• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
A clone stays even if a character’s chakra points become closed right? The chakra is already separated so I don’t see why they wouldn’t. I’m leaning towards a draw but depending on the answer here, I might want to see how things play out. Finished my post but might have to edit something if the answer is no, which I highly doubt.

Yeah they remain left over

What I think Sagisō could do:
Attempt to close Kiro’s chakra points at some point.

My response:
Considering the range, there really isn’t a way for Kiro to avoid.

Then Sagisō goes wind shadow to stop something potentially bad from happening.

Anything else I say might be tampering with the discussion. Or we could call a draw ;)

A clone stays even if a character’s chakra points become closed right? The chakra is already separated so I don’t see why they wouldn’t. I’m leaning towards a draw but depending on the answer here, I might want to see how things play out. Finished my post but might have to edit something if the answer is no, which I highly doubt.
Kiro tried to cut her hair? yay or nay? You left it a bit inconclusive in your post.

Wait, hold up! What does Great Task of the Dragon even do?
Oh, it...changes the weather~

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Wind_Release%3A_Great_Task_of_the_Dragon (Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon)

It also makes use of storm clouds, but they'll disipate immediately after the jutsu is launched. It also comes with a slightly delayed activation which I why I chose to use it before Sagisō started working on Kiro's chakra points.

Wind Nature pretty thoroughly surpresses Lightning, even attempts a using natural lightning can be foiled or otherwise inturupted.

It was more of a bluff than anything. I wanted to see if you would do anything. If Kiro attempted to control natural lightning at this point, he would be disintegrated like Raiga lmao
yea, risks risks risks, wasn't taking this one.
Is Sagisō expecting the clone to rescue Kiro before the tornado? She can take her time. The tornado will swoop them both up and we can call it a draw. :D
Lmfao, the tornado is aimed at the clone...naturally.

What if he goes over to Sagisō and Kiro? Will they all get sucked up? What about Sagisō and Kiro, are they safe where they are at?
Well, to be honest, the Task of the Great Dragon is solely there to interrupt any attempts at using natural lightning and solely that. If it attacks in anything that'll be a bonus. But otherwise, it'll land somewhere off in the distance to prevent damage to the buildings.

@kyuukestu

Kiro’s entire body is paralyzed right? Either way, that post was kinda rushed. It felt like the calm before the storm lel

So you can either finish up the chakra points and start the tornado. Which probably won’t do anything. Or they can continue their talk since there’s probably some time left. I also don’t think there’s any reason for Sagisō to be suspicious yet since neither Kiro or the clone made a move yet.

Last edited:
@kyuukestu

Kiro’s entire body is paralyzed right? Either way, that post was kinda rushed. It felt like the calm before the storm lel

So you can either finish up the chakra points and start the tornado. Which probably won’t do anything. Or they can continue their talk since there’s probably some time left. I also don’t think there’s any reason for Sagisō to be suspicious yet since neither Kiro or the clone made a move yet.
Nah, she's not very suspicious of the clone...and she can't really do anything about it from this distance.

Though...
“You seem to be enjoying yourself down there Sagisō. Wait until I fuck-!”

All the ways to misinterpret this line...

So...If I have Sagisō just knock Kiro out right now...
She makes an attempt to do such and the clone will exert everything it has to go right through Sagisō. There will be no mercy there.

Sagisō seems too calm to suddenly change her approach anyways. I mean she’ll probably get worried now that the tornado didn’t do anything.

The only ways I see the clone moving is when Sagisō finishes his chakra points or senses the main body is in trouble. So technically once Sagisō is done with the chakra points, and presumably goes to knock him out, then the clone will act.

She makes an attempt to do such and the clone will exert everything it has to go right through Sagisō. There will be no mercy there.

Sagisō seems too calm to suddenly change her approach anyways. I mean she’ll probably get worried now that the tornado didn’t do anything.

The only ways I see the clone moving is when Sagisō finishes his chakra points or senses the main body is in trouble. So technically once Sagisō is done with the chakra points, and presumably goes to knock him out, then the clone will act.
*cough*

Shadow Clones can be dispelled by attacking the main body. There are certain ways to go about doing that ya know...

Well, I'll play along with this.

*cough*

Shadow Clones can be dispelled by attacking the main body. There are certain ways to go about doing that ya know...

Well, I'll play along with this.
I mean you can try. My thought was that if I added more pressure, it could force Sagisō’s hand. So I just chose to keep the clone back to keep things calm. I’m pretty sure she has at least one wind shadow left as well.