• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn Jacob, what did you do to get a character to hate you? I gave my characters parents that are either absent or controlling, yet they don't hate me

Mori&Taji: Who are you?

Eh Tayuya is like that with everyone.

Tayuya: Fuck off.

Anyway some characters tend to fight with me. Minus Kevin from CoDA, who has the most reason to given I work to mentally scare him half his run in the RP.

Earth against wind chakra? And she ran out of chakra before the chakra burner Katsuo, I’m sure you’ll be fine XD
I need a Soldier pill in every fight so far and I'm deaf, not to mention I have like what, 11 jutsu and they are either Academy stuff or drain chakra? I'm not too sure about this outcome, never had to fight a nimble character except Kiro and I needed Reaver to nuke the field to beat him

The competitive side of me :p I REALLY want to see Sagiso lose a fight. As I want to see
Zaku lose one too. Would really help both characters
I'll probably write battle she loses or barely survives once she goes solo...but, for now, I'm trying to revolutionize the ninja world! I've done my research, and I'm gonna experiment with some sorta buffs for base Sagisō.

Chakra is normally rotated in the direction your hair grows as a way to train it, but that method is totally lame so I'm gonna do something else. Just...studying Chinese Medicine is confusing ~w~

@kyuukestu Few questions about one of your most recent posts.

1. Was the hair you ensnared Kiro with the hair that ws cut off? Because if so, you shouldnt be able to infuse it with chakra or make it do anything once detached from your person.

2. How did your little rub maneuver shut down his chakra points? It requires precise bursts of chakra into imidiate points of the body to swell chakra points shut. If your trick worked, then ninja would be accidentally shutting down various chakra points accidently after taking a heavy hit.

Im not complaining nor asking you to change your post, just looking for clarification.

@kyuukestu Few questions about one of your most recent posts.

1. Was the hair you ensnared Kiro with the hair that ws cut off? Because if so, you shouldnt be able to infuse it with chakra or make it do anything once detached from your person.

2. How did your little rub maneuver shut down his chakra points? It requires precise bursts of chakra into imidiate points of the body to swell chakra points shut. If your trick worked, then ninja would be accidentally shutting down various chakra points accidently after taking a heavy hit.

Im not complaining nor asking you to change your post, just looking for clarification.
No worries, I don't mind explaining.

1. The Chakra Hair Trap works by spreading chakra across detached strands of hair, so it can only be used after the hair has been removed from the body. It's more of the hair being a medium through which to pass chakra, so saying infuse would've been faulty wording on my part.
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Chakra_Hair_Trap_Technique (Chakra Hair Trap Technique)

2. She's shutting down him chakra points the normal way through the usage of the Gentle Fist by injecting her own chakra into his body. She's just not doing this by striking him. Instead, she's just allowing the chakra to pass from her fingers and into his body seeing that he isn't able to resist because of the chakra trap.

Edit:

With regards to sealing chakra point with hits you might want to look into this;
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Tenketsu_Blocking_Strikes (Tenketsu Blocking Strikes)

Last edited: