• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Yoooo I'm on. Sorry for being so absent, sort of forgot about the site :'| lol so whats going on in RP currently?

Nice I see you back!
Okay here’s the rundown:

Azumi won the exams, Katsuo, Azumi, Kiro, and Zaku have been give he rank of Chunnin.

The invasion has begun, Orochimaru erecting a barrier and fighting minato

Kimimaru is fighting off Mei, Ay, and the kazekage outside the barrier with a Kabuto as support.

In the medical wing below the tournament stage, Dosu, Zaku, and probabaly Kiro are fighting most of the OC’s in a surprise attack to kill as many medical ninja as possible.

Azumi and Blake are fighting over the Forbidden scroll

And finally Sakura and Ino are tending to the wounded while trying to leave the medical wing

Yoooo I'm on. Sorry for being so absent, sort of forgot about the site :'| lol so whats going on in RP currently?

Chunin Exams came to an end. Azumi won the tournament because Zaku & Katsuo took each other out in the other semi-final match. Orochimaru launched his invasion. Has Minato sealed in a barrier and is fighting him with two Jinchuriki & Edo-Tensei. Oto-nin attacking stadium and village. Sagiso, Taiyo, Raiku, Kenji, Madoka, Tomiko, Yasu are locked in a battle with Zaku & Dosu in the medical area. Kiro is there but indecisive.

Azumi went to steal a scroll but was intercepted by @Blake Star character and Ino & Sakura are trying to rescue people in the medical area.

I haven't attacked yet to be fair. Neither has Yasu.

Yes you have, between the Soundwaves of dosu and the softend attack by Zaku, your being attacked.

If I delete that part about Raiku, then Kiro will have no motivation to be there...

What about Dosu’s examination? If he wants more power and to keep his curse mark operational Dosu warned that he’d have to pass his examination

I'm good to attack Dosu, but I can't hit Zaku cause Taiyo is too close to him, and I'm pretty sure Shen won't be nice enough to let Zaku watch while I attack Dosu...

*internally debating over whether to trust Taiyo to handle Zaku*

What about Dosu’s examination? If he wants more power and to keep his curse mark operational Dosu warned that he’d have to pass his examination
What’s gonna happen if Kiro doesn’t care? Unless it’s Orochimaru, there’s nothing Dosu can do except report it back. Then if anything, Dosu will be a dead man cuz Kiro will also be gunning for him. Orochimaru is already preoccupied with Minato, which means he’s not focused on Kiro’s actions atm. Maybe if it was Orochimaru the one coercing Kiro and using his smooth talk, he would listen. But right now, the odds are already stacked against Zaku and Dosu. Without the proper build up for this as well as the lack of motivation, Kiro really doesn’t care what Dosu is telling him to do. And if you’re gonna use Orochimaru correctly, he should also know that Dosu isn’t gonna be able to convince Kiro. In fact, Orochimaru shouldn’t be expecting Kiro to completely flip to his side yet. He knows Kiro will come too him in time, but right now it’s too soon, especially with the lack of communication between them.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The mark on Kiro’s body burned as he heard the voice of Raiku. His fists became clenched as the rage he had held inside for the Uchiha started to build up again. Raiku, no, this Uchiha believed Kiro would just simply stand down because he told him too. Kiro had contemplated resisting Dosu’s order but now, it seemed difficult with Raiku having his sword pointed at them. Kiro wanted so badly to tear the sword from Raiku’s hands and return it straight into his chest.

However before Kiro could act, he did take into consideration the words of Tomiko and Madoka. Tomiko was right about the senseless murder, atleast for right now. Kiro himself didn’t see the need to take part in it and didn’t plan too. As for Madoka’s point about them being out numbered, that would be a problem except the only person Kiro wanted to fight now was Raiku. He could care less about the others unless they interfered. Hell, he didn’t care if Dosu tried to stop him. If they interfered, Kiro wouldn’t show any mercy. Kiro had sold his body to Orochimaru to receive power. If there was one thing he deserved, it would be to test his strength against a member of the clan he resented the most.

However, it seemed Madoka’s comment about Zaku’s little friend had struck a nerve. Then Zaku did the unexpected, he offered them mercy. Kiro was a bit caught off guard by this but didn’t have the time to think about it much further when Dosu suddenly whispered to him.

Seeing the gauntlet in Dosu’s hand, Kiro didn’t need to think twice and immediately covered his ears. He did the same as Kenji and also charged his hands with electricity to drown out whatever noise was to come next. What Kiro heard afterwards was the most deafening sound that he had ever heard. That was before Zaku added his own sound waves. It was deafening but Kiro was glad that he was not on the receiving end of this attack or else it could’ve been much worse. ‘If this is the power that he was talking about, then maybe it is worth it.’

