• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He should be coming to Konoha to train with Hinagiku, lord knows he needs it. At the very least he needs chakra control. And if he does get put there, Kiro's life would become one big hell. I can't wait!
Kiro: There are rules here. Make sure you wash your dishes. I don’t want to see any clothes lying around. Don’t act like a pig. And I better not see you step in my room.

Kiro: There are rules here. Make sure you wash your dishes. I don’t want to see any clothes lying around. Don’t act like a pig. And I better not see you step in my room.
Mori: I don't think you are in a position to tell me rules, you're a prisoner. I am here out of free will.

Trust me, Kiro doesn't need to discipline him. Kyuu will do that

Mori: I am more free than you, I didn't kill someone or side with a criminal.

Maybe in free time, but may God have mercy on me during training. I think Kyuu wants me to stop using Soldier Pills in every fight after one training session
Kiro: At least I can kill someone. You probably cry yourself to sleep after stepping on an insect.

Good luck without those pills XD

Kiro: At least I can kill someone. You probably cry yourself to sleep after stepping on an insect.

Good luck without those pills XD
Mori: Moles eat insects, and slimy worms like you!

I doubt that the son of two Anbu and a Third Ninja War veteran would cry after stepping on an insect, he did get slashed in the face by his dad. An insect wouldn't do any thing to him. I hope that I'll survive the training though, it'll be like an army drill.

Mori: Moles eat insects, and slimy worms like you!

I doubt that the son of two Anbu and a Third Ninja War veteran would cry after stepping on an insect, he did get slashed in the face by his dad. An insect wouldn't do any thing to him. I hope that I'll survive the training though, it'll be like an army drill.
Kiro: A worm? C’mon man, I know you can do better than that.

I don’t think Kiro knows about his parents. The last time they were talking, he caught Mori crying after a few words.

Just saying I think for this AU we can at least try not to sell Suna so damn short on everything, I do believe we can have some caves with some valuable minerals and what not for trade. It's probably the weakest but I don't think it should be that bad.

Kiro: A worm? C’mon man, I know you can do better than that.

I don’t think Kiro knows about his parents. The last time they were talking, he caught Mori crying after a few words.
Mori: I probably can, but that's a can of Kiro's I don't want to open.

Yeah, I still regret that post somewhat. Oh well, not much I can do now but move on

Suna's sold shot because Konoha screwed them over lmfao.

During the time of the First Hokage, the asked for farmable land instead of a Biju, but then Konoha went back on that pretty quite.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Even though Orochimaru is just using him, he still saved Zaku. I like how Zaku unconsciously continues this cycle by taking in Kou. Definitely has Kiro’s respect for looking out for the little guy.
I....didn’t even realize that. That’s unintentionally deep 0-0

Well I guess kiro’s respect is something xD. Forgot they had a dynamic

Suna's sold shot because Konoha screwed them over lmfao.

During the time of the First Hokage, the asked for farmable land instead of a Biju, but then Konoha went back on that pretty quite.

Just saying we can tweak the nation somewhat to make it semi-sustainable. I've mentioned the great river we can include in it and we can make it where they can convert sand into some ore and wind into energy. Anything.

Kiro: So you replaced ‘worms’ with my name? Did I get it right?

I’m case you haven’t noticed, Kiro isn’t good when it comes to this stuff XD
Mori: You know, for a Lightning Style user you aren't exactly bright.

I noticed, and I think Tayuya would either love or hate the bickering between Mori and Kiro once they meet. Also just noticed that the only difference in their names is the first letter and letter order. Heck, K and M are only seperated by 1 letter

Mori: You know, for a Lightning Style user you aren't exactly bright.

I noticed, and I think Tayuya would either love or hate the bickering between Mori and Kiro once they meet. Also just noticed that the only difference in their names is the first letter and letter order. Heck, K and M are only seperated by 1 letter
Kiro: Good one. Perhaps you would like an example of lightning style?

Yooo, that’s a great catch! KiroM MoriK

And adding Tayuya would be absolutely crazy!

