but not so confident about winning. That is, if he even is confident right now... seriously it’s hard to see his facial expressions under that mask!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I’ve heard enough.

Nebulix’s mindset is to get as OP as possible, which really kinda hinder the story telling instance and rarity to other RP’ers, as we are here for immersion.

Sagiso is strong because of her tactics, and that’s why most are afraid to fight her, but Nebulix you want to be strong by getting as many abilities in a short time as possible.

Kiro has lost a match quickly, his tactics failed. Power isn’t everything in a fight. Your character doesn’t need to have 18 tomoe, chidori, curse mark, tailed beast, or any fusion of those to be strong.

Everyone’s abilities are fine, as they were approved in the first place. Except when you escalated it so fast to where they are anbu level strength before the second arc finishes. I think your overestimating Raiku, and same for retro with Kiro.
Not necessarily, but I will say that no longer being in plot gives me more time to think of that. The one thing I don’t see is how fast I’m going. And that’s not the reason I’m not worried about Kiro right now. Though to be truthful I’m a bit hurt that you think that’s the only thing I care about

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not necessarily, but I will say that no longer being in plot gives me more time to think of that. The one thing I don’t see is how fast I’m going. And that’s not the reason I’m not worried about Kiro right now. Though to be truthful I’m a bit hurt that you think that’s the only thing I care about

Not saying that’s all you care about, but you blantantly said many times that your expertise and cravings were for OP characters and to make Raiku as OP as possible. So these are taken from your direct words...

You know me, I don’t lie to people, I call them like it is weather good or bad. We are all minnows in this pond of a plot, and ever stride we make ripples across it weather we like it or not.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Also I’m insecure if my tactics are strong enough to beat anyone, that’s a part of the reason I like to think of abilities. I’m better at thinking of abilities than actually being smart to think of how to do it without being “op.” I’ve mentioned before how I feel dumb compared to most of you all. Sure some of it is because you guys are older than me but have you ever realized I never made a character that’s strongest suit is being tactful and smart?