Kiro took one good look up to realize that there was about to be another problem. Sagisō and the girl with her started rotating before Sagisō sent kunai and shuriken in multiple directions. Then the girl showed off her lightning nature. Kiro, however, wasn’t worried about that. It was his nature affinity after all. As soon as he saw the arcs of lightning spread in different directions, Kiro started to back away. The only think he would’ve had to worry about was the kunai and shuriken. However, he still had his eyes and planned to use them to his fullest. They tracked each kunai and shuriken watching their patterns. If one were to come his way, Kiro would already be out of the way. As for the lightning, the electricity in his hands lashed out at any stray bolts that dared to come Kiro’s way.
I misread this post. I thought Kiro already attacked lol. well still my point still stands.

btw I don't need Kiro for plot anymore so do as you wish, and yes most of the time I've spent on thinking about him was just so Raiku could get some plot :D

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I'm good to attack Dosu, but I can't hit Zaku cause Taiyo is too close to him, and I'm pretty sure Shen won't be nice enough to let Zaku watch while I attack Dosu...

did Soul convo you? btw wtf happened to their 128 palms rotation lmao

I misread this post. I thought Kiro already attacked lol. well still my point still stands.

btw I don't need Kiro for plot anymore so do as you wish, and yes most of the time I've spent on thinking about him was just so Raiku could get some plot :D
Lel, it’s like nearly everyday you’re changing something so I’m honestly not surprised

I think Taiyo is going to be utterly obliterated without help, because he basically sprinted into a cannonball XD

What’s gonna happen if Kiro doesn’t care? Unless it’s Orochimaru, there’s nothing Dosu can do except report it back. Then if anything, Dosu will be a dead man cuz Kiro will also be gunning for him. Orochimaru is already preoccupied with Minato, which means he’s not focused on Kiro’s actions atm. Maybe if it was Orochimaru the one coercing Kiro and using his smooth talk, he would listen. But right now, the odds are already stacked against Zaku and Dosu. Without the proper build up for this as well as the lack of motivation, Kiro really doesn’t care what Dosu is telling him to do. And if you’re gonna use Orochimaru correctly, he should also know that Dosu isn’t gonna be able to convince Kiro. In fact, Orochimaru shouldn’t be expecting Kiro to completely flip to his side yet. He knows Kiro will come too him in time, but right now it’s too soon, especially with the lack of communication between them.

Dosu is to report tin orochiamru ASAP after the fight or after the invasion with the results. And there may or may not be an alternative motive to all of this that isn’t clear yet. Orochiamru set up this examination, not Dosu, so keep that in mind. Orochiamru has it all figured out.

Dosu doesn’t know that this possible alterior motive exists, so he’s just doing what he’s been told to do. Let’s just say there more than one way to pass this examination.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
They gotta be attacking the same person for that, so if someone handles Zaku they can double team Dosu. Otherwise, they'd do 64 palms for each sound nin.
wait.. i thought both already attacked dosu with their 128 palm thing. didn't you say in the post that it was like nearly impossible for him to dodge or something?

sSoul

Previously Swirled

Taiyo: I GOT THIS
*currently inventing signature Jutsu for Taiyo

Taiyo: I GOT THIS
*currently inventing signature Jutsu for Taiyo

*as he already threw himself into deadly Soundwaves and airwaves that had already passed over him*

Better be some technique....

now that Kiro's out of the picture it's like a 5 v 1 so he'll get help. Also he can be fine by himself, don't underestimate him!

Zaku and Dosu is 2, and Kiro may or may not help, he hasn’t said that yet. Those 3 are chunnin now remember, 3 chunnin against 6 genin

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The mark on Kiro’s body burned as he heard the voice of Raiku. His fists became clenched as the rage he had held inside for the Uchiha started to build up again. Simply hearing Raiku’s voice irritated him. Even though Raiku hadn’t directed his words or sword at him, Kiro wanted so badly to tear the sword from Raiku’s hands and return it straight into his chest.
So now it's just a normal reaction for an Uchiha that Kiro has? XD

wait.. i thought both already attacked dosu with their 128 palm thing. didn't you say in the post that it was like nearly impossible for him to dodge or something?
No, I'd said that he was already within range, and it was almost impossible to dodge all 6 of their attacks at once. I'd tossed Kunai and a Vacuum palm from both Hyūgas so there were 4 attacks flying towards him plus the 2 palm rotations. But then that got edited out.

So now it's just a normal reaction for an Uchiha that Kiro has? XD
Yeah basically. Since Raiku’s words weren’t directed at Kiro, there’s really no reason for him to want to fight him rn. As far as he’s concerned, everyone is just focusing on Zaku and Dosu.

I would like to say this though, in lightning armor, Kiro can completely outspeed everyone there plus technically, I believe he could beat everyone there except maybe Sagisō if he went all out. But the thing is, I don’t think you guys would appreciate it if it became a Kiro showcase. I don’t want that either but realistically speaking, Kiro could put up a really good fight against all of them.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I would like to say this though, in lightning armor, Kiro can completely outspeed everyone there plus technically, I believe he could beat everyone there except maybe Sagisō if he went all out. But the thing is, I don’t think you guys would appreciate it if it became a Kiro showcase. I don’t want that either but realistically speaking, Kiro could put up a really good fight against all of them.
I don't really care. Raiku will just ignore him unless he really says he wants to be with Orochimaru. Even then he'll save him for last. If Dosu and Zaku are defeated and Kiro wants to fight but he doesn't want to join Orochimaru then Raiku will just leave him alone. If he does say that he wants to join Orochimaru... then I'll fight him after Dosu and Zaku are defeated but I'll lose on purpose so you guys don't see the full extent of Raiku.