Just saying we can tweak the nation somewhat to make it semi-sustainable. I've mentioned the great river we can include in it and we can make it where they can convert sand into some ore and wind into energy. Anything.
The Great River? There's a Sea right outside its borders, I honestly don't think they need a River they just need common sense. It should not be hard for them to get a steady supply of water from a Sea the size of a whole dam country.

upload_2019-2-8_18-48-54.png

They have gold and rare herbs, but it's not uncommon for there to be deposits of iron, oil and natural gases beneath the sand.

Sand into ore is...iffy? I suppose if they used ninjutsu they would be able to, but you run into the same problem I told Shen about the Yuki farming. Ninja is somewhat stuck performing duties that the normal people simply can't because Ninjutsu is too effective and a single Ninja would displace tens of normal workers.

There's sandstone though, which could be used for something.

Wind Energy is a thing, oil is the better option though.

Kiro: Good one. Perhaps you would like an example of lightning style?

Yooo, that’s a great catch! KiroM MoriK

And adding Tayuya would absolutely crazy!
Mori: Can't be much more of a shock than you losing to me.

I sense a club name on the rise, that name will be left after the swords have been stolen!

It is already crazy, nothing to lose and everything to gain

Mori: Can't be much more of a shock than you losing to me.

I sense a club name on the rise, that name will be left after the swords have been stolen!

It is already crazy, nothing to lose and everything to gain
Kiro: I think it was quite the shock. You wouldn’t know since you ran away.

Where would they leave it though? Imagine Kai finds it lel

They have gold and rare herbs, but it's not uncommon for there to be deposits of iron, oil and natural gases beneath the sand.

Alright, need to push forward with mining as well as a caravan system to bring water to and from the village in an efficient manner. Craftsmen outside of just puppets can create goods and unique antique items for purchase and possible selling beyond borders.

Also I feel there should be push for an efficient medical corps (No Konoha but not too far behind) given their knowledge of poisons and herbs along with having Chiyo around.

Alright, need to push forward with mining as well as a caravan system to bring water to and from the village in an efficient manner. Craftsmen outside of just puppets can create goods and unique antique items for purchase and possible selling beyond borders.

Also I feel there should be push for an efficient medical corps (No Konoha but not too far behind) given their knowledge of poisons and herbs along with having Chiyo around.

Oh yeah they are #1 manufacturer of poisons. Forgot about that

Kiro: I think it was quite the shock. You wouldn’t know since you ran away.

Where would they leave it though? Imagine Kai finds it tho lel
Mori: If I ran away, how did I knock you out then? Surely I had to be around to do that.

They'll leave it on the frontage, written in mud. Or to be extra fancy and to poke at Jin's inspiration, making it float above the building somehow. Kai would just create angry xenophobe noises.
Kai: REEEEEEEE
Called it

The only real Issue for most of the Great Nations is that although they have available resources, they're not very productive with them.

Suna's towns are said to be built around Oases, and because of the nature of a desert, the water would automatically carry with it particles of metals, silver, gold, etc. and then leave them behind as it evaporated.

According to this here article;

https://bizfluent.com/list-6834001-resources-do-deserts-.html (What Resources Do We Get From Deserts?)

deserts are basically a giant bed of resources and Suna's just really bad at utilizing them.

The only real Issue for most of the Great Nations is that although they have available resources, they're not very productive with them.

Suna's towns are said to be built around Oases, and because of the nature of a desert, the water would automatically carry with it particles of metals, silver, gold, etc. and then leave them behind as it evaporated.

According to this here article;

https://bizfluent.com/list-6834001-resources-do-deserts-.html (What Resources Do We Get From Deserts?)

deserts are basically a giant bed of resources and Suna's just really bad at utilizing them.

Kumo and Kiri are exceptions though

They already have the second best Medical corps in the World. The only one capable of matching Chiyo is Tsunade, and they've literally researched medicine to the point that they can bring back the dead :T